Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW/Paycoin Hellsgremlin shill and Ponzi discussion  (Read 3303 times)
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:04:57 PM

@ HG: Oh, so sorry that you have only a single lawyer, unlike your hero Homero who has a crack team. I guess you will have to struggle by and hope for the best with your paupers defense. So please, tell me, does your lawyer think the "I told the victims what  I was doing and I gave the money back therefore it isn't a crime" strategy works with all crimes, or just the ones you have been engaged in? Let me put a scenario in writing just to see if it rings true:

"Yes, your honor, I robbed that bank. BUT, I called them up first and told them I was going to do it. And then, after I robbed them, I told everyone they were accomplices in my crime because I had told them I was going to do it. Then, a few weeks afterwards some people on the intertoobz told me that robbing banks was like all illegal and stuff, so I gave the money back and threatened that I would expose their part in my crime if they did not keep their traps shut. I also told them that because I told them I was going to rob them, that it wasn't really a crime at all, but just in case I hired this lawyer to defend me against something that was clearly not a crime at all. So you and your stupid laws and prosecutors and police and whatnot can all get in a great big pile and fuck yourselves. Uhmkay? Buhbyes, going home to play muh stolen ARMA 2 game all night now, laterz, chumpwads!"

I think this fictive courtroom plea is every bit as logically sound as your suggestion that some merchant (Carsen Klock??) can accept all 14 million XPY for $20 and that would fix the whole Paycoin scam.

You are quite the theorist.  

When in reality im guilty of running what would be considered a booking operation & not thievery,  Fraud or scam.   But lets be real.... nothings going to happen. LMAO  this was fun
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:09:45 PM

@ HG: Oh, so sorry that you have only a single lawyer, unlike your hero Homero who has a crack team. I guess you will have to struggle by and hope for the best with your paupers defense. So please, tell me, does your lawyer think the "I told the victims what  I was doing and I gave the money back therefore it isn't a crime" strategy works with all crimes, or just the ones you have been engaged in? Let me put a scenario in writing just to see if it rings true:

"Yes, your honor, I robbed that bank. BUT, I called them up first and told them I was going to do it. And then, after I robbed them, I told everyone they were accomplices in my crime because I had told them I was going to do it. Then, a few weeks afterwards some people on the intertoobz told me that robbing banks was like all illegal and stuff, so I gave the money back and threatened that I would expose their part in my crime if they did not keep their traps shut. I also told them that because I told them I was going to rob them, that it wasn't really a crime at all, but just in case I hired this lawyer to defend me against something that was clearly not a crime at all. So you and your stupid laws and prosecutors and police and whatnot can all get in a great big pile and fuck yourselves. Uhmkay? Buhbyes, going home to play muh stolen ARMA 2 game all night now, laterz, chumpwads!"

I think this fictive courtroom plea is every bit as logically sound as your suggestion that some merchant (Carsen Klock??) can accept all 14 million XPY for $20 and that would fix the whole Paycoin scam.

but thats only 280 mil and rising  Grin yes Mr. Gorzo has the money to pay for that  Grin

its even worse in your metaphor: he hires another group to do the same. except he cant return any money stolen down the ladder because he cant know of it
there were few people in nuremberg trials who were in same situations. they got the death penalty because of their cascade effect on minions. with out them they would have 'only' been jailed for life
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

He can't even play video games legit he has to be a hacker what an all around scrub.  Is there anything in your life you don't cheat at Mr. Gremlin if that is your real name oh wait we know your real name lol....

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:21:15 PM

He can't even play video games legit he has to be a hacker what an all around scrub.  Is there anything in your life you don't cheat at Mr. Gremlin if that is your real name oh wait we know your real name lol....

Actually,  Once again I'm a opportunist.  Hacking was rampid so i started writing and selling scripts.... Supply n Demand....  so when you go to bed tonight just remeber.  I'm better then you at every thing you do in your life.

Ohhh Except Lying and hiding my identity.
Paul Revere (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:25:58 PM

He can't even play video games legit he has to be a hacker what an all around scrub.  Is there anything in your life you don't cheat at Mr. Gremlin if that is your real name oh wait we know your real name lol....

Actually,  Once again Im a opertunist.  Hacking was ramid so i started writing and selling scripts.... Supply n Demand....  so when you go to bed tonight just rember.  Im better then you at every thing you do in your life. *Except all that writing and gramur and figgerin with numbers and being honest and smart and logucal ans makun monies and all that stupid shit like that.

FTFY. No charge.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:27:43 PM

Actually,  Once again Im a opertunist.  Hacking was ramid so i started writing and selling scripts.... Supply n Demand....  so when you go to bed tonight just rember.  Im better then you at every thing you do in your life. *Except all that writing and gramur and figgerin with numbers and being honest and smart and logucal and all that stupid shit like that.

FTFY. No charge.

Being honest?   Then why are you hiding behind Tor  why are you hiding you're identity?   Are you willing to post your own email,  Home address and cell number?   what do you have to hide?
you should also know.  You didn't do a good Job,  I know who you are I have since yesterday,   You cost a few extra bucks because of your efforts to disguise.

Have fun with you're thread.  Just know i have what I need and I'm just waiting for you to make your move on the cookies I left in the jar for you to take,   once you do....
Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:33:44 PM

I am just a guy posting on a forum. I am not engaging in commerce so there is no reason to be known. You, on the other hand, engage in illegal activies on the internet and your identity is known. I think you should get the dumbest hacker / scammer of the year award. Keep it up, by all means. I will just crunch more popcorn.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:37:59 PM

Actually,  Once again I'm a opportunist.  Hacking was rampid so i started writing and selling scripts.... Supply n Demand....  so when you go to bed tonight just remeber.  I'm better then you at every thing you do in your life.

if i ignore your attacks on Paul who is really an upstanding person from the stuff ive seen:
i dont agree with your view point at all but still i have to have some respect here, only a tiny bit.
i had to deal with such things and issue some fines. it doesnt make it right but your whole life shoudnt be stained

some people (mostly in drug related issues i was involved in) recovered pretty well, the ones who admitted they had a problem and established normal lives

but thats only the stuff i can see via internet about you. so lets take this with grain of salt  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:51:57 PM

Actually,  Once again Im a opertunist.  Hacking was ramid so i started writing and selling scripts.... Supply n Demand....  so when you go to bed tonight just rember.  Im better then you at every thing you do in your life. *Except all that writing and gramur and figgerin with numbers and being honest and smart and logucal and all that stupid shit like that.

FTFY. No charge.

Being honest?   Then why are you hiding behind Tor  why are you hiding you're identity?   Are you willing to post your own email,  Home address and cell number?   what do you have to hide?
you should also know.  You didn't do a good Job,  I know who you are I have since yesterday,   You cost a few extra bucks because of your efforts to disguise.

Have fun with you're thread.  Just know i have what I need and I'm just waiting for you to make your move on the cookies I left in the jar for you to take,   once you do....

I had already doxed Paul Revere in that other thread, posted his picture in front of his house. Here's the address too:

193 Salem St, Boston, MA
Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:55:02 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 09:19:23 PM by Paul Revere

I agree with you somewhat , Ken. HG has had the opportunity to come clean and wash himself of the crap he has been involved in, but his demeanor and unrepentant behavior indicate that he will not do so. Everything he says has a "but" in it. "I know hacking video games and selling the keys is illegal BUT everybody was doing it so I did too", etc. I learned about that very early in life, apparently some people never do, they just keep justifying whatever it is that they do, i.e. become a sociopath. When I was a kid my dad would line us boys up to apologize whenever there was a fight or whatever, and I would pity the fool who would say" Ya, I apologize for getting in a fight, BUT HE STARTED IT!". Bad choice then and still a bad choice in all of life. Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that HG will get a decent spanking for any of the crap he has been involved with, so he will likely continue and grow bolder and bolder with these scams until eventually he gets lucky and hits the bigtime and get's the book thrown at him for some larger crime.

Keep it up, HG. Eventually you will "Graduate to the real deal and lose your Skid status".

P.s: HG: That may or may not be my address and picture.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:03:28 PM

By the way this HG "remorse" in the AMM (always make money) thread came only after dozens of posts calling him a scammer. Initially he stated that he's simply fulfilling a demand, participants are informed and willing etc etc. Then turns out he's talking to a lawyer and will get only a slap on the wrist. I think that's what's most annoying - he can't even keep his story straight, not to mention shut his trap when things are spinning out of control. Heck, even GAWCEO managed to keep (almost) silent for a couple of weeks - learn from your idol, HG.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10826516#msg10826516

I think these 2 lines from my website are valid to disproving you're theory that i am  " Ripping People off "   Its called supply and demand.  The last few months have proven there is a demand and that people dont care ponzi or not and are willing to bet this way.    As long as users are informed there is nothing ethically or morally wrong with this.  

About Us.
We are a Ponzi all of the games found here are Built on the basic foundation of a Ponzi Scheme Your funds are Considered a Bet Not a Investment. We are not a group of magical market masters who use the bitcoin orical locked in our basemant that guarantee's we 175% roi every coin we touch

OUR PROCESS.

We use your deposit to payout the User's before you 175% Of their Deposit. Afterwards your deposit Is added to the waiting list. Then If and when we receive enough to pay all Waiting Bets before yours & reach your payout threshold. Your deposit will then become a winner and we and we will Immediately return 175% of your deposit to the same address that sent the deposit. In all of our games there is a risk of loss. We encourage the user to cautious when betting and never risk more then he or she can afford to lose. This is a Gamble

I think the makes it pretty clear that Betters on my site are well informed and willing participants.

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:03:46 PM

yes it seems he has continued his journey into bad habits for quite a while now (there must be a reason he was hand picked by Mr. Gonzo) at some point there is no return so maybe HG you should learn to abide by the rules around you
strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:05:57 PM

I wonder if his lawyer told him to shut his mouth and stop incriminating himself on public forums  Cheesy

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:25:10 PM

Wow,this guys pupils are sooo dilated (.06 second mark)  Shocked 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XqaYvzkRw&feature=youtu.be

Meth Huh  Oxy Huh  What do you think Huh

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:41:42 PM

Wow,this guys pupils are sooo dilated (.06 second mark)  Shocked  

Meth Huh  Oxy Huh  What do you think Huh

Something going on there for sure. That weird video where he is obviously stoned out of his gourd on something (@ 8 am and looks like he has been up all night tweaking) and his incoherent and irrational posts are why I suggested that perhaps he has a drug problem.

Protip: It's not the beard that makes people think you're a drug addict, Bryon.  Roll Eyes

strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:40:07 AM

Wow,this guys pupils are sooo dilated (.06 second mark)  Shocked 

Meth Huh  Oxy Huh  What do you think Huh

maybe some sherm sticks for sure

strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:45:45 AM

Go on tell me about your superior intellect.

Paul Revere (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:57:04 AM

Look a few posts up where Suchmoon quoted that. HG actually first typed "ramid" and then fixed it to rampid. Roll Eyes

It looks like the Paycoin Spaceship is already in deep space:

It's completely normal for your pupils to be the same size as your iris, right?  Shocked 

strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:00:36 AM

Look a few posts up where Suchmoon quoted that. HG actually first typed "ramid" and then fixed it to rampid. Roll Eyes

It looks like the Paycoin Spaceship is already in deep space:

It's completely normal for your pupils to be the same size as your iris, right?  Shocked 

No way thats not normal at all he's on some serious drugs.  He's probably out getting drugs right now.

Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:09:13 AM

Ok 1 more time:
 I figured out that the reason you suspect im on drugs is because I spent 12 hours All night arguing with you nerds and didn't sleep.  I'm east cost and time stamps on my post verify I was indeed awake all night.  Its one of the first things I mention in the video.   Sorry to disappoint but the only drug I've ever taken in my life was some bud,  Now a days I have no need for smoking weed & don't even like to drink.   There was a time when you could have considered me a pot head but now that im all grown up,  Its simply not the example i wish to set for my child.  

From here I will opt to remain out of the conversation and let your imaginations run wild.    The reality of the situation is my investment with Gaw has paid off and even tho I didn't get rich off a the couple hundred bucks i invested in paycoin.  I have profited in and now have a bunch of nice toys to go with my profits.   All you have gained from this was a thread and a few good laughs at what you think is my expense.  I really think it was the opposite and I may have gotten my invite specifically because kept telling you nerds i was gonna post it all over here. You have affected in no way.  You stopped nothing.  You proved nothing I haven't already openly discussed & you probably helped me gain my beta invite and new toys,  Thanks.  

you wasted your time beating a dead horse in " Exposing" the already " Exposed" and tried to morph everything into more then it is.   Your full of conspiracy and grammar corrections.   And I've wasted my time trying to " Defend myself" against people who act like idiots who discredit themself's with their own behavior and carrying on.

I really did gain some good entertainment out of all this and dont plan on coming back here much.   I will drop by every once in a while to stur you guys up.  Its neat to see how excited you get when you think your destroying something or some one.  

Good luck to you all,  Im sure you will be a success with this great community.  

Good Job,  You won.  
ill be quiet now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: