Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:40:12 AM

well it depends on what do you want to do with your money, do you want a passive or active income this kind of things really matters a lot in running your investment and savings. saving is a traditional way of getting a sum of money by collecting it and not spending over time but this will not earn you money it will just be a fix amount until you decided to spend it, while in investing your money my grow bigger than your investment putting the risk inside the equation of where did you invest.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:39:37 AM

Of course better to invest it. We could invest in us dollar, singapore or other currency. If we have a lot money we could invest it in land or building. Anyway in gold too we could invest it. It is the easy way to keep money from inflation cause sometimes we dont have alot money to invest gold could be the option but we should keep it in a long run to gain profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:36 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think investing your money online is a wiser move than saving money in bank. Banks has low interest rate and it is sometimes anually. At least online you have the choice to control your money. It is the perfect timing because cyptocurrency now is already patronizing by some big investors.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:24:05 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think investing your money online is a wiser move than saving money in bank. Banks has low interest rate and it is sometimes anually. At least online you have the choice to control your money. It is the perfect timing because cyptocurrency now is already patronizing by some big investors.
Banks are not good if you are investing money, you need to make sure you stay away from banks because they are only good
if you are saving money. Be wise all the time, when there is a bigger risk there is a bigger reward and by buying bitcoin and holding it for long term, you can make money because you already have a good investment.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

It is better if you will put your money to the bitcoin than saving it in banks. Do you know how much interest that you can get in banks? You can only get 0.5% interest by saving it in one year! If you will compare it to the bitcoin, you will see the big comparison. People who invested in January 2017 earned now 1200% interest. Put your money in the bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:55:17 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:44:54 AM by senyorito123

For me you need to do both investing or savings you will surely get more money with that idea because if you invest your money to make a bussiness opportunities or tradings then you will possibly be a lucky person to earn a big profit in that way if your bussiness or tradings is successfull with the money you earn in your bussiness and you choose to save it then you can also receive a interest for saving it in the bank.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:11:46 AM

INVEST IT ON BITCOIN, not real estate or not in scam investments hyips. bitcoin only, it is the only legitimate investment that you can invest in. the price of the bitcoin today is so much increasing it is not late invest on it.
It’s better to invest mate because bitcoin multiplies your invested money and return profit up to many times higher and this is the most trustable thing on which millions of people are investing theory money because they know one thing that their money will never sink and bitcoin will bless them will a huge jackpot of profit in future and that’s true it is happening and it had happened and will happen in future.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

I feel it depends person to person but generally it is better to invest than save, it is important to split your money between the two but if you had a large chunk you should put more in to investments than savings. This is because savings will grow only by a very small amount if at all whereas investments can grow largely and you can be rewarded financially in later life.
I am with u folk. Ya right. It has to split for more security because if we put all in only one investment, if the investment did not turn out successful we will lost all our money and nothing will be left to us to start again. So it is indeed better to separate part of it in your savings account and the other part into investment. Though saving is not really profitable but it is better than putting all what you have in risk  

Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

The difference between saving and investing your money is that in saving, your money value saved will be the same as the time pass by and it might have decreased its value due to deflation. While in investing, your money increase as the time increases.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

It depends upon how you save your money or how will you invest it. But for me, it is better to invest your money on something you know you can earn more than saving it in a bank. You can earn money in both without doing anything, but there is greater opportunity in investing.
Agreed! Investing is the only thing which can help you in having more money as compared to that of saving. Saving is also a good option as it can greatly help you at the time of need and it is really a good habit to save your money. The fact is if you want to have more money, then the only possible way is to take out that money from your account and then invest it in some sort of profitable business to have better living.
If you would be interested in analyzing it thoroughly, saving money and investing are similar, but at the same time they are not.

Saving money is plain simple, you save money, but there are so many ways to do this. Now, banking is one of the ways to save money, I know what you're going to say, 'how can you say that you're saving money if you're going to spend money?'. Remember, you save money because you wanted to use in the future purposes. Now I know what you're going to say, 'this method seems familiar!'. That is correct, its the same principle as 'investing'.

BUT then again, there are so many ways in investing. The first one is, what kind of investment are you going for? And so, I wouldn't bother explaining it any further. You get the idea right?

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

Better to invest and take your profit because when you save money the amount will not change but buying power maybe change to negative side.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

The difference between saving and investing your money is that in saving, your money value saved will be the same as the time pass by and it might have decreased its value due to deflation. While in investing, your money increase as the time increases.

The main difference between saving and investment is the risk, which in the case of saving is much smaller.

In the case of Bitcoin, we are still saying that buying BTC it is an investment (because for many people still is risky). However, in my opinion, soon the possession of Bitcoin will be called saving. We just have to wait for general acceptance Bitcoin as Money. I recommend the purchase Bitcoin - now as an investment, in the near future, as saving. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
preico

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:20:16 PM

Better to invest and take your profit because when you save money the amount will not change but buying power maybe change to negative side.

And to deny yourself everything is also not very good. You need to invest money to get more money and live happily. You can only keep part of the money, in order to reduce the risks

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

It depends upon how you save your money or how will you invest it. But for me, it is better to invest your money on something you know you can earn more than saving it in a bank. You can earn money in both without doing anything, but there is greater opportunity in investing.
Agreed! Investing is the only thing which can help you in having more money as compared to that of saving. Saving is also a good option as it can greatly help you at the time of need and it is really a good habit to save your money. The fact is if you want to have more money, then the only possible way is to take out that money from your account and then invest it in some sort of profitable business to have better living.
Well, these two factors are linked to each other, because you can invest the money saved. Honestly these days it is not worth leaving the money saved or stopped in some savings card (these yields 0.06 monthly miserable) and it is interesting to have the money movement.

Invest in some area that you master and that generates revenue. What can vary a lot from country to country, for example in my the real estate branch generates a lot of revenue in other countries actions are the focus. The important thing is to invest.
Cashmadam

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

It's better to do both to be on the safer side. 30-40% of your savings  should be invested so you would not end up losing everything you have worked so hard for of the investment does not work out.
rhyoanime

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

if in my opinion better invest online but must really find out whether the place of investment is guaranteed reliable. but if in my opinion there can save much ETH lot.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Banks are not good if you are investing money, you need to make sure you stay away from banks because they are only good
if you are saving money. Be wise all the time, when there is a bigger risk there is a bigger reward and by buying bitcoin and holding it for long term, you can make money because you already have a good investment.
Nope, in my opinion, saving money in bank is also risky too. You can see just from last year until today, we have many cases about the bank hold money of user. I know this is the policies of the government to help them keep safe the economy of their country. But it's not fair for those who deposited in these banks.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████