Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HZ/NXT: assetparser.py >40 columns per asset | shareholders.py inner circle PM  (Read 7527 times)
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:35:34 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 03:50:16 PM by altsheets

...and make it available, no one can buy your program if you don't sell it.

Alright, here is an earlybird approach - you could have this TODAY!

* How much would you pay for (private) access to the current results table? With an option for 3 data updates later.

* How much would you pay for providing all static results (publicly) on your website?

Since the update yesterday, the results table for HZ has grown to 43x118.
So: How much do you pay for 5000 3000 numbers?

But "as is". No more info right now. If you want to see a full demonstration, documentation, TV commercial, and sales brochure first, before you pay ...

... then wait.

Thanks.

EDIT: 43*117 --> but some assets haven't had trades --> 3423 nonempty cells

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:58:53 AM

Hello,

should I say sorry for my insistence? I am not really sorry, though I regret that it distresses you.

I like that you let us know the news about your work, but the problem I saw here, is that often your progress announcements are just from your personal perspective, but not as an information from the software buyers' or asset buyers' perspective. I think it will help your sales, if you try to view it from our point of view.

There are so many confusing things and scams around here that I really want to test which assets have a chance for survival AND are not just good for the asset issuer. I asked some critical questions to another asset issuer, too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.msg11132725#msg11132725 .

> When can we use your software
I will not give an ETA, because then disappointment grows overboard when I miss it.
There are frequent updates here, in this thread - so you will be able to monitor the progress in detail.

> or when will dividends flow
I won't say, but just do it. Who owns shares will then get dividends.

OK, I did not expect a definitve date, but it's also good to know if you yourself have any plan or thoughts about it, and I think we would like as much of it as you can give. So, glad to hear you will keep us up to date - now relax...

(a) progress in the technology - until yesterday I would not even have known how to do it in HZ. First I had to build this workaround myself. Only now I know my shareholders, for the first time.

That's interesting, I thought you could see who bought your assets via the 'Trade History' but it really seems difficult or impossible with the HZ wallet (you only see transaction numbers, isn't it possible to track that?). I think, in NXT it's possible. So, yes, the HZ developers have indeed something to catch up...

(b) profits to share.

Sorry for repeating questions, but of course we would be interested how and if you plan to make this public. I think you once talked about information via e-mail? Don't answer me now, if you don't like it - but please keep in mind that this would be very interesting for your 'customers'.

(c) The update of HZ to newer Nxt code. Because I would really like to pay REAL dividends; not some stupid workaround, that will later never show up as dividends.

Yes, see above. My realization of HZ's lag of development in some cases, compared to NXT for example, increases. Well, they need time, too. I don't know how big their team is and if they work fulltime or as a hobby...
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 12:07:23 PM

That's interesting,
yes, isn't it? Yey! :-)

I thought you could see who bought your assets via the 'Trade History'
Might be - but that would all be manual. And manual stops being practical once there are many more.

Also, there is asset transfers (in contrast to trade, for transfers there is no HZ paid).
And right now in HZ there is only a way to extract the trades, not the transfers. Unless parsing all transactions of course.

you only see transaction numbers, isn't it possible to track that?
Yes, it is. That would definitely have been the other approach, following all the trades. But at transfers there would have been information loss then.

So, yes, the HZ developers have indeed something to catch up...
For sure. But HZ is still young ...

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Hubus

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:46:31 PM

* How much would you pay for (private) access to the current results table? With an option for 3 data updates later.

* How much would you pay for providing all static results (publicly) on your website?

You ask the wrong person, as I am quite poor myself and will probably do without the program and do some statistics myself. I cannot invest millions of HZ and thousands of hours in trading, and therefore, even good statistics won't help me to get high profits. It's a matter of time and money. If I don't have the money, even good information is worthless. I don't care if the moon consists of pure gold as I cannot go there and get it, understand?

Luckily for you, I am very probably NOT an average user, so there might really be a better chance to sell it to others than to me!

Of course it would be interesting, but when I buy something, I am used to see the price first, not the other way round, being asked how much I would pay. And if I you ask in that order, I had to see exactly what I would get and preferably try it first! Only then I could estimate if this helps me so much in getting less poor that I would consider buying it even though I'm poor yet.

E.g. it might be interesting to see when an asset has started and who are the owners, but on the other hand, not so important for earning profits with this asset.

For this, I usually need data about dividends per share per time (planned and promised for the future and real for the past), reliability/security, asset holder experiences, price charts, volume, supply and demand, distribution etc. - things I often get for free sufficiently elsewhere, even though not so detailed.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:26:51 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 03:38:09 PM by altsheets

You ask the wrong person, as I am quite poor myself and will probably do without the program and do some statistics myself.
Hmmm ... how can you help then?  

One day, I hope to get back to the old idea of attaching a reseller system.
You reselling this, and getting a fat bonus ... how does that sound?

Or: I have no time for looking around in bitcointalk right now - if you find places where it would make sense to announce my products, that would help already, big time.
And of course, you get rewarded for deals that result from your activities.

Thanks for the following list!

For this, I usually need data about dividends per share per time
Impossible for HZ 3.9, probably possible for Nxt 1.4.16 - but haven't looked into it yet.

reliability/security,
soft quality.

asset holder experiences,
Actually here is an idea: Extract all the current holders, and send them a link to a survey via NHZ messages - possible!

price charts,
I think about that.

volume,
done.

And now that I know the timespans, it can be converted to "per 30d".

supply and demand,
interesting. I could sum up the buy and sell order sides. But most assets on HZ are mainly in the issuer account still. So an overwhelming supply side.

distribution etc.
I extract a count how much of the asset is already sold. And as percentage of total quantity.

- things I often get for free sufficiently elsewhere
Then you won't need my software, nor the data.

;-)

Hubus

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:52:41 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 09:11:40 AM by Hubus

You ask the wrong person, as I am quite poor myself and will probably do without the program and do some statistics myself.
Hmmm ... how can you help then?  

I am afraid I cannot help you directly with sales. I can only continue to make comments about what I think such a software should do and what I would improve.

I will stay being honest. I made a calculation estimating how many sales you would need to compete with other assets in terms of dividends and I don't think you can achieve it (I am speaking of rentability of the asset, I'm not saying your software will not sell). Of course I still don't know what price you would want to sell the software for, but I have this as a variable in my calculation, too, and think if the price would be too high, you won't sell much, so the second variable, the number of sales, will become too small.

So for me, the only reason to buy your asset was to support your development. But it is not a good (profitable) business from the view of an asset holder. If you want to change that, in my opinion the only way would be to increase the percentage of profit represented by your asset (let's say, from 5 % to 50 %, that would be realistic in my estimation. Calculated with a price of 20 EUR per software license. You would need around 300 customers in a 5 year span, which would also be the ROI for asset holders. Or do you have bigger expectations, and if so, what is your evidence? I thought you are good at calculations yourself.)

One day, I hope to get back to the old idea of attaching a reseller system.
You reselling this, and getting a fat bonus ... how does that sound?

It's a good idea. Though again, please do not count on me there, I have to look for jobs in other fields.I would only do it by chance (if some opportunity comes across my way). But you will surely find other resellers.

Or: I have no time for looking around in bitcointalk right now - if you find places where it would make sense to announce my products, that would help already, big time.
And of course, you get rewarded for deals that result from your activities.

The chances that I personally have this opportunity are low, its absolutely not my proficiency. I can again only pass this to the other readers of this thread.

Thanks for the following list!

No problem.

Impossible for HZ 3.9, probably possible for Nxt 1.4.16 - but haven't looked into it yet.

Not impossible, but improbable, because it's manual work: Read the asset announcements and threads of the respective assets and ask the asset holders.

Actually here is an idea: Extract all the current holders, and send them a link to a survey via NHZ messages - possible!

Good, but manual work...

supply and demand,
interesting. I could sum up the buy and sell order sides. But most assets on HZ are mainly in the issuer account still. So an overwhelming supply side.

I mean just the sales and buy orders, like some exchanges and charts sites display it for cryptocoins.

distribution etc.
I extract a count how much of the asset is already sold. And as percentage of total quantity.

In the SuperNet wallet (NXT) you can already see it. Maybe it will be possible for HZ soon, too? But then, of course, your software would not hold a great advantage - apart from bundling all this information.

- things I often get for free sufficiently elsewhere
Then you won't need my software, nor the data.

As I said, I would like to test it first. Then maybe my personal price acceptance would be around 20 EUR. And IF I make huge profits later, I would consider donating to you, so don't forget to include a donation reminder.

But don't forget what I said above: In my personal calculation, the ASSET in its current conception is not a good option unless you change the profit distribution. And consequently, I will sell my shares soon unless you change something  (holding it doesn't help you neither, only an increase in asset market price does). I could just do it now - with a small profit - but want to hear what you say about it first.

Sorry for the hard words, have a nice day, anyway.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:50:24 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 03:03:04 PM by altsheets

Not impossible, but improbable, because it's manual work: Read the asset announcements and threads of the respective assets and ask the asset holders.
Me I am not interested in manual solutions, that's why I said "impossible", and of course I meant "impossible automatically".

Good, but manual work...
No.

supply and demand,
I mean just the sales and buy orders, like some exchanges and charts sites display it for cryptocoins.
Yes. That is why I wrote:

... I could sum up the buy and sell order sides. ...

For your other questions ... time will tell.

And please, everybody:
Only buy stuff after you have done your research well.

If you have any doubts
that it is the right thing for you to do,
I advise you NOT to buy my asset.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:44:33 PM

Have you released the source code somewhere? Is it free to change? I would like to use and extend it a little bit to show more information.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:04:28 PM

extend it a little bit to show more information.
Thanks tyz, for your interest.

First of all: This is work in progress. And myself, I have not even really started to show the whole information - in the preview you see 12 columns, while the newest version already produces 43 columns, for each asset. Not all of them hyper-essential, but they are there now.

Have you released the source code somewhere?
No.

The thing is that I issued this asset myself, and with selling it, I have got some money from investors - who will want to get it back long-term, in the form of dividends. So I need to find solutions how all of my work can be monetized.

Releasing my working hours that went into AltFolio and assetparser as open source would for sure help the community - but not me nor my shareholders. 

As much as I personally like free flow of information and collaboration - I have to think about money, always. You see my dilemma?

I would like to use

And I would like you to use it. Happy that you ask.

Which way can we find to solve this?

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:33:53 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:17:21 PM by altsheets

Shareholders.py is born

I built a new tool in a crazy 17 hours session, to reach out to my 17 shareholders,
celebrating the 1 month birthday of AAssetHZ.

The following is the program output, it is self explaining.

(The asset 'beautiful' (id: 5903523947573024709) is a test asset that I have issued only for this purpose. Do not buy it.)

--------------------------------------------------
Sending messages to all shareholders of
'beautiful' (assetId = 5903523947573024709)
from sending account  NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV

THEREALDEAL = True

Step 1: Parsing the blockchain for all shareholders
[03:48:09.869]  nhz:
[03:48:10.901]  API-downloading all assets: 122 assets. DONE.
[03:48:12.897]  API-downloading all account ids from NHZ block explorer: 4525 accounts. DONE.
[03:48:30.819]  API-Downloading 4525 accounts (async, MAXTHREADS=1000): 4525 threads finished. DONE.
[03:48:30.848]  2124 accounts are holding (median 200.2 mean 470808.9) HZ, and 708 are holding assets.
[03:48:31.005]  Analyzing 708 shareholders, with 1308 asset balances. DONE.

Asset 5903523947573024709 has 4 shareholders: (asset, accountRS, amount, countOfDifferentAssets, HZ-balance, name, alias)
5903523947573024709   NHZ-YPPJ-5S6B-NKYK-B5FVX    0.0001   1       128.0                          altsheetstestaccount04
5903523947573024709   NHZ-4BHN-8FBZ-TVJS-DMGF6    3.7188   1         4.0                          altsheetstestaccount02
5903523947573024709   NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV   34.1394   1        35.0                          altsheetstestaccount03
5903523947573024709   NHZ-QEQG-G5N8-8ASD-FYHFR    4.1417   1         2.0                          altsheetstestaccount01

all addresses:
[u'NHZ-YPPJ-5S6B-NKYK-B5FVX', u'NHZ-4BHN-8FBZ-TVJS-DMGF6', u'NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV', u'NHZ-QEQG-G5N8-8ASD-FYHFR']

with public keys:
{u'NHZ-4BHN-8FBZ-TVJS-DMGF6': u'cfa2d418cb99f9740c37843262fae2ca27c3490c6f6d57dafd494ba748e1e71c', u'NHZ-YPPJ-5S6B-NKYK-B5FVX': u'83a16fee6e5b88e6fa6d9a7912b2882aadb361e22d6a3f5020c89b4e38a2c875', u'NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV': u'2f57ed957453207b926c8466944856d9e32f89142f327d9e25fb9dbf9788f512', u'NHZ-QEQG-G5N8-8ASD-FYHFR': u'63f26ee1f2389f5fe08da039644dde51fc02ac23419d51aa445f7900f00d0355'}

Step 2: Making passwords, compiling the messages from template, checking lengths.

Have a quick look on the passwords, so they are not obscene :-)
['5xepazwg', 'laqmaxcs', 'hw9kce6q', 'ou34fjiv']

Sample message

Hello shareholder!

You own shares of asset 'beautiful' (id 5903523947573024709).

Good news for you -->

Visit the new shareholder inner circle at
http://altsheets.ddns.net/shareholders

Your personal credentials are:
  username: NHZ-4BHN-8FBZ-TVJS-DMGF6
  password: 5xepazwg

Enjoy!
       your happy AltSheetsDev :-)

Step 3: Checking balance
The sending account NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV has a balance of 35.01 HZ.

Step 4: Sending encrypted messages
only continue here if you are totally sure:

Please type  yes  :yes

------------------
start sending. Please be patient:
NHZ-4BHN-8FBZ-TVJS-DMGF6  success=True txID=17542049851144901313
NHZ-YPPJ-5S6B-NKYK-B5FVX  success=True txID=17826415227643272475
NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV  success=True txID=7726216962759025843
NHZ-QEQG-G5N8-8ASD-FYHFR  success=True txID=6829710997944664049
ready.

Step 5: Linux commands to set the password for each shareholder. Do this now:
sudo htpasswd -b /path/to/your/.htpasswd NHZ-YPPJ-5S6B-NKYK-B5FVX laqmaxcs
sudo htpasswd -b /path/to/your/.htpasswd NHZ-4BHN-8FBZ-TVJS-DMGF6 5xepazwg
sudo htpasswd -b /path/to/your/.htpasswd NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV hw9kce6q
sudo htpasswd -b /path/to/your/.htpasswd NHZ-QEQG-G5N8-8ASD-FYHFR ou34fjiv

Step 6: Who enabled you to do this?
Please give a reward to AltSheetsDev now.
How much HZ you want to send? (0 to skip):  50000
Thanks. Sending now (please be patient):
donation success=False txID=Not enough funds

Step 7:
Test the webaccess, that it really works. Monitor the webserver logfiles if you can.
Use all ways to inform your shareholders, otherwise they might not open their wallet inbox.
(twitter, bitcointalk, facebook, etc) Example: http://altsheets.ddns.net/img/HZ-PM.png
Check your own wallet NHZ-VJ23-6K9N-33Z2-4DHQV for incoming answers.
Please give me feedback how this works out for you. Thanks!
Also: Consider to buy my 'AAssetHZ' to support me, and earn dividends.
Enjoy your day!

This tool is interesting for every
Asset issuer:
Do you want to buy this service from me?

PM me an offer.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:57:13 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:12:42 PM by altsheets

Shareholders.py ...
Sample message ...

This is how it looks to the recipient = shareholder.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:09:04 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:19:23 PM by altsheets

Shareholders.py ...
Visit the new shareholder inner circle at
http://altsheets.ddns.net/shareholders
Your personal credentials are:
  username: ...
  password: ...

Webpage /shareholders, open for everyone

Clicking on inner circle ...

Wrong password --> unauthorized

Correct password --> access to protected area

A beautiful newsletter is waiting there ...

Cool, ain't it?

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:20:51 PM

Announce it on twitter (example), facebook, bitcointalk ...

If you are a shareholder of my
AAssetHZ 8101260088962758269,
you received an encrypted message from me !

Please check your wallet for an "Arbitrary Message"
coming from my address.

Read the text by clicking on the transaction ID.

Click on the pic to the to my real posting.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:26:54 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 08:49:58 PM by altsheets

Shareholders.py is born

Asset issuer:

PM me an offer.

... it doesn't have a GUI yet, and so far can be run only by me. But could already be booked as a service, actually.

Though, only for experienced users/admins, no newbie support (or yes - if you pay well & upfront).
Makes most sense if you have a web server where you can password-protect an area /shareholders/innercircle

More info above in these FIVE consecutive posts, and on my webpage.

Hubus

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:40:24 AM

Shareholders.py ...
Sample message ...

Nice and useful idea.

Can it also be used by asset holders?

This would open interesting possibilities of use and abuse...

An example of a use would be the gathering, communication and coordination of defrauded users, as in this probable fraud case (but it's a NXT asset, where the function of listing all asset holders is easier than in current Horizon):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044199.0

Does your program function in NXT also? NXT is a better market.

(BTW thank you for the friendly password)
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 01:40:11 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 07:48:59 PM by altsheets

Shareholders.py ...
Sample message ...

Nice and useful idea.

Can it also be used by asset holders?

Of course, by anyone. It just needs a nonempty balance, and -right now unfortunately still- the private key of the sender.

It is still a quickNdirty script, which will not leave my machine in the current state, and can only be triggered by myself.

But it can become a product on its own.
For that, I will have to research local tx signing (to protect the sender's private key from me)
- and sourcecode protection! And perhaps GUI programming even. Or make it a webservice?

This would open interesting possibilities of use and abuse...
Exactly. Let us better not even go there ;-)

I am actually considering to hard-code the restriction that an asset issuer can only send these messages to the shareholders of his own asset. That would -in one easy decision- render many abuse cases impossible.

An example of a use would be the gathering, communication and coordination of defrauded users, as in this probable fraud case (but it's a NXT asset, where the function of listing all asset holders is easier than in current Horizon):

--> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044199.0 --> Interesting.

> "GlideSec Asset and GlideCoin issue (maybe Scam)?"
GlideSec. aha. To me, that thing looked fishy, from day one.  

Or at least like something that I want to stay away from. If someone promises superhigh returns without risks, he is either a genius, or a liar / scammer - or scamming other people to get their money, to then distribute it to its own crownies. Myself, I do not want to be part of such schemes. But perhaps I am wrong, and loosing out on a lot of lucrative opportunities?

(maybe Scam)
coordination of defrauded users, as in this probable fraud case

So ... what if it is not fraud?
Perhaps it is just an angry mob - which is unhappy about their disappointed expectations to get rich immediately?  

However, once the case is 100% clear, and decided beyond any doubts, come back to me. Then ideally with an already collected crowdfunded bounty, to pay me. Not much, but worth my work.

Does your program function in NXT also?
It does, indeed.

This last function at the moment yet only in HZ, because I have been focussing on my own asset shareholders right now; but with a bit of extra coding, no problem - it would run on Nxt, for sure.

NXT is a better market.
It is a bigger market.

(BTW thank you for the friendly password)

De nada. It is a thank you from me to my shareholders. Every shareholder got one from me.
Not everyone has answered back, though.

EDIT:
So: Thx! Please inform me by PM me so that I can connect email & address. Thanks!
Actually, I changed my mind about that. Why bother with unencrypted email if we can have encrypted messaging. If someone gives me an email address, of course I will use it - but I might not continue to explicitly ask for it.
Still, it would be nice to know for which of the addresses I can tick the box, so why not ... simply send me a HZ PM. Thanks.

Hubus

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:22:20 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 08:33:41 AM by Hubus

But it can become a product on its own.
For that, I will have to research local tx signing (to protect the sender's private key from me)
- and sourcecode protection! And perhaps GUI programming even. Or make it a webservice?

I don't know, I would like it best if it would be just integrated into the wallet. Maybe you should join the HZ team. I would also like functions/ideas of your other programs integrated into the HZ wallet. But these are just thoughts and wishes, I don't know what is possible and what you are willing to do. (And I don't really have to know it.)

I am actually considering to hard-code the restriction that an asset issuer can only send these messages to the shareholders of his own asset. That would -in one easy decision- render many abuse cases impossible.

And some use cases, too.

GlideSec. aha. To me, that thing looked fishy, from day one.  

Or at least like something that I want to stay away from. If someone promises superhigh returns without risks, he is either a genius, or a liar / scammer - or scamming other people to get their money, to then distribute it to its own crownies. Myself, I do not want to be part of such schemes. But perhaps I am wrong, and loosing out on a lot of lucrative opportunities?

As an honest person, you always loose all bad and illegal opportunities. Robbing is easier than sowing, harvesting and working. But the good way is the stony way...  Wink

My involvement in GlideSec was only short, I was just starting and testing, as the only way in cryptos seems to test it for myself, as many people talk a lot of contradictory things here and I don't know what I should believe. So, I just received my first (and only) dividend, calculated it and it looked great, so I bought some more shares. Then suddenly (for me) there was this idea with the GlideCoin (completely unnessesary for me) and everything stopped.

So ... what if it is not fraud?
Perhaps it is just an angry mob - which is unhappy about their disappointed expectations to get rich immediately?

The developer/asset issuer could explain himself to calm the 'mob', but he didn't, instead he made false promises or gave no information at all (and seems to have left, nobody knows). If it is no scam, it is a very bad and deceiving behavior. But it's likely scam or he changed his mind and took everything he could get out of it, and left.

However, once the case is 100% clear, and decided beyond any doubts

This might never be 100% clear. Only the developer or some 'detective work' could clear it up.

come back to me. Then ideally with an already collected crowdfunded bounty, to pay me. Not much, but worth my work.

Well, the only thing I did so far was looking at the shareholder distribution. I don't know if more will be necessary or promising. We'll see if there are any more ideas. Personally, I did not loose too much money to put more into it, but I would like to help and to prevent such cases. And to get an explanation (and maybe my money back and/or some punishment for the scammer, if he is one). But maybe some big investors could be willing to put some money into investigation of the case. Do you have any ideas for investigation? Does your software help there?

It does, indeed.

This last function at the moment yet only in HZ, because I have been focussing on my own asset shareholders right now; but with a bit of extra coding, no problem - it would run on Nxt, for sure.

NXT is a better market.
It is a bigger market.

Well, bigger and better is if you make it useable for both.

So: Thx! Please inform me by PM me so that I can connect email & address. Thanks!

You should still have my email address. Additionally, I don't like to connect my wallet with my e-mail address. I know that HZ is not an anonymous cryptocurrency system, but anyway, for the moment I prefer to stay "semi-anonymous".
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:18:20 PM

I don't know, I would like it best if it would be just integrated into the wallet.
Yes, I know.

That makes sense.

In Nxt there is / will soon be a paid plugins system.

Do you have any ideas for investigation?
Well, what you can always do is "follow the money", i.e. when he moves his funds somewhere else, to traverse the blockchain, hopping from one account to the next one. That way you can try to find out as much as you can.  That is mainly done manually, because you need to assess the situation with your intelligence, and your own pattern recognition system.

It does, indeed.
... with a bit of extra coding, no problem - it would run on Nxt, for sure.

NXT is a better market.
It is a bigger market.
Well, bigger and better is if you make it useable for both.

Agreed.

I am happy that my program runs not only on one platform.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 07:19:32 PM

Shareholders.py is born

Asset issuer:

PM me an offer.

... it doesn't have a GUI yet, and so far can be run only by me. But could already be booked as a service, actually.

Though, only for experienced users/admins, no newbie support (or yes - if you pay well & upfront).
Makes most sense if you have a web server where you can password-protect an area /shareholders/innercircle

More info above in these FIVE consecutive posts, and on my webpage.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:36:02 PM

Lootz from supernetradio (my 1 hour interview about AltFolio is online on soundcloud),
and me chatted a bit about AltFolio, and shareholders.py, and assetparser.py, in a slack.

Here is a transcript (without all the uploaded pictures).

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: