Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW/Paycoin Hellsgremlin shill and Ponzi discussion  (Read 3304 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:46:05 AM

So long nutcase.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:52:42 AM

I've wasted my time

Not really, you got a nice new thread all for yourself. This will make it a lot easier for anyone to find your achievements.

I would suggest to fix the typo in your new sig but you probably don't even know what I'm talking about.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:15:59 AM

Ok 1 more time:
 I figured out that the reason you suspect im on drugs is because I spent 12 hours All night arguing with you nerds and didn't sleep.  I'm east cost and time stamps on my post verify I was indeed awake all night.  Its one of the first things I mention in the video.   Sorry to disappoint but the only drug I've ever taken in my life was some bud,  Now a days I have no need for smoking weed & don't even like to drink.   There was a time when you could have considered me a pot head but now that im all grown up,  Its simply not the example i wish to set for my child.  

From here I will opt to remain out of the conversation and let your imaginations run wild.    The reality of the situation is my investment with Gaw has paid off and even tho I didn't get rich off a the couple hundred bucks i invested in paycoin.  I have profited in and now have a bunch of nice toys to go with my profits.   All you have gained from this was a thread and a few good laughs at what you think is my expense.  I really think it was the opposite and I may have gotten my invite specifically because kept telling you nerds i was gonna post it all over here. You have affected in no way.  You stopped nothing.  You proved nothing I haven't already openly discussed & you probably helped me gain my beta invite and new toys,  Thanks.  

you wasted your time beating a dead horse in " Exposing" the already " Exposed" and tried to morph everything into more then it is.   Your full of conspiracy and grammar corrections.   And I've wasted my time trying to " Defend myself" against people who act like idiots who discredit themself's with their own behavior and carrying on.

I really did gain some good entertainment out of all this and dont plan on coming back here much.   I will drop by every once in a while to stur you guys up.  Its neat to see how excited you get when you think your destroying something or some one.  

Good luck to you all,  Im sure you will be a success with this great community.  

Good Job,  You won.  
ill be quiet now.

Atleast if your child used drugs it wouldn't fuck other peoples lives over as much as your example to run ponzi schemes and just overall scamming users.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:48:22 AM

Ok 1 more time:
 I figured out that the reason you suspect im on drugs is because I spent 12 hours All night arguing with you nerds and didn't sleep.  I'm east cost and time stamps on my post verify I was indeed awake all night.  Its one of the first things I mention in the video.   Sorry to disappoint but the only drug I've ever taken in my life was some bud,  Now a days I have no need for smoking weed & don't even like to drink.   There was a time when you could have considered me a pot head but now that im all grown up,  Its simply not the example i wish to set for my child.  

From here I will opt to remain out of the conversation and let your imaginations run wild.    The reality of the situation is my investment with Gaw has paid off and even tho I didn't get rich off a the couple hundred bucks i invested in paycoin.  I have profited in and now have a bunch of nice toys to go with my profits.   All you have gained from this was a thread and a few good laughs at what you think is my expense.  I really think it was the opposite and I may have gotten my invite specifically because kept telling you nerds i was gonna post it all over here. You have affected in no way.  You stopped nothing.  You proved nothing I haven't already openly discussed & you probably helped me gain my beta invite and new toys,  Thanks.  

you wasted your time beating a dead horse in " Exposing" the already " Exposed" and tried to morph everything into more then it is.   Your full of conspiracy and grammar corrections.   And I've wasted my time trying to " Defend myself" against people who act like idiots who discredit themself's with their own behavior and carrying on.

I really did gain some good entertainment out of all this and dont plan on coming back here much.   I will drop by every once in a while to stur you guys up.  Its neat to see how excited you get when you think your destroying something or some one.  

Good luck to you all,  Im sure you will be a success with this great community.  

Good Job,  You won.  
ill be quiet now.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:08:29 PM

Atleast if your child used drugs it wouldn't fuck other peoples lives over as much as your example to run ponzi schemes and just overall scamming users.
Except for the healthcare system and who pays for it.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:46:15 PM

I've wasted my time

Not really, you got a nice new thread all for yourself. This will make it a lot easier for anyone to find your achievements.

I would suggest to fix the typo in your new sig but you probably don't even know what I'm talking about.

Yeah lets keep this visible so when people look up HG they find this and know not to trust him.

Also our friends from HT when they come to visit can see who some of the XPY champions who Josh gives presents actually are.

Yeah Josh chose scammers to actually get $20 per XPY and paid them basically to keep pumping so YOU lose money.

Oh and what Business was this guy a partner in with another GAW suck up?  Maybe their users need a link to this thread so they know who they are dealing with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: