Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing  (Read 16742 times)
truerue

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

When amount of 'invested' coins will reach 4000, balance of investing address will start decreasing. If all mined coins will be sent to paying address, it ballance will start drowning very fast and pyramid will fail in a few days.
Fair ponzi scheme is intersting thing itself, but, because dev saying ' guaranteed 10% return every day.' this is scam.
It wont fail, a queue will form and pay back investors. The scheme will not just "Fail", eventually people might end up having to wait to get paid. I don't know what will happen. We will see. This is the reason we only kept it at 10% and plan on bumping required confirmations to around a day. So people will have to wait a day to get returns.
I don't know how this will pan out, It will be interesting. But I will try to keep the system within its own limits so there is funds to pay back to all investors.

Ok, if you will increase number of confirmations to 1000 this will take much more time, and maybe never happens. But you still control investing address, have it private key, right?

Like I said earlier. For TODAY, EASTER, and the GRAND OPENING/Launch.
We will leave it at 10 confirmations. After today we will push that number up alot more. We have been estimating around 2500, that should be around 24h for investors to get a return.
Please answer my question about who controls investing address. Is it trustless system or not?
entrustcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:13:12 PM

When amount of 'invested' coins will reach 4000, balance of investing address will start decreasing. If all mined coins will be sent to paying address, it ballance will start drowning very fast and pyramid will fail in a few days.
Fair ponzi scheme is intersting thing itself, but, because dev saying ' guaranteed 10% return every day.' this is scam.
It wont fail, a queue will form and pay back investors. The scheme will not just "Fail", eventually people might end up having to wait to get paid. I don't know what will happen. We will see. This is the reason we only kept it at 10% and plan on bumping required confirmations to around a day. So people will have to wait a day to get returns.
I don't know how this will pan out, It will be interesting. But I will try to keep the system within its own limits so there is funds to pay back to all investors.

Ok, if you will increase number of confirmations to 1000 this will take much more time, and maybe never happens. But you still control investing address, have it private key, right?

We will leave it at 10 confirmations. After today we will push that number up alot more. We have been estimating around 2500, that should be around 24h for investors to get a return.
Please answer my question about who controls investing address. Is it trustless system or not?
Yes, I control the private keys for the payout address. The entire system is automatic and I will be leaving shortly for Easter stuff...
When I get back (Tonight) I will probably bump the confirmations up so payouts wont be as fast.
truerue

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:20:29 PM

Yes, I control the private keys for the payout address. The entire system is automatic and I will be leaving shortly for Easter stuff...
When I get back (Tonight) I will probably bump the confirmations up so payouts wont be as fast.

So this is possible scam without big difference from other ponzi schemes Smiley. What will prevent you from dump this coins and leave when this coin will get some value on exchanges?
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:23:26 PM

I will leave the max buyin at 250, and confirmations at 10 for today. We will slow it down later tonight though.
So please, before you are sending in. Double check the buy ins and do not go over/under them.
Happy Easter and Happy Mining!
Before the amounts/confirmations change I will post and tweet about it. All changes that are made from here on out I will give everyone a heads up in advance and post about updates and news on the threads and twitter.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:33:00 PM

So this is possible scam without big difference from other ponzi schemes Smiley. What will prevent you from dump this coins and leave when this coin will get some value on exchanges?

This isn't anything like other ponzis. For one, yes is very similiar to a ponzi. But a ponzi by definition uses new investor funds to pay out old investors. We have wealth creation built into this system, so its not using any investor funds to pay out the next person. So by definition this is NOT a ponzi.
But we can call it that for simplicity sake.
I have zero reasons to dump the premine and run away from this coin. Zero reasons. The premine hasn't moved, there is still 19k in the wallet. 2k of which needs to be paid out. 1k for OC miner supvnova adding us.
Another 1k for the next pools. We will use alot for promotional giveaways to get people interested etc. Shoot me your address Ill send you 10 coins so you can start getting more too.
It is zero loss on your part because you can keep sending in and getting more free coins without ever having to have paid a nickel for any of them.
Your right. There is a certain amount of trust involved which I understand.
I intend on building this trust with everyone once you see I am here to stay. (eTRUST)
But again, don't take my word for it stick around and just see.

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:39:17 PM

Enjoy these low confirmation returns while you can. Because the required confirmations will be bumped up and the max buy in will be reduced. To prevent the system from drying up. But right now, its pretty much a giveaway.
Join us in the irc #entrustcoin
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:41:00 PM

guys spread 1 or 2 gigahash on our pool
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:45:43 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 04:59:38 PM by entrustcoin

Guys I will be back after a bit. I will try to keep tabs on this thread but I am going to Easter with family ...
Enjoy it guys I will be back later.
There is a bounty on a mac wallet if anyone can get one working.
truerue

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:59:55 PM

I have zero reasons to dump the premine and run away from this coin. Zero reasons. The premine hasn't moved, there is still 19k in the wallet. 2k of which needs to be paid out. 1k for OC miner supvnova adding us.
Another 1k for the next pools. We will use alot for promotional giveaways to get people interested etc. Shoot me your address Ill send you 10 coins so you can start getting more too.
I've meant that you theoretically can dump coins from investing address. But you right, there is no reason to do this until you hold the premine. 19k is enough reason for not killing the coin. Thank you for answering. Good luck with coin, i hope it will be sucessful because i've invested 1$ in mining and want get 1.5  back from it))
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

I've meant that you theoretically can dump coins from investing address. But you right, there is no reason to do this until you hold the premine. 19k is enough reason for not killing the coin. Thank you for answering. Good luck with coin, i hope it will be sucessful because i've invested 1$ in mining and want get 1.5  back from it))
You will if you use the ponzi site Smiley
truerue

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:49:24 PM

Shoot me your address Ill send you 10 coins so you can start getting more too.

3FAcPTr5ycCeEg65muyzUh3eUeyHH9WtDE
popcorn75

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:24:45 PM

from my previous experiences i would recommend not posting your wallet address or doing giveaways in this forum.

on another note i am bummed that I missed the SUCCESSFUL launch after I was around for the first 2 failed launches. Oh well good luck I will be looking to buy in the near future just to see what happens.

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:32:06 PM

from my previous experiences i would recommend not posting your wallet address or doing giveaways in this forum.

on another note i am bummed that I missed the SUCCESSFUL launch after I was around for the first 2 failed launches. Oh well good luck I will be looking to buy in the near future just to see what happens.
I'm sorry. Due to the nature of the coin the stratums had to be modified for pools to add the coin. After we relaunched because nodes were failing to connect, and we had to postpone for another day (mostly because of easter stuff on my end). Im sorry to everyone the original launch didnt go as planned but its up and running smooth now. Thanks to OCMiner for modifying the stratums so it will work.
I'll get you a few coins when I get home.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:50:42 PM

just replying here to get notified once it hit exchanges.   Embarrassed

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:56:40 AM

Confirmations will be bumped up shortly. I will also be working on a few things so payouts may be paused momentarily, but it will continue to pay out, just not as fast.

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:07:06 AM

There was a small bug earlier (I'm sure some noticed)
Where payouts were going slow. There was an issue in the payout script that caused certain transactions to kill the script but this has been since fixed.
Everything should continue smooth now Smiley I'm using the new api wrapper now and it fixed the issue:)
All the transactions that were breaking the script had to be skipped, but they have all been paid out now.
ElmerFUD

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:39:24 AM

Did the Etrust address change?
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:12:17 AM

Did the Etrust address change?
No I'm pausing the system to fix the issue with paying out. There is a few transactions that are not going through. I am going to process them and everyone else. I will bring it back online shortly. When the issue has been fixed.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:33:34 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 02:12:20 PM by entrustcoin

Back online. Everyone should be paid and the problem is fixed. Confirmations are going up to 50 for a bit and then later tonight I will bump them to 1000 which is roughly a day
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:10:40 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 05:35:33 PM by entrustcoin

Payouts are smooth and everything is running perfect.

I will do a giveaway to the twitter followers shortly.
The giveaway will come from the premine address.
So follow us on twitter!
https://www.twitter.com/entrustcoin

Also I am putting a bounty on a better logo.
Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Lets actually get 50 RT's before I start giving coins away....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: