Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Speculation.  (Read 9528 times)
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:50:15 PM

bentach isnt an investor here, he is a scammer.

He claims to fight scams but in reality what he does is attack not just Shadow, but every legit project out there as well as attacking the scam coins he is not involved in.

Edit.
And what case have you made with what facts.  Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace.

1.the bad thing is SDC have toxic bad community to the crypto world, these scammers encourage each other to do so.
2.the scams from cloakcoin are now running shadowcoin with fake photoshopped shadowmarket just like cloakcoin onemarket
3.my intel said bob is secretly getting into shadowcoin with ton of his btc already, wait when he's decided to dump

end

i already made my case and facts. if you don't accepting it then it's your problem, not mine. we all understand how all the bagholders would react anyway
oh, one more fact;
from high 0.00090000 to 0.00057001 now so some morons do lose something, accepted it

here are my track record;
IBITS
CIRC
DIBS
DIGS
CRAVE
GLOBE
ASN .... that is not include shadowcoin and paycoin etc.. etc.. the big dog scam. do check my record about showdowcoin and paycoin. from $150,000,000 to $500,000 etc.. etc..

Well here is the Shadow price chart since inception, it doesn't look too bad to me, it shows solid growth.

There has been no pump and dump, the devs are still delivering after 12 months of work what is your problem?  And if it was a scam would they be still working after all this time or would they simply disappear after the first wallet release like every other scam coin.  

Shadow are now open testing the first altcoin to implement a working native BIP32 wallet.  Would scam devs bother with that amount of work (months)?

If you have information to share with everybody then go ahead and share it, but dont make shit up and spread lies when you have no idea what your talking about.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:54:09 PM

repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999789.msg11991792#msg11991792

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:28:14 PM

Ignore all evidence in front of you, don't ask questions and keep pushing the same agenda.  Is that how scammers operate bentach?  You are the scum of the earth pretending to bust scams while pushing your own.  You should do yourself a favor and gtfo
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

I propose coining a new term: FAMBO
fudster always missing buying opportunity

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

Ignore all evidence in front of you, don't ask questions and keep pushing the same agenda.  Is that how scammers operate bentach?  You are the scum of the earth pretending to bust scams while pushing your own.  You should do yourself a favor and gtfo

there is no fix and there is no reason to fix from me. your agenda is to push for any dumb moron to come along and hold your bag, sorry i'm not one of it.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:39:50 PM

opportunity is already over from 0.00015000(15k) to 0.00090000(90k), now back down to 0.00057001(57k), soon will be 0.00001000(1k)
GLOBE from 0.00002014 to 0.00000014 right now, it's opportunity for you there

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:42:17 PM

Again, ignore the facts.  There is no bagholders in Shadow, check the order book for yourself, if anyone wants to sell there is plenty of buyers waiting, but nobody is selling.  And NO I dont want you to buy Shadow, I want you to stay the hell away from it, this project doesn't need scammers in it. 
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:45:24 PM

Again, ignore the facts.  There is no bagholders in Shadow, check the order book for yourself, if anyone wants to sell there is plenty of buyers waiting, but nobody is selling.  And NO I dont want you to buy Shadow, I want you to stay the hell away from it, this project doesn't need scammers in it.  

you're still ignoring the fact
SDC high of 0.00090000(90k) to 0.00057000(57k) right now so there are bagholders exist. even though no bagholders coming forward don't meant there is none. the fact is fact from 0.00090000(90k) to 0.00057000(57k), you guys keep ignoring it and accused me. bagholders usually blinded and i can't do anything about it, you guys will not accepting the fact and the true.

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:54:34 PM

Again, ignore the facts.  There is no bagholders in Shadow, check the order book for yourself, if anyone wants to sell there is plenty of buyers waiting, but nobody is selling.  And NO I dont want you to buy Shadow, I want you to stay the hell away from it, this project doesn't need scammers in it.  

SDC high of 0.00090000(90k) to 0.00057000(57k) right now so there are bagholders exist. even though no bagholders coming forward don't meant there is none. the fact is fact from 0.00090000(90k) to 0.00057000(57k), you guys keep ignoring it

Show me a coin, stock, share, commodity or company that has only gone up in value. The price can go up, down, sideways and trade within ranges and that Shadow price chart is one of the best you will see in the crypto alt scene.

Like I said you ignore all evidence and push your agenda like a true scammer. 
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:57:58 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 04:19:17 PM by benthach

SDC high of 0.00090000(90k) to 0.00057000(57k) right now so there are bagholders exist. even though no bagholders coming forward don't meant there is none. the fact is fact from 0.00090000(90k) to 0.00057000(57k), you guys keep ignoring it

Show me a coin, stock, share, commodity or company that has only gone up in value. The price can go up, down, sideways and trade within ranges and that Shadow price chart is one of the best you will see in the crypto alt scene.

Like I said you ignore all evidence and push your agenda like a true scammer.  

you said there is no bagholder but now talking about stock up and down, yes, your coin will go down more and creating more bagholders.
you keep accused me one thing after another. your agenda with your toxic community are try to bait and bring more dumb morons to hold your bag, i don't.
heck, i just post one message and move along but then you guys want me to talk more about your scam coin. i see you guys try to bait me already. i don't fall for photoshoped showdowonemarket. there are many other photoshoped market like freemarket, openbazzarr, +others already with big investors etc.. etcc.. you guys are just some little kids trying to scam each others with juicy great looking photoshoped compare to openbazaar which every coin can folk soon

-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

new coin lol FAMBO

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:56:29 PM

Hey ho speculators  : )

Long time past after my crystal ball fall and crashed   Grin

Can we roll some pages just for fun?

Trolls can also contribute   Kiss

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115043/police-confiscate-11000-bitcoin-wallets-shut-down-dark-web-site

It si happening my friends, Shadow will get real value after people learn on hard way.

bip32 almost out, android almost out (I saw some screenshots, dont tell anyone)

Shadow is always step in front of competition!

Two words ,what will bring Shadow deserved glory , Shadow Market    Cool

Regards Shadowers!

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:50:40 AM

He claims to fight scams but in reality what he does is attack not just Shadow, but every legit project out there as well as attacking the scam coins he is not involved in.

Edit.
And what case have you made with what facts.  Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace.

YOU are an equally Big Problem. Stop quoting trolls like a 12 yo... it makes the ignore function worthless.

Oh, btw, if anyone cares... SHADOW has been a fabulous coin to trade the last few months.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:02:50 AM

Edit.
And what case have you made with what facts.  Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace.

YOU are an equally Big Problem. Stop quoting trolls like a 12 yo... it makes the ignore function worthless.

Oh, btw, if anyone cares... SHADOW has been a fabulous coin to trade the last few months.

fabulous shit coin

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:29:17 AM

Fuck you, you think I am the same problem as benthach.  I was drunk at the time and was sick of his bullshit so don't you fucking start on me. 
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:45:45 AM

It went down, but then it went back up again.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:55:13 AM

Hey ShadowCash peoples: some big names in the Monero community have always respected you, and as one of the other big anonymous coins out there we hope that you will eventually migrate your talent and work over to our Monero project.  

I humbly feel we have a more fair launch than you and more room to grow.  

Don't take that the wrong way though: Shadowcash has been a great project with a lot of hard work put into it, and I've always been impressed by your marketing and ambition.  

I just hope you will come over and develop Cryptonote apps with us: I think if we combine our efforts we can overtake bitcoin itself (and then onto various moons).

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
illodin

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:02:43 AM

Hey ShadowCash peoples: some big names in the Monero community have always respected you, and as one of the other big anonymous coins out there we hope that you will eventually migrate your talent and work over to our Monero project.  

Don't take that the wrong way though: Shadowcash has been a great project with a lot of hard work put into it, and I've always been impressed by your marketing and ambition.  

I just hope you will come over and develop Cryptonote apps with us: I think if we combine our efforts we can overtake bitcoin itself (and then onto various moons).

Are you suggesting to merge the blockchains i.e. every SDC would be converted to x * XMR, or are you suggesting SDC holders would just eat the losses and buy XMR from you?
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:10:10 AM

Are you suggesting to merge the blockchains i.e. every SDC would be converted to x * XMR, or are you suggesting SDC holders would just eat the losses and buy XMR from you?

XMR is nearly at historic lows in price, and I certainly wouldn't sell you any of mine.  There's no "losses" and even if there were: the value of time is such that it is far more precious than any sunk costs in a competing project.  There's plenty of XMR left to mine on our chain; the emission is only recently experienced a halving, and with a perpetual emission and pure-PoW you can be sure no one is trying to "get rich" off of new entrants into the currency. 

Look down the road to 2025.... which one is most likely to be around and worth $10,000+ each?  I am not here to spam your thread; this will be my last message here.  I just hope that eventually all the talent and skill in the Shadow community will make its way over to us.  There's never been a better time to get into the Monero club.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
illodin

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:23:56 AM

XMR is nearly at historic lows in price, and I certainly wouldn't sell you any of mine.  There's no "losses" and even if there were: the value of time is such that it is far more precious than any sunk costs in a competing project.  There's plenty of XMR left to mine on our chain; the emission is only recently experienced a halving, and with a perpetual emission and pure-PoW you can be sure no one is trying to "get rich" off of new entrants into the currency. 

Look down the road to 2025.... which one is most likely to be around and worth $10,000+ each?  I am not here to spam your thread; this will be my last message here.  I just hope that eventually all the talent and skill in the Shadow community will make its way over to us.  There's never been a better time to get into the Monero club.

SDC is even lower in price (1/3rd of XMR), and it even has a wallet with a GUI, so it might be more undervalued than XMR. Given XMR's excessive PoW inflation it's far more difficult for XMR to reach $10k a piece than SDC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: