Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH Collapsing Monero UP  (Read 40364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:06:19 PM

if i may be so 'noobish' but i never really understood what drove moneros price, its not anonymous and i dont think it can be mined so i am curious a to what is unique about it. clearly something is because its been around for a long time

How is it not anon and how it cannot be mined ? o.O

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

if i may be so 'noobish' but i never really understood what drove moneros price, its not anonymous and i dont think it can be mined so i am curious a to what is unique about it. clearly something is because its been around for a long time

from my limited research i couldnt find any info on those specs, by anonymity i mean the kind that shadow cash or dash offers

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:32:54 PM

from my limited research i couldnt find any info on those specs, by anonymity i mean the kind that shadow cash or dash offers

You can find info about Monero here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0
https://forum.getmonero.org
https://getmonero.org
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:42:27 PM

Hey stupid idiot, you getting mad? If it's off-topic the thread creator can delete my posts.

Conveniently you "forgot" to respond to this:

No you didn't - you took the time period discussed for DASH (June 2015) and for Monero's timespan you used since it was listed on coinmarketcap (May 2014). You must be getting dizzy from all that spinning. Go ahead and compare them from equal timeframes, and also from ATH. (Not that it matters anyway, DASH is a huge scam regardless of either coin's price.

Looks like it's rather you who's steaming and spinning things. You're starting to look like a 5th grader. And why would I respond to nonsensical demands of comparing all kinds of things just because I posted a couple of facts. If you're so interested in them do your own research and publish your findings here. Or go present them to your momma I'm sure she's more interested than the people here.

And so far it seems like the thread creator has only been deleting objective on-topic posts that don't fit the agenda he's driving so I doubt he's gonna delete yours.  Roll Eyes

Once again you're trying to spin it back on me without answering. Do you even realize you're doing it or has it become second nature to you?

I simply commented on the timespan for DASH that you referred to in your "LOL @ THIS" post which should've been clear even to you unless you don't even read what you quote (or try to OMG spin things?).

And as with Monero, I didn't even take its ATH but the beginning of documented public market trade history instead, although we can inspect the ATH as well if you like. If you find recommendations of buying/selling Monero then we can compare how those have fared but until then examining the whole public market history seemed the most neutral.

Like I said in my previous message, you took the time period discussed for DASH (June 2015) and for Monero's timespan you used since it was listed on coinmarketcap (May 2014) in an attempt to spin the argument in your favor.  When you're called out on this you call it "nonsensical demands" and make 'yo momma' jokes. Cheesy

Keep spinning illospin. Harder. Faster!
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 04:56:19 PM

Keep spinning illospin. Harder. Faster!

Eventually dash (and Evan's team of evasive sycophants) will go down the drain where it belongs; shitty tech is shitty tech is shitty tech.

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:17:49 PM

Can you guys please stay on topic?

Today we have amazing pictures of CoinmarketCap to show. You have like dozens of threads to argue against each other.

I know Icetroller will love that one:

+11.15%
-6,26%

lovely  Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

Can you guys please stay on topic?

Today we have amazing pictures of CoinmarketCap to show. You have like dozens of threads to argue against each other.

I know Icetroller will love that one:

+11.15%
-6,26%

lovely  Wink

And both are priced about the same as they were a week ago, and week before that, and a week before that.... (yawn)

I know it is good to distract from the shitty tech when the coin gains a few cents (aleix's favorite move that he only gets to do once a week or so), but let's not lose sight that for a coin to get to the billions (and billions) past Bitcoin for a moonshot, it will be investigated by the best techs in the world in order to past muster with wall street, so a shitty launch with a shitty algo with shitty fungibility isn't going to fly and Evan's behind closed door upgrades aren't going to pass the smell test for a VC who's dealt with real genius's who can stand the grind of real peer review by professionals who aren't paid to pander to second rate technology. So yeah let's declare victory based on one good day that got you back to your average price--and you wonder why people call you dashtards.

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:44:32 PM

I did not create this thread. In fact (and I said it before) I think this thread is really dumb.

This thread was created by your fellow comrade Icebreaker, who is bumping it (you can check the history of it) every time Monero is doing well.

So yes, I enjoying myself bumping it a little with some nice pictures I can take by myself. Don't worry, no more posts today  Wink

You Monero people have created dozens of threads about DASH (Its really amazing how you Monero people care so much about DASH. And you don't own a single one!). You can continue there.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:20:51 PM

I did not create this thread. In fact (and I said it before) I think this thread is really dumb.

This thread was created by your fellow comrade Icebreaker, who is bumping it (you can check the history of it) every time Monero is doing well.

So yes, I enjoying myself bumping it a little with some nice pictures I can take by myself. Don't worry, no more posts today  Wink

You Monero people have created dozens of threads about DASH (Its really amazing how you Monero people care so much about DASH. And you don't own a single one!). You can continue there.

Actually it's not just "you Monero people" that care. Everyone that's interested in cryptocurrencies cares when there's a blatant scam being run in our ecosystem.  DASH is a such a well-known scam at this point it needs 24/7 Dash Defenders like aleix and illodin to post in threads which you think are "really dumb" - thanks for confirming you have an agenda otherwise you wouldn't be posting here.

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:29:17 PM

I think Icebreaker is a troll, but he is brave enough to post with his own account (legendary, no less) and say the shit he wants.

You guys who use sockpuppets and post like frenzy all around, preserving you main accounts to be "honorable" in your commmunities... You are disgusting.

Post with your main account, don't hide behind that lousy name! (otherwise I will not answer you, sorry)
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:41:00 PM

I think Icebreaker is a troll, but he is brave enough to post with his own account (legendary, no less) and say the shit he wants.

You guys who use sockpuppets and post like frenzy all around, preserving you main accounts to be "honorable" in your commmunities... You are disgusting.

Post with your main account, don't hide behind that lousy name! (otherwise I will not answer you, sorry)

Frankly your opinion means less than zero to me. The content of each post stands on its own merits, regardless of who is posting it.

Don't worry, no more posts today  Wink

So much for that! 
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:08:06 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 07:40:23 PM by toknormal

Frankly your opinion means less than zero to me.

"Negative meaning" ?

Now there's an interesting concept. And here's me thinking you were just recycling the same 3 phrases with every post using a collision-free lexical hash algo for making them appear original. (I might have to read all your posts again to look for the hidden depth now  Wink  )

echo chamber

Watch out - if you use the word "scam" any more you might give yourself spooneritus and start writing "spam" instead at which point you'd be in danger of becoming entertaining.

A legendary sketch springs to mind. Someone needs to do a version of that with iCEBREAKER, DrkLvr_ and generalizethis rattling around in their troll-can doing their little anti-dash raindance  Cheesy

Alas, I digress having amused myself for the evening.

In the meantime, don't worry cos I won't be hanging around too long either - iCEBREAKER will be passing through here on nightwatch shortly and this post will self destruct in 5...4...3...  Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 07:40:41 PM

Frankly your opinion means less than zero to me.

"Negative meaning" ?

Now there's an interesting concept. And here's me thinking you were just recycling the same 3 phrases with every post using a collision-free lexical hash algo for making them appear original. (I might have to read all your posts again to look for the hidden depth now  Wink  )

echo chamber

Watch out - if you use the word "scam" any more you might give yourself spooneritus and start writing "spam" instead at which point you'd be in danger of becoming entertaining.

A legendary sketch springs to mind. Someone needs to do a version of that with iCEBREAKER, DrkLvr_ and generalizethis rattling around in their troll-can doing their little anti-dash raindance  Cheesy

Alas, I digress having amused myself for the evening.

In the meantime, don't worry cos I won't be hanging around too long either since iCEBREAKER will be passing through here on nightwatch shortly and this post will self destruct in 5...4...3...  Wink

Why don't you go back to your echo chamber and preach your inane theory of money you pretentious economist wannabee? 

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:50:56 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 08:10:20 PM by toknormal

Why don't you go back to your echo chamber and preach your inane theory of money

Sorry - I didn't mean to interrupt your raindance, it's just that you seem to be having problems ever generating any rain and it's been over a year now so I thought I might relieve the boredom.

As you say though - I should really stick to my "inane theories of money" and let you guys post the "serious stuff"  Wink
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:58:42 PM

Dev presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVm1dMn5Ks

Cryptonote whitepaper: https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

General info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

Research Papers: https://lab.getmonero.org

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Dash Defender #3. Do you work in shifts or is it more of a free for all?

Don't worry, a year is nothing. Your scam is already on life support and would be dead already without the support of single whale who has so much DASH shitcoin he can't afford to let it fall much past his average buy price. Maybe his 500+ masternodes help with the loss, but he's eroding the already thin buy support. Looks to me like he will take a bath on his gamble on this shitcoin.

It's unbelievable that anyone really thinks a fraud instame shitcoin will be accepted, let alone successful  Lips sealed
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:07:44 PM

When all else fails you, just respond to selective quotes and make unrelated comments such as attacking a person's vocabulary. Typical Dash Defender in action.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:35:20 PM

Dash Defense double team in action!

Toknormal now that you're here, maybe you can finally answer obit33's question on this thread that you disappeared from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220204

It seems inconvenient questions about the DASH scam are quite an effective Dashtard repellent.

toknormal when he's asked why the DASH team need to buy on exchanges when they're already selling OTC:

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 09:42:58 PM

Dash Defense double team in action!

Toknormal now that you're here, maybe you can finally answer obit33's question on this thread that you disappeared from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220204

It seems inconvenient questions about the DASH scam are quite an effective Dashtard repellent.

toknormal when he's asked why the DASH team need to buy on exchanges when they're already selling OTC:

Don't forget Evan when someone points out the inherent weakness when you mash 11 algorithms together. Did he miss that class when he was taking "Create your own cryptocurrency 101." If they didn't teach it, he should get his $9.95 back.

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:24:29 AM

Lol, and yet you couldn't be bothered to respond over a week ago Huh

and you STILL haven't responded. Downplay it a little more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: