Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 307471 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hom9k

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Please, someone...Help BTER to fix problem with their QORA wallet...How long should we wait our deposits .....?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vytasz7

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:40:29 AM

Please, someone...Help BTER to fix problem with their QORA wallet...How long should we wait our deposits .....?

There is nothing to fix ,they are lying , because they dont want to return any coins. They are THIEVES.They stolen my coins too.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:30:29 PM

There is nothing to fix ,they are lying , because they dont want to return any coins. They are THIEVES.They stolen my coins too.

this. it's best to consider your qora as lost and move on. hope you did not buy that much there

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:41:15 PM

this. it's best to consider your qora as lost and move on. hope you did not buy that much there

I can verify that BTER is, essentially, now defunct.  Assuming you want to recover some funds, rather than none, try to do your research and see if any of the coins they offer can be successfully withdrawn.  If that's the case, dump your remaining balances for BTC or CNY and purchase those coins.  Transfer them out of BTER to a more usable exchange.

The problem is that a while ago (what, a year, or so?) BTER claims they were hacked and lost a significant portion of their funds.  Having no funds available within many of their wallets, they don't have the funds to pay back user balances.  Claiming issues with blockchain wallets it just away to get around not having a contingency plan.

My hunch is that they are trying to scrape by and rebuild whatever meager business they can.  In order to avoid significant litigation, they probably (and this is a wild guess) are only paying attention to Chinese users with moderate balances.  This isn't because of prejudice.  It's more-likely because a Chinese local with a $10k balance of crypto is more likely to litigate (if that's even possible) than a US or European resident who has the same balance.

I'm sorry to hear if you have withdrawals stuck in limbo.  Unfortunately, BTER has proven time and time again that they are completely incompetent, unreliable and untrustworthy.

Begrudgingly I moved over to Poloniex since it has significant volume (ETH trading is over 20k BTC/day?!)  There is also CCEDK which I think deserves support but the last time I checked, their volume was so low, significant trades were not feasible.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:24:01 AM

Just imagine if China discovered qora ... might happen one day

Would be great to have some interest behind the great firewall
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:30:14 AM

Qora is one of the best cryptocurrencies, I guess it just needs a bigger community.

For start, it needs a web based wallet with simplistic GUI and also an online wallet, like blockchain.info - so people won't need to install anything or wait for syncing.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:55:14 AM

One day, I hope for Qora to become the most popular cryptocurrency ever used besides Bitcoin. It has great features which makes it indispensable. Still, price is extremely cheap but it could gain traction once people realize the true potential of this amazing coin. This is my first time using Qora, and I will stay in it for long term.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:56:08 AM

Qora is one of the best cryptocurrencies, I guess it just needs a bigger community.

For start, it needs a web based wallet with simplistic GUI and also an online wallet, like blockchain.info - so people won't need to install anything or wait for syncing.

I think the opportunity to create a blockchain website is one of the biggest features in addition with the social web. we just need one killerapp with this features.

But i also have to say, even i dont know how to create a up to date website with social media plugins. this has to made much more easier, perhaps with a simple gui and a template, so new and not hardcore users can create simple and easy good looking websites....
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:47:58 AM

I think the opportunity to create a blockchain website is one of the biggest features in addition with the social web. we just need one killerapp with this features.

But i also have to say, even i dont know how to create a up to date website with social media plugins. this has to made much more easier, perhaps with a simple gui and a template, so new and not hardcore users can create simple and easy good looking websites....

+1
A key selling point for any crypto is ease of use. Great features wont effect adoption of tech that's too hard to use.

Qora needs to be super simple to ease - make it stand out
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:51:49 PM

Is Vrontis still alive?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:44:52 PM

Last active on the 8th of Jan so i hope so  Grin

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:31:50 PM

What's wrong with this picture?

NAS double the marketcap of Qora ... that's just wrong!!

Come on guys ... how can any serious crypto pundit stand for this crap ... NAS (cheap & nasty NXT clone with scam distribution & no dev) is more than twice as valuable as Qora!! That's just bullshit, and makes me wanna exit crypto until sanity returns.

Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:54:46 AM

Is Vrontis still alive?

Vrontis is still active in slack! He is currently having problems with his bitcointalk account and waiting for one of the mods to help, but they don't seem to be that fast Wink.
KoshaKosha

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:51:42 PM

What's wrong with this picture?

NAS double the marketcap of Qora ... that's just wrong!!

Come on guys ... how can any serious crypto pundit stand for this crap ... NAS (cheap & nasty NXT clone with scam distribution & no dev) is more than twice as valuable as Qora!! That's just bullshit, and makes me wanna exit crypto until sanity returns.

This is only because most of NAS's supply is stuck in limbo (or stolen by dgex and maybe Poloniex), nothing works, no client, no deposits or withdrawals, and only a bunch of strange speculators trade what is left of NAS on btc38.
This is just local case, not some insanity in crypto world.
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:35:12 AM

Is anyone able to reboot the original Qora Dice Game site?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=706033.0

Community takeover maybe ....
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:43:16 PM

Poloniex has been disabled Qora deposit and withdrawal. Any information why they disabled the function?
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:52:31 PM

Poloniex has been disabled Qora deposit and withdrawal. Any information why they disabled the function?

I've been noticing a lot of work has been going on in Github (I get the updates sent to my email.)  Maybe some bugs are being fixed.  I have a fair chunk of Qora sitting on Polo.  I'd rather not see it go.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:29:01 PM

I've been noticing a lot of work has been going on in Github (I get the updates sent to my email.)  Maybe some bugs are being fixed.  I have a fair chunk of Qora sitting on Polo.  I'd rather not see it go.

Qora is improving everyday and will eventually become the greatest alt coin ever. By me, I think it is one of the best, due to its features but sometimes it needs more promoting to gain the attraction of new investors. I am just patient waiting for the perfect time to strike.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:10:00 PM

Can the person who is managing the Twitter account please be active again? is good for marketing!
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:32:27 AM

Vrontis is in contact with poloniex, they seem to have connection problems to the network. We are currently rewriting parts of the connection process in order to solve those issues.
Moreover next version will also allow commenting of blogposts to make the social network even better Wink.
Next version will also most likely contain a hardfork, because we want to extend the arbitrary transactions to contain optional multiple receiver, which allows to transfer funds while modifying namestorage.
This could be used to send e.g. 10 qora to the postowner if you like his blogpost.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: