Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon  (Read 197982 times)
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:53:16 PM

Apologies if it's already been noted, but the pricing is up on the website.

http://www.btcgarden.com/products.do

0.45 BTC/GH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:07:50 PM

(...)
Tech Exhibition

a)   Project Milestone i.   March 15th: Signed the confidential contract with the IC manufacture and got the library for synthesis and layout.
                             ii.   April 10th:RTL design, optimization and simulation were finished. Data to predict the specification of actual chips generated.

(...)

What is cgminer mining on here then? Air? Angry

Simulation on what? Judging from the ICA 0 driver used and hashrate it looks like an Asicminer Block Erupter USB...?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:36:16 PM

Simulation on what? Judging from the ICA 0 driver used and hashrate it looks like an Asicminer Block Erupter USB...?

It certainly does look like an ASICMiner USB Block Erupter. Curious.
foxykah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:52:03 PM

is it not porven, that those sticks can't return their prices by mining as a result of diff increase?

Good things come to those who wait.
btcrun

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:58:03 PM

is it not porven, that those sticks can't return their prices by mining as a result of diff increase?

this may be true or not, but the matter is another: if this is a pic of block erupter usb stick or some of their prototypes!
aiwill (OP)

Activity: 104

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 06:09:01 PM

Apologies if it's already been noted, but the pricing is up on the website.

http://www.btcgarden.com/products.do

0.45 BTC/GH.

this is not the final price since it is based on the shippment from this Aug.
most likely our products will be cheaper than this.
aiwill (OP)

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 06:19:40 PM

Smiley  We will

Due to the troubles from both english and functions of the platform, many chinese BTCers and members of btcman.com are still learning how to use btct.co at the moment. Grin

Thanks for Franktank`s explaination in this thread.  I would like to emphasize the usage of the IPO funds again:

1. Second batch with a huge amount of wafers.
2. Deployment costs for at least several hundreds TH.
3. 2ed-gen chips, 80% odds to 40nm and 20% to 55nm.(BTW: again, 28nm is unrealistic due to the capacity of Fab and the cost )
4. We run this project as a long-term biz, so we need to reserve a part of funds with RMB (CNY,chinese legal money). We need to hold an amount of funds in order to meet probable demands or possible risks.
5. At least currently, our stock is probably not that good for pure speculators.

aiwill,far less optimistically I expect it'll take days or even weeks to sell out the first 2 million.What if you cannot raise enough funds in a short time?I'm afraid this may cause a delay of your 2nd batch of chips.You know,any delay could mean heavy losses in BTC mining industry.
Anyway,I’ve bought a few of it.  Wink

hi, by far, we have already gathered a decent amount of funds for our further progress. We ll adjust our plan whenever it is needed. The 2nd batch is the most important part and will have priority. The amount of 2nd batch`s wafers is with basis of our funds too. In addition, we are going to reinvest a larger percentage of our income whenever we have a shortage on funds and  vice versa.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:32:07 PM

this may be true or not, but the matter is another: if this is a pic of block erupter usb stick or some of their prototypes!

Is the question going to be ignored or passed over?  Why did that 'screenshot' show what appears to be a block erupter hashing?  Im sure these guys want to know.

matuszed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:34:08 PM

Is the question going to be ignored or passed over?  Why did that 'screenshot' show what appears to be a block erupter hashing?  Im sure these guys want to know.

+1

"Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent." -Keynes
aiwill (OP)

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 06:41:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 07:18:56 PM by aiwill

To all shareholders : Since all of our reputation is only based on chinese community,we ll give out some pics of equipments/devices and upload our deployment schemes soon to enhance your understanding of us.

To those doubters with "ASICMiner USB Block Erupter"-related talks : I feel somewhat depressed and was beaten!--- Do our team look that stupid ?  Show out a USB-ASIC MINER as our deception ?How could be more ?suggestion?
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:17:37 PM

To all shareholders : Since all of our reputation is only based on chinese community,we ll give out some pics of equipments/devices and upload our deployment schemes soon to enhance your understanding of us.

To those doubters with "ASICMiner USB Block Erupter"-related talks : I feel somewhat depressed and was beaten!--- Do our team look that stupid ?  Show out a USB-ASIC MINER as our deception ?How could be more stupid than this ? any suggestion?

You might want to look into a translator other than Google, as well. Your block eruptor can probably pay for one in about five years.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
redphlegm

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:22:06 PM

To those doubters with "ASICMiner USB Block Erupter"-related talks : I feel somewhat depressed and was beaten!--- Do our team look that stupid ?  Show out a USB-ASIC MINER as our deception ?How could be more stupid than this ? any suggestion?

I don't remember where I read it but someone reminded me of the intention to provide videos as updates rather than photos on a daily basis. I think that would go a long way. A youtube channel or something like that would be ideal where people could subscribe to the video updates.

Whiskey Fund: (BTC) 1whiSKeYMRevsJMAQwU8NY1YhvPPMjTbM | (Ψ) ALcoHoLsKUfdmGfHVXEShtqrEkasihVyqW
aiwill (OP)

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:33:16 PM

To those doubters with "ASICMiner USB Block Erupter"-related talks : I feel somewhat depressed and was beaten!--- Do our team look that stupid ?  Show out a USB-ASIC MINER as our deception ?How could be more stupid than this ? any suggestion?

You might want to look into a translator other than Google, as well. Your block eruptor can probably pay for one in about five years.

Grin Grin Grin well actually i prefer BAIDU translator when needed.

also,Just curious:u r not our shareholders and will never be,  then for what kind of pleasure you r seeking to push you waste your life to black others here?  Grin
aiwill (OP)

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:37:22 PM

I don't remember where I read it but someone reminded me of the intention to provide videos as updates rather than photos on a daily basis. I think that would go a long way. A youtube channel or something like that would be ideal where people could subscribe to the video updates.

We can promise this. But maybe "daily" is too often to achieve.“ Weekly ”might be an acceptable rate (BTW:Videos will be made for our live mining instead of private informations)
redphlegm

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:44:21 PM

To those doubters with "ASICMiner USB Block Erupter"-related talks : I feel somewhat depressed and was beaten!--- Do our team look that stupid ?  Show out a USB-ASIC MINER as our deception ?How could be more stupid than this ? any suggestion?

We can promise this. But maybe "daily" is too often to achieve.“ Weekly ”might be an acceptable rate

Found it (from here):

4.   Q & A

Q:Do you guys have any relationship with ASICMINER or AVALON?

A: No, but we do have a similar background. We also had some contacts with them through either IM tools or in person, although some of their thoughts / behaviours are hardly accepted by us.

Q: how to guarantee the transparency ? I know that a 100% provable openness is impossible in BTC world,but what can you offer as your best?

A: A daily video will be upload every day to show out how much we have digged out. It will be better than pure pictures or photos which can easily be photoshoped. We may adopt a lot of methods like this to reduce the probability we do anything dirty.

Q: Is there a list to show out all the solutions of those possible accidents? For instance, chips broken within first year; unexpected huge hashrate influent our income so much;equipments in the machinery rooms get stolen; Website get hacked;how long time is needed for deploying the first 100T;how to define the”first year”, if there are some offline-days in the first year, is any kind of compensation/refund offered…etc.

A:As we metioned on the 3rd part, we still haven’t decided which mode to choose yet, if we finally prefer Mode B to A, then all kinds of questions may be posted on somewhere at our website and will be replied asap.

Whiskey Fund: (BTC) 1whiSKeYMRevsJMAQwU8NY1YhvPPMjTbM | (Ψ) ALcoHoLsKUfdmGfHVXEShtqrEkasihVyqW
richard_dein

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:52:59 PM

To those doubters with "ASICMiner USB Block Erupter"-related talks : I feel somewhat depressed and was beaten!--- Do our team look that stupid ?  Show out a USB-ASIC MINER as our deception ?How could be more ?suggestion?

Bullshit.

You know trust has been an issue in the BTC world forever, so you're not justified to act like that.
You are asking for more than 3 million USD. It's an amount of money you can live off with for the rest of your life; how should we know you're not running off with the pile of money?
I would have called the police if you approached me in real life with that kind of talk. If you want your money, do your best to tell us the details.
kleeck

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:53:54 PM

Grin Grin Grin well actually i prefer BAIDU translator when needed.

also,Just curious:u r not our shareholders and will never be,  then for what kind of pleasure you r seeking to push you waste your life to black others here?  Grin

I think you truly prefer the AYBABTU* translator, but I digress.

Don't go anywhere BTCGarden. This is going to be fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsijmCFs50

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aiwill (OP)

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:54:02 PM

We can promise this. But maybe "daily" is too often to achieve.“ Weekly ”might be an acceptable rate

Found it (from here):

4.   Q & A

A: No, but we do have a similar background. We also had some contacts with them through either IM tools or in person, although some of their thoughts / behaviours are hardly accepted by us.

Q: how to guarantee the transparency ? I know that a 100% provable openness is impossible in BTC world,but what can you offer as your best?

A: A daily video will be upload every day to show out how much we have digged out. It will be better than pure pictures or photos which can easily be photoshoped. We may adopt a lot of methods like this to reduce the probability we do anything dirty.

Q: Is there a list to show out all the solutions of those possible accidents? For instance, chips broken within first year; unexpected huge hashrate influent our income so much;equipments in the machinery rooms get stolen; Website get hacked;how long time is needed for deploying the first 100T;how to define the”first year”, if there are some offline-days in the first year, is any kind of compensation/refund offered…etc.

A:As we metioned on the 3rd part, we still haven’t decided which mode to choose yet, if we finally prefer Mode B to A, then all kinds of questions may be posted on somewhere at our website and will be replied asap.

Grin  Ok then  it is not a big deal, we can hire a guy to do this if needed.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:57:43 PM

Found it (from here):

4.   Q & A

LOL... I believe they just said it was needed.  How, better yet, WHY are people just throwing money at this? 

kleeck

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:14:32 PM

Found it (from here):

4.   Q & A

LOL... I believe they just said it was needed.  How, better yet, WHY are people just throwing money at this? 

Yeah, if we don't have video evidence how will we know they aren't doing anything dirty?  Angry

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: