Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove my negative trust  (Read 1833 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 12:06:45 PM

PM people you need to instead of creating a thread..
What about Vods behavior makes you think he gives enough of a shit to have a discussion with some one before or after negative rating them? He stated very clearly he was blocked.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:01:52 PM

What about Vods behavior makes you think he gives enough of a shit to have a discussion with some one before or after negative rating them? He stated very clearly he was blocked.
What do you mean he was blocked ?? I don't understand.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:19:24 PM

What do you mean he was blocked ?? I don't understand.

Just to be clear in case you missed it, the "he" in the "he was blocked" is you. Sometimes Vod block certain users from pm'ing him.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

If you get a negative trust rating, just pm the persons that gave you it directly and sort it out with them. Posting in the meta wont help, moderators will not remove trust ratings when it is not spam. I suggest locking this thread and pm vod and quickseller directly. This thread will not help you in any way.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:24:15 PM

It's over a month now can i ask the vod to remove the negative trust now or wait for some more time.

Given that you have a couple of positive feedbacks as well from people in the default trust list, your overall trust may turn green after sometime.
This this negative feedback might not matter.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

This account was marked negative from vod for asking a loan as a newbie with a collateral Hashprofit.com(which has nearly 101 khs). My intention was to invest in the hashprofit.com with 0.05 BTC which was easily recoverable in nearly 45 days with interest 0.01 BTC. I asked the lender to take my account(hashprofit.com) as collateral until he gets his investment back with interest. In this process i was warned by vod many times saying that it was a scam i refused his warning as i was new in this world of scam(BITCOINS) and my knowledge about it was very less. After that in next few days i got a lesson from vod (That vod is always right) The site is found to be a scam and i lost all my money in it.
  Then after a month i asked him to remove my negative feedback i don't know but he refused me and never replied.
  Than after few days when he not replied to my Pm i thought its better to take a loan and repay go get the trust back but a senior member told me that it will not help you but only give you more neg trust so on his guide i here to request a neg trust removable thread.
  I will not ask any Loan in future cause i don't need any but i wanted to participate in signature campaign which is not possible until the i have a red flag.
Admins, please help.
And a humble request from vod to remove the negative trust
Thanks
Edit 2014-12-25 date on which i got negative trust from vod
      2015-03-08 date on which i asked him to remove neg feedback

I received your PM today.

I have reviewed your posts and it seems you have learned your lesson about asking for no collateral loans.  You were also just investing in a ponzi, and not actually running one.  (Ponzi's are created to steal from community members and as a result get negative trust from me.)

As a result I have removed your negative trust.  

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:58:52 PM

This account was marked negative from vod for asking a loan as a newbie with a collateral Hashprofit.com(which has nearly 101 khs). My intention was to invest in the hashprofit.com with 0.05 BTC which was easily recoverable in nearly 45 days with interest 0.01 BTC. I asked the lender to take my account(hashprofit.com) as collateral until he gets his investment back with interest. In this process i was warned by vod many times saying that it was a scam i refused his warning as i was new in this world of scam(BITCOINS) and my knowledge about it was very less. After that in next few days i got a lesson from vod (That vod is always right) The site is found to be a scam and i lost all my money in it.
  Then after a month i asked him to remove my negative feedback i don't know but he refused me and never replied.
  Than after few days when he not replied to my Pm i thought its better to take a loan and repay go get the trust back but a senior member told me that it will not help you but only give you more neg trust so on his guide i here to request a neg trust removable thread.
  I will not ask any Loan in future cause i don't need any but i wanted to participate in signature campaign which is not possible until the i have a red flag.
Admins, please help.
Thanks

I have reviewed your posts and it seems you have learned your lesson about asking for no collateral loans.  You were also just investing in a ponzi, and not actually running one.  (Ponzi's are created to steal from community members and as a result get negative trust from me.)

this obviously does nothing much for him, he still has negative trust and still wont be able to enter a sig campaign

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:00:29 AM

this obviously does nothing much for him, he still has negative trust and still wont be able to enter a sig campaign

You must have a modified trust list.

For default trust he is no longer in the red.

Trust:   0: -0 / +2(2)

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:03:22 AM

You must have a modified trust list.

For default trust he is no longer in the red.

Trust:   0: -0 / +2(2)
ok, i see what the problem was, the trust depth was at 4 instead of 2

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:10:12 AM

Admins, please help.
Thanks

Thank you sir
Closing this thread now
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: