Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

no answer yet, if there is a debate

"Howard, I'm the moderator of next week's Flat-earth forum debate. They wanted an ex-pert and since I haven't perted for years, they called me."
Rockefellow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:56:40 PM

I don't even believe the pizza is flat - you can imagine the Earth.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:58:57 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:11:12 PM by notbatman

zzz...

If earth really is flat. Then there should be only 1 island in total to cover from all the water in the oceans from not falling over the edge and fall into space? When explain this?  Roll Eyes
... beyond the dome is water.

Wait, is the above part of some ICO that I missed? If so, I'm so in. Sounds legit.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Nicehash just stole my mined coins, BTC in this case. In fact they stole everybody's money (BTC valued at $32mm USD) they then posted a message on facebook proclaiming the earth is a globe and that hackers stole the coins. They weren't legit, the Earth is however a flat and motionless plane.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

I don't even believe the pizza is flat - you can imagine the Earth.

Pizza has never been flat nor ever will be ...

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

I cant answer OP's question, but I recently saw on television that a guy (forgot his name) wants to launch his self built rocket to proove that the earth is flat. I hope he does not die on his mission.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

The Sun is a small object that orbits above us and the Moon is the same. The land (earth) was created as a flat plane** and the Sun and its thermal radiation warm a circular area. Beyond the reach of the Suns orbit is Antarctica and a giant wall of ice, a ring that holds the oceans at bay. If you travel far enough across the ice, many thousands of miles in the dark and extreme cold you come to an electrified dome wall. The electric field is (+) DC and trillions of Volts, biology and machines will be shut down by it if you get too close.    

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you do drugs in school.   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:43:51 AM

I cant answer OP's question, but I recently saw on television that a guy (forgot his name) wants to launch his self built rocket to proove that the earth is flat. I hope he does not die on his mission.

Yep, he's gonna launch himself 1,800 feet into the air, look at the window of his non-rotating rocket, then snap a pic of the horizon.

Personally, I would've rented a helicopter and go two miles up to take the same pic with a 99.9999999999% better chance of landing safely after the experiment. Why nobody has never taken a pic of the horizon high up in an air balloon, we'll never know.

Rumor has it that the same rocketman dude is gonna sail to the South Pole to prove that the Earth is flat ...

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

End Game.!.....Deep State getting desperate!......General public dazed and confused.!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpH_64PMKpo
Musko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

The isn't flat it's hollow
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:24:20 AM

No, it's a bowl  Cheesy  ... tough I'm not sure on which side we are located.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

HanselGretel

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

I thought the Flat-Earth thing going on is suppose to be a joke. I have questions for Flat-Earthers, what's on the other side? After you reach a certain ending, does that mean you will fall outside Earth? How come when you travel with a plane continuously, you'll just go around Earth? I respect everyone's opinion but the Flat-Earth theory does not make sense to me.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

If earth really is flat. Then there should be only 1 island in total to cover from all the water in the oceans from not falling over the edge and fall into space? When explain this?  Roll Eyes

The Sun is a small object that orbits above us and the Moon is the same. The land (earth) was created as a flat plane** and the Sun and its thermal radiation warm a circular area. Beyond the reach of the Suns orbit is Antarctica and a giant wall of ice, a ring that holds the oceans at bay. If you travel far enough across the ice, many thousands of miles in the dark and extreme cold you come to an electrified dome wall. The electric field is (+) DC and trillions of Volts, biology and machines will be shut down by it if you get too close.    

I have to make some educated guesses here:

** Silicon-organic material was tossed into a giant wood chipper and the mulch packed together and sliced in half with a laser. Special giant trees high in nickel and iron were then grown on the plane and harvested for dome construction material leaving behind mountain ranges from the milling. The ocean floors were then excavated with giant excavators and an electrified golden reflective dome of nickel-iron Damascus steel was constructed. The Sun and the and Moon were then built inside the dome. Also beyond the dome is water.

How come no scientist or anyone knows about the small sun? Everyone claims the sun is huge yet you claim is a small object, how is it possible that no one has noticed this before? Seems pretty strange to me. Have you traveled far enough to see the electrified dome, who has?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
KRYPTOBONDS

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

I think a large majority of it is trolls who just love arguing with people and seeing them get all heated over nothing.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

** Silicon-organic material was tossed into a giant wood chipper and the mulch packed together and sliced in half with a laser. Special giant trees high in nickel and iron were then grown on the plane and harvested for dome construction material leaving behind mountain ranges from the milling. The ocean floors were then excavated with giant excavators and an electrified golden reflective dome of nickel-iron Damascus steel was constructed. The Sun and the and Moon were then built inside the dome. Also beyond the dome is water.

How come no scientist or anyone knows about the small sun? Everyone claims the sun is huge yet you claim is a small object, how is it possible that no one has noticed this before? Seems pretty strange to me. Have you traveled far enough to see the electrified dome, who has?
There are people that know and people that dont know if your a scientist and want to progress to the top you have to blindly stick to the book if you let on that you know and start to profess then you will be called a lunatic and you will loose your job. This is the same in any field. The dome is ice.
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:20:13 PM

Lol this topic is very popular! while humanity succed with atom core splitting, registred gravitational waves of merging black holes, have invented fidget spiners and still, there are people who doubt in question of what shape th earth is!

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

There are people that know and people that dont know if your a scientist and want to progress to the top you have to blindly stick to the book if you let on that you know and start to profess then you will be called a lunatic and you will loose your job. This is the same in any field. The dome is ice.

What is your point here exactly? You actually think the sun is small? There are hundreds of ways to prove that yet not a single proof. Don't be retarded, please.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

"Seriously, for five bucks I'll tweet that the Earth's flat. I'll make fortune putting in into ECH."
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

while humanity succed with atom core splitting, registred gravitational waves of merging black holes, have invented fidget spiners and still, there are people who doubt in question of what shape th earth is!
We gotta lay off, take a break from innovative math and science and enjoy the fun things in life sometimes.. And witnessing human stupidity at its highest never gets old.
A topic like this shows both how crazy, inventive, etc people actually can be  Grin  Cheesy
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Lol this topic is very popular! while humanity succed with atom core splitting, registred gravitational waves of merging black holes, have invented fidget spiners and still, there are people who doubt in question of what shape th earth is!

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

earth is a cube  Grin

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: