Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826666 times)
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:37:02 PM

Looking for someone to help me create a MasterNode step by step.
The wallet stuff, debug wallet etc. I get, but need some guidance with the other stuff.
I have a AWS, EC2.
Let me know if you want to help.
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:37:10 PM

I pmed the dev about this a few days ago, but haven't received any response, nor has anything been done about these, so I'm posting this here now hoping it'll get some answers. This is not the message I sent, this is reworded for general users who I don't expect to know much about the code.

There are multiple things I've found in the code that seem like problems. In the masternode payment enforcement, the code for checking that masternodes are being paid is checking the wrong transaction. In btc(and pow coins like darkcoin which the code came from) the block reward is in the first transaction (vtx[0]), and in PoS forks like crave is, vtx[0] is always left empty and the block reward is in vtx[1]. It can be seen here https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2375 and https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2357 that the code was not updated to look in vtx[1], and continues to look at vtx[0]. It can also be seen a little higher up in the same function that the block verification does check that vtx[0] is empty https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2302 . Since block verification checks that vtx[0] is empty to even get to masternode payment verification, payment verification will never find an output to a masternode in that loop, and should reject all blocks, except it doesn't deadlock due to the next point.

I have about 5 seconds to check this out, but vtx[1] is the marker for PoS in crave.

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.h#L728

If the rest of your analysis is equally flawed, I'd suggest to the community not to waste to much time worrying about it.

[addendum]

The second paragraph is flawed too. The first points to CBlock and the second to CTransaction.

Yes, vtx[1] is the coinstake transaction, and it looks at it in the IsProofOfStake function, that doesn't contradict anything I said. vtx[0] is where the masternode payment verification code is looking however when the payment is part of that coinstake in vtx[1].

dev be awesome if you clear this up
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:38:05 PM

I pmed the dev about this a few days ago, but haven't received any response, nor has anything been done about these, so I'm posting this here now hoping it'll get some answers. This is not the message I sent, this is reworded for general users who I don't expect to know much about the code.

There are multiple things I've found in the code that seem like problems. In the masternode payment enforcement, the code for checking that masternodes are being paid is checking the wrong transaction. In btc(and pow coins like darkcoin which the code came from) the block reward is in the first transaction (vtx[0]), and in PoS forks like crave is, vtx[0] is always left empty and the block reward is in vtx[1]. It can be seen here https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2375 and https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2357 that the code was not updated to look in vtx[1], and continues to look at vtx[0]. It can also be seen a little higher up in the same function that the block verification does check that vtx[0] is empty https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2302 . Since block verification checks that vtx[0] is empty to even get to masternode payment verification, payment verification will never find an output to a masternode in that loop, and should reject all blocks, except it doesn't deadlock due to the next point.

I have about 5 seconds to check this out, but vtx[1] is the marker for PoS in crave.

If the rest of your analysis is equally flawed, I'd suggest to the community not to waste to much time worrying about it.

[addendum]

The second paragraph is flawed too. The first points to CBlock and the second to CTransaction.

Yes, vtx[1] is the coinstake transaction, and it looks at it in the IsProofOfStake function, that doesn't contradict anything I said. vtx[0] is where the masternode payment verification code is looking however when the payment is part of that coinstake in vtx[1].

Be awesome if you could read code. Why do you need the dev to teach you c++?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
hussar

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:39:13 PM

166 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 84996.79411562

increasing

when dev gives us same wallet more nodes, it will be minimum 500 MNs - 250.000 crave.

We are heading Mars guys, stay tight

Don't forget 38% of the supply are staking too!

holy shit! so how much is on Trex? prob not much, could easily be bought out quickly.

edit: support growing past 80BTC

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

[addendum]

i do read code but a statement from dev is what is better. if id give my opinion it would be fud
tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:41:14 PM

i do read code but a statement from dev is what is better. if id give my opinion it would be fud

Having an "opinion" about code is like having an opinion about algebra. It either works or it doesn't.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:41:51 PM

@allyouracid : i'm not attacking you when I say that you have your "own twisted reality"... nor do i want to find clues in other coins messy ann.  

I'm just trying to understand : you have a vested interest in "warning" others here, hence why I used "unclear agenda" ....
Why would someone like you feel it's the right thing to do to "warn" others and since days now spent hours replying here, entering into many dramas, quoting some very specific posts that meet your goals, etc... etc...

please, don't re-quote all your posts just to make your point, because once again it will look fishy, but just answer in few sentences why you are doing that, why you feel it's the right thing to do (god call?), why you want to get remembered as "being/proven right", to make history ?

I'm not shitting on other threads, why you? it's not a kindergarden here, most of us here are adults, and if under 18yo, knows the crypto game.

Is it really that hard to understand that, if someone witnessed all this crap before, that he feels that it's the right thing to warn others?
If so, that's a really sad world here.

If an old lady falls on the street, I am helping her up again. Is that fishy, too? I really don't understand that logic, and I also don't care about being proven right. I just think that it's not right to fool a whole community to buy into some orchestrated mess, just to profit from them. Just have a look at the threads of coins where all this happened. Can you even imagine what kind of mess those pump&dumpers leave behind?

My interest in crypto is sincere, and I think it has the potential to do a lot of changes in the world. Hell, it even does, already! And if some "hours" (I don't think I already spent hours here, but not sure though… doesn't matter, anyway) of posting can prevent at least some guys from saying "fuck crypto, I'm out" because their money was taken for the tenth time, it was worth the effort.

I can understand that, in a board which is nearly 100% profit driven, where everybody rips off his neighbor, even sells his grandma for a few bucks, that it's hard to realize that there are actually people out there who do things out of altruistic reasons. I cannot even blame the users here. They got shat into their faces so often, so it's only natural to have a huge amount of skepticism. But I can assure you, those people exist. They're hard to find, but they're there.

Btw, I really have the feeling that most in here are not adults (without wanting to insult anyone… but have you read all those cheerleading posts, ignoring anything that users - and I'm not mainly talking about myself here - are providing?). At least, many don't behave this way.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:41:58 PM

please guys don't start again. same shit old story  Huh running circles

im not starting anything. Hyperjacked made some grand claims (emboldened below) and then teased me (us). How does he know who ICM is and on what basis is ICM "the best dev in crypto"? thx in advance

I'm sorry you didn't get memo...because I know who is dumping! Is it not obvious that the DASH and SDC trolls are nervous because of the best dev in crypto ICM and a former Dark Dev Vertoe?
Would not surprise me if large DASH holders are selling DASH buying Crave and selling it at market to drive this coin into the ground!

OK u piqued my interest… who is ICM and why is he/she the best dev in crypto?
As mentioned above I have "philosophical" issues with two-tier networks so Im not asking as an investor, but rather a crypto enthusiast.

Welcome Sir!
Well I dont like ruining surprises...plus I'm all out of popcorn and my Twitter account won't be dusted of until after the burn period! Patience is a virtue...
Cheers!

Oh come now… don't be so coy… spill the beans. and why do u know if others don't?

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:42:01 PM

Oh come now… don't be so coy… spill the beans. and why do u know if others don't?

Neat. Now child harold is coming to try to salvage the fud attempt by longandshort.

Out of juice = sdc fud team

What makes you think you can do it any better than your master?

Why do you have to single out the COIN, these individuals do not represent the SDC team or community at large, everyone is entitled to their own opinnion and can voice it all they want.

I hold multiple coins, SDC is a primary one yes, does this now make me an SDC FUDDER? Raising legitimate questions and tech discussion is not fudding. Its discussion plain and simple.

If everyone would stop attacking a persons opinions as being a representation of the coin its team or community then maybe there wouldn't be so many troll wars.

Hahahahaha more sdc fud teamers. You are out of juice man. Give it up. Your master longandshort failed.

If there is a problem with the function of crave say so. You sdc fudders suck. You have no specifics. Just vague accusations and nitpicking about things that aren't even implemented.

If you sdc fudders can't say how this coin is not functioning correctly, then you are fudding plain and simple.

I hold well more than just sdc and you are insulting quite a few coins now. If you actually looked at any of my past posts in this thread that i have nothing against crave and i hope it succeeds for the holders.

wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:42:50 PM

Neat. Now child harold is coming to try to salvage the fud attempt by longandshort.

Why do you have to single out the COIN, these individuals do not represent the SDC team or community at large, everyone is entitled to their own opinnion and can voice it all they want.

I hold multiple coins, SDC is a primary one yes, does this now make me an SDC FUDDER? Raising legitimate questions and tech discussion is not fudding. Its discussion plain and simple.

If everyone would stop attacking a persons opinions as being a representation of the coin its team or community then maybe there wouldn't be so many troll wars.

Hahahahaha more sdc fud teamers. You are out of juice man. Give it up. Your master longandshort failed.

If there is a problem with the function of crave say so. You sdc fudders suck. You have no specifics. Just vague accusations and nitpicking about things that aren't even implemented.

If you sdc fudders can't say how this coin is not functioning correctly, then you are fudding plain and simple.

I hold well more than just sdc and you are insulting quite a few coins now. If you actually looked at any of my past posts in this thread that i have nothing against crave and i hope it succeeds for the holders.

its gonna have to lots of heavy bags. i bought at 91k this morning. looking for a exit
tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:44:33 PM

im not starting anything. Hyperjacked made some grand claims (emboldened below) and then teased me (us). How does he know who ICM is and on what basis is ICM "the best dev in crypto"? thx in advance

Another tired MO from the sdc fud teamers. We've seen it a million times guys. GET SOME NEW MATERIAL

Pick on one member of a thread for a statement that can be interpreted several ways.

Harold, don't stop with this red herring, I think you have a winner here.  Cheesy Cheesy

Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:44:59 PM

FUD army arrived; must be a good sign.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:45:28 PM

its gonna have to lots of heavy bags. i bought at 91k this morning. looking for a exit

No prob.........fill my order.Thanks
tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:45:47 PM

Oh cool. Man you are a martyr for a whole group of currencies now.

Never seen that MO before from the sdc fud team.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:46:57 PM

FUD army arrived; must be a good sign.

The sdc fud team never leaves. They are an infection. Crave is one of the many infected.

hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:47:17 PM

nice!, how did i manage to miss that.  Roll Eyes

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:47:42 PM

hey everyone stop feeding the trolls..!

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:48:22 PM

hey everyone stop feeding the trolls..!

The sdc fud team is quite prolific without food.

tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:49:03 PM

Buy your TORN, remember the tweet of CRAVE DEV Wink

wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:49:23 PM

No prob.........fill my order.Thanks

just like i did those at 600k lol
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: