Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk Hero Status Account & More  (Read 2012 times)
MiningAtlas (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:45:21 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 01:58:55 PM by MiningAtlas

New and available for offers:
I have a senior account for sale, i will take offers, its my 2nd original bitcointalk account, all very good posting history, great account.

Ok so i cant price this account any cheaper than 0.99 BTC, reason why is you can still earn more then that in just 2 months in a sig campaign even with senior.  This account is approaching 350 activity.  If needed i will just hold it until its hero and sell it for more then.

----------------------
Done deals:

My first original bitcointalk account

Sold: & Escrow wasn't need, the buyer just sent me BTC first and i sent the account on no problems

Bitcointalk Hero Status Account, has over 700 activity. We can use escrow.

Price = 1.2 BTC

I've had an offer of 1.2 BTC via PM 2 days ago i've just seen since i havent logged in, opps, so if the deal goes through then thats that.

Remember you can earn 1.2 btc back in a sig campaign in under 2 months.   I will sell to whoever wants this account im not waiting for anyone so its first come first serve.

-------------------
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:48:47 PM

Price = 1.2 BTC

Can you prove the ownership of the account? Is it a stolen account or something like that?
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:55:27 PM

Price = 1.2 BTC

Can you prove the ownership of the account? Is it a stolen account or something like that?

Nope its not stolen, is my own account.  pretty sure i could find an escrow who could confirm its a solid account while we process the trade. 

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:55:19 PM

Price = 1.2 BTC

how many posts it have ? does it have avatar ? 1.2 BTC is to much for a hero account ask for half you might get a deal

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:22:57 PM

Price = 1.2 BTC

Nope its not stolen, is my own account.  pretty sure i could find an escrow who could confirm its a solid account while we process the trade. 

Edit:  can you prove the ownership of the account with a signed message (from one of the address that the account has posted here in the forum)?
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:25:05 PM

Price = 1.2 BTC

how many posts it have ? does it have avatar ? 1.2 BTC is to much for a hero account ask for half you might get a deal

it has a few thousand posts, no avatar, i see another regular seller of accounts pricing hero with 550 activity @ 1.1 BTC.
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:27:01 PM

Price = 1.2 BTC

Edit:  can you prove the ownership of the account with a signed message (from one of the address that the account has posted here in the forum)?

Wont that give away the name of the account? i can prove its a legit account right before sale, if i turn out to be full of shit the deal can be reversed by which ever escrow we pick.

I dont understand this signed message stuff, not a technical guy sorry.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:05:20 PM

Wont that give away the name of the account? i can prove its a legit account right before sale, if i turn out to be full of shit the deal can be reversed by which ever escrow we pick.

I dont understand this signed message stuff, not a technical guy sorry.

You just need to provide the Signed message to the buyer or the Escrow if necessary , other than that you don't need to give it to anyone else , just say that yes you'll provide the Signed message along with that account!

Also, the price is pretty high but it's a free market and we never know if someone might buy it!
Good luck
~Regards Sky
leonaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:29:38 PM

whats the rep on account?
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:34:16 PM

how much would my account go for? I don't want to sell it. But I am curious.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 10:49:13 PM

Seeing current market i would say around 0.7-0.8 at the most
But market is too low , it can go around 1 btc at good times
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:52:43 PM

why not just post it in the auction area, and see the bids? or see a recent sale similar to it?

i would just hold it, until there is more campaigns.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:36:48 AM

It would probably be more then that considering that he has a higher level hero account plus the fact that he has a good amount of positive trust. I would guess that if it was on the market for long enough then probably a good two to three times that amount.

The OP has been selling his account for a while, since at least last september, so I don't think he is in very much of a hurry for it to sell. I would assume that he is in a signature campaign so he is earning at least something with his account right now
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 06:20:51 AM

It would probably be more then that considering that he has a higher level hero account plus the fact that he has a good amount of positive trust. I would guess that if it was on the market for long enough then probably a good two to three times that amount.

The OP has been selling his account for a while, since at least last september, so I don't think he is in very much of a hurry for it to sell. I would assume that he is in a signature campaign so he is earning at least something with his account right now

Really 2-3 times of that?
That's good for him , seems like i need to get my hands on some Hero Members Cheesy
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:54:09 AM

Yeah i dont have any need to rush a sale, it is realistically possible to make 1.2 BTC is under 2 months in a signature campaign.  If you post alot its a decent price.   

I set the price @ 2BTC originally.
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:05:39 AM

whats the rep on account?

neutral green trust + some positive feedback, make sense?
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:52:25 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 07:51:33 AM by MiningAtlas

I've had an offer of 1.2 BTC via PM 2 days ago i've just seen since i havent logged in, opps, so if the deal goes through then thats that.

Remember you can earn 1.2 btc back in a sig campaign in under 2 months.   I will sell to whoever wants this account im not waiting for anyone so its first come first serve.

^ sold
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:52:04 AM

New and available for offers:
I might have a senior account for sale, i will take offers, its my 2nd original bitcointalk account, all very good posting history, great account.

Ok so i cant price this account any cheaper than 0.99 BTC, reason why is you can still earn more then that in just 2 months in a sig campaign even with senior.  This account is approaching 340 activity.  If needed i will just hold it until its hero and sell it for more then.
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:23:35 AM

senior account still for sale, has avatar Grin
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:44:33 AM

senior account still for sale, has avatar Grin

Sorry to break it to you but AVatar has been enable for all users and anyone Full member or above can add a Avatar .
Also 0.99 btc is way too much for a senior but it's a free market
GOod luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: