Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptsy  (Read 32251 times)
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:54:06 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:54:13 AM by Crypto-Maniac

removed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:08:22 PM

Ill need to penteat this before even trying to run an exchange. Just a small questiom, hoq come you are a relatively new member? You muat be quite experiences in crypto to develop this right?

emrebey

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:14:54 PM

adding a new folder for every supported coin is probably not good idea since it can be handled in a DRY (Don't repeat yourself) way. but still, nice to see it open source, thanks!
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:17:07 PM

Wow that's an amazing project.

Following this to see where it goes and what security flaws people discover.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:25:33 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 03:48:29 PM by Crypto-Maniac

adding a new folder for every supported coin is probably not good idea since it can be handled in a DRY (Don't repeat yourself) way. but still, nice to see it open source, thanks!

thx you for your comment everyone Smiley

you right but there is verification process before so it wont work

@AwesomeTRADER :for the pentest you free to run any exploit scanner , i cannot say you will not find any  exploit , but sql is PDO prepared statement so i doubt any injection is possible here, but exploit need a POC not just a alarm (what common public exploit scanner does), i let you do , im sure you must know better than me for SEC

this project still have a lot of work anyway but it work pretty well for now and all aspect of cryptsy are covered (except node.js)

im in bitcoin from 2009 but i code little bit php and i had developer from a school in south of france to code  the engine  
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

thx you for your comment everyone Smiley

you right but there is verification process before so it wont work

@AwesomeTRADER :for the pentest you free to run any exploit scanner , i cannot say you will not find any  exploit , but sql is PDO prepared statement so i doubt any injection is possible here, but exploit need a POC not just a alarm (what common public exploit scanner does)

this project still have a lot of work anyway but it work pretty well for now and all aspect of cryptsy are covered (except node.js)

im in bitcoin from 2009 but i code little bit php and i had developer from a school in south of france to code  the engine  

Great Job by the way, forking it now.

@all:  here's some relevant context as well

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:33:50 PM

Congratulations you for your work Crypto-Maniac. I really like you left, i see no difference with that of Cryptsy. There are so many stupid laws in the world...
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:58:35 PM

Wow, thank you very much for your generosity and I'm sorry that you got scammed  Cry

Let's just hope it won't lead to mass-creation of fake exchanges that will try to steal users coins  Tongue

Oh, and one question, how powerful server does it need to perform? It probably does depend on number of supported coins/ transactions but please give an estimate.

Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:09:17 PM

Wow, thank you very much for your generosity and I'm sorry that you got scammed  Cry

Let's just hope it won't lead to mass-creation of fake exchanges that will try to steal users coins  Tongue

Oh, and one question, how powerful server does it need to perform? It probably does depend on number of supported coins/ transactions but please give an estimate.

Hello Pozmuk, the server dont need that much of CPU but need a lot of memory , also its depend the way you will compil your wallet and also other settings
but for run 50 wallet i used 32 Giga Ram but im sure i didnt tweak as much as i could the wallet and server so its gonna depend of your experience in this field

please consider to make a small donation if you use it , that will help me a lot

thx you
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

Congratulations you for your work Crypto-Maniac. I really like you left, i see no difference with that of Cryptsy. There are so many stupid laws in the world...

thx you freemind1 , yes the law in france is too much and not only in this field....
this went a nightmare , i lost fiew month work with this stupid law ...
SarcasmMe

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:20:32 PM

interest

but Huh

how much price to setup turn key to hosting + and this Script folder to cfg make configuration?

your time your energy
invest make in 30 minutes price = ? or?

Price please say?
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:25:13 PM

interest

but Huh

how much price to setup turn key to hosting + and this Script folder to cfg make configuration?

your time your energy
invest make in 30 minutes price = ? or?

Price please say?

Hello SarcamMe,  it take quite sometime to make it live and running, wallet compilation and all other setting etc.. it  is a huge work
the server cost around 100 dollars montly (96 Giga Ram) (for start) soyoustart.com
you can talk to me via PM

thx you
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:32:09 PM

I feel both - good and bad that you had to release it for free.

You have done an outstanding job by creating such a high value project and then making it open source.
At the same time I feel bad for you; that French law did not allow you to monetise your hard work. I hope people using your code will donate generously to repay for your hard work.

Good job, mate!
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 06:58:45 PM

I feel both - good and bad that you had to release it for free.

You have done an outstanding job by creating such a high value project and then making it open source.
At the same time I feel bad for you; that French law did not allow you to monetise your hard work. I hope people using your code will donate generously to repay for your hard work.

Good job, mate!

thx you Sgk, yes in france they ask too much thing (also forex license or something) and other wall that i cannot break

i tried to sell it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830903.0

i know there is lot of scams but this was not  Embarrassed

yes i hope i will have donation , we will see ...
Darkblock

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:30:18 PM

@Crypto-Maniac: Thank you very much for making this opensource. Very interesting! btw - are you available for contract-work? And can you tell us something about your background in coding?? And also something about the trading engine coder? would be great.

PS. i am forking this now and will start a code-review shortly.
THANKS AGAIN FOR OPENSOURCING!

Merci beaucoup!
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:10:48 PM

@Crypto-Maniac: Thank you very much for making this opensource. Very interesting! btw - are you available for contract-work? And can you tell us something about your background in coding?? And also something about the trading engine coder? would be great.

PS. i am forking this now and will start a code-review shortly.
THANKS AGAIN FOR OPENSOURCING!

Merci beaucoup!

Hello Darkblock, thx you ,for be honest im busy with my offline job in Sophia Antipolis, and i do also internet marketing when i have time
im coding since fiew year and i just learned on the fly when building websites 12 years ago

the other coder is in Japan now and he's not available anymore,

just let me know what you need by PM and we will see

thx you
banksycoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:18:32 PM

Amazing. Great work.

This is what open-source development is all about, this should help push cryptocurrency in new directions and new ways.

Congrats.  Grin

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:17:10 PM

I hope this forces exchanges to be better.  I want people to demand more from exchanges. Exchanges should offer all the basic services like a block explorer. They should offer auto withdrawls to a pre-set address if a coin gets delisted. Coins should have at least 1 year when they get listed.

All if would take is someone to raise the bar and many coins would move their volume away from the exchanges they are currently on.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:36:59 PM

I hope this forces exchanges to be better.  I want people to demand more from exchanges. Exchanges should offer all the basic services like a block explorer. They should offer auto withdrawls to a pre-set address if a coin gets delisted. Coins should have at least 1 year when they get listed.

All if would take is someone to raise the bar and many coins would move their volume away from the exchanges they are currently on.

Stop demanding....

You have an open source exchange.
Fork it and do all these shit yourself.

And don't forget to give back to the community.....
That means release it as open source as well...

Apart from that @ OP
I did not check your source but thank you in advance for releasing this as open source  Wink
Crypto-Maniac (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

little up Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: