Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW/Paycoin Hellsgremlin shill and Ponzi discussion  (Read 3301 times)
Paul Revere (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:28:02 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 07:53:49 PM by Paul Revere
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Here is Hellsgremlin in action with the BTC Ponzi scam a few weeks ago. Looks like he just took peoples BTC and then disappeared. Imagine that, pretty much the same as the Paycoin Ponzi scam he pulled with his pals on Hashtalk.  Nothing criminal there, no sir:

https://www.chatbutton.com/chatroom/18364025/#

And a couple years back where he was selling hack keys for ARMA2. This chump is definitely not the straightest 2x4 in the stack. It's "legal" if you say you're doing it right?  Roll Eyes
https://www.sinister.ly/User-Hellsgremlin

Wooo, $6,000 worth of ARMA2 hack keys in 9 weeks?

And here he is looking for a hack to break into Paypal websites. There couldn't possibly be anything  criminal here at all.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:31:37 PM

To:

in a few minutes. This guy has 600 reputation and 460 posts. Josh doesn't give a shit, let's delete this legit questions.
I got my shadow-ban yesterday for asking other legit questions.

Josh Garza is a despicable bastard.  We should be aggressively going after him and his shills relentlessly.  Take HellsGremlin for example. We have spent days arguing with him in this forum when he is clearly up to criminal activities.  Just report him and give him some real life drama to deal with.  Job done,  another shill bites the dust.

Don't debate these pricks, attack them with whatever ammunition you have.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:36:37 PM

Its nice you found my old Bodog account from i dunno 6 - 7 years ago?   You are really showing how much of a lose you actually are you low life shit bag.  The best part about this if you were smart you would have figured out that this is harassment.  And you my friend are from the US while others here are not you are.   I know how to dox too buddy,  I'm just smart enough to keep what i find to myself as it has certain uses to my advantage.  I will say You probably shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Oh and about me not keeping my word..... Find me a person i haven't paid back,  until then you screenshots are of a worthless outdated premature posted scam alert from some tool who panic'd and created more panic before allowing me to fix it.   In which i later settled with and he has retracted his claims.

So much about your claims of me not paying back you dumb fuck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972540.0

Now fuck Off Fuck off,
You're like a fucking child.

P.S - my xbox arrived today.   Be jelly!
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:37:30 PM

she like josh
style and grammar are very similar
there is a special link which he posts that show style humero

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:43:20 PM

just like the Team XPY smokescreen.
"hey im not part of this anymore its GAWSOME NOW. also take a look at my xpy boosting ConStand!"

the insane forum sanitation will carry on and nothing changes except in name. theres not a single piece of evidence that would prove they are trying to change the power structure (supply of xpy, prime controllers). just move more work to the community and leech it like theres no tomorrow

The attempt is probably to expand "the community" because hashtalk name has become toxic. New name, some clean up, nice PR texts, maybe a few hundred more suckers will bite.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:45:23 PM

Hellsgremlin, I strongly suggest you leave only one post with links to the images (not embedded).
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:46:08 PM

Hellsgremlin, I strongly suggest you leave only one post with links to the images (not embedded).

I am aloud to quote myself
Why are you so egar to suppress my evidence of the claims are lies?
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Wow, that's interesting. We should take his advice and do a full archive/backup of hashtalk before it's gone. Someone had done that a couple months ago and made the whole site available for download. If that person is still around, now would be a good time for a refresh.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:51:39 PM

This is not a thread to discuss your personal issues. Create your own, post a link here. Problem solved.

Then maybe you should have you're friends stop bringing my personal issues to this thread.   I'm simply responding to false allegations with facts. 

with that said,  every single time they post my info or start focusing there efforts here on me and my Internet history ill be putting those screenshots in place.   This way whene people google They get to see All of the facts.   I have a right to that
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:52:07 PM

He couldn't last 24 hours last time

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:53:51 PM

Wow, that's interesting. We should take his advice and do a full archive/backup of hashtalk before it's gone. Someone had done that a couple months ago and made the whole site available for download. If that person is still around, now would be a good time for a refresh.

ah, the sweet memories of HT .... wait, sorry I never bothered with an account due to the complete uselessness of the site.

good fucking riddance...just another part of the fly by night con that is mR GAnzA

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:57:09 PM

I'll be sending irs reports for any usa shills who take ill gotten gifts from Homero

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:59:27 PM

This is not a thread to discuss your personal issues. Create your own, post a link here. Problem solved.

Then maybe you should have you're friends stop bringing my personal issues to this thread.   I'm simply responding to false allegations with facts. 

with that said,  every single time they post my info or start focusing there efforts here on me and my Internet history ill be putting those screenshots in place.   This way whene people google They get to see All of the facts.   I have a right to that

I have already explained to you why your personal issues have been brought up. It's your problem that you can't quite while you're ahead. There is no inherent right for you to spam the thread with massive walls of screenshots that are of no interest to anyone except yourself. For defending yourself and for Google you should follow my advice - post links to screenshots (not embedded images), create your own thread, link to it, defend yourself there and stop yapping about ponzis and other personal stuff IN YOUR OWN posts here. Come here to discuss the topic, stop getting into pages-long arguments with everyone who disagrees with you or - gasp - offends you.

I know you won't listen to me but for the record - I tried.
Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:59:47 PM

with that said,  every single time they post my info or start focusing there efforts here on me and my Internet history ill be putting those screenshots in place.   This way whene people google They get to see All of the facts.   I have a right to that

Your XPY Ponzi scam and the fact that you were chosen to be a recipient of a gift from Homero are what makes mentioning your past and present scam activities relevant to this discussion. There are many posts stating that you simply took people's investments in both the XPY Ponzi and theBTC Ponzi as well. Posting some people who did get their money does not change this fact. Detailing that you have a long history of internet scams is 100% relevant and will remain so.

Edit to answer HGs next post: Myself and others already posted links to where people were saying you ripped them off. Posting some links to people who say they were not ripped off does not change this fact.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:01:46 PM

Its nice you found my old Bodog account from i dunno 6 - 7 years ago?   You are really showing how much of a lose you actually are you low life shit bag.  The best part about this if you were smart you would have figured out that this is harassment.  And you my friend are from the US while others here are not you are.   I know how to dox too buddy,  I'm just smart enough to keep what i find to myself as it has certain uses to my advantage.  I will say You probably shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Oh and about me not keeping my word..... Find me a person i haven't paid back,  until then you screenshots are of a worthless outdated premature posted scam alert from some tool who panic'd and created more panic before allowing me to fix it.   In which i later settled with and he has retracted his claims.

So much about your claims of me not paying back you dumb fuck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972540.0

Now fuck Off Fuck off,
You're like a fucking child.

P.S - my xbox arrived today.   Be jelly!

with that said,  every single time they post my info or start focusing there efforts here on me and my Internet history ill be putting those screenshots in place.   This way whene people google They get to see All of the facts.   I have a right to that
[/quote]

Your XPY Ponzi scam and the fact that you were chosen to be a recipient of a gift from Homero are what makes mentioning your past and present scam activities relevant to this discussion. There are many posts stating that you simply took people's investments in both the XPY Ponzi and theBTC Ponzi as well. Posting some people who did get their money does not change this fact. Detailing that you have a long history of internet scams is 100% relevant and will remain so.
[/quote]

FIND ME 1 PERSON WHO HAS NOT BEEN PAID?

2 PONZI'S ENDED 100% ALL USERS RETURNED.

and no my home address and information about my family was irrelevant.   The fun part was letting you believe you had updated contact info for a week now dickbag.   PS you started posting my info Before i was getting the items that i purchased.
Nautica

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:05:51 PM

MFW Homero

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:11:46 PM

What is GAW?

GAW is

-a site that sells miners (well, two, actually)
-zencloud, which is a marketplace for virtual goods and an interface for managing them
-hashtalk forums that are used to promote other companies and goods (e.g. Paybase) affiliated with the people behind GAW

Zencloud's death has been promised for a while. Now HashTalk's shutting down. I don't imagine gawminers.com is far behind.

He's winding down the business.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:18:26 PM

This is hilarious. Total meltdowns happening on hashtalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoBFhdeR9PE

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:19:41 PM

What is GAW?

GAW is

-a site that sells miners (well, two, actually)
-zencloud, which is a marketplace for virtual goods and an interface for managing them
-hashtalk forums that are used to promote other companies and goods (e.g. Paybase) affiliated with the people behind GAW

Zencloud's death has been promised for a while. Now HashTalk's shutting down. I don't imagine gawminers.com is far behind.

He's winding down the business.
He just reselling that 5PH he touted so loudly (probably making a few bucks)

other than pulling XPY from cashtakers,
 Zencloud has essentially been shuttered for months now. (so no fees from the market, no one is buying anything)

HT has always been useless other than to pump (i.e. no income)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:24:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024.msg10170718#msg10170718

It is truly amazing that this chump actually keeps going with this. Hellsgremiln himself openly admitted that he made off with people's funds in this Ponzi scam he was running. I am glad I am taking notes about all of this, it is really great stuff that I would not likely be able to come up with on my own. It is just too far into the absurd, and if I imagined stuff like this for a story I would probably reject it as being too unbelievable. Yet here it is for real.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: