Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH Collapsing Monero UP  (Read 40364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:46:13 AM

seem like XMR is proving itself to be better than any other coins.
I've move some of my coins to monero as well, hope i can gain thru this and hope its value won't depreciates much.
I am not sure if Monero is better than other coins. They are just complimentary. They each have unique characteristics.

they said monero is untraceable which and has no issue about blocksize - whatever that means lol. still they are getting much attention these days people talked about them more often.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:20:59 AM

I've move some of my coins to monero as well, hope i can gain thru this and hope its value won't depreciates much.
I am not sure if Monero is better than other coins. They are just complimentary. They each have unique characteristics.

they said monero is untraceable which and has no issue about blocksize - whatever that means lol. still they are getting much attention these days people talked about them more often.

Monero has an adaptive blocksize limit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/45b8qn/my_journey_to_finding_monero_and_some_questions/czwlcdb

There doesn't need to be a debate to which the limit should be raised, because it raises/scales automatically.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:18:15 PM

The devs running this coin should go to jail for defrauding investors, fooling them into buying into an orchestrated pump.

They've paid some Poloniex day traders few k to fool around with the coin.

From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume. Give me a break.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:25:42 PM

The devs running this coin should go to jail for defrauding investors, fooling them into buying into an orchestrated pump.

From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume. Give me a break.

So, prior to today, what have you been doing with this account, Herp? Last post before jumping on the losing side of arguments was on Neo & Bee back in 2014. Maybe you should go back to the rock you lived under for the last 2 years.

Oh and thanks for the insight, asshole. Real helpful here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529946.msg6026369#msg6026369

42    Economy / Securities / Re: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)   on: April 01, 2014, 07:59:45 PM
@uhoh

We've heard from Danny on Monday. Let's give it few more days at least for more updates. Danny is working to come before us with something concrete, like a resolution and a plan to move things forward. He said as much in his Monday statement. Let's give the guy a breather and a few days to work things out.

We can be passive and moan about it, give more ammo to competitor paid shills, fall into their traps or try to be proactive and help out as much as we can. I'm personally not much of a fan of the lazy distant type of investor, who sits on his ass waiting for the paycheck to come. We can all get involved to help Neo grow, each one of us can contribute to the efforts. If not by actually promoting it and helping out in a direct way, we should at least keep our emo fits and tantrums in check.

Be sure that if Danny doesn't come forward with specific statements, he has good reasons for it and many of these are in the best interest of shareholders. I can mention a few in PMs if you want.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:26:09 PM

Peter Todd's tweet and Shen breaking SDC's anonymity had something to do with that--though those things are verifiable, whereas your claim is only verifiable by your bias--my bias says that some of that volume is dashers leaving a sinking ship.

Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:34:05 PM

BS

Oh please. Dash price hold steady on constant volume. This turd has been pumped out of existence and will come crushing down like a rock.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 11:43:18 PM

[lulzy conspiracy theories]

So, prior to today, what have you been doing with this account, Herp? Last post before jumping on the losing side of arguments was on Neo & Bee back in 2014. Maybe you should go back to the rock you lived under for the last 2 years.

Oh and thanks for the insight, asshole. Real helpful here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529946.msg6026369#msg6026369

42    Economy / Securities / Re: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)   on: April 01, 2014, 07:59:45 PM
@uhoh

We've heard from Danny on Monday. Let's give it few more days at least for more updates. Danny is working to come before us with something concrete, like a resolution and a plan to move things forward. He said as much in his Monday statement. Let's give the guy a breather and a few days to work things out.

We can be passive and moan about it, give more ammo to competitor paid shills, fall into their traps or try to be proactive and help out as much as we can. I'm personally not much of a fan of the lazy distant type of investor, who sits on his ass waiting for the paycheck to come. We can all get involved to help Neo grow, each one of us can contribute to the efforts. If not by actually promoting it and helping out in a direct way, we should at least keep our emo fits and tantrums in check.

Be sure that if Danny doesn't come forward with specific statements, he has good reasons for it and many of these are in the best interest of shareholders. I can mention a few in PMs if you want.

Dash collapsing, Monero UP.  Herp #REKT.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:50:40 PM

Not to rain on your parade but this approach I disagree with.

If you are only buying XMR to "profit" then it is the wrong reason to buy them (in my opinion).

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:51:48 PM

[lulzy conspiracy theories]

@uhoh

Dash collapsing, Monero UP.  Herp #REKT.

Noteworthy is the amount of volume traded as well. Dash is pumped up with a lot less volume (a sign of an instamined piece of sh*t).

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:29:02 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 08:07:42 PM by toknormal

Noteworthy is the amount of volume traded as well. Dash is pumped up with a lot less volume (a sign of an instamined piece of sh*t).

Last Dash Revaluation: December/January

3 Day volume around Dec 28th = 2750 BTC
3 Day volume around Jan 25th = 5250 BTC

Total: ~8 BTC

Last XMR Revaluation: February

3 Day volume around Feb 14 = 4368
3 Day volume around Feb 11 = 3160

Total: ~7.5k BTC

Dash is based on a monetary model which implements anonymity in plain sight, consistent with the centuries old publicly identifiable concept of cash. It does not implement a flawed credit model of money which relies upon obfuscation technology that may or may not allow your entire blockchain to be sprung open with a can opener at any time depending on whether it happens to have a dev that knows their a*ss from their elbow.

canth
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

<snip>

Dash is based on a monetary model which implements anonymity in plain sight, consistent with the centuries old publicly identifiable concept of cash. It does not implement a flawed credit model of money which relies upon obfuscation technology that may or may not allow your entire blockchain to be sprung open with a can opener at any time depending on whether it happens to have a dev that knows their a*ss from their elbow.

Oh really. Is this dev with the ass-elbow PhD the one that managed to 'accidentally' release Dark Cash's instamine feature? Which one is it? Incompetence or deception?

And you clearly don't understand how ring signatures or Monero work. Try again, please - there's no credit involved.

TechorMarketing

Activity: 174
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:34:05 PM

Last Dash Revaluation: December/January

3 Day volume around Dec 28th = 2750 BTC
3 Day volume around Jan 25th = 5250 BTC

Total: ~10k BTC

Is addition really that difficult? What grade are you in? My niece in 1st grade knows how to add 2750 and 5250. Would you like to hire her as a math tutor? Since she likes math I am sure she would prefer to be paid in Monero.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

Is addition really that difficult? What grade are you in? My niece in 1st grade knows how to add 2750 and 5250.

LoL. Touché. Corrected thanks  Wink

And you clearly don't understand how ring signatures or Monero work. Try again, please - there's no credit involved.

Indeed. There's no credit involved which is my whole point.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:48:52 AM

Is addition really that difficult? What grade are you in? My niece in 1st grade knows how to add 2750 and 5250.

LoL. Touché. Corrected thanks  Wink

Indeed. There's no credit involved which is my whole point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz5-8chSlk

CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:39:22 AM

I'm seeing a few exchanges mirroring this. wasn't hard to find.

XMR/BTC   0.001551 ↓   -16.17 %
DASH/BTC   0.008049 ↑   -9.35 %

See the arrows there? One is going back up, other is continuing down.

Dash €2.9968
High: 3.42921005
Low: 2.78909078

Monero ... _ wait, there's nothing for fiat. odd.. Funny how prices go down when BTC goes up isnt it? Monero is dropping more though by your logic that means it's dead right? Why would you guys continue to argue over your personal and vested interests?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:11:19 AM

Dash €2.9968

Monero ... _ wait, there's nothing for fiat. odd.. Funny how prices go down when BTC goes up isnt it? Monero is dropping more though by your logic that means it's dead right? Why would you guys continue to argue over your personal and vested interests?

I have XMR @ .0018 on Polo and on coinmarketcap? Now, I see what you did, you cherry picked from BTER's low volume of 0.03%

CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

Dash €2.9968

I have XMR @ .0018 on Polo and on coinmarketcap? Now, I see what you did, you cherry picked from BTER's low volume of 0.03%

Was easy to do. Google gave it as the first result. Not the only one like that. The ones you mention look like a bubble is going to burst. Looks like BTC did before it dropped below 1200. Good warning to sell now. I'm guessing you did or are trying to ride the wave a little more before you do. Risky game. Regardless, when you can actually do something with it other than trade, maybe i'll come back you and tell you that your coin has some actual value.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:27:53 AM

Dash €2.9968

Was easy to do. Google gave it as the first result. Not the only one like that. The ones you mention look like a bubble is going to burst. Looks like BTC did before it dropped below 1200. Good warning to sell now. I'm guessing you did or are trying to ride the wave a little more before you do. Risky game. Regardless, when you can actually do something with it other than trade, maybe i'll come back you and tell you that your coin has some actual value.

First off, you said a few exchanges had that price--I only found one, and it was the one with the lowest volume. So either you are confused what "a few" means or you are intentionally being deceptive--IE, you are lying. Secondly, if you go through my post history, you'll see that I'm a long time XMR supporter and "riding the wave," is an incorrect supposition on your part. But good luck in your trading.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:53:25 PM

Both coins are collapsing but at least Monero is up more than 70% from its low. It looks like DASH pump is over since January and it will continue its downtrend back to 0.006 again.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:08:19 PM

XPOST because DashHoles love to go crying to the Mods and getting 100% on-topic posts removed:

Seems like we have a downwards breakout... I hope that 130 BTC support at 0.006 is not a "subtle" hint from whales on where it is going.
Looks like this wall is pulled , ideas?

Let's make a soda machine.  Oh wait, that was already done.

How about coffee mugs?  Hmm, tried that too.

Well I'm stumped.

Only ~30 Masternodes worth of Dash between Here and Zero.

Remember when you guys believed the price was going to stay above 0.01?  Aww, sweet memories!

How is Monero doing, champ? Cheesy

Here is the XMR/DASH price chart from the last 100 days:

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: