Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-04-03] The 5,000Btc hidden treasure, and the key to finding it.  (Read 14207 times)
Stuff4Bitcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

Well, I basically wasted my time reading this thread. At first I thought that there was indeed 5000 bitcoins hidden on those woodcraft, but seeing that OP is basically lying, I might as well enjoy the show and read for further comments. Grin Popcorns, anyone?

Sorry you burnt up a bunch of time with it all. But you got the basics of it. It appears as it was a last ditch effort by WC to sell the last 2 coins he kept for himself at a seriously high markup using one of his alts. Glad to see some still have common sense around here. Maybe some day nubbins will catch up and realize the obvious too. 
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:56:49 PM

Your in a popularity contest with yourself mate.

Are you from Australia or Britain originally, mate? You used this term of address twice more further up the thread.

/Mauiflipper/Phoenix

Are you now claiming the CTS scam as one of your own? The Observer tried to push the blame for that one onto any one else but him just like you do.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.0

your more schizophrenic than Veronica Lake. . You're starting to look a little insane here mate.

Are you talking to yourself now?

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:07:19 PM

it allows a me to look at the characteristics of a computer such as what plugins and software you have installed, the size of the screen, the time zone, fonts and other features of any particular machine.

it allows a me to look

a me

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Stuff4Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:13:49 PM

Are you from Australia or Britain originally, mate? You used this term of address twice more further up the thread.

Neither, or maybe both, i dont know, ask nubbins, he seems to have it all figured out. either i am from New York, or i am from Maine, because i am WC, or maybe it could be Australia, or Britan if thats next on the list for WC's home. I guess he is the foremost authority on all things conspiracy so you will probably have to consult with him on that.

Are you now claiming the CTS scam as one of your own? The Observer tried to push the blame for that one onto any one else but him just like you do.

I didnt read much into it all and am not to familiar with the observer although i do admit he is the one that brought it to my attention when the flood of messages started coming in about Nubbins, Smoothie, Bad Bear, Hilariousandco and the others. Rather than dig through 50 pages of shit to read everything i did the quick meta-foo search to find the summary, and the summary was that Mauiflipper/phoenix is without a doubt Smoothie, which could be you for all i know with as popular as that crowd is with the use of alts. Not saying that WC is legit in any fashion as this thread proves he is not. But there was 5 times more evidence supporting the facts of smoothie being mauiflipper who was the mastermind behind the CTS scam than there was of WC doing whatever it was that got all this shit started months ago before i came back to the forum.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:16:58 PM

Well, I basically wasted my time reading this thread. At first I thought that there was indeed 5000 bitcoins hidden on those woodcraft, but seeing that OP is basically lying, I might as well enjoy the show and read for further comments. Grin Popcorns, anyone?

Sorry you burnt up a bunch of time with it all. But you got the basics of it. It appears as it was a last ditch effort by WC to sell the last 2 coins he kept for himself at a seriously high markup using one of his alts. Glad to see some still have common sense around here. Maybe some day nubbins will catch up and realize the obvious too. 

No, that's fine, as long as the mess is cleared up in here. And I might as well sit back here and watch as the story progresses. This is quite a bit interesting, evidence after evidence. Grin Grin Grin Sarcasm.

Stuff4Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:29:57 PM

No, that's fine, as long as the mess is cleared up in here. And I might as well sit back here and watch as the story progresses. This is quite a bit interesting, evidence after evidence. Grin Grin Grin Sarcasm.

Grin Grin Grin

It's about to be done for tonight anyways, i'm about to head home from the bong and dildo factory here in where ever it is i live now and fire up the lasers and see if i can carve myself out a fuck to give so i have the ambition to come back and do this all over again tomorrow. My pile of hand laser carved fucks to give is running low so i need to use my master skills to make some more. Nubbins makes himself such an easy target its almost hard not to fuck with him.

https://i.imgur.com/zaPVLbQ.gif
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:31:11 PM

Neither, or maybe both, i dont know, ask nubbins, he seems to have it all figured out. either i am from New York, or i am from Maine, because i am WC, or maybe it could be Australia, or Britan if thats next on the list for WC's home. I guess he is the foremost authority on all things conspiracy so you will probably have to consult with him on that.

I didnt read much into it all and am not to familiar with the observer although i do admit he is the one that brought it to my attention when the flood of messages started coming in about Nubbins, Smoothie, Bad Bear, Hilariousandco and the others. Rather than dig through 50 pages of shit to read everything i did the quick meta-foo search to find the summary, and the summary was that Mauiflipper/phoenix is without a doubt Smoothie, which could be you for all i know with as popular as that crowd is with the use of alts. Not saying that WC is legit in any fashion as this thread proves he is not. But there was 5 times more evidence supporting the facts of smoothie being mauiflipper who was the mastermind behind the CTS scam than there was of WC doing whatever it was that got all this shit started months ago before i came back to the forum.

links? proof? lol

deflect much? Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:37:20 PM

WoodCollector is starting to work on his grammar.

FIRST it is fucked up like this and matches woodcollector's writing style:

I'm confused, it looks to me that coins 1-9 were sold to 3 or 4 people. And #10 was given away to someone. So the reward will be taken by those 3-5 people who purchased the coins. Don't really seem random but more staged to those few people. . . Any of these coins for sale?

I messaged all of the owners of the coins, it seems they are all for sale except TECSHARE's as i[/color] had never received a reply from him, although not mentioning any names one of the coin owners thinks his coins are going to go for a small fortune now so its highly unlikley that any single person will be able to buy them all.

It took me a while to put it together that "TH" stood for TerraHasher. It is my understanding that his account got banned from the person i[/color]was talking to so i[/color] dont think he will be much help unless one of you know if he has a new account or how else to contact him. I did find out what the whole paying to remove his posts was about though. It seems TerraHasher came across some information from a P.M. that got hacked pertaining to one of WC's customers who was asking about "where all those bitcoins were going to" as the customer sent payment to WC for an art piece and the payment got transfered to an address with a large balance that was dispensing 5BTC each to a bunch of addresses that started with 1Wood or 1Tree and WC replied simply that "he was giving them away once all 10 coins were sold" When TH found out about it i[/color] guess he asked in that thread if he was really going to give away 5,000BTC once all 10 coins were sold or something to that effect.

I see a lot of arguments from either side of the argument about the legitimacy of this all and i[/color] really hate to take sides as i[/color] can see pretty clearly how fast a mob rises up around here but i[/color] do have to comment that i[/color]see a lot of truth in what tecshare said after i[/color] looked through all that negative feedback on WC's account then looked into who sent it all. Nubbins who appears to be the instgator of the whole thing unless i[/color] missed something has since been removed from the default trust list for his constant abuse of it like what he did to WC. CanaryInTheMine himself one of the accusers and use to be reputable people here on the forum has since been bumped down on the trust list because of his abuse, and pretty much every other name on the list that left WC neg feedback is clearly a troll or child as when you look through their own feedback both sent and recieved all you find is a huge temper tantrum and people negging them for being so careless and abusive with the trust system.

Putting all that aside, again this is only my personal opinion, but WoodCollector is gone, there is evidence that the mention of this secret has been known by a few forum members for many many months so this is not something he just cooked up two days ago, and the fact that he made 0 mention of this treasure until the day he dissappeared which shows it was not about inflating the value of his coins to try and scam people with this treasure into paying more for the coins and also that no matter what angle i[/color]look at it from there is 0 way that WC would stand to make a profit from any of this if it were a scam or otehrwise. I myself am about 90% certian that this treasure is real and those coin owners are some lucky son's-of-BTC's

I think the entire point behind it all was that it would be so hard to get all 10 coins in one place, even more so that somehow the clues on each coin are hidden in or on the coin in a fashion which cannot be decoded without having coin #10 in the presence of it. If it was going to be easy WC might as well of just started throwing private keys woth 5BTC each in the streets of major citys and there would be no treasure hunt at all. If your[/color] going to go out a legend or leave behind a legacy i think a super difficult treasure that could take years if not decades to find would be the way. Although by the time it is found 5,000BTC will probably be worth a few dollars if even that much as i'm sure that SHA-256 will be obsolete by then.

Wow, i thinki just wrote a novel. LOL

Then look at it he now capitalized "i" as "I" lol.....

Stuff4Bitcoin... you know that IP, cookies, JS and Java arent the only things to identify the same browser?

Shit sorry man, wasn't ignoring you. Totally missed your post in the middle of all of Nubbins rant.

Not to repeat myself, but I hold a degree in cyber security and work in the industry for almost 7 years before Iswitched careers. There are a million ways to track someone online. My favorite of all is fingerprinting. it allows a me to look at the characteristics of a computer such as what plugins and software you have installed, the size of the screen, the time zone, fonts and other features of any particular machine. It is a unique signature just like random skin patterns on a finger. Over 90% of browsers use either java or flash which is the backbone in fingerprinting.

Also, drag and drop uploading makes you easy to track, WebGL, Websockets, Native Code. Tons of things.

Also all things I am very very careful about which is why I can say 100% that Bad Bear is a liar and a fraud.

Check the quoted text I provided above....he is trying to cover his tracks....as sloppy of a liar he is. Grin Grin Grin

WOOD COLLECTOR'S WRITING STYLE VERBATIM:

LINK TO LOCKED THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949007.msg10411443#msg10411443

Did you not learn how to count in grade school? 20 posts per page x 61 pages of garbage over this nonsense = 1220 total posts (20x61=1220)

Never mind, that's a seriously dumb question in itself. We already know your that dumb.

Also, for those of us who can count, 997 of those 1220 and growing post are from the same dozen people repeating the same rhetoric and semantics hundreds of times over. To break that down for you that means that 81.72131147540983% of all the noise is coming from the same dozen guys, now reduced to 3 or 4 of you who are dumb to figure it all out yet.

Has nothing to do with me being important so much as it has to do with the likes of your kind being so juvenile. For 2.5 full weeks wheni was so busy iwas doing good to get 1 post in a week the likes of you degenerates were able to get in 750+ posts repeating the same conspiracy's and semantics time and again. Its not about me being important, its about you and yours want to feel important as you dont have that in your real lives outside of this forum. Like children throwing a temper tantrum. When they dont get what they want, they just make more noise and stomp their feet even louder. Fits you like a glove as your one of the last 3 or 4 still on your tangent.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Stuff4Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:43:04 PM

Check the quoted text I provided above....he is trying to cover his tracks....as sloppy of a liar he is. Grin Grin Grin

Sorry mate, i havent yet carved out a fuck to give for you yet. My laser hand tools are busted  and i need to sharpen them. Maybe tomorrow i will have a fuck to give for you. I do have a whole stack of fresh carved go fuck yourselfs if you would like one of those in the mean time while i work on making a fuck to give for you. .
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:45:09 PM

Sorry mate, i havent yet carved out a fuck to give for you yet. My laser hand tools are busted  and ineed to sharpen them. Maybe tomorrow i will have a fuck to give for you. I do have a whole stack of fresh carved go fuck yourselfs if you would like one of those in the mean time while i work on making a fuck to give for you. .

OH RLY?

LEARN2GRAMMAR  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

I don't feel like spending the time to compile quotes however a few points...

Depending on the device the user is typing from spelling may be auto corrected however the capitalization of 'i' will not be be fixed such as on my S4 (For bonus material look at the lowercase 'i' in his signature space)

'your' vs 'you're' is a very common occurance on the Internet wherever you look,  that is not a manner to confirm an identity alone

Although it does appear there is enough evidence with the window/railing/outlet and related photos by nubbins that I believe WC and Stuff4Bitcoin to be the same person

I also cant help but laugh at the thought of him being an expert in computer science and cyber security or his internet tough guy attitude

{ BitSpill }
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

Stuff4Bitcoin... you know that IP, cookies, JS and Java arent the only things to identify the same browser?

Shit sorry man, wasn't ignoring you. Totally missed your post in the middle of all of Nubbins rant.

Not to repeat myself, but I hold a degree in cyber security and work in the industry for almost 7 years before I switched careers. There are a million ways to track someone online. My favorite of all is fingerprinting. it allows a me to look at the characteristics of a computer such as what plugins and software you have installed, the size of the screen, the time zone, fonts and other features of any particular machine. It is a unique signature just like random skin patterns on a finger. Over 90% of browsers use either java or flash which is the backbone in fingerprinting.

Also, drag and drop uploading makes you easy to track, WebGL, Websockets, Native Code. Tons of things.

Also all things I am very very careful about which is why I can say 100% that Bad Bear is a liar and a fraud.

Thats what i thought about. If you really have a script running that randomizes this then it might be fine. Though i doubt that the version of SMF can capture these things already. Not sure about that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:52:38 PM

it allows a me to look at the characteristics of a computer such as what plugins and software you have installed, the size of the screen, the time zone, fonts and other features of any particular machine.

it allows a me to look

a me

Basically verbatim.  Ouch.

random skin patterns on a finger
Also lifted directly.

That's like Jr. High level plagiarism right there.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:45:20 PM

I don't feel like spending the time to compile quotes however a few points...

Depending on the device the user is typing from spelling may be auto corrected however the capitalization of 'i' will not be be fixed such as on my S4 (For bonus material look at the lowercase 'i' in his signature space)

'your' vs 'you're' is a very common occurance on the Internet wherever you look,  that is not a manner to confirm an identity alone

Although it does appear there is enough evidence with the window/railing/outlet and related photos by nubbins that I believe WC and Stuff4Bitcoin to be the same person

I also cant help but laugh at the thought of him being an expert in computer science and cyber security or his internet tough guy attitude

the coincidence of it is hard to believe that that many other alt accounts that support wood collector (at least 5) write the same way with the same grammatical errors.

That is wood collector thinking no one can tell it is him.

It is actually really funny to watch him play a puppet show all the while we can see his feet hands and face lol.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:14:26 AM

As far as i know there are even automated tools who can find out if a text was written by the same person or not. I once wanted to hire a hacker to find someone, strangely he disappeared after some results  Shocked, but he wanted to have the conversations i had done with him. He claimed he is able to find other texts of this person in the net with a software who checks for similar writing patterns. I guess its way further advanced than manually finding "a me". Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:55:32 PM

That is wood collector thinking no one can tell it is him.

http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=21-01-2015#985204

very common problem people have on the internet, the "everyone is as stupid as me / everyone's a goat the same gender and age as me" issue.

Incidentally, the aforementioned quote is lifted from a conversation back in January about -- you guessed it -- the stupidity of WC.

I also think it's highly amusing that "WoodCollector" is not his first account on the forums, but it's the one that's stuck. Heh.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:41:42 PM

Kevin tells me via PM that he's ordering dinner for me this evening; I'll share pictures once it arrives.

How was it, Nubbins?

What did you get, an nice seasoned oak pizza with some cherrywood cheesecake to follow?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:23:05 PM

Kevin tells me via PM that he's ordering dinner for me this evening; I'll share pictures once it arrives.

How was it, Nubbins?

What did you get, an nice seasoned oak pizza with some cherrywood cheesecake to follow?

It didn't show up! I had to make shepherd's pie. It was delicious.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:30:32 PM

it allows a me to look at the characteristics of a computer such as what plugins and software you have installed, the size of the screen, the time zone, fonts and other features of any particular machine.

it allows a me to look

a me

Oh my, plagiarism sure is easy to spot. Also, the grammar makes me laugh every time I read about it. Just admit that you're the same person, then the nonsense might end.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:33:14 PM

it allows a me to look

a me

Oh my, plagiarism sure is easy to spot. Also, the grammar makes me laugh every time I read about it. Just admit that you're the same person, then the nonsense might end.

Oh lol!

Woodcollector you seriously have some mental issues!

Have you seen a specialist for this problem yet?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: