Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198964 times)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:47:24 AM

Yeah I wait it too.
But I think if 100$/BTC the price is only getting down, not getting higher Cry

yes, very few people will have interest to invest in bitcoin anymore, I don't think the bitcoin users can handle another crash. So many people who bought at 1000$ will be heartbroken to see their investment value at 10 percent now. I think if hits so low, there will be no point investing in it, I would definitely get out of the bitcoin world if such a situation takes place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:09:42 PM

Yeah I wait it too.

yes, very few people will have interest to invest in bitcoin anymore, I don't think the bitcoin users can handle another crash. So many people who bought at 1000$ will be heartbroken to see their investment value at 10 percent now. I think if hits so low, there will be no point investing in it, I would definitely get out of the bitcoin world if such a situation takes place.
Has many investors who have invested their savings in bitcoins in 1000 and 600 dollars, its mostly just waiting for your recovery to get out, I don't believe that if you reach 100 bitcoins dollars the desvalorizaçao do any of these investors out, on the contrary will buy more bitcoins and will leverage a good return.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:23:28 PM

Bitcoin is the way of the future. Most of the population does not have above-average computer literacy. The internet only went full-on mainstream a decade ago. It may take 10 to 20 years until Bitcoin gets to that level. By then, the price of Bitcoin will be well over $1000.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:22:31 PM

Have fun being caught at a rally while you sleep because you tried to find that perfect price that never arrived.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:08:00 AM

Yeah I wait it too.

Has many investors who have invested their savings in bitcoins in 1000 and 600 dollars, its mostly just waiting for your recovery to get out, I don't believe that if you reach 100 bitcoins dollars the desvalorizaçao do any of these investors out, on the contrary will buy more bitcoins and will leverage a good return.

I don't think so that would be the scenario. You believe that a lot of people will invest in btc once it is only 10$ but you are disregarding the fact that if there is a time if bitcoin does hit 100$, it will prove that bitcoin will be too volatile and not reliable at all as a currency. Also, people will start losing faith much more rapidly than they usually do. Thankfully, according to the current calculations, bitcoin is expected to not hit anything below 200$ again.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:34:11 PM

Yeah I wait it too.

I would do the same, no point in staying and investing in bitcoins and need to face the reality, that if bitcoin gets $100 or less, then I think it would be the end of bitcoins, and then we can't expect that it would reach $500 mark in the future, and if it does it would surely take a long time to reach that level. And it would be just a waste of time.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:23:38 AM

Yeah I wait it too.

I would do the same, no point in staying and investing in bitcoins and need to face the reality, that if bitcoin gets $100 or less, then I think it would be the end of bitcoins, and then we can't expect that it would reach $500 mark in the future, and if it does it would surely take a long time to reach that level. And it would be just a waste of time.

According to my speculations, I don't really think that bitcoin will fall under 200$, because there has certainly been a definitive increase in the supply and demand of bitcoin which won't possibly take it anywhere below 200$ (minimum). If situations arise which make bitcoin go under 150$, I don't think so I will genuinely be involved with btc. I might do short term profits with it but holding won't be fun anymore.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:35:59 PM

Don't waste your time waiting  Bitcoin to drop  $100
now is already a pretty good price to buy, compared to past years. So buy Bitcoin now and hold on to them
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 09:14:06 AM

The mentality of get rich quick is still in the minds of many concerning Bitcoin (and in general), yes there was a bubble, but this is something that has repeated itself throughout history over and over. It's hindsight to say if only I etc.

You can't just wait for another bubble, no economist knows how the recession would evolve, let alone you or anyone thinking what will happen to Bitcoin value? Also many good idea's that could have been for the best have never made it in todays daily life. Don't get me wrong, i'm not pessimistic, but I like to keep it real.

I buy BTC for what i'm willing to lose, it's the same way I invest etc. The risk level I decide differs from time to time. There are more ways to make money, not just Bitcoin, so have a nice mix in your portfolio if you want to grow your worth.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:22:40 AM

I'm waiting for Bitcoin to go to $1 so tha I can buy much more with my signature campaign earnings.
I know that it will never happen, but anyone can dream of it.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:27:51 AM

I've been toying around with Ethereum, and am really impressed with the stack. I honestly think we'll look back one day and compare BTC to MySpace and Ethereum to Facebook. All these DApps will make it a game changer http://dapps.ethercasts.com/

Well, while I will still hold some BTC, I am going to move most of them into ETH. If I am a serious BTC Whale (e.g. 10,000 BTC and above) I would move half into ETH. Dumping huge amounts of BTC for fiat on the open market would be extremely hard and would probably cause some panic.

How is this relevant to this discussion? ETH has a real chance to dethrone BTC, and if not ETH, then something else of that caliber. When that happens BTC could easily drop below $100 if not lower.

The main value BTC has is that it's the most established crypto gateway to FIAT currencies. But all the magic will happen outside BTC.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:47:58 PM

I've been toying around with Ethereum, and am really impressed with the stack. I honestly think we'll look back one day and compare BTC to MySpace and Ethereum to Facebook. All these DApps will make it a game changer http://dapps.ethercasts.com/

Well, while I will still hold some BTC, I am going to move most of them into ETH. If I am a serious BTC Whale (e.g. 10,000 BTC and above) I would move half into ETH. Dumping huge amounts of BTC for fiat on the open market would be extremely hard and would probably cause some panic.

How is this relevant to this discussion? ETH has a real chance to dethrone BTC, and if not ETH, then something else of that caliber. When that happens BTC could easily drop below $100 if not lower.

The main value BTC has is that it's the most established crypto gateway to FIAT currencies. But all the magic will happen outside BTC.

I checked the DApps page. Those are great apps made with Ethereum. Became interested in developing some apps for Ethereum.

By the way, I have 2.80 ETH and I'm planning to buy more later. Testing the Frontier release.... Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:51:59 PM

if anything ETH will enforce bitcoin , instead of dropping it, ETH is nothing more than a freenet, decentralized platform, everything that is decentralized can only help bitcoin not the contrary...

so you're wrong about hoping that one day ETH will make bitcoin obsolete, there is no $100 btc, there is no even 200 anymore, the new cheap price is 250
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:58:47 PM

Yeah I wait it too.

I bet that the price of bitcoin will don't go never at that price. 100 us dollar is to low and if the price was not at that amount when began the lowering about one year ago will not go on. Bitcoin are going to be stabilized in the range 250-300 us dollar one and the probability are that will be increased slowly but surely. We are hoping that bitcoin are going to stabilized and matured as a currency.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:06:10 PM

Yeah I wait it too.

I bet that the price of bitcoin will don't go never at that price. 100 us dollar is to low and if the price was not at that amount when began the lowering about one year ago will not go on. Bitcoin are going to be stabilized in the range 250-300 us dollar one and the probability are that will be increased slowly but surely. We are hoping that bitcoin are going to stabilized and matured as a currency.

Yeah i think so the price of bitcoin will dont go never at $100,
but we are waiting for $100/BTC to buy
at least at $200 but i think it would never be happen
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:35:05 PM

Yeah I wait it too.

Its the 100s we will never see again, but I don't think we are done in the 300s just yet, most likely some bad news will come within next few weeks regarding regulations or maybe the ETF fails, you just never know whats gonna happen but longterm I can only see it going up up up!
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:04:53 AM

As a community and part of the bitcoin is and has become today, do not have as a desvalorizaçao for the 100 dollars well with below that would be a tremendous sorrow for the crypto world coins.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:58:07 AM

if anything ETH will enforce bitcoin , instead of dropping it, ETH is nothing more than a freenet, decentralized platform, everything that is decentralized can only help bitcoin not the contrary...

so you're wrong about hoping that one day ETH will make bitcoin obsolete, there is no $100 btc, there is no even 200 anymore, the new cheap price is 250

Agree with you in the very short term. But in the long rung - it all depends on how BTC evolves. In terms of scalability and cost, BTC is not showing a lot of promise at the moment. If you look back a 100 years you will see a ton of public companies that nobody thought they would ever go away. But yes, it's very early days. Anything can happen. In a way it's what makes it super exciting.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:26:36 AM

Yeah I wait it too.

Its the 100s we will never see again, but I don't think we are done in the 300s just yet, most likely some bad news will come within next few weeks regarding regulations or maybe the ETF fails, you just never know whats gonna happen but longterm I can only see it going up up up!

Yes, the 100$ range will never hit again, fortunately but I do have my doubts about the 200$ mark. I have a feeling that btc will go really low after a couple months and cause people to panic while others jump on their final train. And after that if things go down as we intend them to be, then I think with more acceptance and support, the btc community can really expand and hit 300$ + mark permanently.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:42:30 AM

Agree with you in the very short term. But in the long rung - it all depends on how BTC evolves. In terms of scalability and cost, BTC is not showing a lot of promise at the moment. If you look back a 100 years you will see a ton of public companies that nobody thought they would ever go away. But yes, it's very early days. Anything can happen. In a way it's what makes it super exciting.

Comparing a digital cryptocurrency which has the potential to change lives of billions of people to 100 year old public companies who do not even exist anymore is a weird comparison but I do seem to get around your point. You mean to say that nothing is for sure and I agree, although bitcoin graph charts make me feel that it has evolved a lot in the last 5 years and I think it has secured its position as a strong currency. I hope it overcomes its social and technical factors in order to reach its unbeatable position as a definitive currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: