Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243204 times)
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:47:06 PM

HELLO

I see devs can render some beautiful graphics however a few important questions must be asked about this coin. The cyberpunk theme fits very well with the ethos of the cryptocurrency concept however I fail to see what the unique propositions of this coin are.

At this point of time it looks like a mere ICO p&d fueled by buyer fomo in reaction to some fancy graphics and exquisite description that does not focus on anything. Cannot jump to conclusions so I would like to ask dev the following before deeming whether this is scam piece of shit like PXL or not.

Questions are:

1) What are the unique propositions this coin will offer? You have provided a flowery description about the cbyperunk genre and how it in synonymous with what alts/cryptos aim to achieve however other than a bit of literature I see nothing about the coin and what you as a dev team will contribute to the advancement of this industry.

2) "APRIL 2015 - multi OS wallet and website
MAY 2015 - faucet, dice, paperwallet"

These are extremely basic updates and releases that any 18 year old kiddie could do. Do these releases justify such an increase in current momentum? This means that by the team that you release anything having to do with real encryption all of this hype and fomo will have died out. What is dev team plan to prolong investor/miner interest?

Those who have been around alt coins for a while understand exactly what I'm talking about. This coin has hit exchange - it will go up. Dev team may or may not dump. Dev team may or may not continue in the future. A deadline for completition of first crypt related feature 2 months away??

Plus you guys are taking 2 months to release a wallet, a website, faucet, dice and paperwallet?? Plus you had ICO??

3) Could you please upload graph of coin inflation from the first block that was mined?

4) What are the ICO proceeds being used for?

So far this does not look concrete. Something is wrong here. Of course I may be incorrect and I am just sharing my what my intuition is telling me.

Hopefully dev team is not scammers. Respond soon or things will not turn out well.

TWAT FAIRY

i love this newbie accounts Smiley

EVERYONE TWAT FAIRY IS A WELL KNOWN FUD ACCOUNT

Before you read his post, go through his history and see that he only shows up on successful coins. His accusations are baseless and made up.

Hello sir. Have you had a mental health check up lately? First of all please read my post and see that I have made no accusations. I have only posed questions and have shared my own postulations. Second of all the only other coin I have started a debate on was PXL, and I have proved to the community that PXL was a scam.

So kindly fuck off and take a community college communications class before replying to me.

The big red text may be mildly irritating, but I like the logic and the nickname.

Logic is dumb. It's like pinning Satoshi to the wall 2 days after launching Bitcoin and questioning him what his intentions are.

The nick is indeed funny. Also that he refers to himself in the third person.

Plus he's sort of entertaining on a boring thursday evening Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twatfairy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:49:17 PM

This statement really shows the level of your intelligence/morals. So you basically don't care what goes on in the coin you just want it to go up and up - you want people as intelligent/less intelligent that you are to buy this coin in order to increase market cap valuation and make you next months rent money and you don't give a crap if this gives a bad name to alt coins or potentially deters new market participants.

-> Pretty much, yes. That's the point of what we are doing here, each and everyone. And to give Altcoins a worse image than they have already is absolutely in now way possible. There is not a single thing that can be done to make alts look like they are not a scam. Nothing.

Correct me if I am wrong.

-> You are wrong.

You are just as useless as a scam dev. Please do not waste my time unless you have something valuable to say. 2 days or not - they have raised an ico, and so far I do not see anything more than the promise to release some wallets and a website in the next 2 months.

-> Who are you? Protector of the altcoin investment realm?

NOTE TO ALL OTHER BUTT HURT CHILDREN: Do not bother quoting me unless you have anything worthwhile for me to respond to.

-> Second that!

My boy. First of all twat fairy is the fucking ICBM warning system of the altcoin realm (only when twat fairy has time to look at twat fairy's phone).

Second of all - I would not give a shit if this coin did not integrate the cyberphunk values and concept w/ what it is trying to create. Please read the description once again. You obviously do not care about advancement of human rights or empowerment of general public. Decentralization is something that is greater than the both of us and when I see a coin that is claiming to progressively enable free speech and fundamental rights I will speak up if I see it as a possible attempt to con a few people out of their own money.

All alts are scams? Incorrect. Some alts actually do what they say they will do. For example: URO, CANN, DRK, VRC. Yes maybe their lifespan is parabolic and they won't be adopted into the real world however their devs did not lie. Please understand what a scam means.

Please make some valid arguements this is getting tiring. No one is able to defend their logic.

Ah, now we're at the root of your problem. You're a URO CANN DRK VRC bagholder. Are all the new coins taking away too much attention of your precious innovative projects?

CANN for example is a scam too. They promised the peg to 1 gram of weed, when in reality they tried pegging it to a lame prerolled joke. Costs them waaay waaay less than what 1g would sell for.

You can't even spell Cypherpunk correctly.. can't be that important to you anyway..

I do not hold any alt coins because all alt coins are parabolic in nature. I just gave you a few examples of coins where devs do what they say they do.

"Pretty much, yes. That's the point of what we are doing here, each and everyone. And to give Altcoins a worse image than they have already is absolutely in now way possible. There is not a single thing that can be done to make alts look like they are not a scam. Nothing."

A very stupid statement indeed. You attempt to assault CANN instead of addressing the point I made. I do not care much if these coins live or whether they die. What is important is scamming scum stays out.

Yes you are right I did not spell it correctly. However you simply fail to make a single logical arguement.

1) You assume I am a bag holder of some coins I listed that refuted your ridiculous statement and understanding of alts
2) You focus on 1 specific coin out of the 4 examples
3) You try to direct attention to my spelling

Meanwhile you have a coin which just had an ICO and plans to release a few wallets and open a website in the next 2 months. Please child

I don't think you've ever read Satoshi's paper on Bitcoin

1) What are the unique propositions this coin will offer? You have provided a flowery description about the cbyperunk genre and how it in synonymous with what alts/cryptos aim to achieve however other than a bit of literature I see nothing about the coin and what you as a dev team will contribute to the advancement of this industry.

These are extremely basic updates and releases that any 18 year old kiddie could do. Do these releases justify such an increase in current momentum? This means that by the team that you release anything having to do with real encryption all of this hype and fomo will have died out. What is dev team plan to prolong investor/miner interest?

Those who have been around alt coins for a while understand exactly what I'm talking about. This coin has hit exchange - it will go up. Dev team may or may not dump. Dev team may or may not continue in the future. A deadline for completition of first crypt related feature 2 months away??

Plus you guys are taking 2 months to release a wallet, a website, faucet, dice and paperwallet?? Plus you had ICO??

3) Could you please upload graph of coin inflation from the first block that was mined?

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:53:18 PM

This statement really shows the level of your intelligence/morals. So you basically don't care what goes on in the coin you just want it to go up and up - you want people as intelligent/less intelligent that you are to buy this coin in order to increase market cap valuation and make you next months rent money and you don't give a crap if this gives a bad name to alt coins or potentially deters new market participants.

-> Pretty much, yes. That's the point of what we are doing here, each and everyone. And to give Altcoins a worse image than they have already is absolutely in now way possible. There is not a single thing that can be done to make alts look like they are not a scam. Nothing.

Correct me if I am wrong.

-> You are wrong.

You are just as useless as a scam dev. Please do not waste my time unless you have something valuable to say. 2 days or not - they have raised an ico, and so far I do not see anything more than the promise to release some wallets and a website in the next 2 months.

-> Who are you? Protector of the altcoin investment realm?

NOTE TO ALL OTHER BUTT HURT CHILDREN: Do not bother quoting me unless you have anything worthwhile for me to respond to.

-> Second that!

My boy. First of all twat fairy is the fucking ICBM warning system of the altcoin realm (only when twat fairy has time to look at twat fairy's phone).

Second of all - I would not give a shit if this coin did not integrate the cyberphunk values and concept w/ what it is trying to create. Please read the description once again. You obviously do not care about advancement of human rights or empowerment of general public. Decentralization is something that is greater than the both of us and when I see a coin that is claiming to progressively enable free speech and fundamental rights I will speak up if I see it as a possible attempt to con a few people out of their own money.

All alts are scams? Incorrect. Some alts actually do what they say they will do. For example: URO, CANN, DRK, VRC. Yes maybe their lifespan is parabolic and they won't be adopted into the real world however their devs did not lie. Please understand what a scam means.

Please make some valid arguements this is getting tiring. No one is able to defend their logic.

Ah, now we're at the root of your problem. You're a URO CANN DRK VRC bagholder. Are all the new coins taking away too much attention of your precious innovative projects?

CANN for example is a scam too. They promised the peg to 1 gram of weed, when in reality they tried pegging it to a lame prerolled joke. Costs them waaay waaay less than what 1g would sell for.

You can't even spell Cypherpunk correctly.. can't be that important to you anyway..

I do not hold any alt coins because all alt coins are parabolic in nature. I just gave you a few examples of coins where devs do what they say they do.

"Pretty much, yes. That's the point of what we are doing here, each and everyone. And to give Altcoins a worse image than they have already is absolutely in now way possible. There is not a single thing that can be done to make alts look like they are not a scam. Nothing."

A very stupid statement indeed. You attempt to assault CANN instead of addressing the point I made. I do not care much if these coins live or whether they die. What is important is scamming scum stays out.

Yes you are right I did not spell it correctly. However you simply fail to make a single logical arguement.

1) You assume I am a bag holder of some coins I listed that refuted your ridiculous statement and understanding of alts
2) You focus on 1 specific coin out of the 4 examples
3) You try to direct attention to my spelling

Meanwhile you have a coin which just had an ICO and plans to release a few wallets and open a website in the next 2 months. Please child

I don't think you've ever read Satoshi's paper on Bitcoin

You're super stressful.. But I bet I'm not the first person to say that..

Have fun dude. Just pls take it easy on the flamboyant text formatting, it's really really really annoying.
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:54:11 PM

Does someone have a mining calculator?
Cypher7A69 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:56:54 PM

-New windows wallet with 3 hardcoded nodes.
-This is not a mandatory.

https://mega.co.nz/#!BFASHAQQ!9vI7z1ZBzdO-Uw2YULuotmKWx9dp7I-9131iXir4fVI

EnCt2e3a440750b4e75ad047aa8c56ed2a04ee5b55735e3a44
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

USELESS SHIT WRITTEN BY USELESS PERSON - ND EDKEMPER

i love this newbie accounts Smiley

EVERYONE TWAT FAIRY IS A WELL KNOWN FUD ACCOUNT

Before you read his post, go through his history and see that he only shows up on successful coins. His accusations are baseless and made up.

USELESS SHIT WRITTEN BY USELESS PERSON - ND EDKEMPER

The big red text may be mildly irritating, but I like the logic and the nickname.

Wolf0,aren't you the ones who mined supcoin with your gpu miner and don't release the source to community? Posting your hashrate every 2 seconds,without help community?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:06:37 PM

POW period will end faster, than has been planned

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:52:52 PM

Network Hashrate is over 30GH/s Shocked
Soon Cypher will be hard to mine for casual miners.
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:56:18 PM

Network Hashrate is over 30GH/s Shocked
Soon Cypher will be hard to mine for casual miners.
it's not anymore a casual coin, now it need some pro trader and miner in.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:00:43 PM

I saw a lot of interest on Twitter, there's some hype going on. Coin reached 60 btc volume on C-Cex, and 30 btc volume on Yobit.
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:21:33 PM

Really  Roll Eyes?

Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:23:33 PM

Really  Roll Eyes?

Nothing much, we're traden on ccex, not on bittrex. On bittrex we're 0 crave 900BTC.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:27:00 PM

Really  Roll Eyes?

This image is better than hundreds words
c275

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

Don't buy CYP they said, it's a scam they said.
Now I'm like this

Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:33:38 PM

Don't buy CYP they said, it's a scam they said.
Now I'm like this

and I'm like this thanks of $CYP

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

c275

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:36:32 PM

This is my girlfriend who made money with CYP

arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:10:52 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:19:39 PM

64 BTC volume less than in a day.
crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:27:14 PM

-New windows wallet with 3 hardcoded nodes.
-This is not a mandatory.

https://mega.co.nz/#!BFASHAQQ!9vI7z1ZBzdO-Uw2YULuotmKWx9dp7I-9131iXir4fVI
Wow with 3 hardcoded nodes .
Thank you dev
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:08:30 PM

waiting for trex I leave for a while. Time to go to work now!!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: