Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Speculation.  (Read 9528 times)
RandomBTCinvestor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:55:42 PM

SDC price is up now!

You don't say !
We're going to 100k until monday in my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:12:38 AM

To be honest I think everyday that went by with the debates between which is better, DRK, XMR or SDC made Isidor's review more irrelevant. The original purpose of the review was to get someone qualified to approve the code and say "hey we got something special here." Well now that everything has been laid on the table and the tech of SDC has been argued to death by the biggest critics and supporters, I think the middle-ground is to say it is something that is worth its weight in gold and will be worth even more as more stuff comes out for it such as the Shadow market.

I can only agree with you, except, I think that code was not part of review, maybe that changed?
I'm sure Isidor's review will be the largest comparison ever seen in crypto alts world.
That is also his "ticket" to rise demand for his work.
He's asking like x10 more information from devs more than expected , design and graphics, etc.
So, I'm afraid this review is so good, question is the day when that will rock the crypto world!

Shadow is coming!

Wink
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:35:38 PM

shadow is a looser!

shadow community is only good for fudding!

Check their anonymous feature failed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005527.msg10913477#msg10913477
P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:59:00 PM

shadow is a looser!

Check their anonymous feature failed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005527.msg10913477#msg10913477

WOW! posting a link to a HOAX review. Charming

Here's some speculation: Increased trolling > price rise
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:37:35 PM

shadow is a looser!

WOW! posting a link to a HOAX review. Charming

Here's some speculation: Increased trolling > price rise

We should just ignore this kind of trolls. The only thing I see is that Shadow is stronger than ever Cheesy
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:54:15 PM

To be honest I think everyday that went by with the debates between which is better, DRK, XMR or SDC made Isidor's review more irrelevant. The original purpose of the review was to get someone qualified to approve the code and say "hey we got something special here."

Who is this Isidor person, what is their background and what are their qualifications?
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:25:34 PM

To be honest I think everyday that went by with the debates between which is better, DRK, XMR or SDC made Isidor's review more irrelevant. The original purpose of the review was to get someone qualified to approve the code and say "hey we got something special here."

Who is this Isidor person, what is their background and what are their qualifications?

stonehedge: I assume you incorrectly edited drAGon925's post?

Answer: german computer scientist + cryptographer iirc
sterling rep. worked with cryptos and BTC + on BTC mailing list
bit of an enigma… we're gonna find out a lot more soon

u cant find him on BCT or twitter iirc. To the best of my knowledge he is incorruptible and by all accounts his reputation preceedes him.

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:31:49 PM

u cant find him on BCT or twitter iirc. To the best of my knowledge he is incorruptible and by all accounts his reputation preceedes him.

Apologies, I must have been distracted while typing.

If he is Isidor Zeuner, he's on linked-in.  Just found him.

My mission is to provide quality software solutions to demanding small and medium sized businesses. I've been able to provide the little extra edge to companies in different industries:

* domain names
* e-mail marketing
* tourism
* business intelligence
* market research
* telecommunications
* search engines
* financial

For building these solutions, I focus on technologies which come with superior access to all involved layers (examples would be: Linux, Bitcoin), thereby creating environments where the route is open for both future in-house solutions, and integrating third party resources. The philosophy is to remain agile by maintaining the preconditions for future decisions based on technical advantages instead of restrictions of the chosen setup.

8 years self employed as an IT Consultant with no other jobs listed.  That's actually really impressive straight from Uni.  Its hard to freelance as an IT Consultant without post degree employment experience unless your reputation precedes you.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:53:54 PM

Apologies, I must have been distracted while typing.

If he is Isidor Zeuner, he's on linked-in.  Just found him.

My mission is to provide quality software solutions to demanding small and medium sized businesses. I've been able to provide the little extra edge to companies in different industries:

* domain names
* e-mail marketing
* tourism
* business intelligence
* market research
* telecommunications
* search engines
* financial

For building these solutions, I focus on technologies which come with superior access to all involved layers (examples would be: Linux, Bitcoin), thereby creating environments where the route is open for both future in-house solutions, and integrating third party resources. The philosophy is to remain agile by maintaining the preconditions for future decisions based on technical advantages instead of restrictions of the chosen setup.

8 years self employed as an IT Consultant with no other jobs listed.  That's actually really impressive straight from Uni.  Its hard to freelance as an IT Consultant without post degree employment experience unless your reputation precedes you.

A tourism expert will make a highly professional review for SDC!  Cheesy
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:05:51 PM

I actually wasn't being sarcastic.

I freelanced for years and gradually turned my one man company into a "handful of people" company.  It was tough to keep continuous employment despite a solid track record at banks and venture capital companies etc.  If you can keep yourself going for 8 years straight from uni, there must be something to you.  I doff my cap to him.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:30:18 PM

I freelanced for years and gradually turned my one man company into a "handful of people" company.  It was tough to keep continuous employment despite a solid track record at banks and venture capital companies etc.  If you can keep yourself going for 8 years straight from uni, there must be something to you.  I doff my cap to him.

I agree, I consulted for 4 years with no plans to ever change that until out of the blue GE called me with an offer I couldn't pass up.

But that does not mean he has any credentials to do other than audit the code, not the methods.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:38:27 PM

I agree, I consulted for 4 years with no plans to ever change that until out of the blue GE called me with an offer I couldn't pass up.

But that does not mean he has any credentials to do other than audit the code, not the methods.

I doubt he would have been selected had he not been up to the task. Time will tell.

Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:04:35 AM

I doubt he would have been selected had he not been up to the task. Time will tell.

And here we go again Cheesy.

When 60k will be broken we're going to the 80k we were waiting for
RandomBTCinvestor

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:05:40 AM

And here we go again Cheesy.

When 60k will be broken we're going to the 80k we were waiting for

80k ? Come on buddy, we're ahead for 100 by the end of the week or less my friend
WealthyBastard (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:28:00 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4fsaswc.png

Hello everybody,

It’s good to see you all so actively supporting Shadow and staying positive as we work towards the release of our decentralized market. As some of you may have noticed, we’ve been a bit quiet on these forums lately when it comes to actively reaching out to all of you with development updates. This doesn’t mean we’ve been sitting still though, because we have a fun week ahead of us. We'll come back to that later.

First of all we are very happy to announce that both Tecnovert and I will be working full-time on Shadow from now on! We're setting our main jobs aside for the upcoming months so that we can really focus on the job at hand. This will obviously result in quicker progress when it comes to releasing new features. Going forward we are also going to post a lot more in terms of development reports. Our team has been working with Shadow community members who are setting up a new website with a development blog to keep you all up to date. So expect regular updates from now on - this one being the first.

The weeks ahead of us are all about ShadowMarket so we are pleased to announce that we have started integrating it into Shadowcore’s back end. We're currently switching from scrypt to SHA-256 so that staking requires less cpu cycles, updating to PoS v2 to improve network stability and working on BIP32 and BIP44 support so that we can support hierarchical / tree categories for the market. Once we are finished with these enhancements, things should start moving significantly faster. We will be making radical changes to the Secure Messaging (ShadowChat), to support Pub/Sub messages, so that people could subscribe to certain categories for the market, where we will then move towards our first round of public alpha/beta testing. We’ve noticed there are lots of questions about how ShadowMarket will work so we have begun gathering them and will answer them in an overview later this week. So much about the upcoming Shadowmarket for now.

We are all still waiting for Isidor Zeuner’s review of our ShadowSend anonymity system in comparison to other anonymous cryptocurrencies. It is still ongoing and we are currently writing more documentation, which is currently our weakest point. We’ve been in contact with Isidor and are trying to give him a helping hand where needed. Please note that it’s quite a task seeing as he will not only study our system but also compare it to the alternatives out there.

As said earlier, we have a fun week ahead of us. We will try to give more specific details on that later this week.

Thank you all for your support!
IM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY   !!!!!
http://thebestoflol.com/upload/20140531084314uid15.gif

WealthyBastard (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:46:34 AM

Thanks to the investors who put their money in the dev' so they can work properly ! Shadow has done so much without fulltime dev that I can't imagine how far they will jump now Cheesy

Don't forget to come on our IRC chat guys ! Here it is : kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#shadowcash
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:16:07 PM

What's the next resistance level?
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:48:14 PM

What's the next resistance level?

Only way SDC go is UP,  resistance,  45-60k for few days.. 

microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:27:25 PM

Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

Over the coming days we will:

- Start a thunderclap campaign to create more awareness for Shadow.

- Launch a new landing website for newcomers with the help of some community members.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

I let you guess what's going to happen with the price Smiley

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

RandomBTCinvestor

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:22:53 PM

Road to 70k folks !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: