Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability  (Read 19588 times)
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:58:33 PM

With BTC at $286 right now - UMISOO is paying an estimated 0.74155560972143600% daily...   Wink

Very nice, but how much power is UMISOO...? I can only seem to buy it on the market under Hash

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Yes, UMISOO is available from HashNest.  Choose the menu item "hash", then "UMISOO", then "market" to find the buying menu.

"Power" would be 0.67478569276522800% daily at present...  Wink

Sorry for the confusion. A hopefully better way of expressing it would be: How many GHS does UMISOO has, given that it can be bought as an unit (as we can buy an S5).

UMISOO are shares of AntS2 units.  You can buy as little as 1 GH/s.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:00:25 PM

With BTC at $286 right now - UMISOO is paying an estimated 0.74155560972143600% daily...   Wink

Very nice, but how much power is UMISOO...? I can only seem to buy it on the market under Hash

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Yes, UMISOO is available from HashNest.  Choose the menu item "hash", then "UMISOO", then "market" to find the buying menu.

Sorry for the confusion. A hopefully better way of expressing it would be: How many GHS does UMISOO has, given that it can be bought as an unit (as we can buy an S5).

Thank you, but that makes it even more confusing. Why are UMISOO shares separated from the regular S2s, which you also can buy as little as 1 GH/s of?

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 11:57:23 PM

At Hashnest there are 5 classes of GH/s and they vary based on the amount of fees you are charged. S5 has the lowest as a percentage of earnings. All GH/s pay the same gross amount, it's the net that tends to vary. S2 is thinly traded so you can usually ignore it. Also the most profitable contract tends to vary week to week. Don't concentrate on ROI the most important figure is to calculate the daily $ yield per $ invested. 

kaprosuchus (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 05:59:04 PM

Thank you, but that makes it even more confusing. Why are UMISOO shares separated from the regular S2s, which you also can buy as little as 1 GH/s of?

UMISOO is a 3rd party datacenter that hosts AntS2 units.  They were the first available per GH/s shares for sale when HashNest originally went live.

AntS2 units as listed now are hosted by BitMain.  There is no difference between the two except for price.  They both have the same payout and the same maintenance fee.

Why is there a price difference?  I guess more people trust the "AntS2 hosted by BitMain" idea and are willing to pay quite a bit more for that alone.

Personally I am loading up on UMISOO at the moment...  Wink

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 06:16:04 PM

UMISOO is a 3rd party datacenter that hosts AntS2 units.  They were the first available per GH/s shares for sale when HashNest originally went live.

AntS2 units as listed now are hosted by BitMain.  There is no difference between the two except for price.  They both have the same payout and the same maintenance fee.

Why is there a price difference?  I guess more people trust the "AntS2 hosted by BitMain" idea and are willing to pay quite a bit more for that alone.

Personally I am loading up on UMISOO at the moment...  Wink

No one is buying S2 contracts. Price is more expensive than UMISOO and volume is very thin. I agree that UMISOO is the highest yielding contract at Hashnest this week. It has the second highest trading volume after S5 (which has a lower yield than UMISOO this week.)

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:31:10 PM

I just noticed on the Genesis Mining website that they have new 1 year contracts on offer.

So perhaps if someone could work out the ROI on those, that would be good.

For example the cheapest you can purchase is 250GH/s for 72.50 USD or 1TH for 290 USD.

Looks like the maintenance fees are the same at 0.0015 USD per GH/s but as contracts are cheaper, then ROI time should be less I guess.

Ian

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 08:27:18 PM

I just noticed on the Genesis Mining website that they have new 1 year contracts on offer.

So perhaps if someone could work out the ROI on those, that would be good.

For example the cheapest you can purchase is 250GH/s for 72.50 USD or 1TH for 290 USD.

Looks like the maintenance fees are the same at 0.0015 USD per GH/s but as contracts are cheaper, then ROI time should be less I guess.

Ian

Business must be slow, no other reason for them to release a lower priced contract. Using your maintenance fee I ran the numbers using the Coinplorer calculator. I set up the calculator to use the last 180 days difficulty increase and extrapolate into the future. Breakeven was longer than one year and at current BTC rate you would not even make your investment back. I guess the moral is never buy one year mining contracts, the only one who wins is the seller. There are better options like Hashnest. 

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:40:46 PM

Updated rankings:

Click table to see most current version...  Wink

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:17:05 PM

Updated rankings:

Perhaps you can add the GM 1 year Master Contract to that.

Would be interesting to compare.

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 09:54:45 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 10:21:37 PM by kaprosuchus

Updated rankings:

Perhaps you can add the GM 1 year Master Contract to that.

Would be interesting to compare.

I added them as GEN.MIN.1YEAR -

Estimated days-to-break-even: 317.345659390 - So it looks like you'll have (an ESTIMATED) 47.65434061 days of profitability before your contract expires.
Current daily payout: 0.38475982827586200% (ranked #9 just below the HashNest AntS2)...   Wink

luis.imperator

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:00:58 AM

What happened to your website, dude?  Huh Undecided
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:55:33 AM

How profitable are hashlets these days.   They must be still, because Josh said so.  (kidding)

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:21:41 AM

Since you have already included stakeminers, why don't you include PoS coins as well?
It would widen investment options for people who follow your website.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:04:45 AM

Even if they offer a marginal profit overall, I love my PACMICs  Cheesy I assume it's mostly a psychological thing, but I enjoy getting paid fast, just as they find blocks, and invest it in other stuff at Hashnest.
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:35:53 PM

What happened to your website, dude?  Huh Undecided

Thanks for the note!  I've got it fixed now!!  Wink

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 02:02:54 PM

Since you have already included stakeminers, why don't you include PoS coins as well?
It would widen investment options for people who follow your website.

I'm not sure I'd invest in individual coins.  Stakeminers is a blended investment and pays weekly in bitcoin.  This makes it similar to the other options listed.

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

Updated cloud miners ranked by daily payout here: https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:28:40 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 05:28:11 PM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

Hashnest used to be an inefficient market with different profitability among the mining contracts offered. That is no longer the case. See https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1918 for details.

Since there is no longer an advantage to a particular contract it would make sense to buy the contract that is most liquid which is S5. However, there is an interesting glitch that may make UMISOO a hedge against bad pool luck explained at https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1929

We will be working on a trading stategy for Hashnest based on momentum and will publish details once underway. At the moment we have our investment at Hashnest divided between UMISOO and S5.

We were not happy with the returns on our PACMiCv1 contract see our blog article how to profit with Bitmain Hashnest for details.

Just for grins we noticed ZeusHash VGHSv1 is back in stock and bought some today will report yield in 30 days. Not really expecting much but we like to try out the options to give our readers the real skinny.

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 05:24:57 PM

Hashnest used to be an ineffecient market with different profitability among the mining contracts offered. That is no longer the case. See https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1918 for details.

Since there is no longer an advantage to a particular contract it would make sense to buy the contract that is most liquid which is S5. However, there is an interesting glitch that may make UMISOO a hedge against bad pool luck explained at https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1929

We will be working on a trading stategy for Hashnest based on momentum and will publish details once underway. At the moment we have our investment at Hashnest divided between UMISOO and S5.

We were not happy with the returns on our PACMiCv1 contract see our blog article how to profit with Bitmain Hashnest for details.

Just for grins we noticed ZeusHash VGHSv1 is back in stock and bought some today will report yield in 30 days. Not really expecting much but we like to try out the options to give our readers the real skinny.

Ok, we'll see.  In theory at least UMISOO and AntS2 contracts should be the same price...  For now I'll just keep checking my profitability table...  Wink

anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:08:33 AM

Hashnest used to be an inefficient market with different profitability among the mining contracts offered. That is no longer the case. See https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1918 for details.

Hey, thanks for the links.  I like your blog!

To the OP: I got a "site disabled for violating terms" or some such nonsense.  I hope you can get it back, because this site is freaking awesome.  Thanks for the site so far, and I hope to see it up again soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: