Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243206 times)
wdyer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:28:15 PM

Go on and make me rich...again  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:34:47 AM

LOL he bitches DCYP and tries shy CYP takeover at the same time Grin Grin Grin I wish I'd seen his face when DCYP came out Grin Grin Grin

i smiled when dcyp came out ...

they say that copying is THE highest form of flattery ...

in that sense - we are quite flattered ...

good luck with dcyp - and i am watching your thread with eager eyes ... as i do with most 'new' coins ...

as i posted in your thread - skaia is a respected member of the community and has been working heavily in tandem with the team to create the environment that WAS what cypher was going to be - until ( and yes - skaia DID mention ) the original dev disappeared and left the coin and the community hanging in mid-air ( which as he correctly mused - 'scammed' the community ) ...

its quite funny how the fact that dcyp is such a similar coin as cypher - with all the hallmarks of the original cypher devs fingerprints all over it ...

but - having said that - once again - good luck and DO make it quite public that when you do come up with 'new bits' for the wallet and dcyp apps - that you do so in a timely fashion and NOT keep the dcyp community hanging like most other coins ( and devs ) have ...

and to elay any future issues ... YES - i am the one that 'fixed' the compiling issues and some of the code in the cypherd compilation - so that the backend can become stable ... and i will continue to help the cypher community ... while skaia is now working the internal blockchain ( after he successfully wrote and setup the faucet ) for cypher ... as are some others that are working in the background on the cypher environment ...

so say what you will about skaia - or any one of us ... we will continue to work on it ...

because we just DO - not TALK about what is coming up and what is not - and give false promise to the community - with wild ideas that have no intention of ever surfacing - like most other 'new' devs that come out with coins that promise and dont deliver ... unfortunately - the beginning of cypher was exactly that ... not now! ...

now - what is dcyp promising currently? ... Wink

take care mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:35:09 AM

Go on and make me rich...again  Cool

we will certainly work towards it ...

#crysx

PsP

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:39:44 AM

Price too low to sell
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

Price too low to sell

if you want to sell it - and you think its too low on the exchanges - then try and sell privately ...

or hold Smiley ...

we are working on quite a few things in the background to stabilize cypher and within the next few weeks - will be able to get a lot of the things we have been working active ...

first things first though ... we will make sure the infrastructure is secure and stable - the code is fixed ( which is almost done ) - and the other parts are fully functioning ( faucet / nodes / wallet / etc ) ...

so if you want to sell at a higher rate - just wait Wink ...

#crysx

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:25:24 PM

Hmm, nice to see work on a new Block Explorer Grin

I think I'll put a 50,000 Cypher Bounty out, for whoever makes the a  new working BlockChain Explorer for Cyphercoin Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 06:49:16 PM

Hmm, nice to see work on a new Block Explorer Grin

I think I'll put a 50,000 Cypher Bounty out, for whoever makes the a  new working BlockChain Explorer for Cyphercoin Smiley

looks like skaia has already won that then Wink ...

glad to see you about mate ... was worried about whether you were around ...

#crysx

Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:44:15 PM

Should reduce Qubit from the title. It is PoS now.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 12:38:04 AM

Should reduce Qubit from the title. It is PoS now.

we cant - as only the original dev has the rights to the original post ...

we have discussed a new thread for the continuation of the development of the coin - but we have not come to any decision as of yet ...

when i get back ( hopefully in under a week ) - and the others can get the time - we will discuss this further ...

until then - we really cant do much here with changes to the thread without starting a new thread ...

what does the community think? ...

#crysx

Cypher7A69 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:14:29 AM

We're still alive, if you are interested in this coin send us a PM and we can discuss.

Cypher7A69

EnCt2e3a440750b4e75ad047aa8c56ed2a04ee5b55735e3a44
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 12:01:34 PM

We're still alive, if you are interested in this coin send us a PM and we can discuss.

Cypher7A69

really? ...

you disappear for so long then suddenly reappear? ... especially after the massive farce that you have created? ...

seriously ... what are we talking to you about? ... the passwords and profile access to ALL cypher profiles? ...

if so - i would be happy to have a discussion about it ... if not - what on earth is there to discuss with you? ...

the ONLY reason 'we are still alive' is because WE ( the ones that have been working on the coin and backend ) have been keeping it alive ... YOU have done almost nothing but cause issues with not only the network - but also the community and have made it almost impossible to for anyone in the community to believe ANYTHING you put down here ...

further - i find it quite questionable and coincidental - that the pending 'failure' of darkcypher ( dcyp ) is about the same time as you suddenly show up again ... hmmm ... strange that ...

ill tell you what - if YOU want to further anything here with the coin or otherwise - then YOU pm me and we can have a chat ... until then - the continuation of what WE decide is going to happen with the coin is what WE will be going with ... afterall - its US ( three ) that have been working day and night to keep this coin from falling into the crap - not you ...

either that - or we will find another way of making sure that YOU dont meddle - and screw over anyone in the community again ... like forking the coin code and making it into something worthwhile ...

still alive? ... what a joke! ... you have had NOTHING to do with keeping this coin alive ...

eitherway - WE will move forward with this coin or a fork of it - and NOT screw over the community like you have done time and time again ...

ill wait to hear from you privately - or wait for a response here ...

and yes - i AM speaking on behalf of the other two that have been here 'keeping this coin alive' ...

#crysx

Cypher7A69 (OP)

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:25:41 PM

Cypher7A69

really? ...

you disappear for so long then suddenly reappear? ... especially after the massive farce that you have created? ...

seriously ... what are we talking to you about? ... the passwords and profile access to ALL cypher profiles? ...

if so - i would be happy to have a discussion about it ... if not - what on earth is there to discuss with you? ...

the ONLY reason 'we are still alive' is because WE ( the ones that have been working on the coin and backend ) have been keeping it alive ... YOU have done almost nothing but cause issues with not only the network - but also the community and have made it almost impossible to for anyone in the community to believe ANYTHING you put down here ...

further - i find it quite questionable and coincidental - that the pending 'failure' of darkcypher ( dcyp ) is about the same time as you suddenly show up again ... hmmm ... strange that ...

ill tell you what - if YOU want to further anything here with the coin or otherwise - then YOU pm me and we can have a chat ... until then - the continuation of what WE decide is going to happen with the coin is what WE will be going with ... afterall - its US ( three ) that have been working day and night to keep this coin from falling into the crap - not you ...

either that - or we will find another way of making sure that YOU dont meddle - and screw over anyone in the community again ... like forking the coin code and making it into something worthwhile ...

still alive? ... what a joke! ... you have had NOTHING to do with keeping this coin alive ...

eitherway - WE will move forward with this coin or a fork of it - and NOT screw over the community like you have done time and time again ...

and yes - i AM speaking on behalf of the other two that have been here 'keeping this coin alive' ...

#crysx

We want to sell all the project for 2.5 btc (forum account on bitcointalk.org, twitter account and all the other stuff).

The offer will lapse after 48 hours.

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:28:32 PM

That is the funniest thing i've read today Cheesy Cheesy
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:00:40 PM

What cypher dev on sell? what the heck? Is this a joke?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:44:30 PM

Cypher7A69

really? ...

#crysx

We want to sell all the project for 2.5 btc (forum account on bitcointalk.org, twitter account and all the other stuff).

The offer will lapse after 48 hours.

in other words - you will not just freely allow the community to take over a coin you screwed to death - then disappeared - and now back to sponge MORE btc off us all? ...

no tanx mate - or should i say - no tanx xao ... because we know who you are ...

you have fleeced the coin and the community of too much ... we will take it to a whole new level WITHOUT your garbage and future involvement AND we will setup the whole cypher system to HELP the community - not to fleece them like you have ...

we KNOW you still hold a lot of cypher - and hopefully when the time is 'right' for you - you will dump it all so we can take full ownership of all the cypher YOU have ...

but 2.5btc? ... i have a few words for you mate - but i wont repeat them here in the forums ...

thats just plain gutless ...

#crysx

Cypher7A69 (OP)

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 02:40:20 PM

1 btc for the forum account & access to the cypher thread.

1.5 btc for the twitter account, email address and all the hidden project.

Cypher7A69

Cypher7A69 (OP)

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 06:09:15 PM

We want to sell the official forum account, the access to the thread and all the hidden project.

About 27 hours and the offer will lapse.

drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:06:10 PM

We want to sell the official forum account, the access to the thread and all the hidden project.

About 27 hours and the offer will lapse.

I suggest that you make donation of 2.5btc to new team, they working really good last weeks.
We will forget childish offer u post and save your reputation.

I can make countdown for free!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:53:47 PM

It's a member account its value is not 1BTC, I suggest to sell account and twitter for 0.3 max, it has only 300 follower is not a big deal.
Probably you can put a bigger price for your "hidden" stuff , but with those price nobody will buy nothing.
You disappeared for months and now you want to sell your' account, bullshit.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 07:26:53 AM

Thanks for your support, guys. I have some good news for us this week.

ditto ...

support is what makes the community what it is ...

skaia - i will be back in 48hours again ... all seems well on my end so ill be back on line then ...

as for the account ... well - i think this proves that we DO need a new thread ... especially when considering we have the majority of the backend running and out of 'his' control ...

much appreciated guys ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: