Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:44:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bitinstant.com - you'll get them eventually.  (Read 3819 times)
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 12:46:39 AM

Yay! Got my coins! Thanks so much!

Awesome!

OP/Mod - PLEASE change the thread title to reflect the outcome. If OP would have had entered the correct info, his order would have been instant.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:56:13 AM

Thanks, appreciate that. We are launching Europe VERY soon!

Wow reading this thread was good for something. Maybe this should be the new topic title?
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 01:00:54 AM

Thanks, appreciate that. We are launching Europe VERY soon!

Wow reading this thread was good for something. Maybe this should be the new topic title?

Shhhhh you were rewarded  Wink

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 01:08:00 AM

I've used bitinstant...5 times now? Every time has been extremely fast (bitcoins in wallet before I could even make it home). Can't believe OP is mad about a delay when he put his address as "79", however he does have somewhat of a point about the "24/7" support, technically.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 01:17:40 AM

Awesome!

OP/Mod - PLEASE change the thread title to reflect the outcome. If OP would have had entered the correct info, his order would have been instant.

I kinda like the new title. ;p  It's catchy.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 01:21:14 AM

Awesome!

I kinda like the new title. ;p  It's catchy.

BitLater.com  Wink

floydreunion2005

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:54:06 PM

im having very similar issues as the topic starter of this ...my Bitcoins havnt shown up and i have called, emailed, live chatted, called again all with no support. This is not what i exspect from a company that exchanges money. I just want to know where my funds are and ill move on. I have been trying to get ahold of there customer service since friday!!! not to happy and am very upset!!!!
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 04:58:29 PM

im having very similar issues as the topic starter of this ...my Bitcoins havnt shown up and i have called, emailed, live chatted, called again all with no support. This is not what i exspect from a company that exchanges money. I just want to know where my funds are and ill move on. I have been trying to get ahold of there customer service since friday!!! not to happy and am very upset!!!!

Hey,

Check out our update here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/18r5hi/update_on_weekend_bitinstant_transactions/

Charlie

floydreunion2005

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:13:04 PM

yes but the update says that all emails calls and chat where answered within minutes...haha i have been on the computer,phone and email since friday and have not been coctacted since!

so your saying that i will see my funds by tonight?

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 05:13:43 PM

yes but the update says that all emails calls and chat where answered within minutes...haha i have been on the computer,phone and email since friday and have not been coctacted since!

so your saying that i will see my funds by tonight?

Yup

floydreunion2005

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:17:23 PM

it would have been nice to see an update a little sooner, however im glad you guys got your shit together and whoever did this may they burn in hell  Huh
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 05:26:29 PM

it would have been nice to see an update a little sooner, however im glad you guys got your shit together and whoever did this may they burn in hell  Huh

Thanks! Sorry your questions didnt get answered sooner.

deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:35:02 PM

We are launching Europe VERY soon!

Did I miss this or can you define "VERY soon"   Wink
anthonykash

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:03:31 PM

this same thing is happening to me at the moment. I keep getting the 'they'll be here tomorrow' and it's been 3 days. You try to call them and you get a g voice number, you try live chat it it's just email. I asked Yankee on here to look into it and haven't heard back. This sucks to cause I was about to buy a grands worth to invest. WTF how else can I buy these things without having to wait days on end?
floydreunion2005

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:53:52 PM

well ill tell you if this shit doesn't end tonight and my deposit isn't in my account by tonight i'm going viral with this and will change companies.

there are plenty of other companies that are reputable and you get your BTC instantly. This is my second and possibly my last transaction with Bit(notso)instant.com

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4668

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:56:10 PM

. . . WTF how else can I buy these things without having to wait days on end?

BitFloor.com ?
MtGox.com ?
Coinbase.com ?
localbitcoins.com ?

Just to name a few.
NegativeNancy

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:00:46 PM

well ill tell you if this shit doesn't end tonight and my deposit isn't in my account by tonight i'm going viral with this and will change companies.

there are plenty of other companies that are reputable and you get your BTC instantly. This is my second and possibly my last transaction with Bit(notso)instant.com

Plenty of other companies? Care to name them?
floydreunion2005

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:03:20 PM

ive used Mt.Gox several times and should have stuck with them. I never had problems before however I like to have a couple different options so thought id give this company a try....oh boy
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4668

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:04:40 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 11:16:16 PM by DannyHamilton

- snip -
there are plenty of other companies that are reputable and you get your BTC instantly.
- snip -
Plenty of other companies? Care to name them?

Was there something wrong with my list?  Was it not long enough?

BitFloor.com ?
MtGox.com ?
Coinbase.com ?
localbitcoins.com ?

Just to name a few.

EDIT: As of 2013-04-17 BitFloor has ceased all operations.
NegativeNancy

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:12:43 PM

Nothing wrong with your list, Danny.

None of them fill all of the same needs as BitInstant, however.

To deposit cash to Mtgox, you need to use Bitinstant. Other methods will not be "instant." Also, they may lock your account without notice and require a copy of sensitive ID information to get your money out.

BitFloor is great, however, their cash deposit option is currently only available through BoA. That's definitely not as widely accessible as MG locations.

Coinbase is currently being overloaded with demand. And while reputable, they don't have cash deposits or instant withdrawals.

localbitcoins, again, great service for some needs, not for others. Setting up deals takes time and effort, and the quality of your transactions depends on the people you meet. In some areas there is no one else using the site.

I currently don't see direct competition for BitInstant. Even so, they are doing a commendable job of handling problems.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: