Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist.  (Read 7503 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:32:49 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2020, 01:38:06 AM by cyberpinoy

VIEW THE COMPLETE ORIGINAL THREAD WITH IMAGES AND ACTIVE LINKS HERE
https://web.archive.org/web/20160129191649/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/havelock-hash-buyahash-com-pre-ipo-discussion-thread-w-poll.346404/page-4

Stealing a dead man's identity is a very serious offense Gleb.

GLEB GAMOW STEALS THE IDENTITY OF SENIORS AND COLLECTS THERE WELFARE CHECKS.

NOTICE it does not say Bruno Kucinskas SR. nor does it say Bruno Kucinskas JR it just says Bruno Kucinskas, match that up wiht the ID which also does not state Bruno Kucinskas Jr.

This is easy, no wonder you do it.

Let us not forget he was an employee of BFL, and we all know what they did to people. But the real sad thing is it would seem he wasn't your everyday run of the mill employee he was a subcontractor.

Its real funny he boasts this Progressive insurance envelope everywhere he posts threads

but then

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street. At 9:02 p.m.

But wait there is more

I admit to raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville back in the late 80's I believe it was, albeit I was put on 1 year probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. (she was my girlfriend's babysitter, and I did purchase a six-pack of beer of which she partook with me being fully aware of what was going on, just like I told the DA and judge). Can't believe that didn't come up, hence now fully retracting all posts pertaining to this unfortunately episode in my life.

So not only does Gleb cheat on his girlfriend he has to get the babysitter drunk to have sex with him.

Heres what others think of Gleb as well

Quote from: jayson6969 link=https://bitcointa.lk/threads/havelock-hash-buyahash-com-pre-ipo-discussion-thread-w-poll.346404/page-4 date=1428185360
I never seen a troll like Gleb in my life, STOP double posting the thread, learn to post properly, you are making an ass out of yourself buy posting useless FUD like a moron.

Aweww poor Gleb, you made so mnay people angry they stole your bitcoins and now you want to pay 1/3 of your losses to have someone tell YOU, the mighty encyclopedia of knowledge, the mighty scam accusator, the one who is instrumental of stopping so many scams, you need to pay someone else to help you get your measly 1,132 Bitcoin back.

http://thecoinfront.com/400-btc-bounty-posted-coins-stolen-in-instawallet-hack/

I will say all in all what we have here is a disgruntled identity thief, one who expouses trust and demands respect wiht a hot temper (one which I experience every single time I disporve one of his accusations, he cusses, makes grammatical errors and just gets real angry when he is wrong and you prove it HAHA) he wants so bad to be part of something big but when hes not included from the start, he gets angry like a 2 year old and pouts, he rambles on and trolls a lot of forums with his nonsense, and twisting of forum posts to try and make people look like liars when at the end of the day, he is a law breaking sex offender wiht a grudge against bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 09:20:58 AM

But wait there is more

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.
He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

Multiple trolling accounts he uses to get under your skin and troll his threads

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 22, 2015, 09:43:55 PM

For a dude that puts in a lot of research prior to acting, Leroy Fodor didn't have a fuckin' clue that JohnFitzpatrick https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=547177 is me making fun of him. I pray, Jehovah, that Katrina's two kids weren't fathered by him.

Quote from: nibbknot on July 29, 2015, 08:37:12 PM
Hey, you lyin' cocksucker, there's a new post that needs addressing:

Quote from: Al the Alpaca on April 06, 2015, 11:50:11 PM
Good morning, fuckface Leroy Fodor! Looks like you're goin' have another terrible day: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709177.msg11004455#msg11004455

I LOVE FUCKING WITH YOU, SPORT!

FWIW, you accidentally blocked my Gleb account from sending you PMs. Please get that fixed.

Next stop! Sign up on the other forums you're a member of where NONE of your threads are self-moderated.

And, everywhere I mention Leroy Fodor, I will mention Katrina Fodor as well, sometimes even using her maiden name in case she's still using that.

Now, go take your morning piss, brew some fresh coffee, and fire up some game where you can kill something, pretending it's me, for I have a feeling that you're one pissed off motherfucker right about now.

Feel free to block this account, too, from PM'ing your scammy ass, for I have no problem with creating new ones to keep you abreast of my latest posts pertaining to your scammy ass.

One more thing. FUCK YOU!

Bruno Kucinskas (I have no problem with signing my name)

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on February 19, 2013, 05:37:19 AM

CLIPPED.......

Having been on stage probably over a couple hundred times during my entertaining years in Nashville, I'm pretty sure I still remember how to hold a microphone, assuming microphones are to be used opposed to one being audio-assimilated like a Borg.

I look forward to your replies, with apologies for posting such a request in this thread. I believe Bitcoin2013 will turn out to be an exceptional event. Now, only if we can can get one more female on the panelist list, otherwise Rainey will be forced to go to the lady's room alone.

~Bruno K~

Quote from: DaBitcoinGuy on April 18, 2015, 02:15:14 AM
Fuck me! I, Bruno Kucinskas, can't pretend to be that fucking coward Bruce Peterson any longer!!!
I pissed on theymos by posting with BFL_MOLE,  leeroyjenkins, VenusFlyTrap,  BlueCrappyPantsToo, Al the Alpaca, MeanCapuchin, alter-bcp19,  TwitchingBFLman, ShillAccount and of course my now unbanned Gleb Gamow account.  This is only a small sampling of the many fucking accounts I use to thumb my nose at theymos and his mods/admins.

The stress of playing multiple accounts has driven me insane as PL outlined above. I even had cops come to my house for stealing a woman's 2 alley AR Walmart!  How's That For Fucked up?

9h, and I lied about pawing Josh, I requested a continuance until next Friday.

GOT YOU ALL!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha

then the Gleb Gamow account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Propagandalf on August 23, 2015, 08:07:26 AM
Hello there.

I like what I am seeing, and I have decided to give your service a try Smiley

You go, girl! Knock yourself out. Add yourself to the other over-800 retards that are members of StakeMiners.

Quote from: Propagandalf on August 22, 2015, 11:15:36 PM
Quote from: to1ga on August 22, 2015, 11:02:56 PM
Does the site can receive payment.
Now I have ordered.
They hope they pay. Smiley

I love the grammar Smiley

If you loved the grammar thier, you'll be suckin' Leroy Fodor's dick or fuckin' him in his ass in no time, for he's got lack-of-grammar down to science.

Quote from: Propagandalf on August 23, 2015, 12:53:12 AM
Quote from: maokoto on August 23, 2015, 12:46:33 AM
I know (thanks to this post) that they are not doing withdrawals, and that the chances to cash out are close to zero. So I keep reinvesting and see how this ends.

I have not invested much (10-20$ perhaps), and this has provided a lot of entertainment and laughs (the subbed videos about Marcelo are hilarious), and also learned a lot about the risks with "investments" and about human greed (including my own). I hope it turns all well for people who have invested a lot, though.

I agree with you, there have been some laughs! Some have lost insane amounts of money though, and it's a shame that scammers are able to keep going about their shitty business like this. In the end it is us, the investors, that allow them to do so by not doing enough research on forehand.

This makes you, Propagandalf, the current reigning champion of Cryptocurrency's Biggest Fuckin' Retard.

"There... are... forehands!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the real truth of the StakeMiners attack, bruno (gleb gamow) just wants a paycheck, How desperate do you have to be to literally extort someone to earn some BTC.

The biggest scammer on Bitcoin talk is Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucinskas AKA Phinnaeus Gage AKA Al the Alpaca AKA nibbknot and who knows how many more

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 24, 2015, 12:49:21 AM
But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC?

So you want me to pay you 35 BTC in order to get you to stop, and for those who dont want to believe it, check the date on the extortion post and then check his history of posting in his scam thread, see anything unusually coincidental, like how much more he posts after I refuse to pay him his extortion.

Yes so not only that but lets add also a little about his true reputation

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

I deserve the scammer tag for currently breaking a promise of sending $200 for I is so dishonest. Nevermind the fact that I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.
So you said you would never steal one satoshi off anyone yet.........

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

Your not a paid to post troll yet

.........the post was not deleted because I'm not crazy...that would've lowered my post count .

So we see all you care about is post counts, no one but paid to post trolls care about post counts, unless like your manipulated trust your are scrounging around for, (in preparation of this new project launch) you just wanted to LOOK LIKE A LEADER here with your legendary status.

I received a PM from a kind fellow Bitcoiner offering up to pay this debt. I haven't yet taking the time to reply to him, but I will be refusing his kind offer, for it's my obligation, one of which I will have no problem fulfilling--on my terms.

Ironically this is not the first time this has happened with you, it seems everytime you get yourself in over your head Bitcoiners are always there to pick up your slack

But yet after saying and I quote

I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

You did steal from someone and then how did it get resolved?

You certainly did not by accepting

it's my obligation,

But even after stealing the mans money and insurance claim you had no problem
fulfilling--on my terms.

Your terms included having someone else foot the bill for you. My question and everyone elses is if you got the insurance claim whay didnt you just pay the man...Oh yea I forgot, you stole it so you could go to a bitcoin conference and LOOK LIKE A LEADER

Did that guy have a choice, was it on his terms you stole from him, NO but you did it didnt you?

[/quote]

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 05, 2015, 07:48:27 PM

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

So let me see if I got this right, Gleb Gamow/ Bruno Kucinskas blatantly LIED to his competitor in order to get an edge on him very interesting.......

So the bottom line about Bruno Kucinskas is, simple, when he cant win he lies to win.

So what do we see bruno has done so far for the Bitcoin community, he has stolen from them, scammed them, lied to them, extorted them and the list goes on. WOW this is a guy we all should trust I mean seriously his word is so trustworthy, his actions are selfless, and he never has a hidden agenda to what he does....NOT!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruno is proving more and more his extortion is real, if you fololow his actions, he was very laid back until the days I refused to pay him his bribe. Once he got his feathers ruffled becasue I would not steal funds from my investors to pay his 35 BTC extrotion attempt his posts of trolling his scam thread almost quadrupled. This is a way he likes to try and forcfe you to pay him. Saying if you dont pay me I will increase my efforts until you pay me.

He claims I have not done a complete correct scam thread lets see now.

Search about the scammer first, use google to search for his/her details, other forum profiles, past scam reports and link to them in your scam report.

Yep this was very easy as a simple google searchy brou8ght up all of the above, when you google me the onbly ones you see are from our extrotionist Author Gleb and his band of friends he garnered along the way.

Always try to provide chat/PM logs as a screenshot if it's possible.

Yes I have done this as well, not screen shots but chat logs complete in here to prove he uses his alt accounts to garner help in his threads, he wants people to assume he does this for humor yet he talks to himself so others will see hey this gleb is not the only person supporting these claims, and look back and see he doesnt really do this until more than one person comment he was the only one making these accusations, then all the sudden his alt accounts join in followed by his friend he actually begged for help.

Make sure to provide as much as info you have, like the payment address, instant messenger ID's, etc.

Yes again complete as I have provided proof other than my own opinion, the proof in this scam thread is mostly information made by the people who were scammed, attacked or fro police reports themselves

Make sure to leave negative feedback on the scammers profile and add your scam report as a reference link.

I was nice to bruno and did not do this for the longest time, but he forced me to have to do this with his repeated slanderous attempts.

Now lets look back at Bruno's scam threads and we will see it is him who cant follow basic forum rules and authentic thread structure.

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I have never scammed anyone and you know it,and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I do not steal peoples money and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Your thread has violated not only the laws but the very structure you say i have not followed. You googled me and found not one single act of fraud, nor any history of scamming anyone, Yet you pursued your futile case.

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

The real audacity is when you try and make me do unethical things, like break my ties with my Business partner who i have made promises too, and tried to get me to steal funds from my investors and pay you, it really gets under your skin when i refuse and show you how honest and hard working i really am.

This only shows what you would be willing to do when backed in a corner Bruno. You are the true scammer, you would be willing to lie to get out of a situation, ignore people when caught, and steal in order to pay, if of course you could not find some poor soul to again cover your theft as you have done in the past.

I WILL NOT PAY YOU BRUNO get it thru your head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: cyberpinoy on October 16, 2015, 01:42:16 AM
Wow you are amazing bruno, I am the scammer HAHA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092791.0

Quote from: cyberpinoy on October 16, 2015, 01:29:56 AM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on June 18, 2015, 07:25:46 AM

BurtW still does have control of it and he would be paid off first via escrow, whereupon I would get the balance. You could even use BurtW as escrow, whereupon he would pay me off.

Another option to strongly consider would be using jbreher for escrow whereupon he would/may hand-deliver cash (or BTC) to BurtW to assure no LEOs decide to become middlemen.

I would advise strongly considering buying an account associated with scams, racism and theft, whereupon the OP has never paid the debt that kept him out of jail!!!

So let me get this correct, You stole a mans money and an insurance claim back in June of 2014 and over  a year later have still not paid the debt.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

NOW YOUR TRYING TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT (WHICH YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTROL AT THE MOMENT) TO GARNER THE FUNDS TO PAY THE DEBT THAT KEPT YOU OUT OF JAIL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on June 18, 2015, 02:50:20 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

EDIT: Price reduced to $1,800, down from $2,500.

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Then you had a man pay your debt for you where upon you used the very account you scammed the other person out of his money for collateral.

And now years later you have yet to pay the man back.

WOW Bruno you are a tool, and your balls are the size of an elephants!!

Maybe spend less time on the computer unwarrantly attacking good people and figure out how to pay your own debts man.

If I were Burt and watched you on this forum spending 24 hours a day researching me, my life and my business, instead of researching ways to pay me what you owe me, I would be very angry.

You are amazingly scandelous Bruno. Breaking laws cause yo cant be sued cause you have nothing to sue for, heck you cant even pay a man what you owe him for keeping your butt out of jail. You are the true scammer of bitcoin  talk, theft, extortion, scams, lying to get ahead, and you wonder why no one will go for any of your projects!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof he gets paid to post or gets bribed not to post maybe is a better way to word it.

In addition to making a public offering to leave BCT if anyone could prove he has been paid to stop posting in the past. So add yet another lie to his arsenal of nonsense.
Quote from: Gleb Gamow date=1449783267
I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

Quote from: badgerkiller date=1449788943
Quote from: suchmoon date=1449788116
The TX shows that some BTC transferred from one address to another. It shows none of what you're claiming. Can you stop joshing around for a minute and give it some context, like which address belongs to whom, and where is the contract that shows what the payment was for.
Terms:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327621.msg3527601#msg3527601

Bruno admits having been paid:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394119.msg4291595#msg4291595

Bruno admits the 18LQJiPJ2ULVLYF5Q7JKgSBDkktByZmpXB belongs to him

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg10955860#msg10955860

ERGO: Bruno was paid to not post.

As predicted, Bruno is trying to weasel his way out of his bold declaration to leave.

Bruno seriously you are a true cancer to crypto and this community, I am not a scammer.

You start a scam thread against me with no real proof, I disproved your first 8 or 10 lies and accusations and you were not happy BUT NOW

NOW you crossed the line and have shows exactly who you really are.

You help a true scammer in starting a new account and continue to scam people. Are you frickin serious.

here is the scammer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292553.0

And here is bruno helping him get a new account so he can farther scam people and avoid the negative trust he deservingly has received.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on December 18, 2015, 07:22:05 AM
Quote from: Magnesium Coin on December 18, 2015, 07:18:28 AM
Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

I request shorena and EcuaMobi to remove their negative trust rating as your trusts have nothing to do with getting a negative trust. Vod gave it first. So what is the need for giving it again?

Please stop these trolls and let me lead a peaceful life. Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community so please remove your negative ratings @shorena and @EcuaMobi.

Name:   Magnesium Coin
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:19:30 AM

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on December 18, 2015, 08:11:42 AM
Quote from: Magnesium Coin on December 18, 2015, 07:23:30 AM

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

My account is not aged!? Cry   From October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM to December 18, 2015, 07:23:22 AM!!

That's exactly what I said. Your account is not that old, ergo (means therefore) you should simply create a new user account and nobody would be the wiser (means nobody will have clue) that you're affiliated with a scarred account (read: scam) providing, that is, you don't tell them/us.

WOW you never cease to amaze me bruno, I mean how low can a person really be?

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on December 18, 2015, 08:11:42 AM
Quote from: Magnesium Coin on December 18, 2015, 07:23:30 AM

My account is not aged!? Cry   From October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM to December 18, 2015, 07:23:22 AM!!

That's exactly what I said. Your account is not that old, ergo (means therefore) you should simply create a new user account and nobody would be the wiser (means nobody will have clue) that you're affiliated with a scarred account (read: scam) providing, that is, you don't tell them/us.

And its GONE, Bruno Kucinskas the scamming, lying, extorting scammer deleted this post in hopes no one would notice him helping a scammer be a better scammer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: