Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:56:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll  (Read 34584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SDice_CTO

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:45:43 PM

have pm'd and no reply.

I can confirm the problem and you will get double your balance once we get it to work. No funds were lost, the Bitcoin software just needs to rescan.

MegaDice.com - Play games / be the bankroll Please set your password
jorgens

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:31:12 PM

SDice_CTO = the new support?
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 10:56:29 AM

The sysadmin and I will do most of it for now because so many issues are technical and we're implementing many changes soon.

MegaDice.com - Play games / be the bankroll Please set your password
yhomega

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:59:08 AM

Hello,

I would like to connect to the account I created a couple of weeks ago. I can't find where to click and put my credentials!
Also how can I activate 2 factor auth?
Do you plan to add a chat?
jorgens

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:57:34 PM

The sysadmin and I will do most of it for now because so many issues are technical and we're implementing many changes soon.

real nice to have more people on support.
Any fun changes?
elesnawy

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:11:46 PM

I made deposit but i still not credit in my account although i wait 5 confirmation in blockchain 
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:06:21 AM

I made deposit but i still not credit in my account although i wait 5 confirmation in blockchain 
Did you file a support ticket ?
rayjay42

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:07:01 PM

where the fuck is my money, bunch of cocksmokers at satoshi dice don't do shit been waiting weeks
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:11:05 PM

This is really great for my friend to start some gambling with faucets, he is also new with bitcoins.

This is alsso great for me to do, so that I can't lose a lot of money with bitcoin.
stacey2911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:37:19 PM

Is there some form of maintenance or performance testing going on, I've seen the same 3 or 4 betters for the past 12 hours and I haven't been able to bet anything. Deposit addresses were gone at first, but are now available, and I am still unable to do anything.
stacey2911

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:19:43 PM

Been unable to bet or withdraw from bank roll for two days now. I either want my bitcoin or would like to gamble/invest it in the bankroll. I see other people gambling, but have been unable to gamble on my two accounts and any freshly made accounts.
stacey2911

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:41:47 AM

Also, just a heads up, I'm receiving relatively suspicious messages from a btctalk account claiming to be SatoshiDice support. They're are going under the handle of "SatDiceTechnicalSupport" and are claiming that the customer support manager is having health issues.

I have told them of my issues regarding betting, withdrawing, and investing in the bank roll, and despite me mentioning nothing about deposit troubles, they are attempting to get me to deposit funds to a singular fresh BTC address with no transactions and are also claiming I will receive a 10% bonus for doing so, but they apparently cannot supply the bonus to funds already in a SatoshiDice wallet.

I was also talking about 3 separate Satoshi Dice accounts, and was not given 3 deposit addresses, any way to deposit to three separate accounts, or to differentiate deposits to the same address from each other. I have done no such thing and have no intention to, but just a heads up to anyone else that gets PM'd, beware, this is obviously incredibly fishy, and I shall await any verification from known SatoshiDice support channels before performing any actions.
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:51:02 AM

Also, just a heads up, I'm receiving relatively suspicious messages from a btctalk account claiming to be SatoshiDice support. They're are going under the handle of "SatDiceTechnicalSupport" and are claiming that the customer support manager is having health issues.

I have told them of my issues regarding betting, withdrawing, and investing in the bank roll, and despite me mentioning nothing about deposit troubles, they are attempting to get me to deposit funds to a singular fresh BTC address with no transactions and are also claiming I will receive a 10% bonus for doing so, but they apparently cannot supply the bonus to funds already in a SatoshiDice wallet.

I was also talking about 3 separate Satoshi Dice accounts, and was not given 3 deposit addresses, any way to deposit to three separate accounts, or to differentiate deposits to the same address from each other. I have done no such thing and have no intention to, but just a heads up to anyone else that gets PM'd, beware, this is obviously incredibly fishy, and I shall await any verification from known SatoshiDice support channels before performing any actions.

That certainly sounds like a scamming attempt. There should be a "Report To Admin" button at the bottom right corner of the PM, please click it and report the PM. Hopefully an admin/global mod could ban the account before someone falls victim to it.

ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:53:04 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 11:25:52 AM by ErikvanBreen

Still no update on missing deposits, no reply to an email sent and the funds have been transferred through the blockchain.

Simply put: Someone is actively moving out the funds while refusing to solve the issues of deposits dissapearing the same instant the transaction gets confirmed by the blockchain.

Update: Issue has been Solved, SatoshiDice has refunded my original deposit and a compensation for things going wrong when the deposit disappeared
stacey2911

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:54:52 PM

My issues were sorted, was a matter of the site not accepting new connections. Now having new issue of not being able to withdraw to wallet or invest in bank roll on one of my two active accounts. I can still bet on both, and functions are all working on my secondary account.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:46:46 PM

is this site a scam? not payout?  Huh

Take your time to read , the site seems to have some issue with some players that have their balance gone after deposits were made. However satoshidice denied it has anything to do with their system and said that the players has initiated the withdrawal themselves
stacey2911

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

After exchanging a few messages over the past days with Satoshi Dice support, they've concluded that there have been wallet sync issues. I'm still experiencing issues on one account, but was credited .05 on a freshly synced account, and the support was very helpful, albeit a little slow in responding to issues. I don't believe there's any scams going on here, you guys need to stop jumping on the "scamwagon" every time there's an issue. SD has been running fine for 3 years, and they obviously turn considerable profit, why would they give that up?
stacey2911

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:57:12 AM

Been staring into this for a looong time.

What the hell is going on?

As I stated in my previous comments, support has informed me they are having wallet sync issues. Freshly made accounts with new addresses are synced up, but some existing accounts are still unsynced.
robolove

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:48:49 AM

Was able to withdraw now. Wouldn't call scam. The front page could use some clear information that they are having sync issues, if that is their problem. Best for everyone involved.
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:26:43 AM

Update: Issue has been Solved, SatoshiDice has refunded my original deposit and a compensation for things going wrong when the deposit disappeared

The issues that I had were resolved yesterday, updated on the other topic but forgot about this one.
My apologies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: