Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:14:18 PM

on forum here tons of ways

- sig and avatar camps
- fleelancing
- escrowing
- managin sig camp
- offering some other things
- trading

you name it

mine, invest, gamble, predict....
mine do signature campaign, and trading
i use this forum to searching more analys and take action at trading

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:52:53 PM

Signature campaign has always been the most rewarding way to earn a decent amount of Bitcoins. The only you would need to do is to invest your time to make quality posts and you'll be earning good profits. Trading is also a great way to earn Bitcoins, but you need to have experience in doing such task.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:03:31 AM

Signature campaign has always been the most rewarding way to earn a decent amount of Bitcoins. The only you would need to do is to invest your time to make quality posts and you'll be earning good profits. Trading is also a great way to earn Bitcoins, but you need to have experience in doing such task.  Cheesy
Just keep in mind that you shouldn't think about earning with the signature campaign on.  Instead, focus on your posts and contributing to the forum, and you will be rewarded with knowledge, experience, and happiness. 
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

Just keep in mind that you shouldn't think about earning with the signature campaign on.  Instead, focus on your posts and contributing to the forum, and you will be rewarded with knowledge, experience, and happiness. 

Of course. I've learned a lot of things by browsing through the forums and making good quality posts. I don't do for the earnings, instead I do it to contribute to the forums and at the same time to have fun!  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

Of course. I've learned a lot of things by browsing through the forums and making good quality posts. I don't do for the earnings, instead I do it to contribute to the forums and at the same time to have fun!  Cheesy
Really?  Think about this: If all signature campaigns were banned, would you still stay active on this forum?  I know 90% of the people currently in signature campaigns will not. :-/
But hey, I guess that's that for our current generation here on bitcointalk Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:37:26 AM

Really?  Think about this: If all signature campaigns were banned, would you still stay active on this forum?  I know 90% of the people currently in signature campaigns will not. :-/
But hey, I guess that's that for our current generation here on bitcointalk Tongue

Yep, as I always say, our ATH in 2013 is what has (somewhat) killed cryptos. Before that happened, people around here were more than willing to help each other. People tipped each other for posts. Everything was about the community instead of "let me screw over everyone for my own benefit" like we see now. And I agree -- most people wouldn't be nearly as active without the campaigns. In my case, well over half my posts don't count regardless so I'll let that speak for itself, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:49:46 AM

Well if any new people are interested in registering for coinbase. (not trying to be one of those spammers, but hey might help)

They have a referral thing where if you register a new account and buy $100 or more of bitcoin, the referrer gets $75 of bitcoin.

I'd gladly share 2/3 or $50 with people if they message me before registering.

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:39:15 AM

if you want to start earning as a bitcoin miner you have to buy hardware for effective mining.
hardware like a mining rig Cheesy

planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:52:02 AM

Well if any new people are interested in registering for coinbase. (not trying to be one of those spammers, but hey might help)

They have a referral thing where if you register a new account and buy $100 or more of bitcoin, the referrer gets $75 of bitcoin.

I agree. I personally use Coinbase, and it's great as an online wallet service. The other awesome thing, as you mentioned is their referral service. On my screen, it states: "Earn $104 of bitcoin for every friend you refer who buys $139 of bitcoin or more." That's almost 1:1! Just me piping in. Smiley
dendyhura

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:18:57 AM

maybe trade is the best way to earn some bitcoin
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:49:37 AM

I agree. I personally use Coinbase, and it's great as an online wallet service. The other awesome thing, as you mentioned is their referral service. On my screen, it states: "Earn $104 of bitcoin for every friend you refer who buys $139 of bitcoin or more." That's almost 1:1! Just me piping in. Smiley

Wow. They've gone up a LOT. I got 15-20 referrals way back in the day. Each one paid a whopping $5, Sad.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:29:15 AM

If you extra skill or talent you can offer it here in the forum and earn much better than solving any faucets.....

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

Why sure. I've always been active making at least 14 posts a week before joining a signature campaign. The reason that I'm very active in BCT is because I'm a huge Bitcoin fan. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, I've got fascinated by its decentralized nature. So, even if all campaigns were banned I would still contribute to this forum.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:38:38 PM

Why sure. I've always been active making at least 14 posts a week before joining a signature campaign. The reason that I'm very active in BCT is because I'm a huge Bitcoin fan. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, I've got fascinated by its decentralized nature. So, even if all campaigns were banned I would still contribute to this forum.  Cheesy

Me too - I've been on Bitcointalk since 2010, and only signed up to a sig campaign a few weeks back. Having said that, I suspect you and I are very much the minority - and for that reason I'd be hesitant to ban sig campaigns. They seem to attract people to the forum, and through that people are learning about Bitcoin. I don't know whether mass adoption is possible (or necessary for Bitcoin's future success), but I do believe that more people learning about (and using!) BTC is a positive thing, despite the "endless September" vibe that the sig campaigns seem to have generated!

This space intentionally left blank.
MisterMoney

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:24:54 PM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I try to earn from play games and hyips.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:40:58 PM

Me too - I've been on Bitcointalk since 2010, and only signed up to a sig campaign a few weeks back. Having said that, I suspect you and I are very much the minority - and for that reason I'd be hesitant to ban sig campaigns. They seem to attract people to the forum, and through that people are learning about Bitcoin. I don't know whether mass adoption is possible (or necessary for Bitcoin's future success), but I do believe that more people learning about (and using!) BTC is a positive thing, despite the "endless September" vibe that the sig campaigns seem to have generated!

Inside the forum this is the best way ti earn bitcoins.
If there will be no signature campaign i speculate that there will be -90% overall the activity of the forum members.
Signature Campaign attract people to learn more about bitcoin and spread over the world.
cobblelyf

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:02:31 PM

i think its participating in signature campaign or claiming faucet payments
pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:56:08 PM

The best way would be to work in a site like https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/
Signature Campaigns are also a good way to earn some extra Bitcoins
Mining is profitable if you live in place where electricity is cheap
Trading requires market knowledge and some instinct
Gambling is risky but can be fun
uniton

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:17:06 AM

this is the one of best way to earn bitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161448.msg12487722#new
i've won bitcoin from there,just predict the price of bitcoin weekly

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:54:31 PM

Inside the forum this is the best way ti earn bitcoins.
If there will be no signature campaign i speculate that there will be -90% overall the activity of the forum members.
Signature Campaign attract people to learn more about bitcoin and spread over the world.
Yeah thats right and also its great help to the owner of the signature campaign because their business is become popular.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: