Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: November 16th, 2015, 9am, Courtroom 7D AKA Hi Jody Drake  (Read 1151 times)
Evan (OP)

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:58:19 PM

Does anyone want to try to get a group together to sit in the public court room for that day? I believe as a Victim of BFL we have a right to be in the room. I was thinking about taking a week off just to sit in the court, and laugh about the things that happen in that court room.

I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IKnowYourLies

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:10:21 PM

Does anyone want to try to get a group together to sit in the public court room for that day? I believe as a Victim of BFL we have a right to be in the room. I was thinking about taking a week off just to sit in the court, and laugh about the things that happen in that court room.

You're still THAT butthurt?  BFL was so 2013, move on.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:02:55 PM

Yes Josh, I am still hurt over your lies, and poor business ethics, I was evicted, and lived on the streets for 3 months. If i had access to the money BFL was using a capital to invent vapor ware, I'd at least of had a pot to shit in...

Damn, account registered Dec 14 but first post today.

IKnowYourLies

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:26:34 PM

Yes Josh, I am still hurt over your lies, and poor business ethics, I was evicted, and lived on the streets for 3 months. If i had access to the money BFL was using a capital to invent vapor ware, I'd at least of had a pot to shit in...

Sorry, not Josh.  I just find it amusing that so many are still so sore after so long.

Move on, you'll feel better.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:52:00 PM

Sorry, not Josh.  I just find it amusing that so many are still so sore after so long.

Move on, you'll feel better.

Sonny, is that you? You finally returned to BCT? Welcome back.

Buy & Hold
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:00:40 AM

That is dedication to wait 4 months to post on a account.

Did they guess right about you at least being someone on BFL team?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:26:21 AM

Tail gate party?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:36:43 AM

That is dedication to wait 4 months to post on a account.

Did they guess right about you at least being someone on BFL team?

That's Gleb,stirring the pot  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: