Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:29:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826666 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:18:54 PM

@YourMother

Where are you ?  I need you to come back because I need coins at a cheaper price.

Get back here !!!   Angry
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 01:21:45 PM

@YourMother

Where are you ?  I need you to come back because I need coins at a cheaper price.

"@YourMother, Where are you?" << He's on most of our ignore lists Wink

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:22:11 PM

Undecided Crave price constantly being pushed down...

ocminer and others said here yesterday that natural price of crave should be around 0.0035 to 0.0045  and keeping increasing because some of the craves are converted into blur.

Remember the total coinage guys. Do the math... we have an amazing 50% promotion going on for craves right now
 Cool
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:24:55 PM

Remember guys it takes awhile for coins to completely die. Just look at Paycoin. That shit was dumped long ago and people still buying. Just because there are buyers doesn't mean the price will go up. Just people throwing their money away by buying CRAVE.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:29:25 PM

So, is the BLUR pos as well?
No, it's not.
Thank you for clarifying that.
No problem, it's only an asset. It's the main dark asset on the crave block chain and it's used for creating other dark assets, trading on the dark pool market, and blur is the only currency that will be used on the urge markets

No, it's not.
tm2013, how are you bud? ready to burn some more today. gonna pm u soon, thanks
I'm okay, I'm ready to do some work  Cool
More progress was made on the Dark Pool web wallet last night, and we will release tonight or tomorrow.

How many total BLUR have been created so far?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:34:20 PM

@YourMother

"@YourMother, Where are you?" << He's on most of our ignore lists Wink

not mine, granted his attitude is crap...he's right much of the time

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tm2013

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 01:35:36 PM

No, it's not.
No problem, it's only an asset. It's the main dark asset on the crave block chain and it's used for creating other dark assets, trading on the dark pool market, and blur is the only currency that will be used on the urge markets

No, it's not.
More progress was made on the Dark Pool web wallet last night, and we will release tonight or tomorrow.

How many total BLUR have been created so far?

16577.07621157 are in circulation right now

Website | BTCT Thread
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:38:16 PM

No, it's not.

No, it's not.

Wow pretty fast if you ask me! You guys are amazing!  Smiley
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:42:13 PM

Well if Urge Market is a hit, people will have no choice but to buy some Crave.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:47:53 PM

Sneak preview anyone? Smiley

Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:49:39 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 02:15:22 PM by Troublesome96

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink
you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

I can honestly say I had no idea he'd been posting here. As I say I'll be checking his posts since he is a very savvy dev.

Your first post here is "So you guys have met LongAndShort?"
And you follow that up with "I can honestly say I had no idea he'd been posting here."

I'll just leave it at that.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:52:13 PM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions

Bots are all over the "regulated" markets as well. They are just a whole lot better and much more sophisticated than what you see here. Just look into high speed trading and see how many multi millions of dollars were spent just to get a location closer to a datacenter so that they could, within milliseconds, see trades that were coming in and buy/sell accordingly to make sure their order bought/sold first, not to mention the computing power behind it. And that has been happening for well over 2 years. Regulation only shifts it all into the ones that already control everything's hands. And a process to remove dead wood?

What f'n totalitarian world are you suggesting?

Yugo still has the opportunity and maybe still does make cars. It should be your decision to buy it or not, no?

I am not suggesting regulation by the powers that be,more like a board of the directors with some sort of system in place that gives more control to the people and not the scammers,deadwood is just a term i would have used at work when we clear out all the unless staff,until some kind of revolution happens in the crypto world more and more people will get scammed,i just feel for the people and the genuine Devs,i am a luck one that has lost nothing and never been scammed,but i read more and more about you losing btc by the day,the people have the power if they work as one, its just a shame most people are just out for themselves in this world.        

I feel for those people/situations as well, but only a free market will ever allow the actual best survive and allow the general population to spot problems themselves. Even a "board" is a problem because it is the powers that be. Inside a private business that is fine, but not in the free market. imho ...really not just my opinion, but world history for the last few thousand years that we know of.

I do agree with you,but as with every country and its citizens  the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer,and this will be the case in the future of crypto if something does not happen,(just my opinion), you said free market i'm not sure i would agree with that as it seems to me all crypto markets are  controlled by the elite few now, and and the genuine people end up losing btc.the only thing i regret in crypto in buying my titan lol but i had my 21btc back so im even on it,i should have left  crypto alone and come back in another 5 years to see where it is all at.but is addictive lol, and i know the future will be good one way or another,but my guess is that the banks will get involved one day will bring out a currency and,just an upgrade form bank notes. $1 coin thats worth 1$ lol

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer with regulation. We have not tried anything for any length of time differently.  No matter what in life, some get more some get less. The question is would your rather people get more who work or would you rather those who work have to work longer and harder to pay for those that do nothing? That is regulation as you are looking at it. Imagine the world where regulation, if necessary, was limited to property rights and contracts. The banks will try and may succeed. The issue is what the bank issue like they have for ~100 years now is not $1 for $1 it is $1 for nothing. It will all fall down sooner rather than later. Currently perpetual war is what is keeping the house of cards afloat, along with everyone believing in it.

The rich can manipulate the market and PND in crypto, and become richer. The poor mass follow hypes and got slaughter.

Yes. With it or without it. But with regulation it is governed who will be the richer and poorer.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:53:54 PM

lmao now people are spamming other coin  Grin

I have thouught about it. I will create a thread to discuss this. Anyone is free to come and have a civilized debate about the next pump. For now, farewell  Wink

You don't need to waste bandwidth with another thread. Just keep using this one, because it's already a shithole. The coin was successfully pumped and dumped. You only get to see remains of imbeciles who forgot to dump their bags.

What kind of a man hangs around with some obscure cryptocurrency threads and and insults people?
Is this your life? Well i suppose it's better to troll in the net then shooting people in the school, but i am not sure what you're getting from this?
Does it take a focus from your real problems if you try to stand above everyone else "try to help them".
I met a crazy guy on the street while ago yelling to people on the streets. To me you're the forum version of him, seeking attention to even get by.
And do you get feeling of fulfillment and are you accomplishing something? I am asking you this because i don't think that road gets you anywhere.
You have been here quite a while. We can help you if you ask.

It is the unfortunate degradation of the human populace in general which countless lifestyle changes have made possible. We have among us now the largest amount of uselessness, including humans, that has ever existed and this has only been compounded, exceedingly so in the last few decades.  In the past, this had a chance to correct itself but we only keep do everything we can to keep it alive.  It is a sad state of affairs that it seems only a clean wipe of the slate for the most part will have a chance at curing.  The scary part to me is that the people yelling here know how to operate a computer and more than that know what bitcoin even is.  This is the top echelon of what is really out there. Is there any hope for them? Is there any hope for us?  All I can say is learn to plant a garden, learn to fish and teach those around you that you trust. These miscreants are your current/next cops, military, politicians and general population.  For all I know in 2000 years from now that guy yelling on the street just might be the new messiah.

Here is a music/spoken word video from about 10 years ago, but quit fitting to the whole situation and of course there are many more that told us decades ago. Will we ever learn? because we know they will not.

And just to make sure we are on the same page - "I'm predicting some problems during the interview process", but we are to the age where the interviewer is also wearing his underwear outside his pants.
(on the bright side - they stay clean that way)

It is truly unfortunate that people act the way they do. WWSD? Personally, I think Satoshi is sick to his stomach. He created it all and has not touched the majority of it since. What if he dumped tomorrow? I see these individuals we speak of as the interviewees with no real life skills at all. But, hey, they can check their facebook and text as they walk through everyone on the street like they own the joint. Never had a fist fight, never won, never lost, never experienced any of their 5 senses. But they can talk shit like no other. He (Satoshi) gave us something that should be looked as greater than Prometheus receiving fire and what do we do with it? What have we done with it?

I apologize for the complete digression.

Fun fact: The soup line will be so long that it can not serve everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahlWufJqcSQ

I was going to write out some of the lines I liked but then noticed it was all of them...look up the lyrics if you do not understand the words.

P.S. this whole post came out of how much mental illness we are dealing with all around us. maybe we are all mental, but some are just unable to handle life in general and it tends to bubble up to the surface here, most likely because of the anonymity of it all.

a bit Malthusian and pessimistic, i prefer to look at it as an opportunity to create sharp knives from dull ones .dont hate your brothers and sisters we all come from the same mother so many millions of years ago. the carrying capacity is in fact whatever we make of it.

Proverbs...By Iron,Iron itself is sharpened...so one mans face sharpens the face of another!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:58:03 PM

Hey jack, is pumperitis still banned?
He could use a vpn connection and create a new account while he's excluded from btt.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:59:09 PM

Why did you ignore me just because I proved your math was a complete fabricated lie?
I hope you decide to actually answer my questions and discuss all your drivel.
tm2013

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:06:57 PM

I will test a dividend payment on blur now. Those of you who own blur will receive a small amount of crave in proportion to how much you own out of the total if this works correctly.

Website | BTCT Thread
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:08:35 PM

I will test a dividend payment on blur now. Those of you who own blur will receive a small amount of crave in proportion to how much you own out of the total if this works correctly.
wow very cool  Smiley tvm

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:08:51 PM

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink

Welcome sir you look like my old dear friend Rudy Driscoll Sr from WY on the New York Stock Exchange...
OLD and New money will be coming soon....Enjoy the thread and ignore the trolls!
Cheers $$$

Apologies. I have no intention of buying any CRAVE. I simple enjoy the taste of popcorn with salt and melted butter.
The avatar is of Alec Guinness.

you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

LongAndShort is in here too? Oh my. Look like he's needed buy walls to be put back in Shadowscam.

LongAndShort is a class act. You sir, are not.

Yes, LongAndShort is a class act and a good person, for his own benefits. I could of been a Shadowscam investor but thanks to him I'm not.

Please don't demean yourself any further by saying Shadowscam.
The simple fact is LongAndShort helped pop the lid on the stealthcoin fiasco (which is a very nice way of putting it).

Were it not for him I might still be holding a bag of useless XST.
Whatever your feelings for LnS, personally speaking I owe him one.

Was it stealth or block that was the fiasco first or was that all at the same time?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

Who am I?
All the original BTC whales know me...
A select fee have my cell number and when I talk they listen with respect!
Now...Who are you?

Can I have your cell phone number? I like long walks on the beach and candle lit discussion revolving around crypto.

Sounds like we have a lot in common...The hamptons is wonderful this time of year!
Trust is the byproduct of how you endure trial and tribulations and the result is lasting friendship!
Maybe in a few years I will give out my number...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:11:41 PM

lmao now people are spamming other coin  Grin

I have thouught about it. I will create a thread to discuss this. Anyone is free to come and have a civilized debate about the next pump. For now, farewell  Wink

You don't need to waste bandwidth with another thread. Just keep using this one, because it's already a shithole. The coin was successfully pumped and dumped. You only get to see remains of imbeciles who forgot to dump their bags.

What kind of a man hangs around with some obscure cryptocurrency threads and and insults people?
Is this your life? Well i suppose it's better to troll in the net then shooting people in the school, but i am not sure what you're getting from this?
Does it take a focus from your real problems if you try to stand above everyone else "try to help them".
I met a crazy guy on the street while ago yelling to people on the streets. To me you're the forum version of him, seeking attention to even get by.
And do you get feeling of fulfillment and are you accomplishing something? I am asking you this because i don't think that road gets you anywhere.
You have been here quite a while. We can help you if you ask.

It is the unfortunate degradation of the human populace in general which countless lifestyle changes have made possible. We have among us now the largest amount of uselessness, including humans, that has ever existed and this has only been compounded, exceedingly so in the last few decades.  In the past, this had a chance to correct itself but we only keep do everything we can to keep it alive.  It is a sad state of affairs that it seems only a clean wipe of the slate for the most part will have a chance at curing.  The scary part to me is that the people yelling here know how to operate a computer and more than that know what bitcoin even is.  This is the top echelon of what is really out there. Is there any hope for them? Is there any hope for us?  All I can say is learn to plant a garden, learn to fish and teach those around you that you trust. These miscreants are your current/next cops, military, politicians and general population.  For all I know in 2000 years from now that guy yelling on the street just might be the new messiah.

Here is a music/spoken word video from about 10 years ago, but quit fitting to the whole situation and of course there are many more that told us decades ago. Will we ever learn? because we know they will not.

And just to make sure we are on the same page - "I'm predicting some problems during the interview process", but we are to the age where the interviewer is also wearing his underwear outside his pants.
(on the bright side - they stay clean that way)

It is truly unfortunate that people act the way they do. WWSD? Personally, I think Satoshi is sick to his stomach. He created it all and has not touched the majority of it since. What if he dumped tomorrow? I see these individuals we speak of as the interviewees with no real life skills at all. But, hey, they can check their facebook and text as they walk through everyone on the street like they own the joint. Never had a fist fight, never won, never lost, never experienced any of their 5 senses. But they can talk shit like no other. He (Satoshi) gave us something that should be looked as greater than Prometheus receiving fire and what do we do with it? What have we done with it?

I apologize for the complete digression.

Fun fact: The soup line will be so long that it can not serve everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahlWufJqcSQ

I was going to write out some of the lines I liked but then noticed it was all of them...look up the lyrics if you do not understand the words.

P.S. this whole post came out of how much mental illness we are dealing with all around us. maybe we are all mental, but some are just unable to handle life in general and it tends to bubble up to the surface here, most likely because of the anonymity of it all.

a bit Malthusian and pessimistic, i prefer to look at it as an opportunity to create sharp knives from dull ones .dont hate your brothers and sisters we all come from the same mother so many millions of years ago. the carrying capacity is in fact whatever we make of it.

No hate. Just an observation.
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: