Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delivering private shows of your favorite cam models  (Read 74321 times)
miss.mighty (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:48:25 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 11:07:22 AM by miss.mighty

Ok, let's get back to my prior interest.

What I am offering here are private shows of your favorite adult cam models around the cam community.

How it works:
Basically what you have to do is to post bellow nickname of the model you are looking for (or more of them) and the cam site (or sites) where she/he/they work (the more details you post the better). I'll do the "look up" for the shows and will reply to you with the "look up results" as soon as possible. Those would be the number of the shows I am able to deliver to you. As there are possibly hundreds of thousand models that were working in adult cam industry from it's start till today it may happen that I will not be able to deliver anything at all despite the fact I can deliver more than million videos. Not all cam sites neither not all models keep their videos online. After you choose the videos and we agree about the price, I will upload them to the file host of your choice and will send you the download links.

Price:
1e per 10 minutes of video. (For example 2 vids of 5 min or 3 vids of 3+ min same as all the other combinations). In some cases that would be up to 15 times cheaper than the regular price !
Furthermore, in case you are interested into more videos I am willing to go down with the price a bit.
Payments accepted via paypal.

What you get and what don't:
* I am delivering only privates ! In some rare cases they might consist of only chatting. However, I will be willing to replace those ones with others that have better "content quality".
* I am not delivering shows recorded in free chat that can be found around the web.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from some other forum boards neither I am looking for them there.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from various "tube" sites.

Important notes:
* If you find any of the video sent by me to you anywhere else posted online before I have sent it to you, I am also willing to replace it with another one.
* I am not selling premium or profile videos from Myfreecams and Chaturbate.
* Most of other cam sites are available (directly or indirectly).

There are no vouch copies here. Instead, I will send few screenshots from the video before receiving the payment as a guarantee that I have it and that you will got what are you paying for.

In case I have forgot to mention something I will update the thread.

m.m

Don't miss my other threads:
ESET Smart Security & NOD32 official working keys "method" (1xHero & 2xLegend vouched)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571894.0

Acquire primary facebook e-mail address of your friend/s ("how to" method)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1642070.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guim

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:56:53 AM

KarinASS of LiveJasmin
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

KarinASS of LiveJasmin

Sorry guim, no pvts of her.

I have tried to locate her under other nicknames too but had no luck. However, it looks like she had an account at SM also (streamate) but the last time she has been there was back in 2013.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:11:40 PM

KarinASS of LiveJasmin

Sorry guim, no pvts of her.

I have tried to locate her under other nicknames too but had no luck. However, it looks like she had an account at SM also (streamate) but the last time she has been there was back in 2013.
You can make thousand threads again and again .till you dont provide any vouch to a respactable member here you wont get any sale .besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

You can make thousand threads again and again .till you dont provide any vouch to a respactable member here you wont get any sale .besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female

Would you please be so kind and mind your own business ? Stop spamming my threads. If You don't trust me, fine. Leave it.

Thank you and good bye.

guim

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

From LiveJasmin:

nicolebellaa
ScarlettFrostt
HarlleyQuinn
LucyHale
NinaKatz
Azaleea4u
SWEETEENX

Any of them?
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:53:54 PM

From LiveJasmin:

nicolebellaa
ScarlettFrostt
HarlleyQuinn
LucyHale
NinaKatz
Azaleea4u
SWEETEENX

Any of them?

Sorry, no videos at my side. I'll give you just a few details about the models bellow:

* Considering SWEETEENX, Azaleea4u, NinaKatz & HarlleyQuinn there is absolutely nothing. I was not able to find them anywhere else under any other nickname except those ones they are using at livejas.

* LucyHale looks like she was using another account at xcams with the same nickname but it is closed now.

* ScarlettFrostt beside livejas is also registered at one of the oldest cam sites - camcontacts.com using the same nickname. She has also made an account at XLC in 2016 so you can follow her and there. By the way, she was using another account with LaraWest as a nickname at livejasmin until 2014 when she closed it down.

* nicolebellaa was also registered at SM but the last time she was online there was back in 2015. You can also find her at IML and camcontacts.com. Also, check and MFC for her. I am not sure is that the same model or not.

Having in mind profile pictures of some models you asked for, their "look alike" each other and the fact that there are no further details about them (neither other accounts or videos) I am assuming they could work in/for the same studio. Of course that is just my guessing but I would not be surprised if I am right about that.

Best regards, m.m
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

"...I have found some 30 videos of her older privates, about 400 minutes in total length...."

Someone got lucky, lol
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:01:25 PM

besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female

Whoa. Sexist much? Are you seriously implying that you can deduce her gender simply through the use of her vocabulary?

By that logic, can you also deduce my sexual orientation?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:01:48 AM

Maybe I should mention again .... more than 2 million pvt videos about 3,5 million of pvt videos to choose from (I have done a little research and some math recently).

Name your favorite models and the cam sites they work at and I'll reply as fast as I will be able to.
danedawn69

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:57:09 AM

Maybe I should mention again .... more than 2 million pvt videos about 3,5 million of pvt videos to choose from (I have done a little research and some math recently).

Name your favorite models and the cam sites they work at and I'll reply as fast as I will be able to.

whiteonrice69
sexypanda47
lustxinflux

all on chaturbate

jarrariterrari

on chaturbate and camsoda
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:01:12 AM

Nice to finally see something serious around here I might be interested later when have more time for fun Smiley

🖤😏
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:07:39 AM

whiteonrice69
sexypanda47
lustxinflux

all on chaturbate

jarrariterrari

on chaturbate and camsoda

Hi danedawn69,

Sorry, haven't found any pvt videos.

I did try to locate your requested models at other cam sites using different nicknames than these ones but haven't got much luck neither. However, you should look for lustxinflux at MFC (myfreecams) and search for AlyssaBang. It may be the same model. Also, it seems that she was not active there recently but as I did not checked that profile it would be the best that you do so as you are the one that follow her (them).

In case you have any other models you were looking for feel free to request and I'll update you with the informations here (if I don't find any pvt videos) or with the informations about the videos to your inbox (if I do find them).

Kind regards, m.m

danedawn69

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:44:08 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 02:59:44 PM by danedawn69

Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:51:11 PM

Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon

Omg, I feel so uncomfortably... Absolutely nothing considering first two models Sad

Can you please specify is "Sydney and Simon" nickname of one model or those are two different models ?
danedawn69

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:01:03 AM

Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon

Omg, I feel so uncomfortably... Absolutely nothing considering first two models Sad

Can you please specify is "Sydney and Simon" nickname of one model or those are two different models ?

official name is Sydney_and_Simon
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

@danedawn69
Two updates for you:

As first, I haven't managed to find anything from S&S unfortunately.

As secoond, I have managed to locate kemplywishes at MFC (myfreecams) under the nickname "kemply". What is even better it looks like she is using that account actively (Last Broadcast: Wed, Sep 14 2016). In case you did not know for this account with a bit of luck for you, she may stay in free chat while being in pvt session at CB. Many of the models practice that. Therefore, you may see more than usual.

I am really sorry because I haven't managed to find you pvt videos of the requested models. Most of the CB & MFC models stick to only those two cam sites (plus some minor ones sometimes) which are not storing private videos in public VOD archives where from you can purchase them. Therefore, I am not able to get them.

All the best, m.m

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:30:57 AM

Looking forward to see your requests.

You never know what could I find for you ... with a bit of luck you might be surprised  Cheesy
sj48779

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:08:47 PM

How about any of the following?

AddictionToMe
AllmostMiracle
JessyDiamond
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:14:01 PM

How about any of the following?

AddictionToMe
AllmostMiracle
JessyDiamond

I don't know what do I like more... The case when I don't find any info about the model or the case when I found that they are using many different names.

I have read your pm and will reply to it as soon as possible. Now considering the models you have mentioned above, I was not sure have you mentioned them just as an addition to your private message or you are indeed looking for the pvt videos of these models. Therefore, I have done just a quick search of the archives at only several popular cam sites and have found several videos from the third one (still would be necessary to confirm the model is matching to the one from the LJ - I guess they all are from there ?).

Anyway, 1st and 3rd one have been using ton of different nicknames (and could took me a lot of time to check all sources for their videos) while 2nd one has used only that one. You can find her at camcontacts.com (haven't checked her last log in time there). Honestly, I don't expect much more luck even doing the deeper search but I will do it if you wish.
bhuvaneshm

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:24:13 AM

From LiveJasmin or Livehotpussy

Alexsisfaye

You have anything of her..Looking for positive update Smiley
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:06:50 AM

From LiveJasmin or Livehotpussy

Alexsisfaye

You have anything of her..Looking for positive update Smiley

Looks like the second cam site is so called "white label" of the livejasmin (sister site) so they are mostly the same. Anyway, I am sorry, no videos of her anywhere I have access to.

However, she was using same nickname at the MFC. I said "was" because she hasn't been there online since march this year.

Regards
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

Heeey,

It would be nice and polite if some of you that I have sent models information ever replied with thank you at least. A thing more, I don't understand why would anyone ask for videos and after I found them never reply to me saying anything at all.

Anyway, despite everything, my offer stands. Just please, if you are not serious don't waste our both time.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:08:55 PM

Feel free to post your favorite model names and I will do the check up as soon as possible.

Good luck.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:46:18 PM

This service sounds to be my taste, Sir.

How should I understand this "private show"? Is it a show that the model did for a client in private and the client recorded it? Then how do you access it? Since if I upload a private show online where additional people have access to, I would not consider that private anymore.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:30:57 PM

This service sounds to be my taste, Sir.

How should I understand this "private show"? Is it a show that the model did for a client in private and the client recorded it? Then how do you access it? Since if I upload a private show online where additional people have access to, I would not consider that private anymore.

Those are the pvt shows recorded by various cam sites which you can:

* buy later from their VOD ("video on demand") archives
* pay for access to each one of them on a daily base or
* "pay per minute" of watching

depending of which cam site pvt archives are from.

It doesn't matter where from they exactly are and also it doesn't matter how I can access them (I am accessing to them for free at several different places). Neither me, neither no one else is uploading these videos into public or file host services and therefore the only place you can get them is to buy or pay for them at the adult cam sites.

Hope this helps you understand how these videos are created and who can access them.
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:53:15 PM

Those are the pvt shows recorded by various cam sites which you can:

* buy later from their VOD ("video on demand") archives
* pay for access to each one of them on a daily base or
* "pay per minute" of watching

depending of which cam site pvt archives are from.

It doesn't matter where from they exactly are and also it doesn't matter how I can access them (I am accessing to them for free at several different places). Neither me, neither no one else is uploading these videos into public or file host services and therefore the only place you can get them is to buy or pay for them at the adult cam sites.

Hope this helps you understand how these videos are created and who can access them.

I find it absolutely clear, Thank You miss.mighty! With this explanation, you helped alot. The last question that separates me from understanding this offer fully is that "1e". I am living under a rock and do not get how much BTC is "1e" lol. Could you enlighten me please?

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:09:15 PM

I find it absolutely clear, Thank You miss.mighty! With this explanation, you helped alot. The last question that separates me from understanding this offer fully is that "1e". I am living under a rock and do not get how much BTC is "1e" lol. Could you enlighten me please?

I really don't know how much would be 1e (euro) in bitcoin currency. Anyway, I am able to receive funds only via PP.
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

I really don't know how much would be 1e (euro) in bitcoin currency. Anyway, I am able to receive funds only via PP.

Thank you for clearing up my last question too! I understand that it is €1 now. As a side note, Preev has an EU/BTC - BTC/EU calculator. You can test it Yourself here. Anyway, I have no question left, but to find some cam model I want You to search some sexy shows about  Grin In the meantime, good luck with the sales!

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:32:52 PM

Thank you for clearing up my last question too! I understand that it is €1 now. As a side note, Preev has an EU/BTC - BTC/EU calculator. You can test it Yourself here. Anyway, I have no question left, but to find some cam model I want You to search some sexy shows about  Grin In the meantime, good luck with the sales!

Hey thanks for the calculator link. Btw, there are no sales yet at all. The few guys I have found shows for them gave up of making any deals but it's ok. I am not in rush at all. I am only sorry because I spent some time discovering a lot of informations about some models that were requested but afterwards no one find being nice enough to post any feedback reply here with the general impressions of my service that might help in sales a bit. Anyway, I did not expect to much of sales at all as this board is not related to nswf things in general.

p.s. Good luck in search of some nice models. I am sure it will not be easy to choose. lol
iconis999

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

SDChain

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

I want "Katrina Kaif" show from Bollywood
I will pay you extra 50%
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

I want "Katrina Kaif" show from Bollywood
I will pay you extra 50%
Hey iconis,

I am not sure is Katrina cam model or she is professional actresses ?

If she is a cam model than you should check the link I have sent to you and confirm to me is that her or not.

Anyway, offer stays opened for anyone of you that might be interested to see some of your fav models in action.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

Until I got replies on sent messages and posts I am bumping my offer.

Feel free to post your favorite model names and I will do the check up as soon as possible.

Good luck & Happy New Year.
immu

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

did you deliver any order yet?
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

did you deliver any order yet?

Not a single one.

Either I did not managed to find pvt shows of the requested models either people never messaged me back if I did found them.

The only thing I got is waste hours of my spare time for nothing.

I was thinking to close this thread but on the other side, it does not cost me anything so I left the offer opened...
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:05:42 PM

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Hi
Looking for pvt of this model, same girl different nicks. I know she works other sites but don't know which.
Tks

Imlive:
Prettyhornygirl
Sexyhonneylips1
Dollsweetlips
Sexyhoneylips2

Myfreecams:
Missweetlips

Chaturbate:
Missweetlips

I have done automated and manual search for the model you have requested. As it seems you have managed to find her at most of the cam sites where she is active as I haven't managed to find her anywhere from where I can get pvt videos. Not using those, neither using some other nicknames.

However, I can give you a hint to try looking for her at bongacams, camplace, xlovecam & xhamster/cams as they are becoming more and more popular past few months. With a bit of luck maybe you will find her active at some of those.

Furthermore, I have found 1 short premium video of her at one of her accs at imlive and I have sent you the download link. As it is shorter than a minute I am sending it to you for free... Check your pm.

Kind regards and good luck with your search Smiley

jimireno

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for ZarinaTheOne from camcontacts.com
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for ZarinaTheOne from camcontacts.com

There is no girl with that name at camcontacts.com . Either she is brand new either she has removed all of her accounts. The only hit related with that nickname was by google but I am not sure is that the girl you have requested. Anyway, not a cam model.

Sorry
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

sirblime

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

My Dude.

Hook Me up with the following Streamate.com cam models

SWEETCANDYX88
XVIOLETX
NUBIANASS
ROOBYGEN
SKYBOOTY
SEXY_BIGBOOTYX
NASTYANDSEXXYY
JUICYASS25
BOOTYLEXY22
MISTYSPICEE
WET_ZOEY
SEXY_BEST
TAZZLYN
ELLA_GRAY
SEXY.CHICKXX
IMYOURSTONITE
BIGBOOTY30
hottjuicybootyxxx
COLLEGETART24

INBOX ME
svaydon

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

Looking for a "retired" mfc model.

Eeveelyn

she was doing prvts and groups between Jan 25, 2016 - April 11, 2016 (according to http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/Eeveelyn)

Thanks,
Svay

Ok, let's get back to my prior interest.

What I am offering here are private shows of your favorite adult cam models around the cam community.

How it works:
Basically what you have to do is to post bellow nickname of the model you are looking for (or more of them) and the cam site (or sites) where she/he/they work (the more details you post the better). I'll do the "look up" for the shows and will reply to you with the "look up results" as soon as possible. Those would be the number of the shows I am able to deliver to you. As there are possibly hundreds of thousand models that were working in adult cam industry from it's start till today it may happen that I will not be able to deliver anything at all despite the fact I can deliver more than million videos. Not all cam sites neither not all models keep their videos online. After you choose the videos and we agree about the price, I will upload them to the file host of your choice and will send you the download links.

Price:
1e per 10 minutes of video. (For example 2 vids of 5 min or 3 vids of 3+ min same as all the other combinations). In some cases that would be up to 15 times cheaper than the regular price !
Furthermore, in case you are interested into more videos I am willing to go down with the price a bit.
Payments accepted via paypal.

What you get and what don't:
* I am delivering only privates ! In some rare cases they might consist of only chatting. However, I will be willing to replace those ones with others that have better "content quality".
* I am not delivering shows recorded in free chat that can be found around the web.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from some other forum boards neither I am looking for them there.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from various "tube" sites.

Important notes:
* If you find any of the video sent by me to you anywhere else posted online before I have sent it to you, I am also willing to replace it with another one.
* I am not selling premium or profile videos from Myfreecams and Chaturbate.
* Most of other cam sites are available (directly or indirectly).

There are no vouch copies here. Instead, I will send few screenshots from the video before receiving the payment as a guarantee that I have it and that you will got what are you paying for.

In case I have forgot to mention something I will update the thread.

m.m

Don't miss my other threads:
ESET Smart Security & NOD32 official working keys "method" (1xHero & 2xLegend vouched)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571894.0

Livejasmin private shows - free of charge (no credits required)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1555208.0

Acquire primary facebook e-mail address of your friend/s ("how to" method)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1642070.0
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

@svaydon:
Seems like the model you have requested has quit doing cams from what I can see. I haven't managed to locate her under other nicknames too. Maybe you should check bongacams as they are pretty new and camcontacts as one of the oldest adult cam sites but to be honest I doubt you will find anything. The other thing you could try (if you already haven't done so) is to check some other forums and eventually find videos of her posted by someone else or make your own request there.

@sirblime:
In short terms - nothing Sad

In long terms:
It seems that most of the models you have requested are working only and exclusively at SM. Few of them that were active at other cam sites under different nicknames than the one they use at SM are either inactive or, in most cases, closed/deleted their accounts there. Took me really a lot of time to check all the places I have access to while searching for their pvt videos manually for each one but at the end it turned out there is not a single one of them.

If I can suggest, maybe you should browse and some other popular cam sites as there are a lot of other ebony & black girls at them too.

Anyway, good luck to both of you.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

gaoual

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:44:04 AM

Myfreecams:

AmyFoxxxx
Lexy_Bell
KikiHimeAsia
AnyaFox
Nipplequeen
Pandoras_Box
SensualKrysSS
TessaFowler

Thanks!
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:55:00 AM

Myfreecams:

AmyFoxxxx
Lexy_Bell
KikiHimeAsia
AnyaFox
Nipplequeen
Pandoras_Box
SensualKrysSS
TessaFowler

Thanks!

Someone already asked me about Tessa Wink

Anyway, haven't found any pvt videos of those models. You can look for Tessa at camcontacts.com too. It seems that Lexy was at xlovecam.com as LexyeBelle and SensualK you should be able to find at chaturbate as sensualsofia. She had few more accounts at some other cam sites but she has abandoned them all.

Sorry but that is all. Good luck with your search !
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

ramon55

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:59:41 PM

Some of streamate models i look for:

Sarahwarren
Lonnymeloney
Hotelizabeth
Missmarylin
LexieCampbell
ValentineAngel
Rebecca000
Exotticbeauty
AileenVIP
EvaDivine
WibblyWobbly

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:23:37 PM

Greetings May i please request any recorded private shows of KayleePond? She is a cam model for Streamate and MFC. As you say there are plenty of public shows but any one on one sessions from either site would be brilliant Cheers thanks and Alonze
memphis1212

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

Naked.com

Abella Anderson
Selena Adams
Esmeralda_bel

Mfc.com

Bree Olson
Geneva_
Esmeralda_xo
BillyOwen1983

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

Would be great if you could find Pvts of the following

Myfreecams:

DennyAnne
Tagira_Crazy
Spicy_Tabasco
Selena_G - any of her sold videos would be ace too
HappySoniya
BrunetteIrene // Just_Irene
YourBfantasy
SamanthaRouz // Cherylive   
Jessica_sex   
AmazingLilly
XViciousLoveX
Hot4_you // excitableQT   

Streamate:

Laylaa
AileenVIP
Engla
Valery_sexx
xx1HotBrunette
_Leellee_
DakotaJack
Amy_Rodgers
CaitlynCat
Just_Liz
lDEATHl

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:47:38 PM

http://bongacams.com/
karinagold

profile link: https://bongacams.com/profile/karinagold
shinra123

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

hi there!

I'm looking for candace_x and juliesweet1 from myfreecams.

Cheers!
robertok2

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:35:12 PM

MFC models:

Bella95 / LaCassie
LovelyLorrene
CrazyRalu / AmazingRalu
JuliaJade / ElisaAlesia
Ginaa19
Gizzy
Oh_DumDum (only pvt, as there are many public and groups shows around)

You would be a king if you have interesting content, willing to pay accordingly.
GeilePete

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

LittleBeeBee?

Regards
Ralv

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

Let me know if you can download a video from MyDirtyHobby. Thanks in advance!
youknowit

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:26:56 PM

naked.com

kloewandan
amy lopez
sophia davis
honey luau
esmeralda (esmeralda bel)
anakaliyah
pearlwhiite
sofianix
spicy j
abella anderson

myfreecams.com

susyhernandez
xo_esme
xwildthingx
doubledang_v
bubbletea

n20011977n

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

MFC (or any other webcam site):

xviciouslovex (any video with dildo or girlfriends)
Angelmia (any video masturbating or getting naked, not just chatting)

I'd highly appreciate it.
Thanks.
loanshark

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:35:48 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 07:52:51 PM by loanshark

I got private Vids of

TAZZLYN
EXOTIC BEAUTY

Also:

CATWALKGRRRR
LUCEROBLACK
LIZZYHUNTER
XSUPERASX
DANIELA
JENNIFERLUXXX
Brasshat

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site so forgive me if I make any mistakes or upset any etiquettes.....

I would be very interested in any pvt sessions by the following:

CrisAngel/ 1angel4you  MFC/ Cams

Biana_Bliss   MFC

DianaPrin     MFC

Ambercharm  MFC

Many Thanks in advance

270ZEEEEER

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:20:47 PM

Hi, i'm new, got so much request my friends Smiley

Livejasmin :

Missblueeyes84 - Absolute priority but i think its will be hard to found something, i think she's "retired" never seen her live anymore since long time Cry
alfrea21
MissSwallow
ClaraxJoy
MadeleneRay
SirenaFox
CaseyHeart
KateAsh
missleeddu
RedBunnyFun
CrystalBabySweet
JESJESSICA
RedHotFlower

Can ask more but already too much here lol

Thanks so much !

disaster666

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

MFC:
KamilaLuv
Awe_Fox (Dangerous_Fox)

Streamate:
VirtualDream

LJ:
DaphnePie
Ralv

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

Guys, OP was last time online two months ago.
bodie7

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

Hi,
Do you have any of the following from MFC -

Adreena_
sexymodel18
charliebubble
foxyscarlett
foxmesilly
DaisyBleu
Effymx
Jenlingol
Lady Alexis
LilEmXO
Maxxie
oreob4y2
alexathena
Pinkride
prettyhazel
queenclo
LovelyLiz21
Tauri23
TayaMay
UKLushlips
wolf kin
Kayla4u
xhansmilfx
xHannahBellex
lonelybailey
JesUniRoom
sexyliljess
Tessamestreet
michael78u4

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

Hi
Looking for SoniaLouise
Willing to trade.
Serious about this
Richard
Cinderquail

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

awe_fox MFC
hokiedevil

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

From MFC

Briggitee
Sweet_Karinka
Zariinka
Febby_Zara
johnmorphios

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

irenekay

was working at livejasmin till Feb 2016. No trace of her since then. I suspect she was on CB for few weeks a couple of months ago in 2017 but I dont know her nick name.

Could you pls help ?
Occumsrazor

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

LikePlayWithU .....Imlive
HotKissingX ........cam contacts
BurnInloveX .......cam contacts
TastyAlisiya ........LJ
HotRussianBB .....LJ
TheBestModelX ...Streetmate closed

Same lady really interested please let me know
cing.king

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

Hi,

From MFC:
cyan_time
lust_4_life
audaa
luckyadriana

Thank you.
Shadow1122

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Can you let me know if you can find privates from
Sensual_sexy (myfreecams)
Kisschristina(myfreecams)
Noelle_(chaturbate)
Loveisabelle(chaturbate)
iamback4u

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

Titties_4u - Myfreecams
Mouthfultitties - Chaturbate
bigtony59

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

livejasmin - innocentmaia anyone?

Many thanks in advance
ballsoffire

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

DarkLadyVan - MFC
NYJ

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

any video of CUTIESNOW myfreecams.com
Cowboysfan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Really wanting videos of sweetinkar (inkarlove, inkar30) any names she has worked under. She's worked on mfc and livejasmin.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

The last 35 posts here on a thread dead for months were by 28 different NEWBIES with 0 previous posts.

Sounds like a scammer trying to create  bunch of new ALTS for fake vouches.
bparce69

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

susyhernandez con harryfranco

bparce69

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Me puedes ayudar con los show privados de susyhernandez, gracias

skatmor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

Hey, saw your post and wanted to see if you're still active.

I'd be up for buying some if you have them:

On myfreecams:

petitemia
lexylee
peyton_x
alex5373

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

fleurdeelys
mfc

4ivru

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

http://4iv.ru
model: elsa29
zattara

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Darkladyvan

Blondiesarah

these 4 are the same model
Prettykarla
Lickmytoast
Theantifap
iamsexykarla

They are all from MFC
Audis52015

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

casssidy @ streamate?
Notarp

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

Is this offer still open?
If it is, then:

MFC:
SarahIsBack
Hot_Sarah
BlondieSarah
DreamGirl91

(same girl, different nicks)
Audis52015

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

is this thread still active?
Jb07_21

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:22:31 PM

If offer still Exist for private show downloads I will pay top dollar for one girl thank you
idioticidiot

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:44:31 AM

I'll take a shot at reviving this thread...
I'm not sure of how transactions would be conducted, but open and willing to learn and figure it out.
Anyway, I have a bunch of personal, private LJ videos, starting from around a decade ago. Let me know for which models!
idioticidiot

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:00:28 AM

The last 35 posts here on a thread dead for months were by 28 different NEWBIES with 0 previous posts.

Sounds like a scammer trying to create  bunch of new ALTS for fake vouches.

Nuts... So, I am a NEWBIE with close to 0 previous posts. I created this account just for this thread after I found it.
The following is a list of the LJ models for which I have private session recordings of:

0000ax
0000sexygirl
00Blackpearl00
00NatalyCandy
01PerfectSlutt
0BlackPearl0
0Jasmine0
0rientalPRINCESS
18amona
1AmazingBrunette
1patricia1
1PrettyLadyy18