Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll  (Read 34589 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mars110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:35:59 AM

I think, to get investors is very easy because the site you are already older than 1 year, it means your site is indeed the right safe for investment.

but I hope you must renew your team site, because I think the theme is now less attractive.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:21:51 PM

Update: Issue has been Solved, SatoshiDice has refunded my original deposit and a compensation for things going wrong when the deposit disappeared

The issues that I had were resolved yesterday, updated on the other topic but forgot about this one.
My apologies!

So now they are not scammers?? Are you serious? :/
Mars110

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:48:37 AM

My balance problem, please help me find,username    Gamer09986  ???8 days

Hopefully your problem is completed and provided the best solution
Marcuson

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:11:11 AM

Update: Issue has been Solved, SatoshiDice has refunded my original deposit and a compensation for things going wrong when the deposit disappeared

The issues that I had were resolved yesterday, updated on the other topic but forgot about this one.
My apologies!

So now they are not scammers?? Are you serious? :/

no it is not. has worked for over 3 years , there are a few who had sync problems and many of them start screaming scam directly, a tip is to calm down, the support is slow but you will always get help.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:22:41 AM

my tip would be dont put anymore than you are willing to lose into any gambling sight, investor or punter.  its not wise   Roll Eyes
Noisskal

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

Is this just like justdice ?

You can invest the bankroll !
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

Issues that jimwin, ErikvanBreen and stacey2911 had are now fixed, so I'm removing those posts from the thread.

therealwatcher

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:48:49 PM

Good to keep the thread clean, some people goes nuts when no one responded within minutes  Undecided
Bitcoin Exchanges

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:14:55 PM

but now it has been lots of holidays. surely many are off duty and certainly many who play, so there's bound to be a backlog of support cases.
armadora

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:17:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 03:29:34 PM by armadora

satoshidice site can not open last 2 hours, how about you? i already tried 2 different computers.

edit: ok now open. 15:28 GMT Time.
roparker2014

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:53:52 PM

Hi I have only just found out about the site and have just read through the thread and am set on the idea of making a small investment and seeing how it goes, and if I am regularly able to withdraw without hassle, then maybe making a larger investment.

Can someone answer one question for me though? If I invest, is there any point in also playing the game? I understand that I would be gambling against myself (or more correctly, gambling against myself+a lot of other people). Would this have the effect of cancelling out my winnings/losings, thus rendering it a waste of time? Or would it effectively hedge my bets, offering me a safer, but lower rate of return?
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:14:25 PM

how can i find my pasword if i forgot it?Huh my user is bubu...Huh? i want to cash out but the password i enter is the same id used when i loged in??? need help

AFAIK, there is no automatic password recovery. So you have to send them an email at support@satoshidice.com and ask for their help.

bubu22

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:22:04 PM

problem solved.....Thankyou......great site.....I recomend it is very good Wink
marthas

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:55:36 AM

problem solved.....Thankyou......great site.....I recomend it is very good Wink

One of the best sites
roparker2014

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:21:35 AM

So ... are people who are investing this generally seeing a return?
I put in a couple of BTC a few days ago and have just been sitting here watching my balance going down, very very slowly.
I guess this means a lot of people are beating the house?
So this kind of feels like it has all the bad bits of gambling (losing money) and none of the actual fun (playing a game), lol.

Interested to hear if anyone can let me know how much they have made/lost over the med or long term, as an investor.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:19:39 AM

I put in a couple of BTC a few days ago and have just been sitting here watching my balance going down, very very slowly.
So this kind of feels like it has all the bad bits of gambling (losing money) and none of the actual fun (playing a game), lol.

Interested to hear if anyone can let me know how much they have made/lost over the med or long term, as an investor.

When you zoom out the "Total profit" graph on https://dicesites.com/satoshidice, you can see a clear upward trend. When you zoom in the graph, you will see many short-term ups and downs. I haven't invested in SD but in some other sites, but the nature is pretty much the same.

EngiNerd

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:22:44 AM

My apologies if it was answered somewhere earlier in this thread, but why isn't this site available in the US? I haven't encountered another btc gambling website (with or without an invest option) where US players were forbidden.

SDice_CTO

Activity: 129

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:10:33 PM

My apologies if it was answered somewhere earlier in this thread, but why isn't this site available in the US? I haven't encountered another btc gambling website (with or without an invest option) where US players were forbidden.

This decision was made on the basis of extensive legal counsel. The best way to limit legal risk for SatoshiDice, and thereby protect its stakeholders, is to block US players.

Note that this decision does not mean that online gambling is illegal in the US, nor does it mean that Bitcoin gaming is illegal. However, the courts have not been clear on the definition of gambling, nor on what would constitute “legitimate gaming,” nor are jurisdictions properly defined, and thus this is a proactive measure to protect those involved in the project.

Further, this decision is not being made because of any citation or notice from any government agency, whatsoever. This is not, in any way, related to the recent Gox/Dwolla court order issue. Again, it is a proactive measure, based on the prudent legal guidance of our trusted lawyers.

We believe this is a wise move for the site to perpetuate in the long term.

Further, to clarify, SatoshiDice is hosted in Switzerland and has never utilized US currency or engaged with the US banking system whatsoever.

MegaDice.com - Play games / be the bankroll Please set your password
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:17:02 PM

When you zoom out the "Total profit" graph on https://dicesites.com/satoshidice, you can see a clear upward trend. When you zoom in the graph, you will see many short-term ups and downs. I haven't invested in SD but in some other sites, but the nature is pretty much the same.

At the time of writing, there's 1000+ coins in profit for investors. The biggest investor currently has 287.89908571 BTC in profit, so there's definitely money to be made.

SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:26:08 PM

Hi I have only just found out about the site and have just read through the thread and am set on the idea of making a small investment and seeing how it goes, and if I am regularly able to withdraw without hassle, then maybe making a larger investment.

Can someone answer one question for me though? If I invest, is there any point in also playing the game? I understand that I would be gambling against myself (or more correctly, gambling against myself+a lot of other people). Would this have the effect of cancelling out my winnings/losings, thus rendering it a waste of time? Or would it effectively hedge my bets, offering me a safer, but lower rate of return?

It would cancel out winnings at the percentage you have of the investment. If you invest 5000 BTC, you'd get roughly 50% of the bankroll. If you then roll and win 100, your investment would go down by 50. If you on the other hand lose 100, your investment would go up 50 and you'd also be charged 25 in commission if divesting and withdrawing.

If you invest 100, you'd only get about 2% of the bankroll, and roll until losing 100, it would give you 2 coins to your investment and charge 1 coin in commission. Winning 100 would make your investment lose 2 coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: