Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
loncryp

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:58:39 PM

For a bitcoin noob like me,the best way to earn bitcoin is faucet and signature campaign in this forum

> only earning a dollar a day from that though alone from faucets ><

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:03:23 PM

For a bitcoin noob like me,the best way to earn bitcoin is faucet and signature campaign in this forum

its better than have a dollar a day than you are only hang with your friends or in your house without doing anything, and while you are using faucets you can make a post in this forum and keep posting until your rank is full member and now you can earn from signature campaign.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:10:40 PM

As long as I could make $10 to $15 a week, I'm good with that. I'm waiting to reach full member (which is going to be real soon)  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:11:43 PM

As long as I could make $10 to $15 a week, I'm good with that. I'm waiting to reach full member (which is going to be real soon)  Roll Eyes

The good news is this is a very doable goal.   Full member is a nice jump with most campaigns.    I highly suggest anyone wanting to earn a little BTC raise an account (do not just buy) to full member and find a good sig campaign.

And I would not mess with faucets or some of the micro earnings.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:22:30 PM

a dollar a day with faucets alone is not bad but if you spent long time getting a dollar then it's not worth it
so how long do you spend in faucets every day? how many faucets you use? i am curious
yoga

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:41:20 PM

very long
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:49:27 PM

a dollar a day with faucets alone is not bad but if you spent long time getting a dollar then it's not worth it
so how long do you spend in faucets every day? how many faucets you use? i am curious
Try to use faucetbox its giving some good amount of satoshis and in Micro earning section you can check some rotators also giving good amount of satoshis
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:51:34 PM

It's not just about to earn bitcoins but to earn money in general.
If you have good skills then you can work as a freelancer.
In this way you can buy/convert your money to bitcoin, or be paid directly in bitcoin.
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:08:15 AM

Try to use faucetbox its giving some good amount of satoshis and in Micro earning section you can check some rotators also giving good amount of satoshis
I remember when I first started with Bitcoin, I used faucets. It took me months to reach barely anything, as the faucets I used gave out 5 to 10 satoshis. But it is a good way to earn dust if you have a lot of spare time. I haven't touched faucets in the past few years, so I don't know how much they give out now.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:17:29 AM

I remember when I first started with Bitcoin, I used faucets. It took me months to reach barely anything, as the faucets I used gave out 5 to 10 satoshis. But it is a good way to earn dust if you have a lot of spare time. I haven't touched faucets in the past few years, so I don't know how much they give out now.

Me to, faucet teach me how to using bitcoin and transaction with them,iam so happy when i got my first payment from freebitco.in (thats the one of cool faucet right now) even though its dust,
but i ever saw that,there is a guy who earned milion satoshi dailly from faucetbox (i forget the link),i just even earned 10k satoshi weekly
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:16:35 AM

Me too, faucet teach me how to using bitcoin and transaction with them,iam so happy when i got my first payment from freebitco.in (thats the one of cool faucet right now) even though its dust,
but i ever saw that,there is a guy who earned milion satoshi dailly from faucetbox (i forget the link),i just even earned 10k satoshi weekly
goldbitcoin.biz is also a good faucet you can earn 27k satoshi every 1 hour but they are scam and the owner of the faucet said that its automatically withdraw but is not. So its better to join in signature campaign.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:02:35 AM

Me too, faucet teach me how to using bitcoin and transaction with them,iam so happy when i got my first payment from freebitco.in (thats the one of cool faucet right now) even though its dust,
goldbitcoin.biz is also a good faucet you can earn 27k satoshi every 1 hour but they are scam and the owner of the faucet said that its automatically withdraw but is not. So its better to join in signature campaign.

as always , faucets are a very bad way of earning bitcoin and the time they take is not worth the reward.
but if you are looking for faucets there is a section here on this forum called microearning which is all about faucets and other ways like them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

Only Bitcoin
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:45:02 PM

Me to, faucet teach me how to using bitcoin and transaction with them,iam so happy when i got my first payment from freebitco.in (thats the one of cool faucet right now) even though its dust,

Seems that most of us have been started to learn about bitcoin from faucets.
When i first visited freebitco.in i didn't know about bitcoin neither how to create an address.
So i created an address from coinbase and since then i am an "old" user of coinbase Smiley
To the OP faucets these years is not a good idea to earn bitcoin, but it worth if you create your own faucet then Yes.
KIMMY91

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:33:49 PM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
I prefer to choose gambling.... Haha
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:40:12 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins that i recenly learned is to earn from gift cards.
There are many good options here to buy Amazon Gift Card for around 70 - 80% and you buy the physical things and sell them locally.
The profit is pretty good at least 10-20% of that and you can sell it internationally if the price is good enough.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:45:02 PM

This might not be the best way to earn Bitcoins, but it sure is fun. That includes playing games Minecraft, Bitcoin Hopper and Bitcoin Flapper. They're hours of fun and at the same time you're earning a couple of satoshis in your spare time  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:59:36 PM

This might not be the best way to earn Bitcoins, but it sure is fun. That includes playing games Minecraft, Bitcoin Hopper and Bitcoin Flapper. They're hours of fun and at the same time you're earning a couple of satoshis in your spare time  Grin

I think it's not a way to earn bitcoins, but it's where you play games & get bonus Roll Eyes
I see few people who really play these games & they able to get few dollars in bitcoin in a week

It's true. You spend more time playing those games than what you actually earn in profit. So is basically, like using a faucet, the only thing is that you're having fun  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:29:06 PM

I think it's not a way to earn bitcoins, but it's where you play games & get bonus Roll Eyes
I see few people who really play these games & they able to get few dollars in bitcoin in a week

It's true. You spend more time playing those games than what you actually earn in profit. So is basically, like using a faucet, the only thing is that you're having fun  Roll Eyes

I would avoid faucets as i don't think anyone finds them fun.  Pennies for hours of work just does not equal out.  At least not for me.

On games it is interesting as at least you are having some fun.  So if you are not expecting to get much BTC and enjoy playing them ... not as bad as faucets in my eyes.
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins that i recenly learned is to earn from gift cards.
There are many good options here to buy Amazon Gift Card for around 70 - 80% and you buy the physical things and sell them locally.
The profit is pretty good at least 10-20% of that and you can sell it internationally if the price is good enough.

Not if you have to pay some shipping fees and VAT taxes.

Plus why would anybody sell the gift cards for cheaper price, it makes no sense.

I just think that local barter is more profitable in bitcoin.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:36:07 PM

Not if you have to pay some shipping fees and VAT taxes.

Plus why would anybody sell the gift cards for cheaper price, it makes no sense.

I just think that local barter is more profitable in bitcoin.

The only thing is a lot of the giftcards that are selling for a decent amount below face value are carded.  Yes there are a few people got as a gift or something and don't want.  But a lot of shady things happen with giftcards in the digital world.

If you are messing with giftcards always make sure to use escrow.   And if it sounds to good to be true avoid it.  If you use too many of these "bad" gift cards on your account many sites will ban your account and possibly you from buying from them.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: