Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tacotober

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:44:19 AM

They are "working" on a something since a year now, but never released something.

Everytime the promised release date is near something unpredictable happens (HDD crash or wtf) and the release is forgotten.

If you followed this thread (and the old ones) it is clear that the only thing you can have "trust" in here is: Nothing will ever be released and you are holding a bunch of shitcoins with no trade volume at all.

I was holding some nice amount of MWC for half a year and fortunatly sold them all at a slight loss. Beside of a failed pump attempt one year ago this coin has 0 BTC trading volume all time and is in danger of delisting from bittrex every month. So stay away from this shitcoin.

I thought you are a group of 6 devs (+ A hired full time dev last year) ? and you didn't manage to deliver something substantial in one year ?  Very trusted ... Ether scam or just fail ...

Get a grip on yourself or just move on. There has been plenty of documentation of progress being made. And please note, the job of this group is not to make you fabulously well-to-do. Though, if patient, things may work out for you. The goal, as is clearly stated, is to make advancements in this scene and stabilize coins that were abandoned for whatever reason. Either way, good luck to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:51:49 AM

my MWC wallet stopped staking on 8/5/2015 and it's out of sync right now.  Any updates on that?
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:23:01 AM

They are "working" on a something since a year now, but never released something.

Everytime the promised release date is near something unpredictable happens (HDD crash or wtf) and the release is forgotten.

If you followed this thread (and the old ones) it is clear that the only thing you can have "trust" in here is: Nothing will ever be released and you are holding a bunch of shitcoins with no trade volume at all.

I was holding some nice amount of MWC for half a year and fortunatly sold them all at a slight loss. Beside of a failed pump attempt one year ago this coin has 0 BTC trading volume all time and is in danger of delisting from bittrex every month. So stay away from this shitcoin.

I thought you are a group of 6 devs (+ A hired full time dev last year) ? and you didn't manage to deliver something substantial in one year ?  Very trusted ... Ether scam or just fail ...

Get a grip on yourself or just move on. There has been plenty of documentation of progress being made. And please note, the job of this group is not to make you fabulously well-to-do. Though, if patient, things may work out for you. The goal, as is clearly stated, is to make advancements in this scene and stabilize coins that were abandoned for whatever reason. Either way, good luck to you.

Anyone is justified being concerned if they hold any of the three coins that this team is looking after.
An obvious concern to anyone watching this forum would be the time that it is taken for any team member to answer my simple question which I will ask a second time now.

Hi there,
Look I may be a bit confused here, but from what I can see I don't understand that what you are doing is any benefit for the coins you are taking care of. I have only been bothered with supercoin but there doesn't seem to be anything that you are doing that will benifit it or create any more demand for it.
I may be wrong and please correct me if I am and explain what it is that you are doing that is actually good for supercoin. Not trying to be funny. Just want to know.

At the moment I understand there working on some things and that isn't my concern.
My question was how will whatever there doing benifit supercoin. I watched the video from a few posts ago and from what I saw it was nothing unique for the coins they are looking after. It seems to me they have created a crowd from the three different coins following, to promote the stuff there working on, but its no real benifit to the actual coins we hold.

It's a fair enough question - what are you doing that will benefit supercoin?
Please give me a list. I just can't see it, so show me.

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:28:04 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 12:41:40 PM by Griffith

Anyone is justified being concerned if they hold any of the three coins that this team is looking after.
An obvious concern to anyone watching this forum would be the time that it is taken for any team member to answer my simple question which I will ask a second time now.

Hi there,
Look I may be a bit confused here, but from what I can see I don't understand that what you are doing is any benefit for the coins you are taking care of. I have only been bothered with supercoin but there doesn't seem to be anything that you are doing that will benifit it or create any more demand for it.
I may be wrong and please correct me if I am and explain what it is that you are doing that is actually good for supercoin. Not trying to be funny. Just want to know.

At the moment I understand there working on some things and that isn't my concern.
My question was how will whatever there doing benifit supercoin. I watched the video from a few posts ago and from what I saw it was nothing unique for the coins they are looking after. It seems to me they have created a crowd from the three different coins following, to promote the stuff there working on, but its no real benifit to the actual coins we hold.

It's a fair enough question - what are you doing that will benefit supercoin?
Please give me a list. I just can't see it, so show me.

thats because your question has been answered in the thread at least 5 times now. ill go back and find a few posts to quote, one sec

instead [of coin function development] we are going to be looking to making an application for coins as a platform. once i finish my end of the semester projects i will start working on the putting more than one coin into one wallet. then breaking that wallet away from a wallet and more into a general crypto application. the coin development stage of crypto is pretty much over. any exchange or coin team still pushing on that is clearly and strong one and is going to make it to the end (except paycoin. thats a scam and a half) the stage of the game we are entering into now is crypto applications for the public and getting the use of crypto out there. thats the kind of game we are playing now. the new system and stuff will actually use a lot of tech from supercoin but not necessarily for the anon that it is being used for atm.

that statement (with the exception of the added [...] text after the first word which i added for clarification) was posted back in may and the same question/issue has resurfaced a few times since then with the same answer. and yes, it is taking a long time. that is because adding more than one coin to a wallet properly is a very complex process and ive had to change the code for over half of the wallet, the original wallet is in no way designed to do more than 1 coin.

the immediate response to that im sure is, "it shouldnt take that long" to which i say lol you try and do it. a lot of people would respond to that with i dont know how to code hence there in lies my point of its complicated.
digi123

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:51:44 PM

Ok Griffith, Fine, This wallet or may I call it multiwallet, will it be a unique feature for the coins you are looking after?
And will it also incorporate the supersend feature of supercoin?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:06:47 PM

Ok Griffith, Fine, This wallet or may I call it multiwallet, will it be a unique feature for the coins you are looking after?

it includes all coin specific features
digi123

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:36:41 AM

it includes all coin specific features

Will it be unique for the three coins you are looking after?
Will it be for these coins only?
digi123

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:23:22 AM

Hello Griffith,

Can you please answer my previous question. I would like a definitive answer as to whether this multiwallet is uniquely specific for the three coins you are looking after.

And in addition if the answer is yes, I am presuming the plan would be after this wallet is created and working, to then add to it applications so the coins can be better used, thus hopefully adding value by their usability. Is this correct.

I saw the in wallet trading video and I see this as a separate project. Can you specify what the point is of this project when it isn't specific for the coins your looking after. At the moment I see it as a pointless project with regard to the coins your looking after.

Can you please give simple, absolute, direct and understandable answers without copying posts from the past.

Thank You.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:44:13 AM

harry_weener thats gross. you do that alot. what did trusted cryptos do to offend you so?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:47:46 AM

The in wallet trading was part of the plan to create a decentralised exchange (DE) and was done for MWC. The coding for it took several months and when SUPER was taken over the problems arise that the community wanted the source (supersend) to be open source. We didn't want to make the in wallet trading open source, so we have put it aside to use it in a later stage.

The Cryptobank (Multiwallet) is the stage in the development of the Decentralised Exchange (DE) that is taking a lot of time. It is a necessary part that will make it possible to control your wallets so that you can trade in the DE. The Cryptobank will control the coins that will be available to trade in the DE, so not only the coins that we take care for.

The project is very big maybe too big in terms of time for the patience that we need from the community, but you have to remember that all our coins are coins that we took over because other developers let them out there to die. We maintain these 3 coins and are working to create an application that will benefit all 3 of them.

We (the developers) have all invested in these 3 coins and we will only get a return for our time and effort if we can get this job done.....if we can't get it done than we will loose time, money, trust, etc...

Maybe the beter way would be that we do that, keep the development of the Cryptobank and the DE in the background, while we copy and paste coins, launch them and keep working on the applications. Once they would be ready we could make a big Crowdfunding action and fill our pockets with that.

You have to start to realize that we are different, we don't launch coins every other 2 months and let them out there to die and yes it's taking a lot of time....I totally agree with that.
digi123

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:16:56 PM

Thanks mdtspain for at least trying to explain what it is your team is up to, I appreciate you attempting this. Unfortunately its becoming all to confusing to get my head around.

I think the developers are so involved that it is hard to make it look simple.
You might need to do some sort of block diagram showing where your three coins are used where others aren't. Showing why anyone benefits by buying into these coins.

The two positive things I made out of what you said is that your all invested in the coins your looking after and your doing an application for them.

This is the only coin (supercoin) I am invested in that I really haven't a clue what is going on.

I still don't get it. The video I saw was for all coins trading in different exchanges, nothing unique to your coins. the multiwallet or cryptobank is supposed to work with the three coins and connected to decentralized exchange by what I can make out, but whats the point if the decentralized exchange caters for all coins anyway?

You all verywell may have taken on to much with this while not being able to put into it what is needed to keep an inertia of interest in the project. And don't get me wrong as I always appreciate the work that goes into these things and appreciate each and everyone's effort whether things work or not.

I would expect that some new investor that may come across this could look at a paper and know simply and exactly what it is that is happening here, and it should give them the knowledge of what it is that your creating that would make them buy into your coins.

I think this is all a big confusing mess at the moment.

Sorry for being a pain. This is how I see it.
Tacotober

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:31:36 PM

The OP and Griffith's section explain what's going on very well. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.0

Or, one could go here too - http://www.trustedcryptos.com/
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:58:55 PM

Hello everyone!

I wanna inform you guys that we currently putting a video together to show the current development status and a few other things.
We will publish it in a few days and post the link here.

Stay tuned everyone and don't forget to stake :-)

apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:16:36 AM

Super on cryptsy is always in maintenance Cheesy
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:13:32 AM

theres nothing we can do about that.... ive tried. many times
SuperBen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

This is why the price is low.  I smell a conspiracy.  Why would anyone buy more if they can't take it out and stake?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:59:50 AM

This is why the price is low.  I smell a conspiracy.  Why would anyone buy more if they can't take it out and stake?

a conspiracy with who?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:26:46 PM

It takes too long. Not cool, really.
SuperBen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:14:54 PM

a conspiracy with who?

With cryptsy.  Periodically, there is a few moments it isn't in maintenance and I withdraw coins.  Takes less than a minute for it to hit my wallet.  Then they are in maintenance again.  I don't see what needed fixed if it was working perfectly fine.  I think someone at cryptsy is staking for a nice dump.
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:31:24 PM

Someone/ones is dumping ecc hard on bluetrade??? whole buy list gone... only sellers left? anything came up that i dont know of?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: