Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:15:51 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 07:55:24 PM by Griffith

I can see the new wallet online in the Block Explorer. Is it ready to be released?

yes it is. i test on windows because it is a large majority of our user base. testing compiling on macs right now. then linux. the github push, then upload. so basically within like 2 hours

My wallet doesn't sync anymore and no minting is taking place..
Think the new wallet is about to be released! =)
Hope, everything works now and the new wallet is ready. I'm excited to see it! =D

mwc wallet should be staking correctly.
super wallet should be staking correctly.
ECC if you are before version 2.2 then you are not connected to the network. i disabled all wallets before that version due to code forking / old version 1 wallets with bad nodes plaguing the network on the lower levels.

id just like to make a statement about WHO should update.

update if:
-if you plan on using the multiple coin wallet in the future
-if you find that your wallet opens too slowly / if you close your wallets or turn your computer off and have to open them frequently. new wallet should reduce loading time
-if you find that you just want to support us with downloads

you do NOT need to update if:
-if you are running a node / daemon version of the wallet, theres no network difference. so the old wallets (2.2 , 2.3) will still communicate and work with 2.4 as if nothing had changed.
-if you are running an exchange
-if you dont close your wallets often (or like me never close them if you can avoid it) then this wont change too much for you. but you will need to update eventually if you want to use the multiple coin wallet

Why am i saying you need to update if you are one who is planning on using the multiple coin wallet?
- it is because the block indexing on the wallet level is different. this means that YES you will need to redownload the blockchain. HOWEVER i did manage to fix all the parts of the blockchain where loading would get stuck. i started syncing my 2.4 wallet (again) as a test before i went to bed last night. it never got stuck and has about 100k blocks left to go (i just woke up like 15 min ago) so its been syncing for about 6 hours.

i will post a downloadable blockchain somewhere (look for link in the OP later) incase u dont wanna wait for a resync.

so yeah. we are compiling and uploading wallets now. i will post again when links are live.

Todo after this is basic MWC and Super wallet maintenance. then i will be working on continuing our roadmap

EDIT: due to the fix that i had to make for the double spend bug. the time to load has increased from my original 30 second statement. it is almost completely dependent on cpu speed and harddrive speed. i am testing on a 1.9Ghz cpu and a 5400rpm harddrive. and it takes 2 min (down from 8 min)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

I think it's a good idea to combine the threads, builds more foundation than keeping them separate and kind of like a merger but you are not really merging them.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:23:27 PM

update: i have uploaded the new code base to the git. we are just doing some cross platform fine tuning. some of the ways i did stuff in windows isnt working on the mac machines. and this is obviously important so users who want to compile their own wallet can. after these fine tuning steps are done we will post the new wallets
Crestington
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:11:11 AM

update: i have uploaded the new code base to the git. we are just doing some cross platform fine tuning. some of the ways i did stuff in windows isnt working on the mac machines. and this is obviously important so users who want to compile their own wallet can. after these fine tuning steps are done we will post the new wallets

Yeah, self compile is great, especially on linux
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:38:50 AM

we actually lost a large chunk of the code for unix because someone accidentally pulled from git on code that i had edited. they should have pushed not pulled. no big deal though. i am just going to write the assembly again. i already know how to do it so doing it a second time isnt really a big deal
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:03:20 AM

we actually lost a large chunk of the code for unix because someone accidentally pulled from git on code that i had edited. they should have pushed not pulled. no big deal though. i am just going to write the assembly again. i already know how to do it so doing it a second time isnt really a big deal

Not someone. It was me at 3 AM.... Won't happen again  Cry
Taiga

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:16:19 AM

Give a link to another file hosting Can't download from

http://www.trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Multiwalletcoin/Mac/MultiWalletCoin-1.2.0.0.dmg

https://mega.co.nz/#
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:32:57 AM

MultiwalletCoin download for MAC :https://mega.co.nz/#!69dmTZhD!1draeGGaNbkkw9kXvDXHvcD1qtWgAZNGAqveiAqbcD4

MultiWalletCoin.conf :

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.35
addnode=86.58.10.3
addnode=74.131.111.225
addnode=208.64.29.243
addnode=206.188.78.215
addnode=178.84.69.66
addnode=182.92.0.128
addnode=174.6.212.227
addnode=220.237.71.245
rpcport=52015
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:05:03 PM

Hi, SuperCoin community members, we need to be activity Wink
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:14:01 AM

what should be final changes to eccoin code are up on my git. windows wallet is now available for download.

you will need to redownload the blockchain. it should NOT get stuck anymore. i have done it 5 times and it never got stuck. PLEASE back up your wallet.dat file in another folder or on another harddrive. i have 3 backup copies of all of mine. i did have ONE scenario when doing testing changes with the wallet where my wallet.dat file became corrupt. this was a few revisions back. it was NOT able to recreate the bug, but as we all know that does NOT mean that it cant happen.

so please back them up in a separate file  and or harddrive, if something does happen to your coins. we will NOT reimburse you.

if you do notice a bug or have a problem PLEASE PM ME (or MDTspain) as soon as it happens. i will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a fix / suggestion.

you do not NEED to delete the old blkindex.dat file in your data folder. the new wallet will NOT be able to read the new one. so what it will do is append to it and write the block chain with the new indexing in the same file but in a different section. so if you want to save harddrive space, delete the old blkindex.dat file or blk001.dat or whatever its called on your machine before redownloading with the new indexing.

mac wallet should be up as soon as mdt wakes up and uploads it.

Whats next: i will finish the multiplecoin wallet now that all the coins can use the same code base

if you have any questions / comments. please feel free to ask/speak up
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:56:52 AM

I'm redownloading the blockchain now...quiet exciting :-)
The wallet is SUPER fast, the wallet starts in less than 10 seconds!!!

Regards

Goldmaxx

mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:36:50 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 08:53:30 AM by mdtspain

what should be final changes to eccoin code are up on my git. windows wallet is now available for download.

you will need to redownload the blockchain. it should NOT get stuck anymore. i have done it 5 times and it never got stuck. PLEASE back up your wallet.dat file in another folder or on another harddrive. i have 3 backup copies of all of mine. i did have ONE scenario when doing testing changes with the wallet where my wallet.dat file became corrupt. this was a few revisions back. it was NOT able to recreate the bug, but as we all know that does NOT mean that it cant happen.

so please back them up in a separate file  and or harddrive, if something does happen to your coins. we will NOT reimburse you.

if you do notice a bug or have a problem PLEASE PM ME (or MDTspain) as soon as it happens. i will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a fix / suggestion.

you do not NEED to delete the old blkindex.dat file in your data folder. the new wallet will NOT be able to read the new one. so what it will do is append to it and write the block chain with the new indexing in the same file but in a different section. so if you want to save harddrive space, delete the old blkindex.dat file or blk001.dat or whatever its called on your machine before redownloading with the new indexing.

mac wallet should be up as soon as mdt wakes up and uploads it.

Whats next: i will finish the multiplecoin wallet now that all the coins can use the same code base

if you have any questions / comments. please feel free to ask/speak up

I will download the latest commits and compile the Mac wallet right now. The wallet should be on the trustedcryptos.com website in a half an hour from now.

*** Edit: Uploaded and available
Mark77

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:22:46 AM

I can't find new wallet for windows.
Where I can download it?

And who can upload new ECC coin blokchain?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:42:51 AM

I can't find new wallet for windows.
Where I can download it?

And who can upload new ECC coin blokchain?

we removed them for a short while due to another bug being found unfortunately...

nothing too serious. they just wont stake properly
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:42:09 PM

Hi,dev,I think we should make the different threads in these coins, it is good for promotion and discussion.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:06:46 PM

Hi,dev,I think we should make the different threads in these coins, it is good for promotion and discussion.
they were seperate before. we just put them together because of mod issues and the fact that i have to post any message 3 times. we will be keeping them together. since all the coins will be coming together soon anyway
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:17:06 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 05:58:32 PM by sovie

It is interesting to note that the loud mouths and fudders have disapeared
all of a sudden. Just goes to show you out there that most so called communities
are plauged with would be whales talking rubbish all the time trying to
incite fear and panic in order to get people to sell cheap so that they can then
make easy profits.

There is absolutley no reason whatsoever why all those that used to be so vocal
(in all the threads of whatever coin) if they were really holders of the coin and true
community members would not be here now offering their opinions like before.

Their silence is damning and should prove to everyone that these types of people
are not to be trusted and should be avoided for the good of crypto.

The only people infact that you should even think about trusting are the developers,
as they and no one else are the ones who do the work and tend to be invested
in the project and then again only after they have proved themselves.

Most coin holders and investors have little to say on a thread unless they
have legitimate concerns and questions about their investments and that is
simply the hard cold truth in the investment world, this is true if you are invested in
the bond market or have shares in gold or  silver mines or any kind of industry.
The only time investors get together are during shareholder meetings and votes.

We do encourage all those that would like to talk to each other on this thread
but we are hardly surprised that an overwhelming majority are just happy to hold
and quietly watch the progress.

As always keep minting Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Sjacmur

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:57:38 PM

Which coin is the best ? I have only MWC, I saw super but no have it and never saw ecc on bittrex.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:05:09 PM

Each coin has its own merits and soon all these coins will have similar values due to
our ongoing project.

I myself hold equal parts in all 3 of our coins for an example.
Ecc is not on bittrex and is traded on allcoin for the moment
simply because it was paired against LTC instead of BTC
but since its gone up in value by some 600 percent in the last 30 - 50 days
allcoin have decided to pair it with BTC as well now.

We fully expect for it to be trading on bittrex as soon as the multiwallet
is finally unveiled to the world.

Go to our website and have a look on there http://www.trustedcryptos.com/
 Wink

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:23:06 PM

Is there a rough ETA on the multiwallet?  And will MWC be the coin that drives it?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: