Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:49:22 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:15:28 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

Sell your Bitcoin for a $USD$ Moneypak (or ReLoadit or Netspend Reload)
Bitcoin loadable debit cards are now a reality.
You could be withdrawing USD at an ATM within an hour if our messenger icon is green! Get out your BTC to trade via:
Torchat @ km6zzhrcgncpq7i2
-or-
FaceBook Messenger @ MoneypakTrader / 100006782254718 (MP Bitcoin Trader), (FB friend us first to use FB chat): https://facebook.com/moneypaktrader
Go to MoneypakTrader.com for more details including the current rates.
Remember to mention this thread for the 5% bonus (when you contact us through Torchat/FB chat to receive a MP).

Here is a list of debit cards that accept MP loads: https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx
Search the internet and order 5 or 10 of them to use the service effectively.

Estimated Time : 10 minutes (To receive a Moneypak from us after sending negotiated BTC via TorChat or Facebook Messenger) Only 1 confirmation required!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
TorChat is great to sell your Bitcoin in real time with us at: km6zzhrcgncpq7i2
Why do we like TorChat? It's P2P and encrypted. That means communications are free from control and surveillance by outside parties. e.g. skype/google/etc. can't close or eavesdrop on your account.
Why trust some third party to relay your communications when you can directly connect with the intended recipient via Torchat? Don't want to set up a clunky encryption program, but want secured end-to-end encryption? Torchat does that too. Unfortunately, it's synchronous only at this point.
Video Tutorial for installation
MP3 Tutorial
We also sell Moneypaks through Facebook Messenger at: MoneypakTrader / 100006782254718 (MP Bitcoin Trader)
https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006782254718 https://facebook.com/moneypaktrader

Buy BTC with Moneypak (or ReLoadit or Netspend Reload)
Go to MoneypakTrader.com to buy cryptocurrencies with your moneypaks, the terms are written clearly on the product page. Historically, we're processing 90+% of orders in under 5 days.
Low 15% minimum fee charged for the conversion with rates clearly shown on the order page @ MoneypakTrader.com
Pay 15% or risk paying 100% with a rando forum user here.

NOTE: This is only available to the original store purchaser of the MP. Please don't attempt to resell codes through here. We only deal in "clean" codes and perform extensive Fraud checks on MP submissions.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR EARNING $5 in Bitcoins regularly:
We're too busy with running the service and giving people MP's for their bitcoins over torchat to keep bumping this thread so we'll pay anyone that bumps this thread (at least 48 hrs after previous post) $5 in btc each valid bump, just include your bitcoin address in the bump to receive the coins and don't edit the bumping post.
Thanks to everyone who bumped so far, paid a few hundred $, but you can add them up yourself to see.

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF MESSAGING.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:50:55 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 01:07:06 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

In addition to the countless $5 bump payments reliably paid out which you can verify by reviewing this thread, here is what our customers have publicly posted about trades using our service in this thread:
About to go to page 2, im bumping - dont need payment, he provides a great service and im happy to help in anyway.
Big mpt fan here. i've used his services on various websites since around march and most recently on torchat. not sure the etiquette for talking about money here but lets just say that i could have bought a new small car with all the transactions we've done in the last 9 months or so. 9 months may not sound that long so some but it equals like 9 bitcoin years Wink
thanks again mpt, always fast and great prices too!
I take back everything i said.
Moneypaktrader IS to be trusted
Funds were loaded as promised.
My only problem is it takes a long time, but he does state that on his website .
WILL do business with him again in the near immediate future .
I reccomend his service strongly .
Great experience trading my btc for gdmp. I sent the coins first, and he replied with the code within about a minute.
It took me a day to find him on torchat, but as soon as I did, done deal. I'll definitely be back..
Thanks!!
another bump for this amazing service
All is well.
Just traded some BTCs for MoneyPaks, transaction went smoothly. Very helpful customer service and I will certainly use them again. This seems to be the best way how to get USD out of the market at this time.
Grin
Success!  MP for BTC received! Thanks MoneypakTrader....I have to admit I was a little nervous when I couldn't log in to check my account cause of a password error....but NO PROBLEM...the BTC's are in my wallet this morning...
I use moneypaktrader.com to cash out my bitcoins.
Received my BTC. Thanks a lot.  Grin
Always did good by me. And there's a bunch of others who would say the same.
Smiley
Thank you. Got my BTC refund within hours of going through the refund process!
just finished 2 transactions ($100 and a $400) with moneypaktrader. all went well and got moneypak immediately on torchat.
+1 for moneypaktrader
got my payments. thanks alot, sorry i doubted you.
he'll get u taken care of.
Hey All,
I just bought another $500 MP from MoneyPakTrader. As usual it was a quick flawless transaction.
Sold some more BTC to MoneyPakTrader for a $1K MoneyPak.  Transaction went smoothly as usual.
Just completed a trade with Moneypaktrader.  Excellent service!  thx much!
Needless to say that all my trades with MPT were successful.
Flawless transaction less than 20 mintues from inquiry, i was PAID!
Might have to try this..
I have verified this is not a scam.  MoneypakTrader loaded my card with $300 and it was not disputed with greendot.
Money pak trader seems legit to me. I am the person who initiated the bet between BCB and daniel about money pack being reversible. I was told by BCB that is was reversed and i honored the bet for 2 btc to daniel. i did put the caveat that BCB had to tell them it was his money pak, I do not know if that was followed through with or not. i can also verify that danieldaniel is a slanderer. He has also been banned from our page because of defamation. Daniel has apologized to me for treating me unfair and has removed his negative rating other members have not. I initiated the bet to see if I could treat money pak as cash. I found that you can not, but the reason to not use money pak is that the card can be marked stolen then you load it and have tied yourself to a crime. If you accepted a few stolen one especially if they are over 1000 you could get in serious trouble. MPT never said he was a drug dealer daniel, stop being a drama queen.    
I have used MPT many many times and have always been real happy.
I've been using this website to trade my moneypaks for BTC and i can say that this is legit (though the conversion rate is a bit low and sometimes it takes 24 hours before i get my BTC) the good thing is even though i already gave the code on their website and been staying their for almost 24 hours, the balance of my moneypak is still untouched whenever i check it.
You can check my reputation, i posted some of my transaction with their site. (the second moneypak is still on pending though).
I wouldnt worry too much, i used him about a week ago and got a $100 moneypak - i was talking to him through torchat and showed him the blockchain link and he sent it right away - no 6 confirmation wait. Only thing i hate is hes just hard to get ahold of on chat.
Good seller!

PLEASE, log in and check our trust feedback for a longer list.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 01:21:48 AM

Sell your BTC

You've registered your domain with privacy protection.

You've registered your forum profile just two days ago.

Your forum profile lists an anonymous e-mail service (Tormail).

There is a recommendation on the Bitcoin-otc wiki:

When you trade OTC you engage in a transaction with people you possibly know nothing about. You may send your BTC to the person, and never get anything back. Or you may send your $currency to the person expecting BTC, and get nothing in return. This is a highly undesirable outcome for you, and you should do your best to guard against that.
- http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud

Do you have a history with the #bitcoin-otc Web of Trust (WoT) or will you provide identity?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 07:12:22 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2013, 05:25:56 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

We have done past money trading business outside this forum and WoT, using Silk Road mostly since it has such a well developed feedback and escrow system for bitcoin transactions such as buying MP loads and it allowed us to develop the money trading business into what we have today. Our customers using SR are obviously a little skittish about posting here due to all the bigots in this community.
This thread is mostly for feedback. Despite the numerous troll posts, you'll see feedback from some of our customers.
We recommend customers start with small amounts of coin/$ (~$500) until they get enough cards to receive more volume and are satisfied with the results of smaller transactions and thus move up gradually until you're comfortable.
There is always a risk of theft, for example, when we contracted with a relatively trusted person here "TradeFortress" he was able to steal 27 BTC despite his relatively favorable reviews at that time. That jackass is still claiming he coded our site after I paid another programmer to actually do the job. TF did not EVER deliver a working site to us and definitely did not make any meaningful contribution to our website (moneypaktrader.com).

Anyways, in summary, be careful and only deposit such amounts as you can afford to lose (good advice for any deposit/trust accounts - commercial banks or exchanges as well as others).

sellbitcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 09:09:47 PM

So if I send you a $200 MP you're going to give me $100 in BTC? Thats insane!

I have done my past business outside the forum and WoT, using Silk Road mostly. But I'll try to get some of my customers to leave feedback for me here and on WoT.

Great! So you do drugs....thats someone I want to trust my money with!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

PSA for any noobs who might actually not know any better.

There is a long time established MP seller, who has done hundreds of orders, has lower prices, and faster delivery.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64805.0

Not really sure what the OP is trying to do here.   "See I got this soda.  It isn't as good as Coke, isn't as well packaged as Coke, it costs a lot more than Coke, and requires you to wait a lot longer than Coke.  You want to try it instead of Coke?"
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 01:20:55 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 08:49:10 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

So if I send you a $200 MP you're going to give me $100 in BTC? Thats insane!
Yeah, the $400+ conversion is your best bet.
The $200 MP has high risk of fraud and therefore higher fees to offset that.
Smaller amounts are harder to process and thus have higher fees.
Unfortunately buying BTC anonymously is going to cost a little more than the standard methods. We hope there are people outside of SR who would appreciate government free conversions. Using an exchange or state registered company you're guaranteeing the government has access to your personal and transactional information.
We're offering a premium service focusing on privacy and confidentiality which justifies paying higher fees over exchanges.

Great! So you do drugs....thats someone I want to trust my money with!

You have the choice of where to entrust your money for conversion services. Now there's one more to choose from.

We don't appreciate your open bigotry against drug users and hope others see your comment as such.
For the past 20+ years, the United States was continuously ruled over by 3 different supreme leaders who were drug users.
We recommend people withdraw support/tax money from the USA if they have a conscientious objection to doing business with confessed drug users such as those ruling the USA.
We are open-minded and friendly to voluntary business relationships with [supposed] sinners such as drug users. Government is almost exclusively an involuntary relationship and as such, we recommend NEVER voluntarily doing any business with a government unless absolutely necessary to avoid their violence (under duress/coersion).

Drugs such as marijuana and MDMA are a great alternative from alcohol for people who want to experience something new without the risk of killing themselves and others accidentally in the process as alcohol and other government supplied drugs are known to do on a regular basis (Notable alcohol/drug deaths) (and no, death from blunt trauma is not due to pot). Obviously, it is a personal choice whether/which drugs to use and if it interferes with your personal and business life, you may want to reconsider your choice.

Unfortunately there will be bigots who don't like who we associate with, but that's you're problem since there's plenty of open-minded folks who understand our business and support what we're doing.

How did you become a scammer, btw? NM, but please go educate yourself away from the bigotry.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 01:52:12 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 12:47:50 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

There is a long time established MP seller, who has done hundreds of orders, has lower prices, and faster delivery.
[redacted, they are out of business]

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 02:30:49 AM

Hopefully in time, my service will become more well established on here which will hopefully discourage trolling by those who want to negative post into my thread and promote your own services.

Note I wasn't promoting my own service (I have no connection to the link) I was just pointing out there is no need for anyone to deal with a unknown high risk, excessively high fee ripoff.  There are better established options at a fraction of the cost.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 02:50:54 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 06:29:16 AM by Stephen Gornick

There are better established options at a fraction of the cost.

Just to make sure you aren't misreading the OP, those fees listed are for someone buying bitcoins using MoneyPak.  There aren't better established options -- because there are no other places that will take my MoneyPak and in exchange send me bitcoins.  

Now whether this person can be trusted to not scam is a whole different issue.   There's not been any reports yet either way.  We do know that the track record for those who operate anonymously is not good at all.  There are a couple of services I use and trust enough to recommend even though they are operated anonymously so just because it is operated anonymously doesn't automatically mean you will lose money.  It does mean, however, that the risks are way elevated.  (Ironically, to-date I've lost an order of magnitude more with services that did not have anonymity -- specifically Bitcoinica and BitFloor, than I have with those running anonymously -- specifically losses for wagers on a gambling site that disappeared, and a donation to someone in need which instead was someone running a scam.)

That being said, ... I'll let you go first.   Wink

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:02:38 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 12:44:51 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

[redacted]
. . . those fees listed are for someone buying bitcoins using MoneyPak.  There aren't better established options -- because there are no other places that will take my MoneyPak and in exchange send me bitcoins.  
Thanks Steve, Well said.
There's plenty of people who want to use virtually anonymous $USD$ MP's to buy my BTC with, hence the higher prices there.
What I'm really offering a bargain for is the debit card loading service. I know there's a lot of people with BTC that might want to diversify into USD at a fee free transfer rate. Now you can do it in relatively high volumes ($400+ per day).

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 08:24:05 PM

Requires sending me: MP loadable Debit Card #, zip code registered in, and BTC for how much you want loaded.

should the info be sent as a pm, or as an e-mail?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:58:45 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 06:47:58 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

. . .
Privnote or readthenburn can be used to ensure no 3rd party accesses the sensitive info.
Requires sending me: MP loadable Debit Card #, zip code registered in, and BTC for how much you want loaded. List of MP loadable debit cards here: https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx
. . .
EDIT:
use moneypaktrader.com or Torchat to discuss since that quote is no longer relevant.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:19:12 PM

Requires sending me: MP loadable Debit Card #, zip code registered in, and BTC for how much you want loaded.
Why do you require this information instead of sending your customer a Moneypack code?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:46:45 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 09:06:45 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

Why do you require this information instead of sending your customer a Moneypack code?
We actually allow both methods. Use torchat for a straight coins for code trade if you don't want to share that info.
But, generally, there are two main reasons, control and verification of payment.
1) In order to verify the load goes through, it's the best way to guarantee you received the money to your debit card.
2) Theoretically, there could be a situation where the code is valid when provided to you, but then it gets cashed and becomes invalid by the submitter before you use it. In this case the buyer would likely have the slim risk of loss. If we have control over the deposit, you don't pay unless the load goes onto your card (eliminates the risk of the MP being spent in the minute or two after us checking it, before you cash it).

AFAIK MP codes go to the first user and are irreversible, so whoever cashes first gets the money with no threat of chargeback.

TorChat ID for real time trades: km6zzhrcgncpq7i2

DBordello

Activity: 349

BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 09:27:12 PM

This is a very interesting service.  8% over spot is an incredible deal.

If I am reading this correctly, in exchange I need to provide my full account information?  It is safe to assume that you are loading MoneyPaks that you are unsure of their origin? 

www.BTCPak.com - Exchange your bitcoins for MP: Secure, Anonymous and Easy!
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 09:58:52 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 09:08:28 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

This is a very interesting service.  8% over spot is an incredible deal.
If I am reading this correctly, in exchange I need to provide my full account information?  It is safe to assume that you are loading MoneyPaks that you are unsure of their origin?  
No, we only need the Card # and zipcode (required by green dot to load the MP). We don't want your expiration date or CVV, which could compromise your account, and of course, there's all the other account info we don't want (name, SS#, address, phone #, etc.).
These are MP's we acquire from 3rd parties who like to invest in BTC anonymously.
They provide the amount, MP#, amount, and zip code. We can relay that if you like, but it is rarely relevant.
We use an algorithm to ensure the MP's we process are virtually guaranteed to be usable and fully transferable to your card, provided your card can accept MP's.
You are encouraged to withdraw the $$$ from the ATM as soon as it is loaded onto the card for 100% risk reduction.
We welcome you to try the service.

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 11:50:57 PM

. . .
Privnote or readthenburn can be used to ensure no 3rd party accesses the sensitive info.
Requires sending me: MP loadable Debit Card #, zip code registered in, and BTC for how much you want loaded. List of MP loadable debit cards here: https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx
. . .
No, Privnote or readthenburn should be used to send the confidential info, however I will accept Email and PM if customer prefers that.

need step by step instructions.

i haven't used torchat and don't see it available on my android.

i would like to load my debit card, say with $150.  what is step 1?  how do i get the bitcoin address and amount from you? and is it only then that i send my card # and zip via privnote?  and then how to get the link for the privnote to you?
Seth Otterstad

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 12:22:38 AM

Is it possible to get a copy of the receipt for the moneypak used to load the prepaid card?  There is one way to reverse moneypaks by calling greendot and saying the funds were already spent when you went to load them, but if I have a receipt copy, that strategy doesn't work.

Seth Otterstad's Blog          @SethOtterstad on twitter          Seth on google+
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 12:54:37 AM

Do you have a history with the #bitcoin-otc Web of Trust (WoT) or will you provide identity?
I have done my past business outside the forum and WoT, using Silk Road mostly. But I'll try to get some of my customers to leave feedback for me here and on WoT.
I should have the site developed a little over the coming days/weeks, but this thread is mostly for feedback.
I'd recommend customers start with small amounts of coin/$ until There is some feedback on here showing the service is trustworthy.
Can you update your original post with a link to your WoT identity, and a link to your public key, and sign the original post with the public key tied to your WoT identity?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  

Jump to: