Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:07:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bitinstant.com - you'll get them eventually.  (Read 3819 times)
MarianasInFL

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:20:45 PM

I'm having a similar problem. I did a cash deposit earlier today at Wells Fargo, got a confirmation e-mail from TrustCash, but have yet to be credited. I'm SURE I didn't put in "79" as the destination account, as I copied and pasted my BTC wallet address in the proper fields. When I check the status of my order, all I get is "loading." I left a VM and e-mail but have yet to hear anything back. What's going on guys?
chipp (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:22:37 PM

I'm having a similar problem. I did a cash deposit earlier today at Wells Fargo, got a confirmation e-mail from TrustCash, but have yet to be credited. I'm SURE I didn't put in "79" as the destination account, as I copied and pasted my BTC wallet address in the proper fields. When I check the status of my order, all I get is "loading." I left a VM and e-mail but have yet to hear anything back. What's going on guys?

24/7 support don't ya know  Grin
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 11:25:29 PM

Hey,

Have you checked your emails? All emails have been responded to.

If you would like, send me a PM here with your order info and I will resolve it or personally email me charlie@bitinstant.com

Thanks

24/7 support don't ya know  Grin

Yes, it is 24/7 chipp. Im waiting for you to respond to my post and change the forum thread when it was your mistake which caused the order to fail.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 11:33:52 PM

Cool thread, chipp is the first to make it to my ignore list and I wish bitinstant worked for Europeans. Patient and knowledgeable support is hard to find at the best of times and I don't think I ever got any kind of support at half past midnight on a weekend.

Thanks, appreciate that. We are launching Europe VERY soon!

I find it kind of odd that 'chipp' and 'MarianasInFL' are not only in the same timezone, online at the exact same time, but 'MarianasInFL' was created 15 minutes prior to posting her first post in this thread.

Marina, do you have an order? I've checked thru all of todays emails and I see nothing from you.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

chipp (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:34:36 PM

UPDATE 2:

Customer emailed us his correct email address.

The order will process within the hour after correcting his mistake.

OP: Do you mind editing your forum post and title considering this was not our fault?

Thanks

Charlie

This was posted Today at 10:34:15 PM, it is now 11:34:15 PM, still no coins, and you want the thread title changed without the issue being resolved?
MarianasInFL

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:36:09 PM

As of this very moment, I do not have any type of reply from anyone at BitInstant. PMing now, hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

And in reply to your latest post, I see what you're implying, but we're NOT the same person. That's a bit unprofessional, but whatever.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:38:06 PM

As of this very moment, I do not have any type of reply from anyone at BitInstant. PMing now, hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

And in reply to your latest post, I see what you're implying, but we're NOT the same person. That's a bit unprofessional, but whatever.

check your spam folder.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 11:39:49 PM

UPDATE 2:

OP: Do you mind editing your forum post and title considering this was not our fault?

Thanks

Charlie

This was posted Today at 10:34:15 PM, it is now 11:34:15 PM, still no coins, and you want the thread title changed without the issue being resolved?

We've sent the coins to Coinapult for you, it takes a few confirmations. Thanks

check your spam folder.

We don't have one, I get all emails.

Still waiting from an email or PM from Marina.

sadpandatech

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:41:58 PM

check your spam folder.

We don't have one, I get all emails.

Still waiting from an email or PM from Marina.
Not your spam folder. Was refering to Marina.. She said she sent soemthing. And if its true then she would ahve a reply. She says she did not see one so I suggested for her to check her spam folder.

Ima bite my tongue about anything elsse for now.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

MarianasInFL

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:42:29 PM

It's Mariana*, nothing in my spam folder, just sent PM.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 11:49:02 PM

It's Mariana*, nothing in my spam folder, just sent PM.

Hey,

There was a communication error with MtGox, your order processed.

I PM'd you a link to blockchain.

For the record, I have no emails from you. However, I see you left a VM and someone would have called back soon.

Charlie

We sent you the Bitcoins about 10 minutes ago by the way.

chipp (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:50:20 PM

Lmao I just posted proof of you saying you send them over an hour ago!  Grin this is hilarious...
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:55:30 PM

Lmao I just posted proof of you saying you send them over an hour ago!  Grin this is hilarious...

No he didn't... He said the order would be processed within the hour Roll Eyes
You even quoted it! Hilarious indeed Grin

UPDATE 2:

Thanks

Charlie
MarianasInFL

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:00:35 AM

You seem to be ignoring the fact that I've been trying to contact you for the past 27hrs, almost straight.

My EX-girlfriend made the same complaints to me.  Grin

Sorry, just trying to lighten up the place.

Lol.

By the way, I got the link and PM, thanks. Is there a delay when posting to my wallet? My balance hasn't changed. :/
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 12:02:19 AM

You seem to be ignoring the fact that I've been trying to contact you for the past 27hrs, almost straight.

Lol.

By the way, I got the link and PM, thanks. Is there a delay when posting to my wallet? My balance hasn't changed. :/

Yup, it's possible if you haven't downloaded the blockchain or if your wallet only accepts a certain amount of confirmations
See my PM, I offered some help Smiley

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:04:38 AM

Lol.

If your "wallet" is on a certain Tor site(don't say it cause I don't wish to know) it may only show up after 6 bitcoin network confirmations, and that may take up to 1hr on ideal conditions.
sadpandatech

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:09:41 AM

If your "wallet" is on a certain Tor site(don't say it cause I don't wish to know) it may only show up after 6 bitcoin network confirmations, and that may take up to 1hr on ideal conditions.

Likewise, if the BTC addy you had coins sent to is held for you by any third party, if that third party requires n# confirmations or their processing service (bitcoin daemon) is down, there will be a delay.

To verify funds I am moving around, whether receiving them or sending them from/to a third party service, I go to blockchain.info and put in the address and check there. If there is nothing there whne you first check, you can leave the page open and it will present an audio alert when there is a transactions.

cheers

- GA

MarianasInFL

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:16:16 AM

My EX-girlfriend made the same complaints to me.  Grin

Lol.

Yup, it's possible if you haven't downloaded the blockchain or if your wallet only accepts a certain amount of confirmations
See my PM, I offered some help Smiley

The address isn't through a 3rd party or on a Tor site, nothing like that, but my blockchain DOES have about 290 more to go until finished, so that's probably it. I'll give it some time to download & etc and let you know.

Thanks for everything. Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:17:36 AM

To verify funds I am moving around, whether receiving them or sending them from/to a third party service, I go to blockchain.info and put in the address and check there. If there is nothing there whne you first check, you can leave the page open and it will present an audio alert when there is a transactions.

This is some great advice! Follow it people, it will put your mind at ease Wink

Ofcourse having the blockchain updated also helps Grin
MarianasInFL

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:40:54 AM

Yay! Got my coins! Thanks so much!

Definitely will be using BitInstant again, Charlie was great.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: