Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
520Bit (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
520Bit (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 12:09:16 PM by 520Bit

520Bit (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

🚀Victorieum: The Next Generation Blockchain- Powered Banking🚀

https://medium.com/@victorieum/victorieum-the-next-generation-blockchain-powered-banking-f40e6368ed55

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

Project looks very Good
Now its Depend on Marketing and Adoption

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

Victorieum: The Next Generation Blockchain- Powered Banking

Today's banking sector is crippled by issues related to speed, security, and stability. It's really disappointing that we live in an unprecedented technology-driven age and yet the experience users get out of banking (an integral part of our economy) is nothing short of an ordeal. It's even worse for crypto-users who can not use their hard earned crypto assets for banking all because of redundant regulations imposed by the authorities on crypto-related transactions.

But things are about to change. Victorieum's revolutionary crypto-backed banking platform aims to offer seamless crypto-backed full-fledged banking services, regardless of any regulations from authorities. This informative article probes into the concept of the integration of offshore banking with blockchain that makes Victorieum so unique: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/roadmap-full-services-offshore-banking-140000820.html

Hope you find it intriguing and helpful!

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

How Victorieum is transforming Fintech

It has been years since the advent of the blockchain technology. But it has still not gained the mass adoption it deserves. Apart from the rise in security issues caused by incidents of crypto accounts being hacked, complexity of this revolutionary tech has also deterred various industries from widely adopting it.

The banking and finance sector is one such industry. Banking is already quite intricate in itself. Adding the complexity of blockchain to it seems quite unreasonable. But, surprisingly enough, it is the other way round. The Victorieum Offshore Crypto Bank and Exchange is an example of blockchain meeting banking. Its promising platform aims to offer easy and fast blockchain-powered banking services.

Here is an article from Nasdaq that explains how Victorieum is transforming Fintech: https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/this-roadmap-of-full-services-offshore-banking-ico-is-stirring-up-fintech-companies-inside-20181022-00795

Hope you like the article!

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

There are many banking projects or others that offer such cards, but until now no one has been serious and has distributed them to their ICO investors. So can you give a guarantee for that?
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Victorieum: Offering the security of blockchain and the interoperability of FIAT

Today's banking and financial system is so centralized and regulated by authorities that users have little control over the speed and security of their transactions. In case of crypto users, things are even worse as governments from all over the world have prohibited the use of banking services for crypto-fiat trading. The volatile nature of cryptocurrencies and the potential threat of their use for illegal activities are considered responsible for such bans. But, in all honesty, these bans and regulations are nothing but holding prospective progress back. Actually, the blockchain technology is capable of bringing around unimaginable revolution in our lives. This is why Victorieum is aiming to integrate banking with blockchain to introduce a whole new side of banking and finance sector.  

Here is how Victorieum's Crypto-backed Offshore Banking platform is bringing users the security of blockchain and the interoperability of Fiat:
https://www.cryptovibes.com/initial-coin-offering/security-of-blockchain-interoperability-of-fiat-ease-of-low-interest-and-much-more-meet-victorieum/

We hope you like this article from CryptoVibes!

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

🔥✅There is little doubt in saying that the blockchain technology is  the tech of the future. Ever since its inception, it has shown unimaginable potential to change life as we know it. In recent years, it has found mass adoption in various industries. Now is the time it changed the banking and finance landscape.

Traditional banks have foisted strict regulations on the use of cryptocurrencies in banking, leaving crypto users feeling underprivileged. But not anymore! Crypto-banks like Victorieum are breaking the norms with Instant FIAT-Crypto Swaps.

Here is an article published on MorningStar that delves deeper into how Victorieum is stirring up Fintech with blockchain: https://www.morningstar.com/news/access-wire/ASW_Accesswire_525971MSN/this-roadmap-of-full-services-offshore-banking-ico-is-stirring-up-fintech-companies-inside-victorieum.html

Hope you find this article helpful!

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Today banking is having a hard time keeping up with our fast-paced lives. That’s right. The entire banking sector is plagued by challenges like unavailability of failproof security, untimely delays that have financial transactions crawling on all four, and many others. It is quite disappointin that an indispensable sector that plays the highest role in our economy remains untouched by constantly evolving hi-tech like blockchain. Until now. Victorieum is a Crypto-backed bank and exchange with offshore units that defies the regulatory laws in different parts of the world. The Victorieum platform aims to provide users with full-fledged blockchain-powered banking services, only they will be faster, easier, and more reliable.

This post from Coinidol paints a clear picture of how Victorieum is introducing a new transformational change in traditional banking and finance sector: https://coinidol.com/victorieum-token-is-making-waves-with-an-integrated-exchange-platform/

We hope you find this post informative and helpful!

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Project and team looks very good
Many project alredy working on same concept
Hope this project will be little faster then other

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

There are many banking projects or others that offer such cards, but until now no one has been serious and has distributed them to their ICO investors. So can you give a guarantee for that?

Yes correct there are many projects including the project that you support also, We launched our ICO only when we received our permit in Dominica, We will launch our card ONLY when our offshore bank goes live, So we will not depend on third party or brokers! Only directly with the card provider.

No false promises and We working according to our Roadmap.

Victorieum Team.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

I was very interested in your next phrase. "Victorieum is a fully licensed cryptobank and stock exchanges, offering customers Low-to-zero commission worldwide.". Can you show these licenses? Who gave them to you? What competences?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

I was very interested in your next phrase. "Victorieum is a fully licensed cryptobank and stock exchanges, offering customers Low-to-zero commission worldwide.". Can you show these licenses? Who gave them to you? What competences?

Yes, if the team can provide such docs it might add these to their credibility.
Or should I say, this is where you got your license, in Belize?

Also, what will happen if you can't hit your soft cap?
I know, that's a generic question but with what's happening right now in crypto market, hitting your $10M soft cap is I think a little tough to achieve.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

I know, that's a generic question but with what's happening right now in crypto market, hitting your $10M soft cap is I think a little tough to achieve.
if in my opinion, there are only 2 possibilities if the softcap target is not reached, namely a refund or extended the ICO. but I think the Victorieum project has the potential to be able to reach softcaps, big media like Nasdaq have reported on this project, and currently additional partners are needed to increase funding
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

if in my opinion, there are only 2 possibilities if the softcap target is not reached, namely a refund or extended the ICO. but I think the Victorieum project has the potential to be able to reach softcaps, big media like Nasdaq have reported on this project, and currently additional partners are needed to increase funding

Yeah, I also think in the same way.
Partnersheeps with VC help to raise soft cap and on current market it is necessary to make it.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Yes, if the team can provide such docs it might add these to their credibility.
Or should I say, this is where you got your license, in Belize?

If we will not reach soft cap we will refund all investors back. there is a difference between permit and license , permit qualify you to get license and we launched our ICO after receiving the permit! sure thing if you want to see the documentation book your flight to Dubai in 20.12.2018 and meet me face to face.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Hi. I am sure you understand that such legal documents cannot be posted online for public display. But you really need that proof, you can have an appointment with our CEO and Founder in Dubai with your proof as to why you are authorized to request such documentation.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Sure you can meet me in Dubai in 20.12.2018 and I can show you the permit. but also Prepare your proof of funds as such documents will not be floating on the internet.
Wow, do you have roadshow in Dubai?
I think attending crypto events and meet ups create credibility of your team and increase loyality of supporters.

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Yes. We agree on that. Meet and Greets are a great way to establish credibility and we are looking forward to planning some in the near future. However, we a great community of almost 50k members on Telegram where discussions and queries related to the project are encouraged. Please feel free to join us there: https://t.me/victorieumtoken
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: