Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing  (Read 16745 times)
entrustcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:57:01 PM

https://twitter.com/Entrustcoin/status/587328404728360960
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:47:56 PM

guys please spread hash on our pool
altcoinrichguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:59:35 PM

Great. Thank you

another 10%...this is my 10th transaction.
This is like POS 10% every 14 hours. (but it is better than POS, becouse there are no new coins in the net)

need mooree
 Cheesy
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:05:37 PM

Great. Thank you

another 10%...this is my 10th transaction.
This is like POS 10% every 14 hours. (but it is better than POS, becouse there are no new coins in the net)

need mooree
 Cheesy
Better than POS because its guaranteed regardless of your 'weight'

Get em while you can. Tonight It will go back to normal. Leaving it at 50 confirmations really depletes all the funds in the wallet but its alright as long as its getting disbursed.
GIminer

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:00:03 AM

I don't know if it'll ever be profitable, but so far is quite entertaining  Cheesy

I can say that at least become highly entertaining  Cheesy
altcoinrichguy

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:35:30 PM

Etrust to da moon!

There aren´t any coins for sale on yobit.  Grin

Someone just bought full order list.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:52:44 PM

I'll try to get some updates to the wallet done later today. I'm super busy but I will try to keep tabs on this thread. Hope everything is going well for everyone Smiley
altcoinrichguy

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:07:14 PM

I'll try to get some updates to the wallet done later today. I'm super busy but I will try to keep tabs on this thread. Hope everything is going well for everyone Smiley
Can you put Exchange in OP?
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:15:52 PM

Can you put Exchange in OP?
Good call, Iv been so distracted I forgot to add it in! Thanks.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:27:03 PM

how many total coin dev ?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:51:39 PM

how many total coin dev ?

Right now 130K  (http://cryptobe.com/chain/EntrustCoin)

+ 15 K every day.

Around 3 BTC volume on Yobit. (@ 10k sat)

I will buy more and hold. Who knows where this can end.
kubuminer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:31:52 PM

spread hash on our pool. thanks
GIminer

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:26:36 PM

I'll gladly spread my hash, but I tried yesterday night with your pool with 150 MHs for 30 min against 12 MHs in the other pool and I didn't find any block. Also tried now, 20 mins with the same hashrate and the pool says nothing (now is like 850 MHs at the other pool), but this time at the bfgminer I'm told that I found 4 blocks. And my payment address is gone and I cannot set up again because I got a message telling me that address is already in use...

I think so something is not running properly.

kubuminer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:47:03 PM

I'll gladly spread my hash, but I tried yesterday night with your pool with 150 MHs for 30 min against 12 MHs in the other pool and I didn't find any block. Also tried now, 20 mins with the same hashrate and the pool says nothing (now is like 850 MHs at the other pool), but this time at the bfgminer I'm told that I found 4 blocks. And my payment address is gone and I cannot set up again because I got a message telling me that address is already in use...

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:35:45 PM

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry
It was stated that this coin does need a special stratum. There isnt many coins out there tha are scrypt with blck skimming. Stratum needs to be modified for it to work correctly.
I do believe OCMiner figured it out. You might want to shoot him a message and see how he got it working. ( I did pay you the bounty, so we should get your pool running properly Smiley ) If you need some help.
I can help you get it working, but youll have to ask OC how he did it.
kubuminer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:10:43 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 08:22:30 PM by kubuminer

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry
It was stated that this coin does need a special stratum. There isnt many coins out there tha are scrypt with blck skimming. Stratum needs to be modified for it to work correctly.
I do believe OCMiner figured it out. You might want to shoot him a message and see how he got it working. ( I did pay you the bounty, so we should get your pool running properly Smiley ) If you need some help.

yes dev. i need some help. i rent 200 mh and work on pool 20-30 min but i not listen blocks. What shall I do to display blocks, and then people will not understand me. Maybe problem in source code. i recompille wallet and change stratum server port. and i dont listen blocks. what this the problem

dev i write PM to OC. I hope to help
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:59:52 PM

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry

yes dev. i need some help. i rent 200 mh and work on pool 20-30 min but i not listen blocks. What shall I do to display blocks, and then people will not understand me. Maybe problem in source code. i recompille wallet and change stratum server port. and i dont listen blocks. what this the problem

dev i write PM to OC. I hope to help
I pm'ed him asking. Im not sure how he patched it to work. It need a special charity foundation system to work right with startum from what i understand but i dont know, im not a pool op Smiley but ill try to help
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:08:03 PM

Confirmations are at 1400, 2k was a bit too high and would take longer than 24h. It should be really close to 25h at 1400 Confirmations
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:06:00 AM

Why is registration closed???

https://www.entrustcoin.org/register.php

WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:09:31 AM

Binpool is broken, not finding any blocks even with most of the hashrate.

http://etrust.binpool.com/index.php

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: