Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

Exactly! This ICO updates everyday info about tokensale, shares news and keep their money counter transparent.
All these factors make people believe!
Now the crypto market is in a very negative situation and in order not to make its investors nervous, the ICO should be conducted as openly and transparently as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

Frankly speaking I don't know how it is possible to raise money on this market, but if you have big institutional investors like Victorieum, then it is easier
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

Foes it mean that investing 1 ethereum I will receive tokens for 500$? I don't clearly understand what does 500 $ fix price mean.

It means that we will be accepting your Ether for 500 USD while you are purchasing our VTMs.
Oh, it is cool opportunity for all investors to receive more tokens for lower price.
Great idea by the way!
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

Exactly! This ICO updates everyday info about tokensale, shares news and keep their money counter transparent.
All these factors make people believe!
Now the crypto market is in a very negative situation and in order not to make its investors nervous, the ICO should be conducted as openly and transparently as possible.
It is true! And it is what exactly Victorieum doing.
Hope they will achieve soft cap and will start to create product to change this market.

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

🔥Customer Satisfaction is the Top Priority🔥

To Victorieum, customer comes first. This is why we make sure that the platform provides users with unmatched security, extremely low transaction fees, surprisingly high speed on the network, and optimum performance. In this age of technology, there are still users out there that are not entirely familiar with the basic functionalities of common technical elements. Banking is quite intricate in itself. The integration of banking with blockchain poses a threat to acquisition of a wide customer base. Therefore, we have explored every distant possibility to make sure that the platform is highly intuitive so that users new to crypto are able to seamlessly use it.

Victorieum highly appreciates the need for delivering performance and value. For crypto users who feel left out due to various enforced regulations, we provide a platform that is a self-sustaining ecosystem of fintech and allows users to instantly swap crypto for FIAT and vice versa. Powered by the exemplary platforms of CIVIC And Trezor, Victorieum makes sure users are offered unbreachable security and experience crypto trading and banking at its best.
Have you partnered with Civic and Trezor, right?
Security is needed in your business

Yes, our platform is integrated with CIVIC and Trezor.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

The project's presentation is great and team is also dedicated but keeping in view the current market trend, i doubt that ICO may not do good. I wish you good luck achieving your token sale goals and with development of the project.

Considering our huge early investor bonuses, our team's experience in banking, our vision of offshore banking and the support from our huge community, we are doing pretty well, having already raised over 90 BTC. And we hope to continue this progress. Thanks.
Yeah, the main attractive point for me here is your team experience in banking.
It is essential to find an experienced team for such purposes.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

The project's presentation is great and team is also dedicated but keeping in view the current market trend, i doubt that ICO may not do good. I wish you good luck achieving your token sale goals and with development of the project.

Considering our huge early investor bonuses, our team's experience in banking, our vision of offshore banking and the support from our huge community, we are doing pretty well, having already raised over 90 BTC. And we hope to continue this progress. Thanks.
Yeah, the main attractive point for me here is your team experience in banking.
It is essential to find an experienced team for such purposes.

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Do you know guys, I think this ico can raise enough funds, because ethereum is extremely low at the moment and it can make 2-3x during tokensale.
As a result all raised funds will be doubled and tripled as well
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Do you know guys, I think this ico can raise enough funds, because ethereum is extremely low at the moment and it can make 2-3x during tokensale.

I absolutely agree with you. The project has a great chance to collect what they need. And investors have a good opportunity to earn.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

I absolutely agree with you. The project has a great chance to collect what they need. And investors have a good opportunity to earn.
Now earn very hard. The market has gone mad and it is not known whether when that growth.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
The market situation is very difficult. However, experienced investors do not scare this. They were ready for such falls and are now actively buying assets.
ethereumnews

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

Here are some Victorieum ICO reviews I found on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_8r4ENO7lw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T29Mk6vWbc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-eUbTzk3SE
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Now earn very hard. The market has gone mad and it is not known whether when that growth.
the market went crazy probably because of the mass withdrawal of the exchange Binance more than 109 000 bitcoins and 45 000 Ethereum
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

I also heard about this, now under investigation. I think the guilty will be punished. Manipulating the market is a lot of money. I hope in the future we will be able to escape this.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

I also heard about this, now under investigation. I think the guilty will be punished. Manipulating the market is a lot of money. I hope in the future we will be able to escape this.
because of these actions, the market fell strongly,and even if they punish the guilty-it is not much to restore the market
I do not even understand how to punish the guilty and what the consequences will be after the punishment
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

because of these actions, the market fell strongly,and even if they punish the guilty-it is not much to restore the market
I do not even understand how to punish the guilty and what the consequences will be after the punishment
In the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to find those responsible for the fall in the exchange rate. Perhaps some billionaire decided to take a profit or to re-buy. This complex market.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Don't you think that big bonuses can greatly affect the price in the future?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

I like the fact that there are video reviews of the project. Very often, such videos help users to better understand the idea of the team and independently deal with different nuances.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

I like the fact that there are video reviews of the project. Very often, such videos help users to better understand the idea of the team and independently deal with different nuances.
Now there is a bounty campaign. Soon there will be more videos. This well raises awareness of the project.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

Now there is a bounty campaign. Soon there will be more videos. This well raises awareness of the project.

Many users manage to shoot high-quality video clips, so it’s very good that their number will soon increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: