Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:06:45 PM

More & more faucets  Grin

no best way to get btc from faucets.
because faucets very low. the best way to earn bitcoins is trading or signature campaign.
But i dont have a bitcoin to start tranding ?? so..

yeah right how best to get bitcoin for people who do not have the capital to trade and play signature but still rank newbie Smiley
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:57:10 PM

because faucets very low. the best way to earn bitcoins is trading or signature campaign.

Well you can get them from signature campaigns or make a little investment buy buying them in the first place. Trading is risky though and more often than not most end up losing coins. I'd just buy and hold or earn them from signature campaigns but you must remember to make quality posts or you risk having your account banned.
If you dont have any bitcoin right now you can earn from faucets even if it is small if you type the capthca every hour i think you can have a little bitcoin but if you continue that you can earn a big bitcoin.
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:02:49 AM

Well you can get them from signature campaigns or make a little investment buy buying them in the first place. Trading is risky though and more often than not most end up losing coins. I'd just buy and hold or earn them from signature campaigns but you must remember to make quality posts or you risk having your account banned.
If you dont have any bitcoin right now you can earn from faucets even if it is small if you type the capthca every hour i think you can have a little bitcoin but if you continue that you can earn a big bitcoin.
I first started by earning from faucets. Something that amazes me is that I actually used faucets for a few months! I withdraw every week (approximately). I only got 0.00005BTC which is ridiculous considering the amount of time I spent everyday working out CAPTCHAs.

But it is, in my opinion, a great way to start off.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:34:13 AM

There is not a faucet that I personally consider will lead you to "big bitcoin".  Can you say how much you refer to when you say "big bitcoin"?
Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:10:24 AM

There is not a faucet that I personally consider will lead you to "big bitcoin".  Can you say how much you refer to when you say "big bitcoin"?
I didn't say that you can earn a big bitcoin i said is to have a capital so that you can invest. I said you can earn a big bitcoin when you are already invested. I think 1 BTC.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:27:10 AM

More & more faucets  Grin

There is not a faucet that I personally consider will lead you to "big bitcoin".  Can you say how much you refer to when you say "big bitcoin"?
I didn't say that you can earn a big bitcoin i said is to have a capital so that you can invest. I said you can earn a big bitcoin when you are already invested. I think 1 BTC.

I bolded what you said.  Look at it again, you say it leads to "a little bitcoin" and if you continue that "you earn a big bitcoin".    It sure sounds like you mean continued faucet use if you read it.

In that comment I bolded no mention of investing, only mentioning faucet.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:20:57 AM

There is not a faucet that I personally consider will lead you to "big bitcoin".  Can you say how much you refer to when you say "big bitcoin"?

I bolded what you said.  Look at it again, you say it leads to "a little bitcoin" and if you continue that "you earn a big bitcoin".    It sure sounds like you mean continued faucet use if you read it.

Its common that you will invest your money and i said that you can earn a big bitcoin in faucets? thats true if you continue using it and if you still using it after 1 year. For sure you can earn 1 btc.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:37:10 AM

There are many websites which offer you to earn free Bitcoins. With most of these sites, the concept is that you visit the site and just for looking at it you get a small amount of Bitcoins. The concept has something in common with watching good old free TV you watch lot of ads and in between you get something you actually want to see, like a film or music clips.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:07:59 AM

Its common that you will invest your money and i said that you can earn a big bitcoin in faucets? thats true if you continue using it and if you still using it after 1 year. For sure you can earn 1 btc.

You are talking a MASSIVE amount of time to get 1 btc from faucets.  I don't think possible unless you spend a ton of time doing it daily. 

You would be better off with a regular job, then working hours every day on faucets in a possibility you might get 1 BTC.
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 04:09:12 AM

You are talking a MASSIVE amount of time to get 1 btc from faucets.  I don't think possible unless you spend a ton of time doing it daily. 

You would be better off with a regular job, then working hours every day on faucets in a possibility you might get 1 BTC.

Aggree,, it will take a much much time to get 1 BTC with small amount from faucet... maybe you can add with your reff and post somewhere (facebook,twitter or other sosmed)

think again if you can earn 1 BTC from faucet, it's imposible, except you have a god hand Smiley
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:09:12 AM

create two accounts and sell them when they become legendary.

Quicker than by doing faucets and with by far less work
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:58:18 AM

not really worth all the waiting to achieve legendary status, i don't remember the exact time, but i suspect is something around two years, and then you sell for what? 1 btc? it sounds ridiculous...
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:04:37 AM

not really worth all the waiting to achieve legendary status, i don't remember the exact time, but i suspect is something around two years, and then you sell for what? 1 btc? it sounds ridiculous...

It is ridiculous amount of time compared to pay.  Just like doing faucet for entire year as someone mentioned hoping for 1 BTC.

Were talking about for sure hundreds if not thousands of hours for 1 btc? I just could never justify it.
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:43:01 PM

I certainly would not spend that much time for just 1 bitcoin, nor would the majority of other people. Figuring out a captcha is already frustrating, not to mention how many you would do and how much time would be spent for just 1 bitcoin. Although, yes, it is a way to get a very small amount of bitcoins, but is very time consuming. I do not think it is the best way to earn bitcoins.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:31:25 PM

This idea is ridiculous, just with two legendary account you will get 1 BTC in one month I think
Dotakels

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:47:34 PM

This idea is ridiculous, just with two legendary account you will get 1 BTC in one month I think
I just suggested that. But still your income in faucets have importance. If you importance the money you will be industrious to type catcha in faucets.
Casey89

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:28:19 PM

It was sarcasm. Faucets a waste of time.

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:58:38 PM

It was sarcasm. Faucets a waste of time.

but there also many people using it and get btc from faucet, but you need many referral if you want get a lot btc from faucet or using faucet rotaror.
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:18:54 PM

Signature campaign (probably the best way)
Trading (not recommended for less experienced)
Gambling (high risk)
Offer your skills (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services)
Getting tipped  Wink

Agree with you , but the signature campaign need an old member to high payout and that need an
investiment of time and keyboard . all other are risky .

Bitcoin Boy .
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

I just suggested that. But still your income in faucets have importance. If you importance the money you will be industrious to type catcha in faucets.

When were talking about pennies a day I don't consider them to have  a importance.   If you read other ideas Signature Campaign is a much better option.

You would be talking on forum anyways.  So paid to do something you would have done already.  It's a win/win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: