Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability  (Read 19588 times)
kaprosuchus (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:00:47 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 07:08:26 PM by kaprosuchus

Cloud Mining Risk Assessment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

I've done my best to show the most current profitability comparison of Cloud Mining companies on my website.

I added a difficulty increase of 0.201%/day (based on the 100 day average) to my "days-to-break-even" calculation.

To see a LIVE version of the graphic above, check out this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/

Note: I just added a "bitcoin price target for minimum profitability" to my table so you can see what price bitcoin needs to be for your favorite cloud miner to keep from going underwater.

Note: The "days-to-break-even" is based on the current bitcoin price and the average difficulty increase over the past 100 days.  
If the bitcoin price, the price per GH/s and average difficulty all stay exactly the same as they are today, you will hit your break-even point in the number of days specified.

If everything else stays the same and bitcoin jumps to $280 - you will make your break-even significantly faster.   Wink

If you know any tricks (php/api) you'd like to share that might let me automatically retrieve real-time HashNest market data, I'd love to hear them.

Please post comments, questions and suggestions.

And of-course - "caveat emptor"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

Nicely done.  Are those results based on purchasing BTC mining contracts, or other options and converting the payouts into BTC?

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:27:35 PM

Nicely done.  Are those results based on purchasing BTC mining contracts, or other options and converting the payouts into BTC?

Thanks!! Grin

All of the current contract listings payout in bitcoin.

The profitability (of the contracts with a high fee percentage) changes wildly with the value of bitcoin and I'm able to capture the results almost in real-time.   Wink

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:24:10 PM

i was searching for something like this, is "bit srv" bit-x?

also hashnest is missed
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:30:36 PM

Nicely done! Now do "Top Cloud Miners Compared by Reality"!
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 02:47:20 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 03:24:20 PM by kaprosuchus

i was searching for something like this, is "bit srv" bit-x?

also hashnest is missed

BIT.CLO.SRV is BitcoinCloudServices.

HashNest/BITMAIN and POW88 offerings are listed individually.

HashNest/BITMAIN includes:
PACMiC
UMISOO
Ant S2
Ant S3
Ant S4
Ant S5

POW88 includes:
PH1609
PAHASH1
G700

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:48:40 PM

Updated today.  Ant S2 and UMISOO underwater due to bitcoin price drop...

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:19:35 PM

very nice list indeed. thank you for putting this together.

Will you keep this updated further as time progresses?
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:50:00 PM

@OP Nice list. But it misses one of the cheapest and long standing Cloud Mining Service. It is www.CloudMining.website. This is verified by third party to deliver ROI within 114 days...

Source: http://www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

They provide payment proof of last five month as well: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Without CMW, the list of most profitable cloud miners is incomplete.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:54:57 PM

How about excluding likely scams/ponzis?

In other words don't include cloudmining.website and some that you've included.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 06:28:04 PM

Wow, someone is getting butthurt here...

People invest for ROI. Not for company's background check. If they did, it would have been long caught that Bit-X has bribed BitFury to vouch for them. Better ask your boss to do some real mining and provide some real return to the customers rather than spending all the money to win BitFury vouch and to hire U !!! Cheesy

The companies that actually give ROI are listed below...

i. BitcoinCloudServices.com

ii. CloudMinining.website

iii. CloudMinr.IO

I think, all the above are scam in your eye Tongue

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:59:56 PM

Wow, someone is getting butthurt here...

People invest for ROI. Not for company's background check. If they did, it would have been long caught that Bit-X has bribed BitFury to vouch for them. Better ask your boss to do some real mining and provide some real return to the customers rather than spending all the money to win BitFury vouch and to hire U !!! Cheesy

The companies that actually give ROI are listed below...

i. BitcoinCloudServices.com

ii. CloudMinining.website

iii. CloudMinr.IO

I think, all the above are scam in your eye Tongue

Sure, believe what you want Smiley.

ROI doesn't mean anything. You can get ROI from other investors' deposits you know? Just so you know: ROI (for a few users) doesn't mean legitimacy.
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 07:24:33 PM

Thanks!!   Grin

I will try to keep this updated from time to time but for up-to-the-minute results just check my site:

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:35:23 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 07:11:01 PM by tmfp

Thanks!!   Grin

I will try to keep this updated from time to time but for up-to-the-minute results just check my site:

From your entry for the BCS ponzi

'Note: This is the only company on the list that is a member of the BitcoinFoundation - a major boost to credibility.'

Precious little credibility of any sort.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:37:06 PM

Thanks!!   Grin

'Note: This is the only company on the list that is a member of the BitcoinFoundation - a major boost to credibility.'

Between the three of you, precious little credibility of any sort.

No credibility added at all, just shows that the site has money to spend to buy a membership to a site. Anyone can buy a membership with a little money.
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 09:28:01 PM

Thanks!!   Grin

No credibility added at all, just shows that the site has money to spend to buy a membership to a site. Anyone can buy a membership with a little money.

And of-course - "caveat emptor"

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:20:17 PM

Thanks!!   Grin

Same logic applies to Bit-X as well. They bribed BitFury to vouch for them. Anyone can do that and it does not prove any legitimacy at all. Moreover, every Cloud Mining scam said they will publish their mining address at some future date. Bit-X is doing the same.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:36:52 AM

Thanks!!   Grin

Same logic applies to Bit-X as well. They bribed BitFury to vouch for them. Anyone can do that and it does not prove any legitimacy at all. Moreover, every Cloud Mining scam said they will publish their mining address at some future date. Bit-X is doing the same.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:27:45 AM

Thanks!!   Grin

Ya... this thread said GAW is Probably Legit and AM Hash is super legit. No wonder, it says Bit-X is probably legit as well Cheesy

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:53:08 AM

Profitability means nothing if you invest in ponzi and lose all of your money.

Only 2 companies currently pass my non-ponzi test, Hashnest and Bit-x. If anyone else would like me to test them or even write a review about them, just let me know.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: