Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Discontinuation of Our ICO Sale!

Hey all,

It is a deep regret for us to announce an early closure of our ICO sale. We would also like to add that this discontinuation is totally temporary and the sale will resume on the 20th of January, 2019. As for the reason for this interruption, we hope that the community is aware of the current crypto market state. The market lacks stability and there is little reason in continuing an ICO sale in such an unstable market.

However, in the meantime, we will be accepting funds from private investors through other modes of payment. Again, we appreciate the huge support from the community and regret the inconvenience caused by our decision.

For any related queries and concerns, please feel free to drop by in our Telegram community: https://t.me/victorieumtoken

Good luck!

Thank you for letting us know. I am very sorry that you had to take this step. I really hope that in the near future the market situation will change for the better and you will resume your activity again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

So now and so on the market most traders turned into hamsters because they do not want to sell the purchased assets at a loss. But they do not interfere with the growth of the market.
It is precisely because cryptocurrency owners do not want to part with their assets, even with such a tough dump - this is the reason why whales are crushing the market lower and lower ...
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Hi. Yes. We will issue crypto-backed bank cards including debit cards and credit cards. As you see, the whole point of creating a banking ecosystem is to provide for all the basic necessities of users including bank cards. Please feel free to go through our whitepaper for more info: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf?v2
yes, i know it. the main issue is processing. You know, there are a lot of crypto backed bank caards like Tenx, but none of them is working because Visa cancelled partnersheep
You should not be a partner with Visa, but a competitor. In this case, it will be a success.
I do not agree with your opinion. More can be achieved in partnership and both sides will benefit.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

So now and so on the market most traders turned into hamsters because they do not want to sell the purchased assets at a loss. But they do not interfere with the growth of the market.
It is precisely because cryptocurrency owners do not want to part with their assets, even with such a tough dump - this is the reason why whales are crushing the market lower and lower ...
hamsters become more stable, whales can't pull coins at a cheap price, here whales also lower and lower the market, expecting when nervous system will refuse, and hamsters will start selling off the savings
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

Hey all,

It is a deep regret for us to announce an early closure of our ICO sale. We would also like to add that this discontinuation is totally temporary and the sale will resume on the 20th of January, 2019. As for the reason for this interruption, we hope that the community is aware of the current crypto market state. The market lacks stability and there is little reason in continuing an ICO sale in such an unstable market.

However, in the meantime, we will be accepting funds from private investors through other modes of payment. Again, we appreciate the huge support from the community and regret the inconvenience caused by our decision.

For any related queries and concerns, please feel free to drop by in our Telegram community: https://t.me/victorieumtoken

Good luck!
Wow, it is a big disappointment for me hearing this news. I expected you won't close ICO, but bad market conditions infuenced on your decision...
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

Hey all,

Good luck!

Thank you for letting us know. I am very sorry that you had to take this step. I really hope that in the near future the market situation will change for the better and you will resume your activity again.

We don't know exactly this is the right decision or not but due to the current situation of the market it is impossible to reach the hard cap due to many people are showing interest towards NEW ICO's. It is a very good idea maybe once aftermarket starts recovering.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

Hey all,

Good luck!
What are you going to do with collected funds? Do you make a refund or just freeze this amount till the end of ICO?

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

How can the team ensure fast transaction processing? Will transactions of all types of cryptocurrencies be processed quickly?

Perhaps the team will have its own blockchain, which will process our transactions much faster. But this is just my guess. Regarding the fact which transactions of coins will be quickly processed, I can not say anything.
The project's token is ERC20. And this is the blockchain of eth. It's simple. Perhaps in the future there will be a transition to own blockchain, but these are just my assumptions.
I think thay don't need to create own blockchain, it is harder to get listed on exchange then and in this case they ought to pay more funds for development.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

I've just noticed you postponed your ICO... So sad to realise that dump makes you to change your mind, but you have more time to prepare for crowd sale and develop product.
James678

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

Oh no! You hold on ICO! I had thoughts on that. Ok, let's move forward.
 Will you deliver product or roadmap have been shifted on period you've postponed tokensale event?
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

I hope during this period you will be able to raise enough from private investors, because you need money for marketing in other case people simply forget your tokensale.
You had a good advertisement on etherscan, I noticed it several times by chance

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

Do you think they will dump market even more?
I believe we are at the bottom point and yesterday there was a strong growth proving my words.
James678

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

So I will get back to this thread in January, make updates sometimes, hope this ICO will not be abandoned.
perhaps you need to change tokenometrics to raise soft cap.
Guardsman

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

I hope during this period you will be able to raise enough from private investors, because you need money for marketing in other case people simply forget your tokensale.
I hope that now the market will turn around and people will again have a massive interest in investing in cryptocurrency.
amuron

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

well,then we should wait more. If G20 started to discuss this question,then we can move to any decision to be accepted.
But this downtrend made it more difficult. 90% decrease definitely affected G20 decision
Or maybe they did it on purpose so that, if approved by G20, new investors would be more attractive to enter the market.
Maybe new investors will evaluate this market again after G20 approval, but firstly we need their decision and sustainable growth for several next months.
I do not think that this time we will see the approval of the G-20. They have long been considering the issue of cryptocurrency and, if desired, could already solve it.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I hope that now the market will turn around and people will again have a massive interest in investing in cryptocurrency.
What is certain is that everyone also hopes that hopefully the market conditions can recover soon and if that really happens it certainly is good news and people will also have an interest in investing in cryptocurrency
amuron

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Hey all,

Good luck!
I am very sorry that you stop ICO. I hope in January the situation will change.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Yes, the market is not stable now but there are stable cryptocurrencies. Such as crypto dollar. Why not collect funds in it?
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Yes, the market is not stable now but there are stable cryptocurrencies. Such as crypto dollar. Why not collect funds in it?
because it is not profitable for investors to invest in the project in dollars, and many investors keep their savings in Ethereum and bitcoin-which have fallen greatly in their value
Guardsman

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

because it is not profitable for investors to invest in the project in dollars, and many investors keep their savings in Ethereum and bitcoin-which have fallen greatly in their value
Let me disagree with you. The theory of the differentiation of risks in investing involves the storage of part of its portfolio in Fiat. Therefore, many investors are now just for Fiat, as investing through the Etherem or Bitcoin is not profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: