Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW/Paycoin Hellsgremlin shill and Ponzi discussion  (Read 3299 times)
Paul Revere (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:46:33 PM

Here is Hellsgremlin openly stating that his XPY Ponzi is a criminal enterprise, and that those participating are accomplices. Later in that same thread he outed one of the investors , trying to blackmail him into giving up a claim to getting paid. Much Class, Such Scam, Wow Criminal.

Another post by investors in the openly criminal XPY Ponzi saying they did not get paid:

And another, who later started up another Ponzi, to supposedly pay back those who got ripped off by Hellsgremlin.

And it continues, with Hellsgremlin making posts (that he then deleted) where he admitted to posting fake screens showing that the funds were still in the Ponzi account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024.40

My apologies to those who think this discussion of an XPY (andBTC, and $) scammer does not belong here. I think it does, because this guy is deeply involved in the whole Paycoin scam, even getting the "special gift" directly from Homero. On top of that he insists on coming here to spout his fucking non sense about Paycoin and his scammer hero Homero Garza. Scumbags like this that are helping Homero's scam along need to be dragged out of their holes and exposed for what they really are.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:47:38 PM

do you realize that does not get you off the hook. your attorney doesnt have a law degree it seems
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:48:31 PM

another paycoin innovator & merchant who forgot to log off their main account to shill. weirdly it just got deleted Cheesy too bad archive.today rox

https://archive.today/EtleO
https://i.imgur.com/iMPH5R1.png

I guess I am missing it here? Gotram is a shill, or is pex talking to himself by accident there?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:50:18 PM

pex talking to him self

which seems to happen alot  Grin
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:51:23 PM

Here is Hellsgremlin openly stating that his XPY Ponzi is a criminal enterprise, and that those participating are accomplices. Later in that same thread he outed one of the investors , trying to blackmail him into giving up a claim to getting paid. Much Class, Such Scam, Wow Criminal.

Another post by investors in the openly criminal XPY Ponzi saying they did not get paid:

And another, who later started up another Ponzi, to supposedly pay back those who got ripped off by Hellsgremlin.

And it continues, with Hellsgremlin making posts (that he then deleted) where he admitted to posting fake screens showing that the funds were still in the Ponzi account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024.40

My apologies to those who think this discussion of an XPY (andBTC, and $) scammer does not belong here. I think it does, because this guy is deeply involved in the whole Paycoin scam, even getting the "special gift" directly from Homero. On top of that he insists on coming here to spout his fucking non sense about Paycoin and his scammer hero Homero Garza. Scumbags like this that are helping Homero's scam along need to be dragged out of their holes and exposed for what they really are.

Its nice you found my old Bodog account from i dunno 6 - 7 years ago?   You are really showing how much of a lose you actually are you low life shit bag.  The best part about this if you were smart you would have figured out that this is harassment.  And you my friend are from the US while others here are not you are.   I know how to dox too buddy,  I'm just smart enough to keep what i find to myself as it has certain uses to my advantage.  I will say You probably shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Oh and about me not keeping my word..... Find me a person i haven't paid back,  until then you screenshots are of a worthless outdated premature posted scam alert from some tool who panic'd and created more panic before allowing me to fix it.   In which i later settled with and he has retracted his claims.

So much about your claims of me not paying back you dumb fuck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972540.0

Now fuck Off Fuck off,
You're like a fucking child.

P.S - my xbox arrived today.   Be jelly!

Those post numbers are before the later post in that same thread where those user's returned to claim they have been paid.  

Source.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972540.40
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:52:48 PM

another paycoin innovator & merchant who forgot to log off their main account to shill. weirdly it just got deleted Cheesy too bad archive.today rox

https://archive.today/EtleO
https://i.imgur.com/iMPH5R1.png

I guess I am missing it here? Gotram is a shill, or is pex talking to himself by accident there?

He probally has multiple accounts and forgot to sign in the other one to shill

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:54:30 PM

Hellsgremlin you are dumb as a rock. i just cant understand why you dig your self deeper into the hole
1.) telling people they are joining a criminal activity doesnt make it non-criminal
2.) paying off some in the ladder doesnt matter, thats actually a key part to grow the ponzi. even if you return all the money you are guilty
is that so hard to understand?

society at large has agreed that ponzi/pyramid shit is not accepted

edit:

Paul i agree with you its related because he was chosen for 'promotion' duties. it was done very nicely by PR people to penetrate maximum amount. if we look at who got invited to recieve gifts from Mr. Gonzo it was mostly the normal shills on HT, of course you need some people with no badges that shill as hard as they. thats where hellgremlin steps in

he said in this thread earlier that he wont change his sig just because its important to his position (he had a ponzi site in his sig). now its changed, maybe someone contacted him? Wink

"My Opinions do not represent those of anyone other then my own."
 Grin
nice 180° turn
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:01:29 PM

Hellsgremlin you are dumb as a rock. i just cant understand why you dig your self deeper into the hole
1.) telling people they are joining a criminal activity doesnt make it non-criminal
2.) paying off some in the ladder doesnt matter, thats actually a key part to grow the ponzi. even if you return all the money you are guilty
is that so hard to understand?

society at large has agreed that ponzi/pyramid shit is not accepted

edit:

Paul i agree with you its related because he was chosen for 'promotion' duties. it was done very nicely by PR people to penetrate maximum ammount. if we look at who got invited to recieve gifts from Mr. Gonzo it was mostly the normal shills on HT, of course you need some people with no badge that shill as hard as they. thats where hellgremlin steps in

he said in this thread earlier that he wont change his sig just because its important to his position (he had a ponzi site in his sig). now its changed, maybe someone contacted him? Wink

PAYING EVERYONE AND DISCONTINUING THE ACTIVITY IS SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.
( if i were still operating a ponzi then your statment would be correct,  What happened here is different.  I realised my mistake Made it right and stopped)

Both Ponzi's are Done and Every user was paid.   Those payments that i show screenshots of the chats with are not payments from when the ponzi was running but rather months later when i paid them what i promised i would
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:02:30 PM

"My apologies to those who think this discussion of an XPY (andBTC, and $) scammer does not belong here. I think it does, because this guy is deeply involved in the whole Paycoin scam, even getting the "special gift" directly from Homero. On top of that he insists on coming here to spout his fucking non sense about Paycoin and his scammer hero Homero Garza. Scumbags like this that are helping Homero's scam along need to be dragged out of their holes and exposed for what they really are. "

No apologies required, please continue.

now, was it one by sea or .......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:06:53 PM

i understand you realized your mistakes and tried to fix it
it still doesnt make it legal. of course it will decrease your sentence/fines if someone would go after you
still you are a criminal and a spokesperson handpicked by Homero Garza for Coinstand.com Grin
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:09:56 PM

"So back on topic"

no, you are completely off topic. Please create a thread and post it here. BCT is very big forum and this thread is not your personal dumping ground...

seriously, some of us might even visit and comment.

I accused you of derailing the thread earlier and you responded in a hot headed way with " what the whole thread" ? ..... I never said the whole thread ... but here you continue

My activity here will cease when they stop fabricating lies about me.   Until then ill be here.   So prehaps you should request they stop the horse shit i go away.   until then this thread remains derailed because it hasnt been about gaw for days now but more about me Simply because i was " Chosen" to receive gifts.  

They insist on posting my name in a old outdated premature scam aleart that only still exsist as a oversight.   So ill continue to make sure the person who googles my name can see the evidence of false accusations with there claims

You've achieved Pariah status only a few have done that around here gratz.  There's nothing you can do about that in THIS thread except make it worse (if thats possible) and seeing as how we have your personal info you may just push someone enough that they start putting it to good use if that hasn't already started I think it has (legally of course) so cut your losses get a new identity and clean up your act stop stealing from people.  Your lies make no sense and your stupidity is blinding.

https://i.imgur.com/ECcgFrd.jpg

I beg to differ

P.S,   I got the information about the people I wanted 3 days ago.   I'm just slightly smarter then you're average cookie and am waiting on one of them to make a move on my accounts.  All i need is for them to do it.  Also,  I spoke with a attorney yesterday about what is happening here and my past involvement with the ponzi's   Since there are No victims and the $$ amount was below 5,000 of total funds passed through the ponzi and crypto is not real its unlikely any charges will be brought to me.     Since i didn't run or " steal "  and can prove it  I have little to fear.

Of course you do.  Well all I can say is you've been given several good pieces of advice from some intelligent people here that you have purposely chose to ignore so now its tough cookies time.  Let me assure you no one around here thinks you're brilliant or witty and you might want to get a second opinion with a different law firm (thats the last piece of free advice you get from me) unless you really think the well I broke the law admitted to it several times on a public forum but no one got hurt in my opinion so its ok no harm no foul is going to fly.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:11:26 PM

"My apologies to those who think this discussion of an XPY (andBTC, and $) scammer does not belong here. I think it does, because this guy is deeply involved in the whole Paycoin scam, even getting the "special gift" directly from Homero. On top of that he insists on coming here to spout his fucking non sense about Paycoin and his scammer hero Homero Garza. Scumbags like this that are helping Homero's scam along need to be dragged out of their holes and exposed for what they really are. "

Dragged out of my hole?

Im not hiding dipshit  never was.

You keeps saying scammer as if you dont know the defintion.

Ill give you a hint  for a Dishonesty must be present for a scam to be true.

Have a read

I know you would like to make it seem as if i was preying on the unsuspecting and stealing from them.... but the fact remains everything was upfront and i never ran with the money.  Infact have proved that i did the exact opposite,   Paid EVERYONE and Stopped
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:14:23 PM

Dragged out of my hole?

Im not hiding dipshit  never was.

You keeps saying scammer as if you dont know the defintion.

Ill give you a hint  for a Dishonesty must be present for a scam to be true.

Have a read
http://s27.postimg.org/azxy9bz4j/notascamdick.png

I know you would like to make it seem as if i was preying on the unsuspecting and stealing from them.... but the fact remains everything was upfront and i never ran with the money.  Infact have proved that i did the exact opposite,   Paid EVERYONE and Stopped

"Dragged out of my hole?"

who the fuck are you responding to ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:17:23 PM

Since Hellsgremlin said he has cleared his name and Hashtalk will soon be gone in a week.
Maybe someone should post over on Hashtalk and see if there are really any people that have not been paid?
Let the people that got stiffed by this ass speak up if there are any that have not been taken care of like he says.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:18:57 PM

i understand you realized your mistakes and tried to fix it
it still doesnt make it legal. of course it will decrease your sentence/fines if someone would go after you
still you are a criminal and a spokesperson handpicked by Homero Garza for Coinstand.com Grin

Im not a spokes person.  You're right i broke the law and admited to it,  However Since
A.  I paid everyone back
B. First offence
C. no users wish to press charges

I face a Slap on the wrist.   Im not one to hide from my mistakes or back down.   I stand behind my decisions right or wrong.  Ill stand behind whatever may or may not happen legally.  Altho you would like to beleive that im faceing some kind of hard jail time,  Its closer to house arrest and a fine.  and that's a BIG IF a Agent or prosecuter felt like it was worth persuing The lack of victims and the fact that useres are informed of how the money is used takes away from it being a real ponzi,  Ponzi was used more as a marketing ploy it was more of a gamble,  Even that is a grey area since there is no gaming or skill betting happening it doesnt quite fall under gambling either....its all quite Grey
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:19:32 PM

Since Hellsgremlin said he has cleared his name and Hashtalk will soon be gone in a week.
Maybe someone should post over on Hashtalk and see if there are really any people that have not been paid?
Let the people that got stiffed by this ass speak up if there are any that have not been taken care of like he says.

There is already multiple threads... have fun.  

If you havent noticed im very popular over there,  a little common sense would tell you those people would be flipping shit right now had they not been paid.

Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:21:35 PM

It just never ends. Hellsgremlin obviously thinks he is in his own private reality where committing whatever crime he wants to is ok as long as he announces it. If that is the case, why exactly do you have a crack team of lawyers trying to extricate you from the mess you have created? If in fact you were ever prosecuted for any of this (doubtful, unfortunately) the #1 thing you would want to do is be remorseful, and you are doing the opposite of that. You are going off on a completely sociopathic route where you simply state that everything you do is ok, fuck the world and what "they" think. Good luck with that.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

It just never ends. Hellsgremlin obviously thinks he is in his own private reality where committing whatever crime he wants to is ok as long as he announces it. If that is the case, why exactly do you have a crack team of lawyers trying to extricate you from the mess you have created? If in fact you were ever prosecuted for any of this (doubtful, unfortunately) the #1 thing you would want to do is be remorseful, and you are doing the opposite of that. You are going off on a completely sociopathic route where you simply state that everything you do is ok, fuck the world and what "they" think. Good luck with that.

Crack team of lawyers?   you give me alot of credit.   I spoke with a lawyer to see what I'm facing nothing more.

PS.  I thought paying people out of pocket and discontinuing the activity was a pretty big show of remorse.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:26:02 PM

i actually have some respect for you because you take it as a man
i cant know how much money you got involved in so im not gonna comment what the punishment could be if someone would go after you

its not just about you. its when you tell people its a ponzi. thats where the problems start
you and everyone who read that and roped in ppl are guilty. you could be "innocent" (not really in a court) of robbing the people that you directly got in, but the next step where your minions try and get the next step of the pyramid. you are not even aware of it but you know everyone will do it because you said thats the business plan. the guilt doesnt ship from you to the next person. its compounded

its impossible for you to know how your pyramid was built, but you put the first brick in. which is the reason its illegal for the founder even if he paid the next step of "investors"

i can still remember when people tried to do this with paper letters. of course it doesnt fly in a court
Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:56:58 PM

@ HG: Oh, so sorry that you have only a single lawyer, unlike your hero Homero who has a crack team. I guess you will have to struggle by and hope for the best with your paupers defense. So please, tell me, does your lawyer think the "I told the victims what  I was doing and I gave the money back therefore it isn't a crime" strategy works with all crimes, or just the ones you have been engaged in? Let me put a scenario in writing just to see if it rings true:

"Yes, your honor, I robbed that bank. BUT, I called them up first and told them I was going to do it. And then, after I robbed them, I told everyone they were accomplices in my crime because I had told them I was going to do it. Then, a few weeks afterwards some people on the intertoobz told me that robbing banks was like all illegal and stuff, so I gave the money back and threatened that I would expose their part in my crime if they did not keep their traps shut. I also told them that because I told them I was going to rob them, that it wasn't really a crime at all, but just in case I hired this lawyer to defend me against something that was clearly not a crime at all. So you and your stupid laws and prosecutors and police and whatnot can all get in a great big pile and fuck yourselves. Uhmkay? Buhbyes, going home to play muh stolen ARMA 2 game all night now, laterz, chumpwads!"

I think this fictive courtroom plea is every bit as logically sound as your suggestion that some merchant (Carsen Klock??) can accept all 14 million XPY for $20 and that would fix the whole Paycoin scam.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: