Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:45:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243206 times)
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:01:20 PM

valid questions are indeed, valid questions.

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:01:21 PM

You can buy and sell this coin on alcurex exchange. Register and talk about it in the troll box. Show your support for the coin.

Click image for direct link

get on the troll box and push your coin cyphers!
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:02:11 PM

Damn me too. Coin already worth 176 btc. That's 176btc worth looking to sell. Especially when early buyers already up 500%

That's not true. And i'm the proof.
You just can't say: bought at 700 and is XXX profit.
Cause i bought at ico and sold below 2k. when you see a +100% profit is really,really hard to not sell.
That's how price will rise also over 10k

Bought at 700---sell at 1.9---someone's else bought at 1.9,sold ad 3.8 etc etc etc.
twatfairy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:05:03 PM

HELLO

I see devs can render some beautiful graphics however a few important questions must be asked about this coin. The cyberpunk theme fits very well with the ethos of the cryptocurrency concept however I fail to see what the unique propositions of this coin are.

At this point of time it looks like a mere ICO p&d fueled by buyer fomo in reaction to some fancy graphics and exquisite description that does not focus on anything. Cannot jump to conclusions so I would like to ask dev the following before deeming whether this is scam piece of shit like PXL or not.

Questions are:

1) What are the unique propositions this coin will offer? You have provided a flowery description about the cbyperunk genre and how it in synonymous with what alts/cryptos aim to achieve however other than a bit of literature I see nothing about the coin and what you as a dev team will contribute to the advancement of this industry.

2) "APRIL 2015 - multi OS wallet and website
MAY 2015 - faucet, dice, paperwallet"

These are extremely basic updates and releases that any 18 year old kiddie could do. Do these releases justify such an increase in current momentum? This means that by the team that you release anything having to do with real encryption all of this hype and fomo will have died out. What is dev team plan to prolong investor/miner interest?

Those who have been around alt coins for a while understand exactly what I'm talking about. This coin has hit exchange - it will go up. Dev team may or may not dump. Dev team may or may not continue in the future. A deadline for completition of first crypt related feature 2 months away??

Plus you guys are taking 2 months to release a wallet, a website, faucet, dice and paperwallet?? Plus you had ICO??

3) Could you please upload graph of coin inflation from the first block that was mined?

4) What are the ICO proceeds being used for?

So far this does not look concrete. Something is wrong here. Of course I may be incorrect and I am just sharing my what my intuition is telling me.

Hopefully dev team is not scammers. Respond soon or things will not turn out well.

TWAT FAIRY

i love this newbie accounts Smiley

EVERYONE TWAT FAIRY IS A WELL KNOWN FUD ACCOUNT

Before you read his post, go through his history and see that he only shows up on successful coins. His accusations are baseless and made up.

Hello sir. Have you had a mental health check up lately? First of all please read my post and see that I have made no accusations. I have only posed questions and have shared my own postulations. Second of all the only other coin I have started a debate on was PXL, and I have proved to the community that PXL was a scam.

So kindly fuck off and take a community college communications class before replying to me.
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:07:58 PM

THANK YOU. valid questions are indeed, valid questions.

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:09:03 PM

HELLO

I see devs can render some beautiful graphics however a few important questions must be asked about this coin. The cyberpunk theme fits very well with the ethos of the cryptocurrency concept however I fail to see what the unique propositions of this coin are.

At this point of time it looks like a mere ICO p&d fueled by buyer fomo in reaction to some fancy graphics and exquisite description that does not focus on anything. Cannot jump to conclusions so I would like to ask dev the following before deeming whether this is scam piece of shit like PXL or not.

Questions are:

1) What are the unique propositions this coin will offer? You have provided a flowery description about the cbyperunk genre and how it in synonymous with what alts/cryptos aim to achieve however other than a bit of literature I see nothing about the coin and what you as a dev team will contribute to the advancement of this industry.

These are extremely basic updates and releases that any 18 year old kiddie could do. Do these releases justify such an increase in current momentum? This means that by the team that you release anything having to do with real encryption all of this hype and fomo will have died out. What is dev team plan to prolong investor/miner interest?

Those who have been around alt coins for a while understand exactly what I'm talking about. This coin has hit exchange - it will go up. Dev team may or may not dump. Dev team may or may not continue in the future. A deadline for completition of first crypt related feature 2 months away??

Plus you guys are taking 2 months to release a wallet, a website, faucet, dice and paperwallet?? Plus you had ICO??

3) Could you please upload graph of coin inflation from the first block that was mined?

So far this does not look concrete. Something is wrong here. Of course I may be incorrect and I am just sharing my what my intuition is telling me.

Hopefully dev team is not scammers. Respond soon or things will not turn out well.

TWAT FAIRY

Before you read his post, go through his history and see that he only shows up on successful coins. His accusations are baseless and made up.

Hello sir. Have you had a mental health check up lately? First of all please read my post and see that I have made no accusations. I have only posed questions and have shared my own postulations. Second of all the only other coin I have started a debate on was PXL, and I have proved to the community that PXL was a scam.

So kindly fuck off and take a community college communications class before replying to me.

You're trying too hard to insult me  Roll Eyes

This coin is less than two days old. Give it time. Other coins have gone way further just by being based on a meme.

If you really want people to take you serious stop the overly loud typography. Then we can talk. Right now you're just walking into a room screaming at random people. Talk about mental health.. Smiley
twatfairy

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:17:03 PM

HELLO

Questions are:

TWAT FAIRY

You're trying too hard to insult me  Roll Eyes

This coin is less than two days old. Give it time. Other coins have gone way further just by being based on a meme.

If you really want people to take you serious stop the overly loud typography. Then we can talk. Right now you're just walking into a room screaming at random people. Talk about mental health.. Smiley

I am not trying to insult you at all. You do seem to be a bit slow and I think it'd be safe to say that thats a consensus observation (consensus of people with IQ higher than someone who tries to defend this coin at this stage with current info provided to public).

Why don't we go over what I've typed then we can figure out how to get you enrolled in a communications class?

"At this point of time it looks like a mere ICO p&d fueled by buyer fomo in reaction to some fancy graphics and exquisite description that does not focus on anything. Cannot jump to conclusions so I would like to ask dev the following before deeming whether this is scam piece of shit like PXL or not."

"These are extremely basic updates and releases that any 18 year old kiddie could do. Do these releases justify such an increase in current momentum? This means that by the team that you release anything having to do with real encryption all of this hype and fomo will have died out. What is dev team plan to prolong investor/miner interest?"

"So far this does not look concrete. Something is wrong here. Of course I may be incorrect and I am just sharing my what my intuition is telling me.

Hopefully dev team is not scammers. "

"NOTE TO THOSE KIDDIES WHO GET BUTT HURT WHEN THEY SEE TWAT FAIRY ASKING FOR THE TRUTH:

EVERY POST TWAT FAIRY MAKES HAS IRREFUTABLE LOGIC. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT TWAT FAIRY IS SAYING ADDRESS TWAT FAIRY IN A KIND AND STRAIGHTFORWARD MANNER.

DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON, COLOR OF TEXT, OR FONT SIZE. JUDGE THE VALIDITY OF THE ARGUEMENTS. "

So note to those kiddies who get butt hurt (yours truly) - why don't you make a real arguement instead of attempting to defend something imaginary?

"This coin is less than two days old. Give it time. Other coins have gone way further just by being based on a meme."

This statement really shows the level of your intelligence/morals. So you basically don't care what goes on in the coin you just want it to go up and up - you want people as intelligent/less intelligent that you are to buy this coin in order to increase market cap valuation and make you next months rent money and you don't give a crap if this gives a bad name to alt coins or potentially deters new market participants.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You are just as useless as a scam dev. Please do not waste my time unless you have something valuable to say. 2 days or not - they have raised an ico, and so far I do not see anything more than the promise to release some wallets and a website in the next 2 months.

NOTE TO ALL OTHER BUTT HURT CHILDREN: Do not bother quoting me unless you have anything worthwhile for me to respond to.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:17:42 PM

Hello sir. Have you had a mental health check up lately?

And you?

https://i.imgur.com/elfJPe3.gif
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:18:01 PM

I'm selling 10k CYP for 10k sat....who wanna buy?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:21:08 PM

And you?

Grin Grin Grin Grin
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:23:18 PM

when will it be on bittrex?

I guess no roadmap == no bittrex  Cheesy

twatfairy

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:23:22 PM

And you?

How does a large bright red font with all caps in any way influence the content of the text? It may have an impact on your visual perception however your mental response to the content of the text should not be altered - unless you are a bit slow in the brain and you can't think when you see bright red objects.

Please child...
kickstarter

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:24:37 PM

This statement really shows the level of your intelligence/morals. So you basically don't care what goes on in the coin you just want it to go up and up - you want people as intelligent/less intelligent that you are to buy this coin in order to increase market cap valuation and make you next months rent money and you don't give a crap if this gives a bad name to alt coins or potentially deters new market participants.

-> Pretty much, yes. That's the point of what we are doing here, each and everyone. And to give Altcoins a worse image than they have already is absolutely in now way possible. There is not a single thing that can be done to make alts look like they are not a scam. Nothing.

-> You are wrong.

You are just as useless as a scam dev. Please do not waste my time unless you have something valuable to say. 2 days or not - they have raised an ico, and so far I do not see anything more than the promise to release some wallets and a website in the next 2 months.

-> Who are you? Protector of the altcoin investment realm?

NOTE TO ALL OTHER BUTT HURT CHILDREN: Do not bother quoting me unless you have anything worthwhile for me to respond to.

-> Second that!

crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:25:57 PM

I'm selling 10k CYP for 10k sat....who wanna buy?
I will soon. Grin
I like coins with no moderate thread  Wink
twatfairy

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:32:42 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 07:43:16 PM by twatfairy

-> Pretty much, yes. That's the point of what we are doing here, each and everyone. And to give Altcoins a worse image than they have already is absolutely in now way possible. There is not a single thing that can be done to make alts look like they are not a scam. Nothing.

-> You are wrong.

-> Second that!

My boy. First of all twat fairy is the fucking ICBM warning system of the altcoin realm (only when twat fairy has time to look at twat fairy's phone).

Second of all - I would not give a shit if this coin did not integrate the cypherpunk values and concept w/ what it is trying to create. Please read the description once again. You obviously do not care about advancement of human rights or empowerment of general public. Decentralization is something that is greater than the both of us and when I see a coin that is claiming to progressively enable free speech and fundamental rights I will speak up if I see it as a possible attempt to con a few people out of their own money.

All alts are scams? Incorrect. Some alts actually do what they say they will do. For example: URO, CANN, DRK, VRC. Yes maybe their lifespan is parabolic and they won't be adopted into the real world however their devs did not lie. Please understand what a scam means.

Please make some valid arguements this is getting tiring. No one is able to defend their logic.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:36:01 PM

Hitting IGNORE on twat fairy, right .. about .... now!
twatfairy

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:39:41 PM

Hitting IGNORE on twat fairy, right .. about .... now!

You can ignore me. But you can't ignore rationality Smiley

I see devs can render some beautiful graphics however a few important questions must be asked about this coin. The cypherpunk theme fits very well with the ethos of the cryptocurrency concept however I fail to see what the unique propositions of this coin are.

Questions are:

kickstarter

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:40:20 PM

-> You are wrong.

-> Second that!

My boy. First of all twat fairy is the fucking ICBM warning system of the altcoin realm (only when twat fairy has time to look at twat fairy's phone).

Second of all - I would not give a shit if this coin did not integrate the cyberphunk values and concept w/ what it is trying to create. Please read the description once again. You obviously do not care about advancement of human rights or empowerment of general public. Decentralization is something that is greater than the both of us and when I see a coin that is claiming to progressively enable free speech and fundamental rights I will speak up if I see it as a possible attempt to con a few people out of their own money.

All alts are scams? Incorrect. Some alts actually do what they say they will do. For example: URO, CANN, DRK, VRC. Yes maybe their lifespan is parabolic and they won't be adopted into the real world however their devs did not lie. Please understand what a scam means.

Please make some valid arguements this is getting tiring. No one is able to defend their logic.

Ah, now we're at the root of your problem. You're a URO CANN DRK VRC bagholder. Are all the new coins taking away too much attention of your precious innovative projects?

CANN for example is a scam too. They promised the peg to 1 gram of weed, when in reality they tried pegging it to a lame prerolled joke. Costs them waaay waaay less than what 1g would sell for.

You can't even spell Cypherpunk correctly.. can't be that important to you anyway..
kickstarter

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

Dev team may or may not dump.

Dump what? The BTC from ICO?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:43:26 PM

Oh god, the last 1-2 pages and the next 5 pages or so will be completely useless to read.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: