Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Speculation.  (Read 9528 times)
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:45:40 PM

Shadow Bug & Bounty Program

Donation Address: SdcbugSrxsYSBzxB2cVfiAYdqwjftLBaF1

According to Linus’ Law, “given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow”. That’s one of the reasons why Shadow’s source code is publicly available; but merely making the source code available doesn’t accomplish anything if people don’t read it!

For this reason, Shadow has a series of bug bounties. Similar to the bounties offered by Mozilla and Google, Shadow bug bounties provide an opportunity for people who find bugs to be compensated. Unlike those programs, however, Shadow’s bounties are not limited to security vulnerabilities.

Depending on the type of bug and when it is reported, different bounties will be awarded. Bounties are paid out in SDC, at the 3-day average of each to a fixed US Dollar value.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug Bounties and Rewards

$1500

Deanonymize ShadowChat or ShadowSend (proof that a protocol is not anonymous)

$750

A flaw in the protocol that allows for theft or loss of funds

$500

A bug in the reference client that leads to consensus issues

$250

A bug which causes data corruption or loss

$100

A bug which causes the application to crash

$50

Other non-harmless bugs

$10

‘Harmless’ bugs, e.g. cosmetic errors

*Bounties will be paid out for bugs found in the master branch of the official GitHub repositories.

More informations here : http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/bug-and-bounty-program

Github : https://github.com/SDCDev/shadowcoin
lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:55:18 AM

what ever you think troll

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:04:37 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 06:43:26 AM by benthach

the bad thing is SDC have toxic bad community to the crypto world, these scammers encourage each other to do so.
the scams from cloakcoin are now running shadowcoin and fake photoshopped shadowmarket just like cloakcoin onemarket
my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump
end

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:11:05 AM

I like SDC. I think it's great coin...two months ago it was at 0.0002 (at profit)..I made a mistake of selling it and now it's at 0.00058. It's one coin that have always increased my btc

I think this could possibly reach 0.001 in next 2 months. Quality coin imho

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 07:43:15 AM

I like SDC. I think it's great coin...two months ago it was at 0.0002 (at profit)..I made a mistake of selling it and now it's at 0.00058. It's one coin that have always increased my btc

stop lying, two months ago it was 0.00070

edit; never mind, (at profit)
so, it's lucky you have sold

unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:53:48 AM

stop lying, two months ago it was 0.00070

edit; never mind, (at profit)
so, it's lucky you have sold

I meant 4 months ago(in March)...I know it was between 0.00018-0.0002 ...and I sold it at 0.0002

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:36:47 AM

the bad thing is SDC have toxic bad community to the crypto world, these scammers encourage each other to do so.
the scams from cloakcoin are now running shadowcoin and fake photoshopped shadowmarket just like cloakcoin onemarket
my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump
end

Typical bentach spreading outright lies and misinformation so you can pump your own scams.

You are a disgrace.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:59:13 AM

1.the bad thing is SDC have toxic bad community to the crypto world, these scammers encourage each other to do so.
2.the scams from cloakcoin are now running shadowcoin with fake photoshopped shadowmarket just like cloakcoin onemarket
3.my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump, it's going to be the end of this scam coin

end

Typical bentach spreading outright lies and misinformation so you can pump your own scams.

You are a disgrace.

my 3 points all true about SDC
if people really read my posts and put some though into it they would of have save ton of their btc, instead now their btc is in scammers account.

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:26:39 AM

1.the bad thing is SDC have toxic bad community to the crypto world, these scammers encourage each other to do so.
2.the scams from cloakcoin are now running shadowcoin with fake photoshopped shadowmarket just like cloakcoin onemarket
3.my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump

end

You are a disgrace.

if people really read my posts and put some though into it they would of have save ton of their btc, instead now their btc is in scammers account.

1. Where is this toxic community that you talk about.  You are just butt hurt because it was a Shadow community member that found the flaw in Stealthcoins anon tech about a year ago. Its time for you to get over it man. 
2. No-one from Cloakcoin is running Shadow, they are not related at all.  The Shadow project was launched by different devs well before Cloaks collapse. 
3. Bob is not in Shadow and he has never been in Shadow.  He only invests in scams so I doubt your intel is right, or you are just making shit up.

The Shadow devs have made many firsts in crypto and developed unique code.  Its very unfair of you to call them scammers when they are still here delivering updates and new features 1 year later, especially after many coins have copied and are using Shadows code. 
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:31:18 AM

3.my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump, it's going to be the end of this scam coin

end

You are a disgrace.

wtf r u talking about. SDC has ben INCREASING in price. Compare to other coins it hasn't even lost that much value..peak was 0.0007 and it has been fluctuating between 0.0005-0.0006. I highly doubt anyone lost money with SDC..there is a reason why everyone likes it. It has been constant overtime.

and looking at the chart it's going to go over 0.001 this time. It has built solid floor around 0.0005

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:52:43 AM

3.my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump

end

You are a disgrace.

1. Where is this toxic community that you talk about.  You are just butt hurt because it was a Shadow community member that found the flaw in Stealthcoins anon tech about a year ago. Its time for you to get over it man.  
2. No-one from Cloakcoin is running Shadow, they are not related at all.  The Shadow project was launched by different devs well before Cloaks collapse.  
3. Bob is not in Shadow and he has never been in Shadow.  He only invests in scams so I doubt your intel is right, or you are just making shit up.

The Shadow devs have made many firsts in crypto and developed unique code.  Its very unfair of you to call them scammers when they are still here delivering updates and new features 1 year later, especially after many coins have copied and are using Shadows code.  

shadowmarket is photoshoped by a guy who is supposed to created onemarket for cloakcoin.
bobsurplus already in your shadowcoin long ago, he's in deep actually.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg11337735#msg11337735
your coin could of died long ago if bob not secretly keep pumping your shit coin.
just for your information the thunderclap crap probably reach 100 people max, all those twitter accounts with 300,000+, 150,000+,200,000+ followers are fake.

keep lying to yourself and some morons who will soon going to fall into the trap as i don't have ton of time to spend on one particular coin or subject.
just know there are many problems with your coin to even worth anything and the price say it. it's no longer worth my time to discuss about it

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:20:58 AM

end

You are a disgrace.

1. Where is this toxic community that you talk about.  You are just butt hurt because it was a Shadow community member that found the flaw in Stealthcoins anon tech about a year ago. Its time for you to get over it man.  
2. No-one from Cloakcoin is running Shadow, they are not related at all.  The Shadow project was launched by different devs well before Cloaks collapse.  
3. Bob is not in Shadow and he has never been in Shadow.  He only invests in scams so I doubt your intel is right, or you are just making shit up.

The Shadow devs have made many firsts in crypto and developed unique code.  Its very unfair of you to call them scammers when they are still here delivering updates and new features 1 year later, especially after many coins have copied and are using Shadows code.  

shadowmarket is photoshoped by a guy who is supposed to created onemarket for cloakcoin.
your coin could of died long ago if bob not secretly keep pumping your shit coin.
just for your information the thunderclap crap probably reach 100 people max, all those twitter accounts with 300,000+, 150,000+,200,000+ followers are fake.

keep lying to yourself and some morons who will soon going to fall into the trap as i don't have ton of time to spend on one particular coin or subject.
just know there are many problems with your coin to even worth anything and the price say it. it's no longer worth my time to discuss about it

Just keep spewing more crap and dig yourself a bigger hole.  Bob accidentally tweeted Shadows Thunderclap campaign, he said so afterwards and he deleted the tweet.  And great dont discuss Shadow anymore because you obviously have no idea.  And if you want to find out about Shadow come into the thread and ask anyone before you make up lies to spread around.

Go and bust some real scams, there are plenty of them and if you cant tell the difference between a legit project and a scam by now, then you need to stay the hell of these boards. 
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:24:07 AM

end

You are a disgrace.

Just keep spewing more crap and dig yourself a bigger hole.  Bob accidentally tweeted Shadows Thunderclap campaign, he said so afterwards and he deleted the tweet.  And great dont discuss Shadow anymore because you obviously have no idea.  And if you want to find out about Shadow come into the thread and ask anyone before you make up lies to spread around.

Go and bust some real scams, there are plenty of them and if you cant tell the difference between a legit project and a scam by now, then you need to stay the hell of these boards. 

for your information your toxic board and community will delete any legitimate question and concern, it only keep the pump posts. there is no need to waste time there.

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:35:25 AM

end

You are a disgrace.

for your information your toxic board and community will delete any legitimate question and concern, it only keep the pump posts. there is no need to waste time there.

You are truly an idiot, there are never any rocket pic pump posts in there as its a very mature board.  And yes if somebody posts in there yelling scam in big red writing and abuses the devs and community then it will be deleted.  Legitimate questions are not and have never been deleted. 

Try asking a legit question instead of just screaming scam at everyone. 
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

end

You are a disgrace.

You are truly an idiot, there are never any rocket pic pump posts in there as its a very mature board.  And yes if somebody posts in there yelling scam in big red writing and abuses the devs and community then it will be deleted.  Legitimate questions are not and have never been deleted. 

whatever you say buddy

-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:37:58 PM

end

You are a disgrace.

whatever you say buddy

what ever you say buddy lol come on man you lost you have no valid argument. just stop being so but hurt and invest and you will gain i have not lost money yet on sdc lol no will i ever! im up 1.354 BTC right now the price moves and we are not a pump and dump all you said here was lies and stupid bullcrap if you cant back up your shit talk dont talk! obviously you were defeated...

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 01:49:15 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 02:08:15 PM by benthach

end

You are a disgrace.

Just keep spewing more crap and dig yourself a bigger hole.  Bob accidentally tweeted Shadows Thunderclap campaign, he said so afterwards and he deleted the tweet.  And great dont discuss Shadow anymore because you obviously have no idea.  And if you want to find out about Shadow come into the thread and ask anyone before you make up lies to spread around.

You are truly an idiot, there are never any rocket pic pump posts in there as its a very mature board.  And yes if somebody posts in there yelling scam in big red writing and abuses the devs and community then it will be deleted.  Legitimate questions are not and have never been deleted.  

whatever you say buddy

what ever you say buddy lol come on man you lost you have no valid argument. just stop being so but hurt and invest and you will gain i have not lost money yet on sdc lol no will i ever! im up 1.354 BTC right now the price moves and we are not a pump and dump all you said here was lies and stupid bullcrap if you cant back up your shit talk dont talk! obviously you were defeated...

end

what the heck are you talking about? i already made my case with valid facts and you guys not accepting it, just normal bagholders behavior. what other case you want me to make? why you ask me to invest? you want me to hold your bag? the answer is no. i guessed this is how your community is so toxic, delete every reasonable posts and allow only attacking of other coins and the pump posts about your shit coin. like keeping all great and juicy photoshoped of showdowmarket when the coding not even exist. every bagholders going crazy about this photoshoped shadowonemarket.
you not lose any btc yet but soon you will, many people already lost money here from high 0.00090000 to 0.00057001 now. people are already lose money and accepted it, you and they will lose more included bob when he's decide to leave again. from high 0.00090000 to 0.00057001 now so some morons do lose something, accepted it

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:08:23 PM

bentach isnt an investor here, he is a scammer.

He claims to fight scams but in reality what he does is attack not just Shadow, but every legit project out there as well as attacking the scam coins he is not involved in.

Edit.
And what case have you made with what facts.  Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:24:46 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 02:44:02 PM by benthach

bentach isnt an investor here, he is a scammer.

He claims to fight scams but in reality what he does is attack not just Shadow, but every legit project out there as well as attacking the scam coins he is not involved in.

Edit.
And what case have you made with what facts.  Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace.

end

i already made my case and facts. if you don't accepting it then it's your problem, not mine. we all understand how all the bagholders would react anyway
oh, one more fact;
from high 0.00090000 to 0.00057001 now so some morons do lose something, accepted it

here are my recent track record;
IBITS
CIRC
DIBS
DIGS
CRAVE
GLOBE
ASN .... that is not include shadowcoin and paycoin etc.. etc.. the big puppy scams, i considered btc and ltc big dog players(btc-e). do check my record about showdowcoin and paycoin. from $150,000,000 to $500,000 etc.. etc..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: