Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243204 times)
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:30:51 PM

It is a scam, where is the dev?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:38:53 AM

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE POST ON THIS THREAD WHO DO NOT OWN ANY CYPHER COINS, BUT BETWEEN THE INVESTORS.

My preference is too pioneer the 1st Crypto currency merger.

It would be a big and important innovation for crypto currency world Grin

Essentially, Cypher coin investors would be making history when they did this Wink

The two merged coins would have two sets of strong investors to provide long term support for a genuinely active developer Grin
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:56:05 AM

Well, their would be a large amount of work to make Cypher valuation increase dramatically!

You would need to hire some coders (pay them), to incorporate the encryption technology into the newer wallets with more than PC support e.g Android mobiles and maybe iphones. Aiming to make the sending and receiving encrypted messages between people who dislike Universal Surveillance as easy as installing a Cypher wallet on their device. This, itself, would need to innovated or changed into something that is useful and attractive to the crypto community in general.  

Obviously, I've left a lot of finer points outs Wink

To make it worthwhile, I reckon a buy up of about 1.2 million to 1.5 million Cypher coins, would make financing of the coders a profitable long run investment for myself.

I'll probably be free, towards the end of 2015!

If, someone wants to takeover Cypher, before then, they are welcome to do it.  

I hold 1,000,000 Cypher coins; I'm probably the biggest investor in this crypto Grin

If you hold 1M CYP, why you don't do a takeover hiring some coders to work on Cypher as you suggested two weeks ago?

Because, I don't want to sell my other crypto investments to pay for the coders.

I'm happy to wait, until 2016 - things move very slowly in crypto world and I'm in no rush Wink

If this coin does not have unique features and is not developed, it will die.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:56:23 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 03:26:47 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

For anyome with past experience of developing a crypto and interested in becoming the new developer of Cypher in a takeover?

I offering a bounty of 200,000 Cypher coins to the new developer  Shocked
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 11:05:46 PM

For anyome with past experience of developing a crypto and interested in becoming the new developer of Cypher in a takeover?

it went into discussion a couple of weeks ago - and i have yet to hear since mate ...

the coin needs a dev who is willing to work WITH the rest of us rather than just take control over it ...

its also about making something of the coin also - which is difficult when the whole purpose of the coin was a fake cryptography key in a piece of hardware that was also fake by the looks of things ...

apart from that - its PoS only now - and i would want it hardforked so we could mine it again ...

im interested only on a few prerequisites - and ive just mentioned two of them ...

bounties are one thing - and its nice to see your enthusiasm for it - but its the future ideas for development that would bring a community back to the coin ...

and mining as well on my end Wink ...

#crysx

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:31:19 AM

it went into discussion a couple of weeks ago - and i have yet to hear since mate ...

the coin needs a dev who is willing to work WITH the rest of us rather than just take control over it ...

its also about making something of the coin also - which is difficult when the whole purpose of the coin was a fake cryptography key in a piece of hardware that was also fake by the looks of things ...

apart from that - its PoS only now - and i would want it hardforked so we could mine it again ...

im interested only on a few prerequisites - and ive just mentioned two of them ...

bounties are one thing - and its nice to see your enthusiasm for it - but its the future ideas for development that would bring a community back to the coin ...

#crysx

Mining this crypto, again, would not be following a few macro economic rules and there are already some major new cryptos in that crowded mineable crypto market!

Therefore, you are asking existing investors to buy more Cypher or make major new BTC commitments, which makes no sense at all!

It would be cheaper to simply get a new developer and create an easier set of innovations.

That's my opinion.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:57:57 AM

#crysx

Mining this crypto, again, would not be following a few macro economic rules and there are already some major new cryptos in that crowded mineable crypto market!

Therefore, you are asking existing investors to buy more Cypher or make major new BTC commitments, which makes no sense at all!

It would be cheaper to simply get a new developer and create an easier set of innovations.

That's my opinion.

i respect your opinion on this ...

but as i have stated earlier - this would be something that i would like to see and would do as a suggestion to move the coin forward ...

macro economics? ... without starting an argument here - or sounding like im condescending - as im not in anyway ... but are you not fetching a little too far by comparing crypto to fiscal economics? ...

im sure there are 'some' similarities - but look around the crypto arena and you will see that it really has no real resemblance to the fiscal world at all ...

in fact - crypto itself is SO young - its still finding its feet in the 'real' world - which fiscal economics ( and all the 'rules' that apply ) are based ...

it is obvious that you are quite experienced in trading in the real world - but this is crypto ... it is a systematic set of small steps that either go one way or another ... NOT based on any real-world rules or values - NOT based on any fiscal economic rules - NOT based on any systems of engagement by the general public ...

its too new mate ... so why the hell NOT restructure the internals of cypher? ... because its just cheaper? ...

any dev would do a 'job' for a price if they see fit - and leave ... that is the pure definition of a contractor ( i should know - ive been an IT contractor for a very long time ) ... this is not what a takeover should be all about ... it should be about the worth to the community as a whole and the forward steps ( as little or as big as they maybe ) for the currency to take ...

with all due respect thevictimofuktyranny - but this is NOT the real world ... its crypto ... so the real world set of rules dont apply here ... they are being created and broken / bent as we go along in crypto ...

if there is anything that is glaring proof of this - take a look at the debacle of bitcoin forking and discussion currently taking place ... and the forward momentum that is taking place WITHOUT majority vote consensus ...

making rules and the breaking / bending of them as crypto 'grows' and 'matures' ... how would you apply ANY real world economics to this? ...

im a miner - its in my blood ... i also hold some cypher ... ill be very disinterested in the coin if it doesnt make any moves forward and creates new 'frontiers' to tackle ...

if i have learnt anything from takeovers ( like what i did with granitecoin - which is the main reason it has grown VERY slowly and organically ) - its this one thing ... nothing is set in stone ... it ALWAYS changes - and NEVER abides by any rules ... especially real world ones ...

the other main thing i have learned is that you can contract ( ie pay ) any dev to code - any web or graphic designer to do just that - but it is only the community of devotees that will move the coin forward with NEW ideas and fresh ways of moving forward ...

rebuild the coin ... recode it ... refresh it ...

what ever a takeover does - just dont let it sit the way it is ...

my suggestion is simply to breathe some life back into it and CHANGE the original direction it was going - which is obviously nowhere at the moment - by changing the way it does things again ... interest in the coin was mining initially and THEN the 'cryptography thingy' ... not the other way around ...

anyway - thats my take on it mate ...

if i took over the coin - i would have it redone ... simple ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:45:06 PM

@chrysophylax

I don't see any advantages for the coin to re-enable POW on Cypher. I understood that you are a miner and that would be good for you only.
IMHO, lower the 10% reward interest on staking and find a new direction for this coin with a set of innovations would be much better!

In the other side, if you become the new dev of Cypher, I can understand that you want to mine it while you are working on it to increase your ROI in the long run.

i do understand where everyone stands with the innovation and the development side - BUT - no one has really come up with any ideas as to WHAT those developments maybe ...

anonymity - shot in the foot ... masternodes - shot in the foot ... and best of all - cryptography alignment with coin transactions ... we all know whats happened with that - where is the dev with that development? ...

my cypher holdings are in the top ten of the richlist ( at least as it was three weeks ago - before i got sick ) - and i really dont want to baghold a great number of cyp just for the sake of staking ...

i would like to see the coin take shape and form something here - i am just unsure what right this minute ...

these are my opinions - and im voicing them ... that doesnt mean that ideas from others are moot - it just simply means that the direction i would take would be a very different one from some others ...

i agree with the new directions for innovation - and even possibly a lower or higher PoS level ... BUT - coins are NOT designed to just sit in a wallet and slowly grow ... there is no use for those sorts of coins - except baghold ... and there are many many MANY more coins out there that do that ... and to support the blockchain - it requires mining ( yes even PoS mining ) ... so mining is the CORE of the support and strength of the blockchain ...

my ROI? ... truthfully and honestly - there is no roi on this coin ... no roi on a great number of coins out there ... roi is not what im interested in as a dominant factor ... its functionality ... how functional is a PoS coin? ...

o well - thats my take on it ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:52:28 PM

@chrysophylax

I don't see any advantages for the coin to re-enable POW on Cypher. I understood that you are a miner and that would be good for you only.
IMHO, lower the 10% reward interest on staking and find a new direction for this coin with a set of innovations would be much better!

In the other side, if you become the new dev of Cypher, I can understand that you want to mine it while you are working on it to increase your ROI in the long run.

EDIT:
I just checked your thread for Granitecoin. Your takeover is a failure. Since July 2014, you are doing nothing than mining your coin. If I check your first post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939.0

I understand that you are not a dev and that you are still trying to hire one based on your bounties. About the exchanges, your coin is traded only on bleutrade that is very weak exchange with no volume in general. After 14 months of takeover, you are still trying to find a person to do a new logo and website. Really?

If you apply the same takeover to Cypher, you will bring the price to 20 satoshis as you did with your Granitecoin.

no - not at all ...

in months of a learning curve - i have found out what works and what doesnt ...

experience makes you see things in a very different light ...

marica - people will do what they want with this coin - with granitecoin - with any coin they invest in ...

one thing i KNOW about what i have learned in a takeover and in mining and in trading and in all things crypto is USE ...

granitecoin was a learning bridge - and still is ... granitecoin is a staple of everyday education ... let cypher do the same ... or it wilt and die also ...

as per the 'price' of granitecoin - that is 20X what it was when i took over it and 'they' let it all fail and fall over on bittrex at the time ...

still learning marica Wink ... still learning Wink ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:55:50 PM

Great initiative but IMO, the first things, we (the investors) need to do is to strengthen the Cypher network with new nodes. There is something wrong the the total of nodes we get from the network.

I tried to compile cypherd on a VPS running Ubuntu but I'm always getting an error. If someone can help, I'm able to reward him.

see - now THATS a good step to an initial strengthening of cyp backend ...

i can help a little - but i am more a rhel ( redhat .rpm ) based linux guy - not so much ubuntu ( .deb ) debian based Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:12:44 PM

Great initiative but IMO, the first things, we (the investors) need to do is to strengthen the Cypher network with new nodes. There is something wrong the the total of nodes we get from the network.

I tried to compile cypherd on a VPS running Ubuntu but I'm always getting an error. If someone can help, I'm able to reward him.

see - now THATS a good step to an initial strengthening of cyp backend ...

i can help a little - but i am more a rhel ( redhat .rpm ) based linux guy - not so much ubuntu ( .deb ) debian based Smiley ...

#crysx

Great. If you can help with it, I will do a complete tutorial to explain to all how to set up a working full node to the Cypher network. I will rent also few VPS in different countries to run these nodes and strengthen the network.
IMO, there is no need to do a radical takeover for now with big forks. The most importants points to start would be IMO:
1) Strengthening the network with new full nodes
2) Getting back a block explorer
3) One of my nodes could host a Cypher faucet to spread the coin

Then, we have many possibilites. I'm a webdev and I'm able to build services around this coin.

well thats great ...

the first two wont be too much of an issue ... its late here and im really feeling sick again - so bed for me for now ... but i will have as look at what it will take for a compile under a rhel based vps ( centos 7 maybe ) and test it on there ...

i have fedora workstations and miners - with scientific linux backend servers ... but centos 7 is a little more flexible with a cypher build i think ...

will try tomorrow ...

the block explorer - speak to fairglu and ask ... it wont cost much and he has one of the best explorers on the market today - with some of the most comprehensive stats to date ...

webdev? ... damn - i could use you with granitecoin Wink ... hehehe ...

#crysx

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:51:19 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 10:17:29 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

As everyone on this thread should know, I already hold 19% of the Cypher coins.

Maintaining the exchange listings requires buying and selling Cypher, which will cost me $60 a year. This is fine, as long as I can reduce the amount of Cypher on the exchanges over time by buying up more Cypher in any slump in the price.

Mining this coin again, would produce an extra 300,000 to 600,000 Cypher, would require up to an extra $430 dollar investment per year from existing investors, which makes no sense at all! Because you are redirecting investors' funds away from funding new innovations in favor of buying newly mined Cypher coins.

Moving on to new innovations: it would be easy to revise this crypto to produce a simplified product like Facebook in its' early day.

Add in encrypted pages, you can have a completely dark social media website system set up by friends or colleague students who don't want there embarrassing socializing to be become a permanent record on the internet as happens on many social media websites.

To unlock these encrypted social media functions, people will need to buy Cypher of the exchanges and hold them in a wallet - this generates buying pressure for Cypher.

These social media features would be routed through the POS system and they would disable POS on wallets used for encrypted social media features.

The existing POS rate of 10% would be split, 5% remaining for existing investors and 5% going towards funding the encrypted social media features development. There may be options to do some block halvings every 4 years on the 5% given towards funding the encrypted social media features.

Finally, because this social media wallet website features is entirely funded by the selling of crypto to people wanting to use it for light encryption of their friends or colleague students messages: it will never see any of their data mined for resale to third party businesses.

So, Marica420 and chrysophylax - this is a "proper purpose" driven innovation roadmap for Cypher coin. Meeting a demand that people will want or like to have in a crypto coin! It would be well supported by crypto community as a noteworthy project.

However, the roadmap requires a POS crypto and not a POW crypto.

It will not work on a mineable crypto.

So, why not work together on this kind of project - it merely requires coders and a developer!

Incidentally "making rules and the breaking / bending" is a confusion of the mind, which arises from people heavily influenced by scientific experimentation as something to be applied to non-scientific subject matters. The scientific method is (primarily) famous for having super-inefficiencies in the utilization of thoughts, time and labour. Anyone trying to establish a crypto currency utilizing the Scientific Method is definitely going to get wrong more often then they get it correct - the ratio can be as wasteful as 1 correct answer versus thousands of incorrect answers.  

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 01:11:03 AM

As everyone on this thread should know, I already hold 19% of the Cypher coins.

Maintaining the exchange listings requires buying and selling Cypher, which will cost me $60 a year. This is fine, as long as I can reduce the amount of Cypher on the exchanges over time by buying up more Cypher in any slump in the price.

Mining this coin again, would produce an extra 300,000 to 600,000 Cypher, would require up to an extra $430 dollar investment per year from existing investors, which makes no sense at all! Because you are redirecting investors' funds away from funding new innovations in favor of buying newly mined Cypher coins.

Moving on to new innovations: it would be easy to revise this crypto to produce a simplified product like Facebook in its' early day.

Add in encrypted pages, you can have a completely dark social media website system set up by friends or colleague students who don't want there embarrassing socializing to be become a permanent record on the internet as happens on many social media websites.

To unlock these encrypted social media functions, people will need to buy Cypher of the exchanges and hold them in a wallet - this generates buying pressure for Cypher.

These social media features would be routed through the POS system and they would disable POS on wallets used for encrypted social media features.

The existing POS rate of 10% would be split, 5% remaining for existing investors and 5% going towards funding the encrypted social media features development. There may be options to do some block halvings every 4 years on the 5% given towards funding the encrypted social media features.

Finally, because this social media wallet website features is entirely funded by the selling of crypto to people wanting to use it for light encryption of their friends or colleague students messages: it will never see any of their data mined for resale to third party businesses.

So, Marica420 and chrysophylax - this is a "proper purpose" driven innovation roadmap for Cypher coin. Meeting a demand that people will want or like to have in a crypto coin! It would be well supported by crypto community as a noteworthy project.

However, the roadmap requires a POS crypto and not a POW crypto.

It will not work on a mineable crypto.

So, why not work together on this kind of project - it merely requires coders and a developer!

Incidentally "making rules and the breaking / bending" is a confusion of the mind, which arises from people heavily influenced by scientific experimentation as something to be applied to non-scientific subject matters. The scientific method is (primarily) famous for having super-inefficiencies in the utilization of thoughts, time and labour. Anyone trying to establish a crypto currency utilizing the Scientific Method is definitely going to get wrong more often then they get it correct - the ratio can be as wasteful as 1 correct answer versus thousands of incorrect answers.  

this actually sounds like a great idea thevictimofuktyranny ...

the circulation of the coin is one thing - but the valid USE of the coin is something completely different ... and i can see that this idea can be copied to a great deal of areas in the industry for 'real world' uses ...

PoS is something i have never really liked - blackcoin ( as successful as it was ) has become stagnant - they is still one of the largest networks at the moment - so i do see your point with finding better ways to utilize cypher in the form it is currently - but i cannot devote a great deal of resources to it ... with such little costs involved on a yearly basis ( and i mean only a few hundred dollars as you stated ) it is viable to go in almost any direction that is agreed upon ...

if maintaining the listings are of no consequence also - ill help there as well Smiley ... im a heavy cryptsy user - so it wont be too much of an issue - but i need to see a good direction ( and will help where i can ) with cypher ...

im still for mining - but again - this is something that i do and have done predominantly for almost 3 years now when i forst started out with the first machine / miner ... so i will always lean towards a mining coin ... always ...

btw - the whole scientific approach IS wasteful indeed ... but it allows for solid proof of existence in many areas - especially crypto ... the crypto 'scene' is very very new - so application of real world economics is ( and again - this is MY opinion ) moot here ...

Proof of Work - Proof of Stake - Proof of Concept - Proof of Whatever ... its all about proving that something works in an unexplored environment - which makes for a very wasteful ( ie scientific ) methodology - but provides very valuable input as to what works and what doesnt ... if it was going to cost millions of 'real' dollars - then i would concede ... but this is way too new here ...

as marica said earlier - my taking over a 'dead' coin at the time ( granitecoin ) was in fact a project i took on myself to 'learn' and gain experience ... what i found was a gain of tremendous proportions - and im still going - still learning - and still ( unfortunately ) doing it mostly alone ... which is why it has taken SO LONG for things to happen ... but that is what happens in crypto - its a huge learning process ... and i am hugely proud of what has been done so far with granitecoin ... from completely dead - to organically growing no matter how small it is currently - with a solid backend and solid path to growth and USE ...

cypher can have a HUGE future - HUGE ...

id like to see it happen with or without reintroduction of PoW ... but you all know what my preference is Wink ...

what would be the first step that you all suggest? ...

#crysx

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:48:29 AM

Yes, chrysophylax, a good point: we are all learning as this new crypto sector develops.

A lot of non-scientific subject matters have what is called SOFT RULES or SUBTLE LAWS, which you can go over easily as researcher/learner, but the price of breaking or bending these SOFT RULES/LAWS is the destruction of human productivity e.g. utilization of time, thoughts, actions and commodity resources, etc.

The Scientific Method only works, when the the researcher/learner has HARD RULES e.g. like how atoms exist. The Scientific Experimenter cannot break or bend these HARD RULES and end outcome produces something useful to humanity e.g. the correctness of an answer can be proved through an experiment.

Crypto currencies are governed by SOFT RULES or SUBTLE LAWS and is, therefore, unsuitable to the Scientific Method as research or learning tool. 
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 07:16:53 AM

Yes, chrysophylax, a good point: we are all learning as this new crypto sector develops.

A lot of non-scientific subject matters have what is called SOFT RULES or SUBTLE LAWS, which you can go over easily as researcher/learner, but the price of breaking or bending these SOFT RULES/LAWS is the destruction of human productivity e.g. utilization of time, thoughts, actions and commodity resources, etc.

The Scientific Method only works, when the the researcher/learner has HARD RULES e.g. like how atoms exist. The Scientific Experimenter cannot break or bend these HARD RULES and end outcome produces something useful to humanity e.g. the correctness of an answer can be proved through an experiment.

Crypto currencies are governed by SOFT RULES or SUBTLE LAWS and is, therefore, unsuitable to the Scientific Method as research or learning tool. 

fair enough ...

so i guess if there is anything that is in doubt - then discussion and ultimately trial after thorough discussion is the way to go ...

is it just me - or is this starting to get really philosophical? ... Wink ...

#crysx

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:57:17 PM

there were just too many red lights for investing in that scam coin and I hate myself for not having seen them. But sometimes, experiences are gained with errors. that's the case here. I also think a takeover is doable, but knowing now that someone openly said he's controlling 1/5 of the coins don't help at all. anyways, based on what I've seen and learned over the years in the alts, a coin must have good specs to allow it to survive and not getting abandonned and here's what i would suggest for a new direction and new coin specs :

-forming a board of investors, full transparency
-new coin name, no sci-fi gimmicks or childish theme.
-swap 2:1 to a new chain
-PoS only. version 2.0 this time, where weight is being gained only when running the wallet.
-PoS to be between 10% to 15%, substract a 3-5% from that pos% to go for the development fund (proposed already, i like this idea a lot)
-Min-Age staking : between 2 to 4 days.
-Max-Age staking : between 7-10 days.
note : min/max age, combined with pos2.0 and the good staking rate will ensure an excellent chain health

that is just a proposition, not entering into the technical stuff of swapping and keeping the exchanges listings for now. I would be interested in participating in the brainstorming of that coin new direction / takeover, although my current position (holding) is not much and i don't plan for now in gaining a bigger share.

bbye
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:37:55 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 08:59:23 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

there were just too many red lights for investing in that scam coin and I hate myself for not having seen them. But sometimes, experiences are gained with errors. that's the case here. I also think a takeover is doable, but knowing now that someone openly said he's controlling 1/5 of the coins don't help at all. anyways, based on what I've seen and learned over the years in the alts, a coin must have good specs to allow it to survive and not getting abandonned and here's what i would suggest for a new direction and new coin specs :

-forming a board of investors, full transparency
-new coin name, no sci-fi gimmicks or childish theme.
-swap 2:1 to a new chain
-PoS only. version 2.0 this time, where weight is being gained only when running the wallet.
-PoS to be between 10% to 15%, substract a 3-5% from that pos% to go for the development fund (proposed already, i like this idea a lot)
-Min-Age staking : between 2 to 4 days.
-Max-Age staking : between 7-10 days.
note : min/max age, combined with pos2.0 and the good staking rate will ensure an excellent chain health

that is just a proposition, not entering into the technical stuff of swapping and keeping the exchanges listings for now. I would be interested in participating in the brainstorming of that coin new direction / takeover, although my current position (holding) is not much and i don't plan for now in gaining a bigger share.

bbye

That's nothing mate, there are other cryptos where I own 36% and 25% of coins.

The point of such huge holdings: is to give the developers extra time to develop their crypto currency.

Cypher is the only crypto, I've invested in, which has lost it's original developer (or not found a new developer) and therefore, its is missing its' coding engineer for future development.  

Obviously, don't want to tread on any other investor toes!

So, we are a discussing aspects, to make sure any future takeover produces a Cypher coin all the investors are interested in backing.

It's very civilized and democratic on Cypher ANN Wink
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:26:12 PM

That's great that the project is alive and there is a chance for the rebirth of this coin.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:35:02 AM

I'm in contact with chrysophylax and if he succeed with Cypherd compilation, I will host two full nodes to support the network. As I see, we have only one full node now and it's not enough.

One of these nodes will hold 200k Cypher and all the staked rewards will go to a faucet to spread the coin. (~55 CYP / day Shocked)
It will be my first contribution for Cypher Wink

only just got back into the office a few hours ago - and all hell broke loose ...

im well enough to stay here - so for the next few days ill start on the nodes and the other things we have been discussing marica ...

i still want a mining coin fork - but i cant win them all Smiley ...

i should have ann answer in 24-48hrs as to how this thing compiles ...

when i tried to compile in fedora - it fell over everytime - so will see how it compiles in the vps under centos 7 ...

wish me luck ...

and tanx for the endorsement ...

#crysx

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:00:56 PM

time to buy cyp?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: