Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll  (Read 34587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:46:25 AM

Anyone got experience how support is responding on Satoshi Dice regarding investment questions related to my account there? I sent mail to support more then 7 hours ago and still no answer Sad. I have blocked my Bitcoins there. Hope that they will solve my problem fast.

It appears to be a connectivity issue to the API. We are trying to find out the issue. A quick workaround might be to browse the site in a device that uses another internet connection. Sorry about the trouble!

I am not sure if we talking about the same problem now. I explain my issue in the mail I sent to your support (at) satoshidice.com. I include my account and User id information there. If you can speed up the resolution then I will be happy.

Edit - yes I understand now. When I log in from another computer I can see my correct ballance.

Thank you

PS: I would anyway preffer to be contacted by support with at least information they are working on my request.

We are double checking too see exactly what happened and will get back to you asap!

There is no use emailing them. A few months ago, I send a few emails. Well, never replied yet.  Undecided
Well, it is fixed now. So, np.
Just post on the thread or PM him. It is more likely to be responded.

I have invested in the bankroll. Can you sign the cold wallet address please? It will at least help people to trust the site.

Thanks Smiley

Yes we are setting up public cold storage addresses. https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo is the only address I have available from here.

but thats not even 50% of the claimed current br... just for my understanding: the br displayed on site is external investors only or also includes your own funds?

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:32:33 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 09:54:44 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

Anyone got experience how support is responding on Satoshi Dice regarding investment questions related to my account there? I sent mail to support more then 7 hours ago and still no answer Sad. I have blocked my Bitcoins there. Hope that they will solve my problem fast.

It appears to be a connectivity issue to the API. We are trying to find out the issue. A quick workaround might be to browse the site in a device that uses another internet connection. Sorry about the trouble!

I am not sure if we talking about the same problem now. I explain my issue in the mail I sent to your support (at) satoshidice.com. I include my account and User id information there. If you can speed up the resolution then I will be happy.

Edit - yes I understand now. When I log in from another computer I can see my correct ballance.

Thank you

PS: I would anyway preffer to be contacted by support with at least information they are working on my request.

We are double checking too see exactly what happened and will get back to you asap!

There is no use emailing them. A few months ago, I send a few emails. Well, never replied yet.  Undecided

I have invested in the bankroll. Can you sign the cold wallet address please? It will at least help people to trust the site.

Thanks Smiley

Yes we are setting up public cold storage addresses. https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo is the only address I have available from here.

but thats not even 50% of the claimed current br... just for my understanding: the br displayed on site is external investors only or also includes your own funds?

Correct, this is funds that is actually invested. We have 700 in cold storage that we are making public and signing hopefully later today.

shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:43:45 PM

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

Correct, this is funds that is actually invested. We have 700 in cold storage that we are making public and signing hopefully later today.

not sure if you got my question correctly or at least I'm not fully understanding your answer regarding my question.

is the total cold storage 700BTC (including the 300BTC you already showed)? also, does the bankroll that is displayed on site include your(satoshidice's) own funds too?

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:00:42 PM

divesting is not possible anymore  Huh
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:42:04 AM

is this place better then just-dice to invest?

They are both well established sites but keep in mind that Just-Dice requires you to use CLAMs rather than BTC. Hence you might see the value of your investment drop BTC-wise even if the dice site managed to turn a profit.
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:53:12 AM

Can you please update the https://www.satoshidice.com/secretlist.php automatically I mean as soon as clock hits 00:00 it reveals the secret hash for the past day.

We can't reveal it immediately because transactions can take hours to confirm and during this time a player could double spend their losing bets!
So how long do you wait until you display them?Also it seems to me that even now it does not happen automatically.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:20:54 PM

is this place better then just-dice to invest?

They are both well established sites but keep in mind that Just-Dice requires you to use CLAMs rather than BTC. Hence you might see the value of your investment drop BTC-wise even if the dice site managed to turn a profit.
Investing in just-dice is not good idea in my opinion, we have to buy clams then invest in jd if clams loses it value your investment will drop a lot.
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:35:24 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 09:54:55 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

not sure if you got my question correctly or at least I'm not fully understanding your answer regarding my question.

is the total cold storage 700BTC (including the 300BTC you already showed)? also, does the bankroll that is displayed on site include your(satoshidice's) own funds too?

Now there's 700 in the public cold storage. There's also the hot wallets and transaction wallets, but we will only make a cold storage that matches current investments public. This is to prove that we can pay out current investments if investors wish to withdraw them. The bankroll displayed for the session game is only from investors.

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:38:15 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 09:55:03 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

divesting is not possible anymore  Huh

It works now. We're trying to find out why you had this problem.

shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:49:33 PM

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

Now there's 700 in the public cold storage. There's also the hot wallets and transaction wallets, but we will only make a cold storage that matches current investments public. This is to prove that we can pay out current investments if investors wish to withdraw them. The bankroll displayed for the session game is only from investors.

got it, thanks!  Smiley

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:14:53 PM

currently had a good experience so far investing made reasonable profits investing around 0.1-0.2  Wink thanks satoshidice Cheesy

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:51:52 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 09:55:13 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

Dear satoshidice

I sent you a pm, can you please check it soon?

Regards,
leen93

Got it and replied.

(I will delete these support messages to keep this thread clean in a while just so you know it's not to hide any problems of the site from the public)

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 11:18:58 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 09:55:21 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

The cold storage at https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo is now signed.

Code: (Address)
18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo
Code: (Message)
Satoshi Dice Cold Storage signed 2015-04-12
Code: (Signature)
IOA3ZteOy3Qbs00aFXsik0zYQZpI0MvoLLWdpeldvVvEamCUb1Q4KVudF0Zp6ONnnpWCzQ6tCjpYfxpQfe+tvYk=

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:25:51 PM

The cold storage at https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo is now signed.

IOA3ZteOy3Qbs00aFXsik0zYQZpI0MvoLLWdpeldvVvEamCUb1Q4KVudF0Zp6ONnnpWCzQ6tCjpYfxpQfe+tvYk=

Great work!
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:05:54 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 06:28:15 PM by SatoshiDICE_PR

To large investors: we're creating a new cold storage and will not hold all your deposit in the hot wallet. Please PM us here or send an email if you wish to withdraw big. We will also be notified automatically if there's a large withdraw and will fill the hotwallet if needed.

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:10:39 PM

We have now setup a second cold storage address and are filling it up with funds.

Cold Storage 1 Link

Cold Storage 2 Link
1GBEAxb91tea1magDAQoKnjx18oH4ax2T3
Satoshi Dice Cold Storage signed 2015-04-13
H3hpbdwUdL5IkZ61veRsG19UEGCx6BOVbfMrs8tHXLvZSOzeW09EC8lEpoAy8GxJ/JJWsKAZYMEWsB89w+Hha8Y=

PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:49:56 AM

We have now setup a second cold storage address and are filling it up with funds.

Cold Storage 1 Link

Cold Storage 2 Link
1GBEAxb91tea1magDAQoKnjx18oH4ax2T3
Satoshi Dice Cold Storage signed 2015-04-13
H3hpbdwUdL5IkZ61veRsG19UEGCx6BOVbfMrs8tHXLvZSOzeW09EC8lEpoAy8GxJ/JJWsKAZYMEWsB89w+Hha8Y=

Signatures check out ok!

And also the your API is pretty cool, maybe even too powerful. People could use it to power a tumbler service, fake investment scheme or even a fake web wallet/ponzi type site.

MazaLa777

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:11:38 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 05:08:52 PM by MazaLa777

Re: Satoshi Dice -Scam Operator Script Vampire our Money Bitcoin i lose my Today
Today at 04:11:38 PM

Tpaнзaкции (Cнaчaлa cтapыe)  Фильтp

PEOPLE MUST KNOW TRUE
WHAT AND HOW MAKE OPERATOR EAT OUR BITCOINS VAMPIRE MY ENERGY

i not get my bitcoin in this moment   Roll Eyes
+ me  Huh

this site scam people in trafic sent a lot btes/games play but win 0$ btc

old owners be pay some precentages % but in thi moment site total scam dice script

operator is scamer and fraud make pause transactions yes
i know in pratic
this guy is operator scam script
skript kid make milions in our scene
we must destroy and jude this europol

police must be detective this transaction
what not pay and pause

not result
not signal back

eat/pause our money/energy

and some in your topic people try say
4 or 5 day and months few about your project script

This not my LAUNGE I NOT ENGLISH
BUT INTELECTUAL INTUITION I UNDERSTAND 100%

READ WHY YOU NOT ANSWE IN EMAIL AND NOT REPAY NOT SIGNAL AND DELITE AND SELF CLEAR YOUR TOPICS

SEE WHAT SAY
IN PRACTIC
ABOUT YOU@!

some guys in scene
you vampire/pauze bitcoin our in practic

====

No no no another ponzi scam site.

If you people invest into this you are really dumb.You know how ponzi shemes end?They will run away with the money!
Reminder; cryptodouble...

PONZI = SCAM

====
Imvest and loose your bitcoins Smiley

====
At least check first the site to see that is different from ponzi scams

====

It's a ponzi,but with a different scheme on how the deposit multiplies...

====
any membre can post screenshot of payout  ? yes this facke give litle win some time to GET CLIENT

trust to dream be milionere? or? this manipulation

====

What if all users go withdraw at the same time all their coins in panic the ponzi scheme will collapse?You will payout from your own pocket? I don't think so!  Roll Eyes Because there will be a big minus...Big returns + new deposits which will be withdrawn in panic = not enough to payback new depositors = big minus
====

running out with money. We think

====
investment game, your coins rocketed! to my pocket then i runaway with your [Suspicious link removed]dbye my bitcoin 4 BTC

====

+ MY TRANZACTION TODAY + IN THIS MOMENT YOU PAUZE/VAMPIRE

SENT MONEYBACK MY BETS
NOT ACTIVE

SOME GUY MSG YOU NOT PUT IN BETS IF 4 or 5 CONFIRMS AND NOT SENT BACK? SIGNAL NOT?

MAKE PAUZE?

SENT MONEYBACK I NOT INTEREST PLAY IN YOUR CASINO I WAIT MORE 40 MINUTES AGEIN AND NOT SIGNAL ME

YOU STUPID SCAMER VAMPIRE MY BITCOIN TODAY

I WAIT MY BITCOIN BACK IN THIS MOMENT OYUR SITE BLOCKCHAIN TO ME MY BETS OR ANSWERS WINS OR RESULTS TRANSACTION

i am sent invest my money
why you pauze my result i wint my energy bitcoin

on your brain
make please your side script vampire my bitcoin 0.12
i TODAY MAKE MY 11 TRANSACTION FIX?

I AM WAIT MY BITCOIN
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:53:52 PM

Grin
Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:28:21 AM

Re: Satoshi Dice -Scam Operator Script Vampire our Money Bitcoin i lose my Today
Today at 04:11:38 PM

Tpaнзaкции (Cнaчaлa cтapыe)  Фильтp

PEOPLE MUST KNOW TRUE

i not get my bitcoin in this moment   Roll Eyes
+ me  Huh

this site scam people in trafic sent a lot btes/games play but win 0$ btc

old owners be pay some precentages % but in thi moment site total scam dice script

operator is scamer and fraud make pause transactions yes
i know in pratic
this guy is operator scam script
skript kid make milions in our scene
we must destroy and jude this europol

police must be detective this transaction
what not pay and pause

not result
not signal back

eat/pause our money/energy

and some in your topic people try say
4 or 5 day and months few about your project script

This not my LAUNGE I NOT ENGLISH
BUT INTELECTUAL INTUITION I UNDERSTAND 100%

READ WHY YOU NOT ANSWE IN EMAIL AND NOT REPAY NOT SIGNAL AND DELITE AND SELF CLEAR YOUR TOPICS

SEE WHAT SAY
IN PRACTIC
ABOUT YOU@!

some guys in scene
you vampire/pauze bitcoin our in practic

====

No no no another ponzi scam site.

If you people invest into this you are really dumb.You know how ponzi shemes end?They will run away with the money!
Reminder; cryptodouble...

PONZI = SCAM

====
Imvest and loose your bitcoins Smiley

====
At least check first the site to see that is different from ponzi scams

====

It's a ponzi,but with a different scheme on how the deposit multiplies...

====
any membre can post screenshot of payout  ? yes this facke give litle win some time to GET CLIENT

trust to dream be milionere? or? this manipulation

====

What if all users go withdraw at the same time all their coins in panic the ponzi scheme will collapse?You will payout from your own pocket? I don't think so!  Roll Eyes Because there will be a big minus...Big returns + new deposits which will be withdrawn in panic = not enough to payback new depositors = big minus
====

running out with money. We think

====
investment game, your coins rocketed! to my pocket then i runaway with your [Suspicious link removed]dbye my bitcoin 4 BTC

====

+ MY TRANZACTION TODAY + IN THIS MOMENT YOU PAUZE/VAMPIRE

SENT MONEYBACK MY BETS
NOT ACTIVE

SOME GUY MSG YOU NOT PUT IN BETS IF 4 or 5 CONFIRMS AND NOT SENT BACK? SIGNAL NOT?

MAKE PAUZE?

SENT MONEYBACK I NOT INTEREST PLAY IN YOUR CASINO I WAIT MORE 40 MINUTES AGEIN AND NOT SIGNAL ME

YOU STUPID SCAMER VAMPIRE MY BITCOIN TODAY

I WAIT MY BITCOIN BACK IN THIS MOMENT OYUR SITE BLOCKCHAIN TO ME MY BETS OR ANSWERS WINS OR RESULTS TRANSACTION

i am sent invest my money
why you pauze my result i wint my energy bitcoin

on your brain
make please your side script vampire my bitcoin 0.12
i TODAY MAKE MY 11 TRANSACTION FIX?

I AM WAIT MY BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: