Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:20:59 PM

^^^
continues to claim the P900 is lying.

You once said there was a camera model that no one could fake photos from it. I showed you photos of the earth with that model and then you said: Oh well maybe I was wrong hehe, it doesn't prove the earth is round. That's all you do, you keep making stuff up so your delusion can still exist. Pretty sad actually, seek help.

A camera is not a suitable device for what you are trying to do. All you are seeing there is unfocused stars with the warbling effect probably caused by atmospheric distortion (the same thing that makes stars twinkle to the naked eye). If you view a star through a properly focused telescope it will still appear as a point of light, just a bit brighter. Of course if people want to believe that stars are "not what we've been told" then I'm sure they'll use this video to bolster their delusions.

Also in reality, travel is not banned to Antarctica and there are commercial cruise ships that travel there, and people travel by land across Antarctica surprisingly frequently.

Then there is gravity which would make your flat earth collapse.

1. I already explained that I was unaware that the digital encryption signatures had been hacked on every camera on the market so fuck off. Also the pic you provided from NASA  didn't contain a digital signature...

2. Atmospheric distortion, OK but it doesn't explain 100% what the image show i.e. they're inconsistent with images the chosen ones provide.

3. You're not allowed to wander around Antarctica by yourself,  you need a chosen one to hold your hand if you go.

4. Gravity is a theory, a shitty one that's wrong.

1. You changed what you said in order to not look stupid

2. CGI

3. Yes you are

4. A scientific theory is not just a theory, it seems to me that all nutjobs use the ''it's only a theory'' argument as if it were a good one.

Pd: It's not.

4. All scientific theories are only theories, because anybody could make multiple scientific theories to contradict any scientific theory. Facts don't contradict facts. This means that scientific theories are not facts, no matter how many facts are stated to support the scientific theory. Only connivers try to convince people that scientific theories are facts.

Cool

http://notjustatheory.com/
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/just-a-theory-7-misused-science-words/
https://www.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:36:30 PM

^^^

You once said there was a camera model that no one could fake photos from it. I showed you photos of the earth with that model and then you said: Oh well maybe I was wrong hehe, it doesn't prove the earth is round. That's all you do, you keep making stuff up so your delusion can still exist. Pretty sad actually, seek help.

A camera is not a suitable device for what you are trying to do. All you are seeing there is unfocused stars with the warbling effect probably caused by atmospheric distortion (the same thing that makes stars twinkle to the naked eye). If you view a star through a properly focused telescope it will still appear as a point of light, just a bit brighter. Of course if people want to believe that stars are "not what we've been told" then I'm sure they'll use this video to bolster their delusions.

Also in reality, travel is not banned to Antarctica and there are commercial cruise ships that travel there, and people travel by land across Antarctica surprisingly frequently.

1. I already explained that I was unaware that the digital encryption signatures had been hacked on every camera on the market so fuck off. Also the pic you provided from NASA  didn't contain a digital signature...

2. Atmospheric distortion, OK but it doesn't explain 100% what the image show i.e. they're inconsistent with images the chosen ones provide.

3. You're not allowed to wander around Antarctica by yourself,  you need a chosen one to hold your hand if you go.

2. CGI

3. Yes you are

4. A scientific theory is not just a theory, it seems to me that all nutjobs use the ''it's only a theory'' argument as if it were a good one.

4. All scientific theories are only theories, because anybody could make multiple scientific theories to contradict any scientific theory. Facts don't contradict facts. This means that scientific theories are not facts, no matter how many facts are stated to support the scientific theory. Only connivers try to convince people that scientific theories are facts.

Cool

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/just-a-theory-7-misused-science-words/
https://www.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

I guess I knew that about you. As I said above, "Only connivers try to convince people that scientific theories are facts," and I provided the reason why.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:37:19 PM

^^^

2. CGI

3. Yes you are

Cool

I guess I knew that about you. As I said above, "Only connivers try to convince people that scientific theories are facts," and I provided the reason why.

Cool

Nothing is a fact, however scientific theories are the best you can hope to achieve Wink

Fact: In science, an observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as “true.” Truth in science, however, is never final and what is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
DaReal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:23:37 AM

Hahaha... Im crying   Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:12 AM

^^^

2. CGI

3. Yes you are

Cool

Cool

Nothing is a fact, however scientific theories are the best you can hope to achieve Wink

Fact: In science, an observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as “true.” Truth in science, however, is never final and what is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.

And 3 examples of scientific fact are cause and effect, entropy, and complexity.

A fourth is the machine nature of the universe. A fifth is that all machines are designed.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:55:15 AM

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

^^^

2. CGI

3. Yes you are

I changed nothing you fucking liar.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

Cool

All scientific theories are only theories
Wrong, All Scientific theories are only Scientific theories.  Not surprisingly you have 0 understanding of what it takes for a hypothesis to actually become a scientific theory.

because anybody could make multiple scientific theories to contradict any scientific theory
No anyone can not make up a scientific theory to contradict any scientific theory.  Anyone can certainly make a hypothesis for anything they want, but if it doesn't meet the strict requirements it will never become a scientific theory.  And all of your hypothesis' are not scientific theories in any way, shape or form (beyond your imagination).

You don't even have a basic understanding of the terminology used in the scientific community.  Yet you run around these forums polluting it with utter nonsense, garbage and made up bullshit using incorrect terminology to try to fit your delusions.

BTW every single stupid hypothesis you've thrown out has been tried many times before your not bringing anything new to the table...  The scientific community has long since moved off your terrible hypothesis in favor of actual scientific theories so they are not wasting their time!

TLDR: BADecker lies, makes shit up and uses hypothesis from decades ago that have been discarded even by the vast majority of his brethren!

Notbatman does the same thing except BADecker is an over achiever in the stupid department!
DeckardK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:54:19 PM

Flat earth haHAA (good joke)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

Cool

Wrong, All Scientific theories are only Scientific theories.  Not surprisingly you have 0 understanding of what it takes for a hypothesis to actually become a scientific theory.

because anybody could make multiple scientific theories to contradict any scientific theory
No anyone can not make up a scientific theory to contradict any scientific theory.  Anyone can certainly make a hypothesis for anything they want, but if it doesn't meet the strict requirements it will never become a scientific theory.  And all of your hypothesis' are not scientific theories in any way, shape or form (beyond your imagination).

You don't even have a basic understanding of the terminology used in the scientific community.  Yet you run around these forums polluting it with utter nonsense, garbage and made up bullshit using incorrect terminology to try to fit your delusions.

BTW every single stupid hypothesis you've thrown out has been tried many times before your not bringing anything new to the table...  The scientific community has long since moved off your terrible hypothesis in favor of actual scientific theories so they are not wasting their time!

TLDR: BADecker lies, makes shit up and uses hypothesis from decades ago that have been discarded even by the vast majority of his brethren!

Notbatman does the same thing except BADecker is an over achiever in the stupid department!

That's why there aren't many opposing scientific theories for those out there. To explain, a scientific theory isn't something that is proposed lightly. The people who put them together spend a lot of time and effort doing so.

Scientific theorists have to eat. This means that they have to make theories that are in line with those people who pay them, or they won't get paid. This means that, except for the few cases where the theorist is independently wealthy, scientific theories won't get made.

The point isn't that there is no way to make an opposing theory that opposes any scientific theory in existence. It simply means that such a theory hasn't been made. Quantum mechanics suggests that multitudes of real scientific theories potentially exist, that oppose each other on any scientific point. All it takes is a scientist with time, training, money, and interest in the subject, to bring them out.

Scientific theories are not fact. They are stepping stones in the investigation for fact.

If notbatman and others would take the time to turn their FE ideas into real scientific theory, they could compete with GE. There are probably only three major reasons why he/they doesn't/don't do this:
1. He doesn't have the training or the IQ;
2. He doesn't have the funds to support himself and what it would take to make the theory;
3. He really doesn't think that FE is correct.

Cool

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

Is thing still going on? Why not get a rocket model, a gopro and launch it, see how it looks from high above. Better even - ask Elon Musk - his company went to space - is he part of the conspiracy as well.?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Is thing still going on? Why not get a rocket model, a gopro and launch it, see how it looks from high above. Better even - ask Elon Musk - his company went to space - is he part of the conspiracy as well.?

According to the fruit loops here yes. Every single government, every single space agency, every single person in the airline and shipping industry have been covering up the flat earth for centuries.

Sounds kinda ridiculous when you write it out, unless you're retarded or mentally ill!
salamyman

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:27:06 PM

According to the fruit loops here yes. Every single government, every single space agency, every single person in the airline and shipping industry have been covering up the flat earth for centuries.

Sounds kinda ridiculous when you write it out, unless you're retarded or mentally ill!

Wait, wait, wait! Has anyone ever found the edge of the earth? Because if so I'd like to go there and spit - see how far down that loogie goes.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

Wait, wait, wait! Has anyone ever found the edge of the earth? Because if so I'd like to go there and spit - see how far down that loogie goes.

Again according to the fruit loops here there is some kind of MASSIVE imaginary military group guarding the entire ice shelf surrounding the flat earth.  Apparently going near it will get you killed immediately or some stupid bullshit like that LOLOLOLOL.

Dude they literally have the most crazy answers to common questions.

Go ahead ask them how a modern jet flies from Santiago Chile To Sydney Australia on a flat earth.  SA and AUS are literally on the opposite side of the flat earth map and NO commercial plane in existence today can make such a trip in a direct flight.  Oddly enough in the real world that direct flight is made several times a week because, wait for it, they fly around the south pole (not directly but you get the point).

Generally the answer will be the airlines are lying to us about something (they can never pin point what).  Or they somehow magically fly outside the ice ring and appear back on the other side somehow (like its a globe or some shit LOLOLOL).  Utterly ridiculous nonsense.

Crazy unbelievable made up stupidity is all they have, it's quite amusing really!
Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Cool

Wrong, All Scientific theories are only Scientific theories.  Not surprisingly you have 0 understanding of what it takes for a hypothesis to actually become a scientific theory.

No anyone can not make up a scientific theory to contradict any scientific theory.  Anyone can certainly make a hypothesis for anything they want, but if it doesn't meet the strict requirements it will never become a scientific theory.  And all of your hypothesis' are not scientific theories in any way, shape or form (beyond your imagination).

You don't even have a basic understanding of the terminology used in the scientific community.  Yet you run around these forums polluting it with utter nonsense, garbage and made up bullshit using incorrect terminology to try to fit your delusions.

BTW every single stupid hypothesis you've thrown out has been tried many times before your not bringing anything new to the table...  The scientific community has long since moved off your terrible hypothesis in favor of actual scientific theories so they are not wasting their time!

That's why there aren't many opposing scientific theories for those out there. To explain, a scientific theory isn't something that is proposed lightly. The people who put them together spend a lot of time and effort doing so.

Scientific theorists have to eat. This means that they have to make theories that are in line with those people who pay them, or they won't get paid. This means that, except for the few cases where the theorist is independently wealthy, scientific theories won't get made.

The point isn't that there is no way to make an opposing theory that opposes any scientific theory in existence. It simply means that such a theory hasn't been made. Quantum mechanics suggests that multitudes of real scientific theories potentially exist, that oppose each other on any scientific point. All it takes is a scientist with time, training, money, and interest in the subject, to bring them out.

Scientific theories are not fact. They are stepping stones in the investigation for fact.

If notbatman and others would take the time to turn their FE ideas into real scientific theory, they could compete with GE. There are probably only three major reasons why he/they doesn't/don't do this:
2. He doesn't have the funds to support himself and what it would take to make the theory;

Cool

Badecker doesn't believe in gravity.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

Cool

Cool

Badecker doesn't believe in gravity.

Astargath is deceptive, and not to be trusted. Nobody that knows about gravity believes in it. They don't have to believe. They know.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

Why would you suggest that I use a fish-eye lens motherfucker?
Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

Why would you suggest that I use a fish-eye lens motherfucker?

Because you are a liar.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
salamyman

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

Again according to the fruit loops here there is some kind of MASSIVE imaginary military group guarding the entire ice shelf surrounding the flat earth.  Apparently going near it will get you killed immediately or some stupid bullshit like that LOLOLOLOL.

Go ahead ask them how a modern jet flies from Santiago Chile To Sydney Australia on a flat earth.  SA and AUS are literally on the opposite side of the flat earth map and NO commercial plane in existence today can make such a trip in a direct flight.  Oddly enough in the real world that direct flight is made several times a week because, wait for it, they fly around the south pole (not directly but you get the point).

Generally the answer will be the airlines are lying to us about something (they can never pin point what).  Or they somehow magically fly outside the ice ring and appear back on the other side somehow (like its a globe or some shit LOLOLOL).  Utterly ridiculous nonsense.

Crazy unbelievable made up stupidity is all they have, it's quite amusing really!

Sorry to correct you my friend - on the other side there isn't a glove, there are roots, and then, if I'm not mistaken there is a great turtle that keeps the roots, so the flat "planet" doesn't fly away into the flat universe.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:29:01 PM

Sorry to correct you my friend - on the other side there isn't a glove, there are roots, and then, if I'm not mistaken there is a great turtle that keeps the roots, so the flat "planet" doesn't fly away into the flat universe.

But notbatman will tell you that it is not known if there is an other side. He will tell you that the earth might go on forever, flat in all directions. He might suggest that God placed a 35,000-mile-wide dome over the section of earth that we live on, and that the North Pole is approximately at the center of the part of the earth that we live on, and that about 12,500 miles in every direction from the North Pole you will run into an ice shelf that surrounds the whole piece of FE that we live on.

If you don't know what notbatman talks about, you won't be able to answer him correctly.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: