Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delivering private shows of your favorite cam models  (Read 74324 times)
bhuvaneshm

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:24:13 AM

From LiveJasmin or Livehotpussy

Alexsisfaye

You have anything of her..Looking for positive update Smiley
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miss.mighty (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:06:50 AM

From LiveJasmin or Livehotpussy

Alexsisfaye

You have anything of her..Looking for positive update Smiley

Looks like the second cam site is so called "white label" of the livejasmin (sister site) so they are mostly the same. Anyway, I am sorry, no videos of her anywhere I have access to.

However, she was using same nickname at the MFC. I said "was" because she hasn't been there online since march this year.

Regards
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

Heeey,

It would be nice and polite if some of you that I have sent models information ever replied with thank you at least. A thing more, I don't understand why would anyone ask for videos and after I found them never reply to me saying anything at all.

Anyway, despite everything, my offer stands. Just please, if you are not serious don't waste our both time.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:08:55 PM

Feel free to post your favorite model names and I will do the check up as soon as possible.

Good luck.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:46:18 PM

This service sounds to be my taste, Sir.

How should I understand this "private show"? Is it a show that the model did for a client in private and the client recorded it? Then how do you access it? Since if I upload a private show online where additional people have access to, I would not consider that private anymore.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:30:57 PM

This service sounds to be my taste, Sir.

How should I understand this "private show"? Is it a show that the model did for a client in private and the client recorded it? Then how do you access it? Since if I upload a private show online where additional people have access to, I would not consider that private anymore.

Those are the pvt shows recorded by various cam sites which you can:

* buy later from their VOD ("video on demand") archives
* pay for access to each one of them on a daily base or
* "pay per minute" of watching

depending of which cam site pvt archives are from.

It doesn't matter where from they exactly are and also it doesn't matter how I can access them (I am accessing to them for free at several different places). Neither me, neither no one else is uploading these videos into public or file host services and therefore the only place you can get them is to buy or pay for them at the adult cam sites.

Hope this helps you understand how these videos are created and who can access them.
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:53:15 PM

Those are the pvt shows recorded by various cam sites which you can:

* buy later from their VOD ("video on demand") archives
* pay for access to each one of them on a daily base or
* "pay per minute" of watching

depending of which cam site pvt archives are from.

It doesn't matter where from they exactly are and also it doesn't matter how I can access them (I am accessing to them for free at several different places). Neither me, neither no one else is uploading these videos into public or file host services and therefore the only place you can get them is to buy or pay for them at the adult cam sites.

Hope this helps you understand how these videos are created and who can access them.

I find it absolutely clear, Thank You miss.mighty! With this explanation, you helped alot. The last question that separates me from understanding this offer fully is that "1e". I am living under a rock and do not get how much BTC is "1e" lol. Could you enlighten me please?

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:09:15 PM

I find it absolutely clear, Thank You miss.mighty! With this explanation, you helped alot. The last question that separates me from understanding this offer fully is that "1e". I am living under a rock and do not get how much BTC is "1e" lol. Could you enlighten me please?

I really don't know how much would be 1e (euro) in bitcoin currency. Anyway, I am able to receive funds only via PP.
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

I really don't know how much would be 1e (euro) in bitcoin currency. Anyway, I am able to receive funds only via PP.

Thank you for clearing up my last question too! I understand that it is €1 now. As a side note, Preev has an EU/BTC - BTC/EU calculator. You can test it Yourself here. Anyway, I have no question left, but to find some cam model I want You to search some sexy shows about  Grin In the meantime, good luck with the sales!

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:32:52 PM

Thank you for clearing up my last question too! I understand that it is €1 now. As a side note, Preev has an EU/BTC - BTC/EU calculator. You can test it Yourself here. Anyway, I have no question left, but to find some cam model I want You to search some sexy shows about  Grin In the meantime, good luck with the sales!

Hey thanks for the calculator link. Btw, there are no sales yet at all. The few guys I have found shows for them gave up of making any deals but it's ok. I am not in rush at all. I am only sorry because I spent some time discovering a lot of informations about some models that were requested but afterwards no one find being nice enough to post any feedback reply here with the general impressions of my service that might help in sales a bit. Anyway, I did not expect to much of sales at all as this board is not related to nswf things in general.

p.s. Good luck in search of some nice models. I am sure it will not be easy to choose. lol
iconis999

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

SDChain

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

I want "Katrina Kaif" show from Bollywood
I will pay you extra 50%
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

I want "Katrina Kaif" show from Bollywood
I will pay you extra 50%
Hey iconis,

I am not sure is Katrina cam model or she is professional actresses ?

If she is a cam model than you should check the link I have sent to you and confirm to me is that her or not.

Anyway, offer stays opened for anyone of you that might be interested to see some of your fav models in action.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

Until I got replies on sent messages and posts I am bumping my offer.

Feel free to post your favorite model names and I will do the check up as soon as possible.

Good luck & Happy New Year.
immu

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

did you deliver any order yet?
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

did you deliver any order yet?

Not a single one.

Either I did not managed to find pvt shows of the requested models either people never messaged me back if I did found them.

The only thing I got is waste hours of my spare time for nothing.

I was thinking to close this thread but on the other side, it does not cost me anything so I left the offer opened...
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:05:42 PM

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Hi
Looking for pvt of this model, same girl different nicks. I know she works other sites but don't know which.
Tks

Imlive:
Prettyhornygirl
Sexyhonneylips1
Dollsweetlips
Sexyhoneylips2

Myfreecams:
Missweetlips

Chaturbate:
Missweetlips

I have done automated and manual search for the model you have requested. As it seems you have managed to find her at most of the cam sites where she is active as I haven't managed to find her anywhere from where I can get pvt videos. Not using those, neither using some other nicknames.

However, I can give you a hint to try looking for her at bongacams, camplace, xlovecam & xhamster/cams as they are becoming more and more popular past few months. With a bit of luck maybe you will find her active at some of those.

Furthermore, I have found 1 short premium video of her at one of her accs at imlive and I have sent you the download link. As it is shorter than a minute I am sending it to you for free... Check your pm.

Kind regards and good luck with your search Smiley

jimireno

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for ZarinaTheOne from camcontacts.com
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for ZarinaTheOne from camcontacts.com

There is no girl with that name at camcontacts.com . Either she is brand new either she has removed all of her accounts. The only hit related with that nickname was by google but I am not sure is that the girl you have requested. Anyway, not a cam model.

Sorry
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: