Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
hidden2209

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

Do you still ask? Of course, invest! Digital currencies are now the most profitable type of investment. So it's not even negotiable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bankz1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:32:23 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money should always come before investing money.think of it as the foundation upon which your financial house is built.the reason is simple.unless you inherit a large amount of wealth, it is your savings that will provide you with the capital to feed your investments. Better grow your business to gain more money not your investment.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:35:47 AM

If we are looking at the big picture in relation to bitcoin, it would have been a lot better if you invested some a good few years ago.Wink
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

If we are looking at the big picture in relation to bitcoin, it would have been a lot better if you invested some a good few years ago.Wink
We cannot go back to the past, let's take this present time as our opportunity to invest more.
Of course if we will invest now we will not gonna regret again not to invest just like what happen in the past, their is no guarantee
but time bitcoin more potential to rise more.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

Do you still ask? Of course, invest! Digital currencies are now the most profitable type of investment. So it's not even negotiable
The question is whether it's better to save or to invest, I think both are really good but it does not come together when you start from scratch.
By having an income it will help you to save money and when you have enough money that is the time for you to try investing, and you are right that there is no better investment than here in crypto currencies.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

If I had do choose, I would invest money, rather than save it. Investing is more secure as for me. Of course, you need to know about how and where you are going to invest your money. If you invested, you would not have any problems with inflation, for example. And as a result you even can have more money than you had at first, you have a chance to become rich because of investing. Also investing is one form of saving, I think, but mediate and more trustworthy.

Don't say that investing is secure for you, there's no secured thing in investments. But once you are able to be with that investment for a long time and you are seeing it's stability in a positive way maybe you might say you are feeling secured with it anyway. I have now a big belief that instead of saving your money in the bank put that in an investment where you can make more money but if that is bitcoin, then just save it.
Exactly, it's not easy as we think as along the way there are a lot of challenges that you have to surpass.
Investing is purely taking risk and we are just believe our investment will succeed but there is no guarantee it will happen.

It is risky but in this world you can't gain something if you are not going to take a risk. And this is an easy thing for those people that are good in taking risk because they know that it's profitable and they have experience with it. Depending on the investment that they are with, just don't try to invest into ponzi schemes and HYIP's they are not worth of our money.
I know what you are talking about i just think that investing is always better because the worth of the money if you save it will be still the same and if you invest it the worth can go up and low and up where you actually make more then you had.
The money that you'll save all the time will be lessen it's value soon because of the inflation and this is why for people that are open minded they tend to invest more instead of saving more. Saving is giving you a feeling that you are secured financially which is a good thing but if you want to make more money and grow it the best thing to do is to invest your money and diversify it.
I also prefer investing over savings but under one condition. If the investment is the right one, it will bring grand amounts of profit but a wrong choice will destroy one's life. For now, the best investment tool is bitcoin. It is gaining value with every passing day and it is said that before November, the price will be at least 4900 dollars. Now is the right time to spend money.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

I once heard a saying that you earn money to spend and not to save. I'm sure most of us here save our money for future use, but I don't think saving it alone is enough. I learned this quite late which is why I am kind of nervous to face the real after I graduate. With everything being so expensive nowadays, I am unsure if what I saved is enough to help me get through. Which is why money shouldn't just be stored and saved, it should be invested to allow it to multiply and grow. At an early age, people should be aware of this to be ready for the future.
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
With record low interest rates, saving money in the bank is like essentially paying the bank a small amount of money to mind your cash for you. If you give them $100 this year, they might give you $1 in interest over a year, but the true spending power ends up being on $99. So you ended up costing yourself $1 over the year.

Investments on the other hand are generally intended to make a higher return, but you also face a higher risk. So it is important to have a diverse approach and to cover the downside.
Investing money will be better because keeping money will not give you any benefits but investing money will give you benefits and if you have decided to invest money than I will suggest to invest your money in bitcoins because bitcoins is the only way to earn money easely and safely.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

I once heard a saying that you earn money to spend and not to save. I'm sure most of us here save our money for future use, but I don't think saving it alone is enough. I learned this quite late which is why I am kind of nervous to face the real after I graduate. With everything being so expensive nowadays, I am unsure if what I saved is enough to help me get through. Which is why money shouldn't just be stored and saved, it should be invested to allow it to multiply and grow. At an early age, people should be aware of this to be ready for the future.

Well that is the saying of people who do not save just an excuse for it.  And yes it is true that saving money is not enough.  After saving a good amount of money, by the time you will withdraw it, it is subjected for tax and its price will not that be because of inflation.  So investing it would be better.  So investing is better than saving.
nikitano

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

Considering that there were several information that mentioned some banks got difficulty, e.g. lender was hacked, financial institution fired workers, and so on, I believe folks especially the bank consumers began to withdraw their income and decide on to commit it. They do not want to risking their money any more, and the investment decision is greatest answer for them which they will get greater income than conserving it.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:24:57 PM

Well that is the saying of people who do not save just an excuse for it.  And yes it is true that saving money is not enough.  After saving a good amount of money, by the time you will withdraw it, it is subjected for tax and its price will not that be because of inflation.  So investing it would be better.  So investing is better than saving.
Saving money is the safest way of sustainably growing capital. You need to realize that investing has risks bound to it. Let's say you invest in real estate and the next day the whole markets plummets to the ground. In that case your investment is worth less than it was before. Therefore you need to only invest with money you can afford to lose. Of course investing can be a lot more profitable we all know that. And saving isn't always the best way to go, if inflation occurs you were better of spending the money or investing it.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

Is it better to save money or invest? The answer is possible in both the options. Because there are many people who want to invest their money instead of saving because day by day the value of money is decreasing gradually So it will good to earn some more money on the extra money.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:30:23 PM

ill go with gold....gold is already stable and one of the common assets in stocks.you just need good timing as always.just like in trading buy low sell high.having or keeping a gold will earn big if you sell it on the right timing.also in any real estates or btc u only need a good timing and proper knowledge.hope this helps😊
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

If I had do choose, I would invest money, rather than save it. Investing is more secure as for me. Of course, you need to know about how and where you are going to invest your money. If you invested, you would not have any problems with inflation, for example. And as a result you even can have more money than you had at first, you have a chance to become rich because of investing. Also investing is one form of saving, I think, but mediate and more trustworthy.

Don't say that investing is secure for you, there's no secured thing in investments. But once you are able to be with that investment for a long time and you are seeing it's stability in a positive way maybe you might say you are feeling secured with it anyway. I have now a big belief that instead of saving your money in the bank put that in an investment where you can make more money but if that is bitcoin, then just save it.
Exactly, it's not easy as we think as along the way there are a lot of challenges that you have to surpass.
Investing is purely taking risk and we are just believe our investment will succeed but there is no guarantee it will happen.

It is risky but in this world you can't gain something if you are not going to take a risk. And this is an easy thing for those people that are good in taking risk because they know that it's profitable and they have experience with it. Depending on the investment that they are with, just don't try to invest into ponzi schemes and HYIP's they are not worth of our money.
I know what you are talking about i just think that investing is always better because the worth of the money if you save it will be still the same and if you invest it the worth can go up and low and up where you actually make more then you had.
The money that you'll save all the time will be lessen it's value soon because of the inflation and this is why for people that are open minded they tend to invest more instead of saving more. Saving is giving you a feeling that you are secured financially which is a good thing but if you want to make more money and grow it the best thing to do is to invest your money and diversify it.
I also prefer investing over savings but under one condition. If the investment is the right one, it will bring grand amounts of profit but a wrong choice will destroy one's life. For now, the best investment tool is bitcoin. It is gaining value with every passing day and it is said that before November, the price will be at least 4900 dollars. Now is the right time to spend money.
I'm not sure about investing but yes I am definitely agree some of your thoughts. We never know if it really works if we don't have to take risk. Eventhough I don't have further experience or knowledge about investing but I guess it is better to try than nothing. I'd rather choose to invest than to save my money. I think there's nothing wrong about it anyway.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:56:01 PM

You can earn big amount of profit when you invest it. But investment is too risky and the worst thing could happen is that you might lose all your money when you don't have knowledge or if you don't do some research on what you are investing. On the other hand, saving bitcoin is also profitable but you need to wait for how many years just to earn big amount of profit. If you want to earn big amount of profit in a short period of time, then go for investment but if you're willing to wait then go for saving. It's really up to you.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

Saving money to your pocket or to your hiding place is not a problem but when you compared it to a money where it has been put into a bank, it will have more value than to your money kept within. Let us make a scenario for you to better understand. let say that you have 100 and half of it is kept within you while the other half is put in a bank, after 1 year, you gathered both, the one you kept within you retained its original value while the one you invested in the bank gained interest and increased its value. In this scene we made we can say that your money could have been increased if it was put in a bank, means that if you wanted to save at the same time earn money, the bank is the best place to put it, a secure one.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

It depends on where you are located. Saving your money in your bank is an easy option but not very lucrative.

In fact, I have read an article about banks who are going to charge negative interest rate on your savings account. Which is ridiculous of course.

I would choose for spreaded investments. Leave 70% of your money in your bank, and invest 15% in Bitcoin and the other 15% in something like a Bitcoin startup.
For me its better to invest here in bitcoin because bitcoin is trusted in the field of investing but i dont have enough knowledge about it so i am joining signature campaign and the money i got there is going to my wallet and i will going to save it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2853

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

Why don't you invest it in Bitcoin, It is really promising and you can make a good income from it.
What ever you decide, investing in Bitcoin or any thing else, is ,for sure, better than saving your money in banks because it's not profitable at all and even banks are using your money to invest it somewhere else and give you a little portion of what they get so be wise and invest by your self, you may loose sometimes but at the end you will find a way to gain.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Do both. Save money in the bank so you'll have a reserve of cash plus you'll gain a reasonable amount of interest depending on the banks terms. Invest in bitcoin as it's currently one of the most promising long term investments. Invest in a bit into gold as it depreciates at a low rate..
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

For me both, we all know that we can do both as long as we have the knowledge and the enough learnings about investing. Of course we want use our money earned and at the same time save it. You can save money and at the same time use it in investment so that you can save for the future and continue to earn.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: