Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Now many banks have vulnerabilities. And many people lose a lot of money because of such holes. What makes me as a user trust your bank?

That's right. Many banks have vulnerabilities because they are controlled by one single authority. In a blockchain-backed ecosystem, we are giving users the power of decentralization where users are in control. The transparency of the system is what makes it trustworthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Now many banks have vulnerabilities. And many people lose a lot of money because of such holes. What makes me as a user trust your bank?

That's right. Many banks have vulnerabilities because they are controlled by one single authority. In a blockchain-backed ecosystem, we are giving users the power of decentralization where users are in control. The transparency of the system is what makes it trustworthy.

The banking sector has long been time to modernize. I really hope that this project will succeed in this matter and will return the people's trust in banks.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

The banking sector has long been time to modernize. I really hope that this project will succeed in this matter and will return the people's trust in banks.

Today it is not profitable for people to work with banks: low interest rates, often banks become bankrupt, customers receive their deposits in parts and without interest.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion
Passive income is a very tempting offer. I always pay attention to such projects.
The opportunity to receive passive income is always interesting, and at such times as now when many coins are frozen for a long time (at least until market growth resumes), the opportunity not only to store tokens but to receive passive income from them is very attractive!
I'm afraid of passive income. Maybe I'm wrong, then explain the principle of passive income.

Please check the details out on page 13 of our whitepaper: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Today it is not profitable for people to work with banks: low interest rates, often banks become bankrupt, customers receive their deposits in parts and without interest.
Anyway, at the current stage of its development, the crypto industry is not able to replace banks. cryptocurrencies are still developing, and are still raw technology.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

The Victorieum platform is designed around not just the needs of end users but also potential investors. The basic privileges of investors of the project include: huge bonus (currently 30%) on token purchase, savings and daily liquidity accounts, exclusive trading opportunities, a full one-time KYC, free banking cards and more.
Our token sale is in progress. Don't miss out on the opportunity of making the most of investor benefits. Visit our official website to participate: https://www.victorieum.io/
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Which exact steps will be taken to decentralize finance market?
How about collaborations with existing finance organizations?

Hi. The use of blockchain's decentralized platform makes our banking ecosystem decentralized where transparency is ensured. As for partnerships with finance organizations, we do have them coming next year. Please check out out road map on our website: https://www.victorieum.io/
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

9. Our passive income program ensures that investors get up to 30% monthly of the net profit, depending on the duration for which they lock their tokens.

Where should investors store tokens of your project in order to receive these 30% profits? What is the minimum deposit the investor should have for this or not the minimum?
What are the periods for depositing tokens? How will the size of% vary depending on the period?
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

What is the minimum purchase amount at this stage of ICO?
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion

Passive income is a very tempting offer. I always pay attention to such projects.
I also search for such projects, creating sources of passive income is my main goal to become financial independent.
How do you think about 30% of dividends?

Hi. Please check out page 13 of our white paper for more details on our Passive Income Program: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

What do you think about integration with banks to achieve better results in mass adoption?
banks has a great base of loyal clients and you could be helpful for them.

Yes. Hopefully in the future.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

When dividends will be distributed?
i think this information will be interesting for each of participant aimed to hold your tokens.

Once the platform is up and running and starts making profit, investors will get their share of the net profit.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Will be ICO extended if soft cap won't be collected? or refund?

We are doing great in our ICO sale so far, having already raised over 100 BTC. The support from our community has been huge. Although not reaching the soft cap seems a distant possibility, we will return the funds to individual investors. So, their funds are in good hands.  
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

Hi, it is 250 USD.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

9. Our passive income program ensures that investors get up to 30% monthly of the net profit, depending on the duration for which they lock their tokens.

Where should investors store tokens of your project in order to receive these 30% profits? What is the minimum deposit the investor should have for this or not the minimum?
What are the periods for depositing tokens? How will the size of% vary depending on the period?

Hi. Please check out page 13 of our white paper for various conditions of investor profits from the Passive Income Program: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

Hi, it is 250 USD.
at today's exchange rate, $ 250 is 2.45 Ethereum.
today's fall in the price of cryptocurrency again very upset, with such a rate of decline in a few days we will be able to see 1 Ethereum= $ 50
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

Hi, it is 250 USD.
today's fall in the price of cryptocurrency again very upset, with such a rate of decline in a few days we will be able to see 1 Ethereum= $ 50
Of course, by hearing the news about the fall of the cryptocurrency price that is sure to make it disappointed but we also do not dissolve in disappointment because it is useless so it is better to remain optimistic for the future
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Hi, it is 250 USD.
As far as I know price of ethereum is fixed at the moment of investing in Victorieum. Yeah,it is hard to believe, but this opportunity is unique
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Hey I've just noticed this thread. What about your soft cap?
Are you going  to decrease it, because on this market it is just impossible to achieve it?
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

I am extra positive on future of decentralized finance.
yeah, now there is a depression, but it shouldn't affect on creating a quality product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: